The Millennial Marriage Decline

Marriage is now being viewed as a poor business decision

archive.is/LvLPe

The world is becoming more black pilled by the day. What can be done about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_ancient_Rome#Adultery
archive.li/vhkvr
np.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/3z74e5/i_saw_my_ex_after_1_year_apart_and_it_crushed_me/
theantifeminist.com/feminists-seek-legislation-over-sex-bots/
antifeministtech.info/2015/04/womens-fear-of-artificial-wombs-in-their-own-words/
youtube.com/watch?v=OsuXuVXjBQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first Holocaust.

It's the simple truth, therefore redpill. Attempting to change how it is viewed, rather than the conditions, is fundamentally jewish

Checked, followed by stripping women of rights.

Then how would you go about changing the conditions?

That's because it is

Write to Trump and ask him to show consideration towards these problems? I mean, the guy listens, he said he'd investigate 9/11 truther claims when they wrote to him too.

They probably didn't provide any numbers because the numbers don't show a decline in marriage for millennials. The numbers only show that they're putting off marriage longer compared to previous generations, not because of MGTOW reasons, but because they don't feel economically secure.

Repealing alimony laws is a good goal.

I am pretty sure the financial aspect of marriage was always a relevant consideration for men, taking what an obscure app has to say as face value sound stupid.

Looks like you just posted an article shilling for said app

what a surprise a generation of people raised in shitty broken homes don't want to marry

change alimony laws
bring back social shaming for loose sexual behavior
find a way to boost median incomes or get women out of competing with men for the same jobs

its a well known anonymous chat app

anyways as to OP:

i can afford a wife and many kids but i dont think ill get legally married but my real trouble is finding a good woman (not that ive tried…).

idk what is japan doing right now to promote baby making?

My thoughts are:

1. Shame divorce and divorced people
2. Petition your congressmen to change divorce laws

Its the parents faulot, they don't teach anything. Woman now dont know how to cook, they're lazy as fuck. Women today only serve for se.

And going to the prostitutes is cheaper than have a girlfriend

State sponsored speed-dating. I'm not even joking.

Marrige IS a poor busines decition adn it was made to be this way intentionally by the kikes
Everyone here knows this

You can't really shame them when they are the majority
Trying to do so before more people start getting, and staying, married is as stupid as trying to shame withe people for being withe i a white country
Not gona happen any time soon, unless some femitard dyke tries to fuck up men's rights even further

Are there videos of that?
It must be hillarious… like everithing the nips do

Being legally married IS a poor business decision. If you live with a woman, have a child with her, etc., but you aren't legally married [except in common law states, be aware of this] then you're on the hook for child support.

If you do all of that, plus have everything in both of your names, legal marriage, the whole nine, you're on the hook forever unless the woman happens to make a lot more money than you do. If she's taken off work, or never worked, for years you are getting hosed.

If you're going to get married, you need to have your pre-nup absolutely rock solid because kike judges are going after them now, too. Ideally you'd cooperate with your parents/siblings/family you can count on to set up a family trust where much of your wealth and property technically belongs to the trust, not the individual so if your wife tries to sue you for there technically isn't anything to sue for.

A better question might be why you thought the view needed changing instead the conditions. Perhaps because this is a slide thread?

A good economy would be a great start. A lot of couples won't marry and have kids because just the two of them is draining enough on their savings.

After that, alimony. How can you even defend alimony, right or left? Its literally just mob style blackmail and threats of imprisonment for the man to pay a good deal of his earnings to the woman. Worse if they had kids and he has to add child support on top of that. Alimony might have made sense when women earned less and had to have it to keep the roof over their heads. Now, they do not need it whatsoever.

Though the real goal would be getting enough women to give the finger to feminism and working and decide to become housewives. One major reason the economy is in shambles is because of female labour completely destroying the value of labour itself.

I mean, the millennials aren't wrong. It just shows men are wising up.

I am a millennial. Marriage is something important of course, but modern women are proving themselves to be not worth marrying. They would rather ride the cock carousel than find a good husband. They don't even start to think about marriage until their 30's when there looks are fading. Too many marriages are ending in divorce and divorce courts give the woman whatever she wants and the man is fucked. Marriage is also no longer viewed as the first step in creating the family unit, but rather as just another step in your relationship that you do after being together for a while. Because of these things and other things I don't have the highest hope that I and many other millennial men will ever get married. If I am lucky though maybe I will find a nice traditional girl who wants to get married instead of fucking chads everyday and is willing to get a prenup. Though if I found a woman like that she could do much better than me since she would be a woman of value instead of a walking fleshlight.

Skip to 12:45

Marrying a leftist is a poor business decision, a lot of leftist are millennial.
Gen Z is redpilled tho, it's the Trump generation

For faggots that value money and video games over love and progeny, it is is a bad business decision. I am glad they will not reproduce (much).

And underage.

Implying that's going to stop most of us

End no-fault divorce.

BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

A couple has a kid WHEN THERE IS THE WILL TO HAVE A FUCKING KID. Think of peasants in the middle ages, what if they thought like you? Europeans would be extinct.

It's about black pills, or about nihilism as it's properly called. And a materialistic wordlview leads invariably to that.

And let me reiterate: I see mudslimes pushing baby trolleys ALL THE FUCKING TIME every time I go for groceries. 2, 3 kids for each muslim broad AND DON'T FUCKING TELL ME THEY LIVE ON WELFARE because in my country no they don't. The problem is not the economy, only commies think strictly in those terms.

No shit millenials can barely survive in ZOG America. I know very few people in America who are stable enough to have families its horrible. Thanks Jews

Reform divorce laws. Outlaw alimony and give fathers parental rights so that marriage isn't a life destroying threat for men. That will save marriage and fatherhood. Now you can appeal to men’s self interest. Tell people to have families because it will make their lives happier, because it will finally be true again.

k selected and r selected fam
The economy does play a huge role into it though

So the average white family in their late 20s/early 30s is going to have both spouses working to keep their heads above water when you factor in student loan payments, various insurance payments, and if they're having a family, probably a mortgage too
Now they also have to plan ahead and save to put their kids through both private school, because here in burgerland going to public school is retarded, and then putting them through college. That's a big investment right off the bat and k selected groups won't have kids if they're under environmental/economic stress. Even more so since a lot of them are going to be far from family due to job reasons, so there's a huge lack of a social safety net as well, which further suppresses the desire to have kids

We need to reverse shitty marriage laws, like alimony and no-fault divorce and gay "marriage."

People are viewing marriage as a poor business decision because that's exactly what it has become. A contract that can be exited at any time is not a contract: and a marriage minus the contractual element is nothing more than a liability considering the potential alimony that men have to pay upon divorce. Also, allowing divorces to occur so easily means a significant number of children will have to grow up thinking that marriage is an unrealistic ideal that is doomed to failure and are therefore less likely to seek marriage themselves.

Furthemore, we need to teach people what the purpose of marriage actually is. The LGBT movement's push for marriage "equality" has completely undermined the public's understanding of the purpose of the institution itself. People nowadays seem to think of marriage as nothing more than a public declaration of affection. The truth is that the reason why the institution of marriage has been found in every civilisation that has ever advanced beyond the tribal stage is because it serves the common good: it normalises the family unit and provides a stable environment for the raising of children. That is its purpose. In other words, marriage exists not for the sake of those getting married, but for the sake of the potential children that heterosexual unions often result in. People need to be reminded that the marriage culture is a matter of civilisational stability, and that entering into marriages and staying in them is a not just an option but a duty.

Well, perhaps realizing that Godless materialism and worldly Machiavellianism is a one way ticket to spiritual death. Could be a start. I suppose step two is eternal life in Christ, but of course I'll be tipped at hard by the fedora crowd and called a christcuck by the historically illiterate Pagans, so I would suggest just sticking with, "Buck the idiocy of materialism and naturalism." as being the main goal we can mostly agree on.

Life is irrational, or rather super-rational I should say. Of course a hyper rationalized people don't see the point in marriage and children, that's literally the corporeal basis for the human expression of life, which cannot itself be rationalized.

Just as planned.

Capped. Good summary

Third world populations don't care about the welfare of their children. Often you'll see heavily pregnant Lupitas with 3-5 misbehaving lil Pacos running around her while she begs for a cleaning job because she can't feet her kids. Come back a year later, and she'll be holding a baby in her arms, heavily pregnant again, still begging.

Flawed model.

This is average? If they fell for the college meme they probably are too stupid to pay for private school. If they know theyre struggling then theyd take the free option

Literally they're all single moms, brown, married, or morbidly obese

Peasants in the middle age had a strong economic incentive to have a kid as each kid was another farm hand. You fucking RETARD.

==autistic screeching== >

If you're a chad and have a girlfriend then you need to get married. Most of the consequences of marriage are blown out of proportion by MGTOW.

If you're a loser like me who is 27 and has never even kissed a girl before, then really there is not hope anymore.

Stop giving out life advice, you virgin loser hypocrite.

Yeah let's factor that in, how long until a kid started working? 12, 13 years? And until he produced MORE than he consumed? 15 or 16 years total?
By comparison, my grandmother was maybe 70 by the time she stopped growing her own vegetables, well beyond the life expectancy of a middle ages peasant. The reason people have children is that they BELIEVE in a good future and fuck, more broadly they believe in god and the afterlife. Muslims SHOW THAT. Are those the people you want to give our future to?

There's the problem. It shouldn't be treated as a business decision; but feminism has made it one. Marriage now is like entering a long-term debt agreement with high interest, without actually getting a loan in the first place.

Your kids were probably in the fields with you by 4 or 5

historically marriage has always been in part a business decision
It's a trade of productivity and protection for a locked down woman and reproductive rights

It's not materialism, it's about seeing cunts ruining the lives of the men around you through the courts or betas being ruled by their women and will use whatever excuse she gives him.

Same with fewer browns.

Middle ages I don't know, but they require very little work long before then, and even after ww2 boys were still getting farmed out at 10.

And the only support old people had was their children. Having children has always had a strong economic drive. Remove welfare, retirement and pensions. Then more people will have children.

Every action taken is futile until the 19th amendment is repealed. Women will always vote for a bigger government, for more free shit for less work (being a good housewife), and for anything that allows them to parasatize off the state and therefore men.

Remove the 19th amendment then kick our der juden from white western countries. Bring back religion as a guiding force. Anything else is doomed to failure.

Yes, in that sense. The modern day level is what I am referring to. It is equivalent to a ridiculously high risk venture.

hes prez cause of 911. kikes killed hundreds of his friends. they will burn

I pretty sure in Australia you can sign a contract with your spouse indicating that she can't take half of your shit and a % of your pay cheque.

fuck off back to pegasus james

Two problems with this.
1. The drain from welfare or incentive costs is disproportionate to the gain because of who receives it.
2. Without adequate support the family is further undermined and vulnerable to (((their))) machinations.
Destroy the family, destroy the people.

Agreed. Taxes gotta go down for that to work, but they should anyway.

This has been snowballing for more than a decade, and women are now starting to panic, in a literal sense. The Marriage Strike hit the "mainstream" back in 2002 with a Philadelphia Inquirer article by (((Glenn Sacks))).

Since men were unable to affect change in legislation, nor rely on women to address the problem, they chose to simply walk away from marriage, and do a lesser degree, society.

Some might argue the path men are choosing is putting Western Civilization in jeopardy, but truth be told, women put our culture in mortal peril decades ago. Continuing to marry and reproduce is an open invitation to divorce and the attendant financial slavery of alimony and child support.

Overall, women ignored the blatant, systemic, and rampant abuse of men. However, now that the economy has fully collapsed, marriage rates are the lowest in history, and Millennial women are now living in their cars do they begin to realize that exploiting men was a bad idea.

Now men are being listened to. Trump is likely to usher in an economic boom similar to that of the Reagan era, but men will not soon forget their mistreatment. And when men start enjoying economic prosperity, they will begin calling the shots both culturally and politically.

tl;dr bitches think its bad now but you aint seen nothing yet

This times a thousand. I'm 23 and every fucking white chick I knew became bloated pigs after the age of 21.

I'm enjoying the singles life and realize how many fucking problems I've avoided over the years. Sure it might be lonely, but living in such a fucking irrational world makes me appreciate my common sense that much more. Marriage is legal suicide.

Eliminate child support. Eliminate alimony. Women divorce because the government forces men to take care of them whether they're still married or not, get rid of that shit and they'll cling to their provider.

Not even a fedorafag but this is fucking retarded.

Don't we have that in the states? Prenup or something.

They're not all that legally binding, courts can and do throw them out

See how easy it is, faggot?

No no no, some piece of shit leftyscum was mocking my idea of instituting a law that states that a person must be paying more in taxes than they receive in direct benefits, so I was assed to look deeper into it. Based on previous laws, it looks to me like leaving all of the current amendments intact and adding a further requirement is the simplest way to do this. Since depending on how you look at it women are ALWAYS net recipients of tax benefits, the problem kind of fixes itself. Alternatively we can just repeal all the amendments that are of spurious legitimacy (all of them after the 13th or 15th I believe)

In the states they get thrown out all the time. Your spouse claims they felt "pressured" to sign it and it's suddenly not valid.

Yeah but the JEWdicial system doesn't really recognize them. A 'conservative' judge will throw it, because he's traditional (despite adjudicating a divorce) and a liberal judge because (s)he hates men.

I think a lot more women move to the cities, and despite being liberal and shitty, at least they try to stay nice looking for a while.

That is a lack of civic duty being instilled into the youth.

If only to chase the Hollywood rom-com unrealistic boyfriend and husband.

You have to believe in something larger than yourself in order to have the drive to procreate, I think is the general point of that post.

You don't necessarily need to be a christfag, but the "hurrr I just need to fuck dat pussy and get dat green nigga because I gonna die tomorrow" attitude of today isn't really conducive to procreation and strong families.

Hedonistic nihilism, the hyper-rational "fuck it all, it doesn't matter" mentality, is cancer.

This has been the case for almost a decade, this isn't news at all….

Civic duty does not exist. You're talking like a commie, fuck off. "muh values"

You're a retard.

put it perfectly. Pointing out that it's a lack of civic duty being instilled in the youth does not make it any less of a rationalization.

So many male friends making $75k+/year and have absolutely no interest in getting married. Everybody's girlfriend cheated on them in their 20s so no one trusts any women because they'll all do it again except next time they'll take half your stuff along with it.

and be half as attractive
and twice as big

Don't you realize that it doesn't matter what you do if the 19th is not repealed? I don't give a flying fuck what you do. You can try all the tricks in the world. But, if women are still given the right to vote, they will inevitably be pandered to so that politicians can buy their votes. WIth fancy tricks you may get some temporary normalcy in male-female relationships but with womens suffrage still in place, they will just vote for more degeneracy and wealth distribution. Every. Time.

Women's rights is the hallmark of a civilization in decline.

It might not exist right now but it sure as fuck used to.

Civic duty is all fine and dandy, but no one is gonna do it when you're asking them to play russian roulette with 3 bullets

More or less, pic related is a interesting read on the topic

Anyway, japan is overpopulated as fuck depending on imports just to feed its people. In the coming age of automation a depopulated japan might actually do better than other countries as long as they go completely extinct

Marriage licenses as well as gun licenses were originally meant for slaves. Take the oaths but don't get the state involved. Its a spiritual matter not a matter before the state..

NIGGER PLEASE

The ironic thing is that they are all from the suburbs. Go to Filthadelphia and tell me if you can find a nice down to earth woman. They all preach the same liberal bullshit, and funny thing is a vast majority of them want the death of Donald Trump. They are so wrapped up in materialism and self indulgence it's disgusting. They are all lost.

This. I would favor removing the state from marriage completely. It would protect it from being redefined by degenerates and at the same time, take away the parasitic industry that feeds off it.

Gen Z isn't out of school yet, by all accounts its the most conservative generation since the forties. I guess their faggot older siblings disgusted them so much they swung the opposite direction.

Also, Trump doesn't mean redpilled either

I have faith that Gen Z will rebel. They see their parents and teachers acting like retards and force feeding them nonsense every day. It's going to be the exact opposite of the hippie movement.

Woah, sounds like a recipe for a better future, the kind that would allow for a downtrodden people to rise again. Children are literally the future, in fact.
I have no doubt in my mind the Reich would have had its own nihilism sooner than later, which would look a lot like ours.

When a hyper-rational society, as says, finds out that life is pointless, it reverts to animal instincts, but it's still careful to put a condom on and opt out of marriage.
It's not something people are conscious of, yet our culture reeks of it and everybody knows it subconsciously. I'm not saying Christianity is the solution, but tell me what's better.

Yeah man I agree that women voting is harmful, did you read everything I wrote before your sperging? Niggers voting is bad too. So take my second tactic then. Don't target the 19th specifically, target ALL of the amendments that are questionable. Or if that doesn't work try something else. I'm not a retard, my man. If you have some idea on how we can make the 19th amendment go away I'm all fucking ears, so stop sperging and go make that thread

Reminder that you don't need to be married to have children and raise them as proper parents. You shouldn't have to sign a piece of legally binding and government enforced papers. That state sponsored "love" is a fabrication that needs destroyed and replaced with something better.

Yes, the institution and state enforcement of marriage is what needs to change. I do think we could push this on the premise of church and state.

The thread wasn't about niggers or other stuff you mentioned, but about women. Don't change the subject then get shitty when I don't bite.

Anyways, you can't repeal the 19th. Now that it is here, no woman would vote for it, and half the men would never vote for it either (beta sycophants). Politicians wouldn't go anywhere fucking near it as it would be political suicide. The only way it would happen is in a civilization-collapse type event.

I know many of you won't like that answer and many of you think there is some way to save marriage with the governing systems we have in place. We do not.

They are the hellspawn of the genX, the same fuckers who voted for clinton and obama.

Who the fuck you think voted for trump if these little idiots can't even go to the polls and their parent's are all 40+ cucks saying "I'm with her"?

Fuck that, they are the ones buying into this shit, they are a million times more materialistic and narcissistic than genY ever was

If anything they will be a generation of broken husks that will show the world the consequences of extreme degeneracy having normalized things like child sex change therapy

What vid related if you think genZ are not complete shits

IDK.
The only young ones who rebel are those who have people to guide them and make them question everyhthing

Elaborate why/how

I'm not trying to change the subject so stop acting like a moody cunt. Which you most definitely are. I was suggesting that as opposed to charging headfirst at the 19th, taking a more circuitous route by questioning broad categories would have a better chance of success. Now let's see what you wrote before:
And in your next response:
So just come out and say everything's fucked. Say that our current governmental structure needs to collapse and be rebuilt. That is what you're saying, right? And go wash that sand out of your vagina while you're at it

They are not rebelling, watch the fucking video: they think a band having corporate sponsors makes it better. They don't even know what sellout/shill means

Its an illegal upload, if anything by watching it you are taking money from pbs by not watching it on the official site

Pretty much how I see it, the man is fucked 7 ways to sunday.

this and once test tube babies come around, which is soon, like within the decade, women will lose the last value other than pussy they had.

Sex robots will leave them only with a spiritual connection left to share with a man.

we were each others first, but it was a long distance relationship so naturally she wasnt getting enough benis. that hurt a lot. the next big mistake i made was continuing to talk to her instead of just shutting it down.they say women are the true romantics and men just want sex, but its the other way around.

lmao no. my grandfather put his kids in the field at fucking 5. theyre in the fields as soon as they have a good grasp on motor skills.

change the laws so that men are as incentivised to marriage as women are.

this is not news, OP. This is literally the fundamentals of MGTOW.

What? If anything it will call more attention to how fucked marriage is, and we'll be able to fix it.

11yrs with my "wife"

I don't need a magic sky man or the gov't to make our decision official. Loyalty means something.

Marriage isn't always the best option to keep people together. What you really need is leverage and mutually assured destruction in the advent of a divorce.

Because once material needs are satisfied men look to fulfill moral needs. And once those are satisfied too, they will look to fill their spiritual needs, and the Reich couldn't fulfill those. Shit like esoteric hitlerism or the Ahnenerbe have been weak attempts to tack a deeper mystical layer onto a philosophy like NatSoc which is largely materialistic, way less than marxism but still incomplete. Going to bed fam, good night.

It's documented women have a faster turn around rate. They are leaches, it is in them evolutionarily to attach to a new host as fast as possible.

that wont fix it
change the laws so the woman always has the pay child support unless the man says otherwise, the man always gets the kids, unless he says otherwise, and the woman absolutely cannot initiate a divorce no matter what; the only way she could get her husband's stuff is by killing him and framing it as an accident

not only that, but rape(by a man) would have to be punishable with a 20 dollar maximum fine per court case, with no other punishment allowed AND with all of the government and all corporations in the USA not being allowed to discriminate against rapists, though I'm not sure how that last part could be implemented without backfiring

this way, the following would happen:
women couldn't have someone else's kid, say its yours, get the court to believe it, then make you give her child support until the kid turns 18

women couldn't take half your stuff and make you pay her alimony until one of you die

women would stop falsely accusing you of raping them unless they're ugly or fat and just want their friends to think that they're hot because it isn't worth 20 bucks, and she couldn't claim that you raped her 700 times and then get $14,000.00 out of you because its a maximum of a $20.00 fine per court hearing, unless of course she made you go to 700 court hearings for 700 different rape cases, but she isn't going to do that

furthermore; when someone gets an abortion, that person has to pay an extra 1% tax(stacking additively) on everything they buy for the rest of their life, no matter what, and would also cause all welfare that they receive to be reduced by 1% each time, stacking additively
and if they don't like it, they can get a visit from the IRS
trump could use that money to do so much stuff

actually that still wouldn't fix it
cheating within wedlock should also be made a felony offense punishable by a minimum of 10 years in prison, unless the husband says she doesn't have to go to prison

in which case he goes to prison too for being a cuck

then a modification to that:
the man has the power to delay her prison sentence for as long as he wants, but whenever she goes to prison, she has to serve the 10 or more years all in a row
that way he can take advantage of her income for a bit longer if he really needs to

actually forget that part she just goes to prison 10 years minimum

oooh i forgot
it'd only be a felony for the woman to cheat on the man, not for the man to cheat on the woman, and the guy she cheated with wouldn't get punished either
otherwise the woman might just lie and say her husband cheated on her, then get access to his stuff for 10+ years until she does it again, and she can't lie about who she cheated with and say she slept with YOU

I remember some user waxing poetic about this. Women give men love to receive safety, and men give women safety to receive love.

But that's sexist! So men will be unloved, and women will be unsafe.

Feminism is sexual objectification. It reduces women to those traits which are/must be equal to men, while still trying to preserve female uniqueness as a means of attracting men. Since women are all trying to just emulate men, and men can have male friends for that anyway (who are better at the male thing naturally), all women offer is sex.

Women only respond positively in the presence of an external enforcement of norms. Women are incapable of creating constructive norms on their own, at best they can promote permutations of existing norms. There is a natural tendency in all people to attempt to throw off any limitations, and the last several centuries have seen women increasingly get their way in the legal, social, and cultural sphere. By this point, the average woman, feminist or not, will consider being told "No" nothing less than the direst oppression. They have no power to understand just how good they have it, because they are wired to only ever after seek more, better, without regard for what she has now. As it is written in Genesis:

Go read all of Genesis chapter 3, it's a based redpill. That's part of why it's been reproduced for thousands of years now.

https:// www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%203

We need to return to the norm of women being treated as collective property given to the dominion of the father, and later the husband.

Fembots, artificial wombs, cloning, gassing kikes.

makes sense. thenotion of using love as a tool is incredibly fucked up. but thats economics for ya.

Why do they hen peck men over not marrying but not women?

I don't think you've actually met any Gen Z fags, at least where I live they all cuck out and try and impress goat fuckers a niggers and race mixing is very common among gen Zion

We need a clean slate

As one women told me

How about you stop being faggots and start making pro-white courting organizations, etc? MGTOW scum are the mirror of feminists and belong in the same oven.

t. "qt virgin church girl"

I'll be laughing very hard when your wife cucks you

Where is the original then? :^)

wheres the original photoshop phridays, richard?

They have a point. Marriage used to be a strict, nearly unbreakable bond between man and woman. Now it's dead simple to break, has huge consequences for men, and nothing but benefits for women. If it weren't for the taxes, I don't see why you would want to get officially married; not doing so is ironically almost a sign of loyalty for a woman today, that she plans to stay with you and doesn't plan on running off with your money a few years down the line.
You wanna fix it, vote for more conservative marriage laws, along with all of the other social upheavals we need.

in Oz the divorce rate is 1 in 3. An a loss of ten years to get back where you were financially. This is not including kids mind you.

So yea it a bad idea to do so. I trust math more than I do women

I trust the ineffable truth of repeating digits more than I do women

The laws are sexist.
What about gay marriage, and equality for women? This is a weird law is that really how divorce works?

Alimony, I'm assuming that's what he's talking about

So Alimony is always a given in USA? Unless there is a Pre-Nup?

As many people have said, the divorce laws are the problem. Fix those and men may have more of an incentive to marry. As it stands now, divorce is look upon as a life ruining event for men.

There are two camps of thought here. Well in regards to building a traditional family unit which is what we all want right?

First is the "No Hymen no diamond" and the second is "As long as she's not too bad, it's hard to find a white wife".

Which of these is right? With millennials being disposable garbage is the second school of thought correct?

Welcome to the real world buddy. Everything sucks. life is about moments. good moments. they are small so take what you can get, because the world will take you to pound town 72 inch dildo and then bill you for the "privilege"

The former is the ideal and should be strove for while the latter is the reality that some may have to settle for. In the end, the latter will only get picked out of desperation.

Pre-nup become null and void when you children btw

MGTOWs, everybody! Try not to stare.

could also wish for monster girls since they're more likely to desire a traditional family than 3DPD

Good post but you forgot another thing: Marriage used to be important because it decoupled reproduction and male physical attractiveness, which is completely arbitrary in terms of usefulness in civilized society. If people are allowed to mate with whoever they want, the "free market" of sex tends toward a situation in which most women have sex with the top 10% of men. The average woman is seen as more attractive to men than the average man is to women, and if people are left to their own devices without any social institutions to guide reproduction, it leaves most men without permanent partners, and a sizeable amount of men never having sex at all (at least the bottom 10%). This is confirmed both by dating studies and data collected from dating sites like eHarmony. This is a problem in a civilized society because when given "freedom," women choose partners that satisfy their primal urges for aggression and physical strength, despite the fact that the qualities that advance civilization are sometimes completely unrelated. Marriage as an institution ensures that almost all women marry and reproduce with almost all men, because there are equal numbers of each. Keeping the women of a population in check guarantees that the autistic but bright members of society have a good chance of having children. This is why white and asian races have higher rates of autism than african and australoid races, and part of the reason their societies have been so much more successful.

Think about it: if women these days cared more about marriage than they did about getting the best dick they could, then almost every Holla Forumslack would have multiple kids by 25. Destroying the institution of marriage bluepills a society, because having opinions that go against the herd is evolutionarily disadvantageous in a society of "free market" sex.

I dont know user, and it troubles me

I'm 22, in school, working part time. I want to get married and have a big family, but virtually no one I know even wants to have kids, let alone get married young

I've heard a lot about "It gets better when you're older, then the 'market' turns in your favor", but I dont want to wait until I'm 35 to start looking for a wife.

Exactly. Divorce can ruin a man's life but for the woman it can be extremely lucrative. It's no wonder things have gotten the way they are. Repeal alimony, repeal child support, end the practice of giving custody to the mother by default. Problem solved.

lel, fucking checked

the beauty of it the value of benis only increase, while bagina decreases. meaning its feasible to get hitched to an 18 yo in your 30's

>now
do you work for kotaku because holy fuck you're slow.

they're all shit, make a doll that looks like what men should be attracted to, a cute 10 year old.

What are you talking about?
Explain how monster girls could even exist

ignore the furry in denial please

with the best of my ability

That's what my wife and I did. Why let the state define terms of the most intimate of relationships? no, common law marriage doesn't apply where we live

Pledging lifelong monogamy is not the problem. Signing a "contract" where an uninvolved third party (i.e. the state) is allowed to change the terms of the arrangement retroactively at a whim, *is*. The rest of spousal rights/powers can be effectively replicated & granted by executing wills, powers of attorney, trusts, etc. For example, executing a health care power of attorney to grant your "unofficial" spouse the ability to make life/death healthcare decisions if you are incapacitated.

Yes, this approach is more work than going to the county clerk to obtain permission from the government to be "married", but is that really a good excuse when we're discussing life decisions that carry this much gravity?

Embrace it and go full Fight Club.

Get out heretic.

Did you OD on memes?

So the matrix?

Speaking ill of monster girls or denying their existence should be punishable by death.

Mandatory watching: Divorce Corp

Magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3977c0bf8febf42602bc14fa4ac211608fc7d375

There is an easy way to fix all this. To implement sharia law for marriages.

Satire, Or are you crazy?

Found the woman

No fucking shit. Most women will take everything you own plus your kids. Women need to be fucking beat on hard like in the old days.

Unfortunately clickbait exists even on Holla Forums.

What movie is this?

Actually, that's just repeating back what the guy said about himself unless he never kissed a girl but has fucked some, always possible and pointing out the hypocrisy. Not sure if hypocrisy so much as just retarded. Stats on divorce rates, alimony, child support, single motherhood, imprisonment, whatever, are all available. Sharing those stats is not 'blown out of proportion'

I believe one of the only ways that it might happen is through a total collapse of civilisation. Government wouldn't be there anymore to enforce the 19th amendment.

Other than that, I don't believe there is a possible way of peacefully removing the 19th Amendment. So long as women have jobs, they will want to vote.

If my wife and I weren't married she would qualify for an extra 20k in benefits to take care of our children. We could live together and still have the same relationship minus the marriage license, we would have extra income. It really is a terrible decision to get married, but we did it for tradition

Explain

people like you are why I don't work hard.

I should've read for context. I'm retarded.

Did it work? I heard that the japs lost the interest in romance, marriage and mating.

It happens. And go with your gut, picking out femanons is an important skill.

checked, there is only one way out of this

I unironically believe sharia law (FOR MARRIAGE) is better than modern misandric law.

I rather pagan law, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_ancient_Greece
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_ancient_Rome#Adultery

We need to punish severely female adultery and to get rid of community marital property, spousal support and we should never give the custody to the mother, unless the father is a convicted criminal and his family doesn't want the kid.

And we need to meme the idea "no hymen, no diamond".

If true make me a millionaire.

But the question remains that does dubs make the man or choice

Thanks, user!

Marriage is going to be shit until polygamy and divorce is taboo again. It is, unfortunately, the mark of a well-adjusted girl to aspire to be a slut. I say "well-adjusted" only in the context of our secular, immoral, and decadent society. This is a phenomena I noted years ago. Girls aspire to be sluts due to our shitty society. Some of it may be innate, but it has at least been proven manageable under proper social conditions by history.

Even girls who seem to be from a decent home, with a good family, still perceive that it is "desirable" or "cool" to be a slut. I don't know, maybe there are some immune to the conditioning who aren't religious zealots, or maladjusted female autists, but I haven't seem them.

I'm going to marry my mostly-redpilled gf soon. I don't really care about the financial shit because we are having a cheap wedding and at the end of they day, I doubt we have much more than 5 years before total collapse starts, at which point her stealing half my shit means nothing.

In my country she is already entitled to half my shit anyway by virtue of being living together partners and she is decent enough to sign a prenup and waive all rights to my father's freehold house and land.

If you are still thinking about it and have a half decent gf then just do it anons, it will make your grandparents and ancestors happy and like me, it doesn't matter anyway since most of us will lose everything pretty soon anyway and having a strong wife by your side is the best thing by a mile during the happening.

Those men are right but that's not the crux of the problem. Let's face it guys, feminism has corroded the relationship between sexes too much. Men don't want to deal with nagging women and their childish demands, so why marry when you can pump and dump those psychos? If you're all about reproduction, you can knock a girl up, that's not a problem, you don't have to get married. Most of our generation simply won't reproduce and we will be an example to future generations in history books.

Another problem is that most people are simply broke until they're at least in low thirties. I'm 25, broke as fuck, can't afford to buy dinner for a girl, let alone a wedding reception or buying a house or a car, etc. It wouldn't even surprise if haremization happened and women started to group around men with money.

Nice trips, I'll checkem. I really do wonder if the erosion that feminism has induced can be reversed in any other way that doesn't involve the collapse of the west. When Rome collapsed, it manifested in it ironically becoming completely unsafe for women to move in the day.

I pray more than anything that it doesn't need to come to that before women are properly re-secured.

Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't.

No, people don't learn unless they feel it on their ass. Women will gladly insult you if you even dare to suggest that feminism has done any harm. The only way they will learn it has done harm is when they reach 35, no husband, no kids and busting their ass at work.

And I said this generation will serve as an example for a reason. Future generations will say okay, so these people did this and results were not good, so let's not repeat the same mistake. But I truly believe that male love for pussy is directly to blame for all of this. Men take waaaaay to much shit just to get laid. I've often heard my friends say dude, I put up with her just because of sex. So basically, men have no right to complain and neither do women. Everything that happens to them is a result of their deliberate and conscious decisions.

Why does western society expect men to take all the burden for no reward? Why are men held to our traditional gender roles while women are not held to theirs? Why are men expected to take all this abuse for no reward?

Why are men expected to still be chivalrous patriarchial fatherly Chad ripped 10/10 male model gentlemen while women can still have their (((sexual revolution))) and (((women's liberation)))?

Tell me Holla Forums, tell me the answers to all of these.

Jews

The world is not fair. We endure because we have to

Not a proper answer. Men do not have to put up with that shit. Either reverse all of it or opt out. Many men opt out because western society doesn't like men and there are not enough men around with balls to oppose the things I mentioned.

You don't have to, user. You literally don't have to. The fact that world is not fair does not mean you should take shit your entire life. Fuck the social concept of responsibility, if you're able to feed and clothe yourself you're a responsible man, fuck everything else.

Not so fast… Don't know about your country but here in America the slight majority of college students are older people waiting out the bad economy. SJWs are the humanities professors and "social science" students and are an extremely vocal minority amplified a million-fold by both the kike media and clickbate-style alternative media. The college kike propaganda is tailored for goyim straight out of current year high school. The fact that it is blatantly anti-White means it is dismissed straight away by any of the older students and gives them a nice big red pill if they hadn't taken it before.

Here in America, White people do not get lavish welfare like in Europe but we can still get student grants and loans to float us for a while. Trade schools are better of course but, Bongo shut many of them down and rolled them into the community colleges. I just wanted to go to gunsmithing school but had to take what I could get along those lines locally. While it is true that few people in the college were currently married that was because most of them were already DIVORCED! The super majority had children at home regardless of marital status. I was not happy about not being able to go to a dedicated gunsmithing school but I had thought that would mean there would be some young(ish) poon around but no. Oddly there were tons of darkies taking business courses hoping on gibs 2.0 from Shillary that were pissed at Trump winning. I guess they never intended to have a real and profitable business.

Getting back on topic: Clearly some are still getting married but only a handful are staying together. All women still want to get married because it is a scam they always benefited from. Their problem is that only super traditionally-minded men still want to get married but they would now have the hardest time finding a like-minded women. Marriage has be jewed ever since men were forbidden more than one wife under the kike church. We got used to that jewing but now that the kikes have conveniently made marriage a governmental institution at the same time they openly wielded governmental power, it has been jewed to oblivion just like anything else they got their claws on. I do not see how traditional pre-jewed marriage could come back unless there is a revival of our old gods.

I love this timeline.

Carl Sagan says that if you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

a hymen would be a pie from scratch lol

Just like warm apple pie…

No. Women are bad at making logical connections. They simply feel bad and blame it on the most convenient thing, in this case men.

I don't think they're bad at it. They just choose to ignore those connections but deep down they know what they did wrong. Like when they decide to fuck Chads and men who won't commit, they know that those men will just pump and dump them, but they still decide to go for them.

Be that as it may, the vast majority of women will not suffer any consequences of their behavior. They'll find a cushy beta when they turn 30 and lie how they only fucked 2 guys. So men should not take in those women, there is nothing worse in the world than a reformed slut.

Its about time women learned that u cant have both 'equality' and protection from the government.

Dumb bitches about to get BTFO.

This. If a peasant did get old or infirm (which was not that uncommon, the figures are skewed because of high infant and child mortality) there was no one to take care of them but family. So you'd better have 10 kids and hope some of them survive and have their own kids who will take care of you when need it. Currently it's the reverse, having kids is a giant burden.

The problem is, is that almost *everyone, everywhere* think that men have a duty to "man up" for sluts. This cultural idea just won't go away. And traditionalists are at fault for pushing it too.

Men have a right to not want to marry and have kids if the situation does not work in our favor. All that needs to be done is to change things so men have the advantage again. But nobody wants to do that.

Honestly, you shouldn't care. I've learned throughout my life that sacrificing personal happiness to meet someone's arbitrary expectation is about the most retarded thing you can do.

The so called traditionalists are very often full of shit. Girls who present themselves in that way have very often been slutty in the past and now they act all enlightened. Men are just as hypocritical in that regard.

You know, I'm not that interested whether men or women have the advantage. It all comes down to this: does this woman make you happy, is she responsible, is she moral, is she faithful. If the answer is no, nothing else matters. You see, people tend to idealize marriage. All that emotional high goes away fast and it goes out even quicker if you lose your job and can't pay your bills. And what is left, if the woman doesn't leave you because you're broke, is someone who you have to live with for the rest of your life.

Find in funny when some become born-again virgins before or after marriage. Hedging on after because they ain't a virgin after consummating the marriage. That is until divorce happens.

No, really. You're giving women too much credit. They are ruled by hormones and emotions.

Regardless, they should be held responsible for their actions. Just like men, they make decisions consciously and deliberately. Just like men choose to stick their dicks into crazy, women fuck men that they know they're bad for them.

Because women literally can't. That's the reason all their indulgences are necessarily permitted. They are pitied and coddled because they are halfway between human and stunted child, developmentally, and men have an atavistic evo-psychological vulnerability to them that's constantly at inner war with our innate masculine contempt for their weakness and faithlessness.

Remember: for most of history, men put women into their place with violence. Women evolved against that selector, and all their psychological tools and narcissism to defend against physical aggression and superior male system thinking are intact.

They are INVULNERABLE to argument and INVULNERABLE to justice and INVULNERABLE to reason. They have no susceptibility to it. Their iron law is "I get mine. Period." and the only mercy is their pettiness.

Then why is it so taboo to suggest men just take away all the modern privileges women have then? You traditionalists push this "JUST MAN UP AND TAKE ALL THE ABUSE" thing constantly, and your ideas simply don't fit with the modern world. No guy wants to "man up" for a slut for no reward because a bunch of strange autists on an imageboard rudely insist he needs to do so. Nobody is going to listen to that strategy at all.

The true solution is to take away everything that favors women.

I'm never getting married and it isn't by choice. I'm giving it 5 more years, if it doesn't happen then I'm getting the snip and fucking random whores more often.

A woman cannot and will never understand the implications of a boy without a father. Thus we have the world today. They will never see the problems it causes because they do not understand the problem or envisage its existence.

I feel for you. Why is she so afraid to committ?

Fuck off nigger, have 3-4 white babies or kill yourself

Dude get a kid. buy one or make or both

Almost the opposite of your story. Things are going well and I lucked out with my fiancée.

Children scare her and she knows that's a goal of mine. Honestly I'd drop it but I'm not going to let her know that. She also likes to pretend that having a boyfriend means she wouldn't fuck me but I get constant phone calls/txts from her in the late hours of the night when he's asleep. I refuse to follow through with it because it's wrong and I know she's probably just drunk and talking shit.

She pretends I'm in the friend zone but I'm not. Multiple friends have attempted to take her to bed over the years and all she'll do is get drunk and babble on about me for hours. I know this sounds like bullshit, I thought it was at first too, but I assure you it's true and the frustration I see on my friends faces never fails to make me laugh.

When she realized she had competition her tune changed real quick. She's constantly pushing to meet up after work. But I don't have time for games and she's going to have to make a move towards me. I got redpilled on women in my mid-20s (we met before) so I don't fall for her tricks anymore.

Also unlike my early 20s I now have the pick up the litter. I don't know why since I'm not Chad thundercock or anything. Apparently I'm a good fuck but that mostly comes from the fact that it takes hours to get off when you don't feel shit for the other person. Some of them just like me because I'm well off, despite attempting to hide it (I live pretty frugal) they all know instantly. I think word got around or something, it doesn't help when all your childhood friends brag about the fact that your family owns a ton of land. Whatever it is all of them ask me the same question either after sex or the next morning: Want kids?

I usually just play like I'm asleep because so far no, I don't want to have kids with any of them. My mother ran out on me so I have a long list of requirements when it comes to who is going to be the mother of my children. I'd break most of them for that one girl but she doesn't act right.

You know how diffucult it is for us to find a girl that are decent and redpilled.

I've raised four kids anons (siblings and cousins), I'd raised those by the time I was 19. I've put diapers and bought milk for more kids than I can count around town. I'm not raising anymore kids unless they are my own.

surrogacy dude. or weight 10 years and got through AC (artificial creation)

Hahaha you have to be kiddin' me? Well eff her cause she is using you for her social status.

Have you ever saw a Disney movie?

Buy a island and create a micronation then.

Nope, if I want to fuck one I have the choice of plenty of younger ones that look better than her. Like I said sex is pretty meaningless to me without the mental connection. I know I'm sounding like a woman at this point but it's true, I'm sick of bedding random whores I have nothing in common with outside of the act. I got enough of that in my 20s.

Ground rules are simple with that one: cut the bullshit and lets get started or fuck off. Not accepting anything less and not talking to her beyond begin cordial until then. I'm not a hang around, I got options, I just have to keep putting up with random whores until I find me another one I like. I've found two thus far, one died, she's the other one. Finding another one won't be hard though I'll probably have to leave the area I'm in now to do it. Any girl with IQ points left out of here a long time ago. Tried dating down in age to find one I liked in the local area but so far I haven't found one that hasn't been totally brainwashed and already on the cock train.

If a little alcohol is enough for her to consider being faithless to her current boyfriend, then it would most likely be the same with you.

It could easily be both.

Well that all worked out fine and dandy eh? Another broken white family, but hey at least he birthed some white kids!

Listen, in all seriousness, people don't wanna birth kids in general if the conditions aren't good enough to raise them in. Why do you think the baby boom even happened in the first place? Because the economy was fucking great which meant the conditions were perfect to raise fucking 3 kids. This was back when mostly only one of the parents worked instead of it being both of them.

perhaps he had a short leave period.

Just get a mail order bride or go find a younger woman that you can relate to. There are actually a lot of young woman that are pretty good, you just have to spend some time to find them, and also, grooming is important.

End the feminist "sexual revolution" – Doesn't have to be Trump coming out and saying it, but we cannot have multiple generations of women who think Madonna and Amy Schumer are role models. That they should be allowed to bang as many people as possible without consequence. The fact that women now think "oppression = no cheap abortions" should be mortifying to any civilized person. The idea that women want unlimited sexual encounters without consequence, but constantly fear rape might happen to them and psychologically destroy them for the rest of their lives makes zero sense.

Change divorce law, child support, and alimony – If a woman still wants all the money, the perks, the house, AND legal backing from police and courts, then she shouldn't divorce her husband. A woman shouldn't think she can make her husband pay for her children and her lifestyle, but limit visitation to a couple hours every other week, at best. A woman with zero financial or career prospects should not feel entitled to "maintain her lifestyle" at the expense of a man who gets nothing from her, not even polite company. These various systems were put in place for extreme cases, like couples that could not reconcile their differences, abusive and negligent parents, or situations where a split couple left the woman saddled with debt. Like everything else offered to women, they took it and abused it and weaponized it for their own gain.

If we're going to somehow make things better while keeping these things, then "Remove the popular notion that the only good wedding is one that nearly bankrupts the newlyweds and their family" – Likewise End Princess Syndrome for women – No one should feel entitled to force someone who loves them to spend tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, on a ceremony that was originally developed around the family unit and immediate community. This is more of a social change, one that kicks the female mentality down a few rungs. It does modern civilization no good to have half the population believe that it deserves more than the other half.

So much this.

I would add, make weddings a family celebration more and less a celebration of the woman - she is not winning a man, she is joining his family in a union that will see her build a new family. Celebrate that, not your vanity.

t. Kissless virgin

Don't know how that happened.

Maybe you would move to somewhere that have decent girls. jews like to eff the white people because they don't like the white people to be above over them. Eff them! I hope the thing get mend soon as possible before the sore become infected and need to be remove. I am sure you will your girl one day.

It happened to the Nips, and now their birthrates are dropping quicker than niggers in Detroit. Why you ask? Jews fear the samurai.

Find your girl!

What needs to happen is VERY young grooming. I'm convinced that the risk is way too high to even go after women in fucking high school, and most aren't even legal by that point.

Just mere grooming of younger women and a soft arranged marriage, not like the bullshit that's in Islamic countries where freaking cousins or brothers and sisters marry each other. When I say soft, I mean that the marriage is made under the approval of everybody with the grooming of the young woman who'll marry the man when she reaches 18. Nobody is related by blood either, so no inbreeding.

Because right now, this bullshit where women get to freely choose their own partners isn't working. Women gravitate towards natural caveman shit. That's why they run towards the Chads first and regret it later, because they can't control the animalistic instinct of wanting sex with some strong dominating guy, no matter how degenerate that guy is.

What does sexual experience even matter? I'm telling the truth regardless. I'm seeing this shit happen to my uncle. He's stuck in Child support for his two kids for years. One'll be 18 in a few years, but the other one, it'll be like a decade.

So let's say you make 4 kids during a 6 year marriage span. You get divorced and here are the ages of the kids and the years spent paying child support till they're 18:

6 years old, child support for 12 years.

5 years old, child support for 13 years.

3 years old, child support for 15 years.

1 year old, child support for 17 years.

That's nearly 2 decades of child support right there. You'd best be smart with who you marry because you may have a bad time.

Easy, end alimony.

All I care is that White children are born, I don´t give a fuck about marriage as such at all.

Wizard/MGTOW detected!

It's already returning to that, the 80/20 rule
Sex as a whole has fallen off, but only because men as a whole now have less access to sex

Who in the name of fuck would want to marry any of these "nasty" women? And after clawing a living out of the bullshit that is a workforce ruined by affirmative action, uppity niggers, power-trip women, and illegal beaners, you're going to offer it up to a thankless bitch who can take it all away with one phone call? You're going to risk you life and livelihood, and god forbid any children, to a greedy, entitled, brainwashed cunt that will withhold sex as a weapon and get fat and disgusting, but chastise you for having natural desires for a slim, healthy, pleasant female? You're going to give up your rights and any independent thoughts for a screeching harpy who thinks her useless, air-conditioned office job actually means she's your equal?

NO - FUCK THAT

Until women start acting like women again, and jobs pay you enough to raise a family without the women working again, marriage is fucking done. Thank the jews and their three evil pets - niggers, illegals, and feminists.

Marriage is a contract which can take away your children and ruin you financially while the one breaking the contract gets away scott-free. Until that changes, marrying is retarded as it brings no benefits for men. With that in mind:

Make adultery grounds for divorce as well and get rid of no fault divorce. Cunts would think twice about ruining a man then.

I think they should be executed publicly so any adultresses/adulters will think twice before they comitt.

It should be like in early modern Spain where you could kill your wife and her lover on the spot if you found them together

Jews hate relationships between men and women, that's also why they try to discourage goyim from being gay

Czeched!

Indeed which is the main reason I haven't fucked her in all these years. It wasn't for like of trying. I think you think I'm invested in that girl, I'm not. In fact she's been pushing to hang out more often lately. I'm going to mention I'm going to be in town Friday or Saturday because I'm planning on going as soon as my car is back from the shop. When she replies and gets excited about meeting up I'm going to tell her it isn't a good idea because I don't hang around women that have boyfriends.

She'll get pissed and probably show up anyway. Which is fine by me because I'm only there for an hour tops until I move on to the next fun thing. I may just walk out of there with a random whore just to mess with her. After years of avoiding playing games I must admit they are kinda fun to play. I've put in more work with that one than I care to mention, got redpilled, got serious about what I want, don't put up with bullshit anymore.

In my Great Grandfather's day drunks used to hang out at the court house. If you slipped them a $10 or $20 they'd go in there and tell the judge they'd slept with your wife. Instant no fault divorce.

I didn't even know he had another wife until last Christmas when my Grandfather brought it up. He said he sent that bitch back up north on a train and moved on. Said the girl he'd brought down was accustomed to a pampered life and didn't like it on the farm.

Some cities require minority or women-owned businesses for certain contracts and work. Rarely can they do all the work that is required. What happens is that they are brought into a contract so a white-owned company who has the equipment and workers can do it. People are sent to the worksite to stand around and do nothing, while the other company does the work. City ends up paying double, because diversity.

Buy bigger house. Rent out rooms for slightly cheaper. Deposit in bank and say they were 'gifts'. Use rent money to pay mortgage.

Forgot to mention. If any woman plays that "lets just be friends" bullshit on you but constantly teases just throw it back in her face. Tell them you have enough friends and you aren't interested. Drives them insane.

Yes, what does that have to do with this?

It's Federal policy, if you have any connections to the gov't through money then minorities and women get first dibs on contracts
t. purchasing policy writer

children were expected, especially the boys, to break even by 7 and profitable by 14. Useless eaters were abandonned through various means. You just can't afford broken people

That is awfully easy to mend the problem.

Solution:

USA need to create a white policy like Australia used to have and it worked great until it got abolished.

Voters should be white father businessmen 30 years olds with four or more children.

No vote for the women.

Divorce should be illegal.

Fathers control the arranged marriages for their daughters and sons.

No interracial marriages.

Make the family court super expensive.

Require the parent to test their babies for dna.

No welfare for the mother to reduce the single parent population.

No ailmony

better solution:

legalize pedosexuality and abolish women rights.

men can now take a wife at a young age and protect her from the marxist media brainwashing while having a beautiful cunny to entertain themselves until they're of age to bear children.

k fam, enjoy extinction

H-heh yeah the only reason I havent gotten married is because of the shitty divorce laws. My girlfriend that I totally have are happy together otherwise.

No, but for real, finding a woman who isn't a complete bitch or selfish whore is almost impossible. Fix women and then we can talk about marriage.

Or we would fix the government instead cause government is responsible for creating anti-white natalist laws.

Life is short, and uncertain. Marrying a girl too young to bear children is just letting more years of your life go down the drain without reproducing. Since your plan is to abolish women's rights, it is also unnecessary. With the proper legal framework you could find a virgin in her teens who you could knock-up on day one.

This is about to change goys. The Trump effect is going to restore the nuclear family and cause a surge in white birth rates. Just watch.

How old?

easier to do it my way than to try and fix this bullshit mess of a "legal framework" we live in, with all of its hoops and loops.

but yeah, in reality, nothing will get fixed, we will eventually be cornered between starting a gender war or going extinct, good luck fixing the legal system on your own when every jew lawyer in the world will be against you.

It's less the government and more (((((entertainment and news)))))))))

Ban jews from USA

all ages. the idea is for you to take them as wifes early, so you fuck them whenever you want as long as their physical well being isn't harmed.

Ban jews from living more like.

Poor people's relationships are more loyal because couples tend to stay inside, together where as wealthy people become bored with what they have and go look for something new.

15 and older is the good age to marry.

Or that.

and pray tell, what are they going to do from 0 to 15? go to school? hah, good luck getting them reprogrammed later. protip: you won't be able to

That's more of a state issue. The majority of states is 16 for consent. It would probably be best for the remaining states to lower their age to 16. That is when teenagers gain mobility and end up getting pregnant. The issue with setting the age higher is that the state forces single motherhood on younger women, which seems like a punishment more than anything. There are quite a few women who want to start having kids at 16.

downloading this now. thanks for the suggestion

Muslim tier tbh.

(checked)
It's hard to tell, I think they are less conscious. But if you don't hold dogs, for instance, responsible for their behaviour they'll walk all over you even if not consciously making the decision. No reason to go easy on women. And much like dogs, if you are not around for long enough they act up.

Brutal. But true.

could you write up a primer somewhere on hard to start a business? I have no problem making money, saving money, making good decisions(I can live indefinitely on what I have on my own), but I have no idea how people have businesses without getting raped by the gov, IRS, lawyers, or accountants. Don't even know where to start why would you get the snip ever?

I believe that's only with parental permission for adults.

biology tbh, though I wouldn't agree with using the legal system to do what men should be doing themselves.

Get out you alien heretic.

you broke the site nigga

someone's goatse did the same, don't know why
test

shid
final test

Marriage is a terrible business decision.

But being in a long term relationship is one of the most emotionally rewarding things you can do.

I've been with my gf for almost 4 years now. We are operating a small business (LLC) together now for the last 2 years. We have a partner agreement (contract) regarding the business. So we have an incentive to not break up, other than being in love and caring about one another… it is a financial decision that would negatively effect BOTH parties, whereas a marriage that ends in divorce tends to only negatively effect the man.

Exactly this. If you have kids, you don't get to LARP has Han Solo or buy Dr. Who merch as much, if ever. Your priorities change. Liberal Millennials are refusing to grow up and instead indulge in media consumption.

Where the fuck are you even supposed to find a wife? If you don't like in a city then you can go get fucked. And all of the city women are pure trash. There are no women to date or marry.

Of course I want the benefits you dumbass, who wouldn't want extra income? We do not do it though because we don't believe it is the right thing to do. Fag

Find younger women, use dating sites. Be very fucking specific and don't settle.

this implied otherwise, if you wouldn't do it then I have no problem. The fact that it is even an option is ridiculous.

maybe if your ancestors hadn't permacucked themselves for eternity by making it illegal, you could date a little girl, and raise her to be a perfect housewife.

Have you ever talked to a child? They're retarded. Also, I'd naturally have fatherly instincts towards her. By the time I could fuck her, it'd feel wrong, like incest.

nobody says you can't fuck her AND be a good father

Why would you want to be the one stealing the innocence from your daughter?

Maybe if the jew subversion hadn't kept men from raising daughters properly, there would still be traditional young women and pedos would still get thrown in bogs

Have you ever talked to a woman?

The problem is, if she comes from a good family (i.e. has a father in the home), then there is no way that dad is going to let you have his nine-year-old daughter. If she is a single-mom's brat then her genes are probably shit. It won't work.

pretty much

marry her to said man and send her on her way

could already exist, even with the primitive genetic engineering we have today. but it would be horrific and unethical.

we also barely understand how normal brains function, a humanoid animal hybrid would at best be unpredictable if not outright dangerous and uncontrollable.

I agree, underdeveloped fetus is best waifu!

Chimeras, hybrids, monstergirls, furries, whatever. The idea both scares me and yet ot is also appealing. If we were so able to make a hybrid the world as we know it would change, i think possibly in at maximum a week. Who fucking knows what could happen? We could riots, hell if its like you said we could have an invasive species that threatens US. Thats truly terrifying to me.

Requesting that post that talks about the furries being in STEM Fields and the theory of a controlled race for votes

Make economic abortion legal. So… no more baby traps. Europe has been doing it for a long time.
If a woman decides to have a child, but the man doesn't want to, he can sign a contract that would state he doesn't want to have a child with that woman… thus disabling any possibility of hunting the man down for money because of a tore condom.

Ideally, women wouldn't have the right to vote and the world would be put back in order, but I guess you're not taking that back in the short term.

its already too late. women will keep voting until we're all dead because of it

the problem is not women per se but the state that enables them to do bad decissions and divorce rape their men. Make marriage an unbreakable bond again and remove all feminist policies that allow females to destroy families.

All these are a great start.

They're going to rape you user you just have to make enough to pay them off, plus taxes, plus enough to keep the business going. Any thing after that is profit to be reinvested or used to sustain yourself. I lucked up, I inherited a building, land, and money to get started. If you're starting from nothing I don't know how you'd even get started. I guess take a loan and hope you can beat the Jew.

It worked for my father. If I'm not having kids ever I don't want to risk having them. I set myself a hard limit of 35 because I'm probably not going to make it out of my 40s. If I can't be sure I have at least a decade (preferably two) to devote to raising a son there is no point in having one. I'll just make one of my sibling's kids a project and leave it all to him instead.

As long as I have someone that:

Then I'm good.

If you don't have the will to do the leg work and research yourself then you will fail because you aren't willing to do the work yourself and nobody else is going to run your business for you and give you the profits.

i think you are missing the point here pal. nothing what you mentioned makes any sense. what would be the point of marriage, if i cannot employ any divorce lawyers?

Posting classics

Gavin is such a badass

That is what jews wanted us to do. jews are anti-nature. Do you know that?

Exactly! But pretty much all internet places get very angry when I say this. It's still taboo to point out how western society hates men, but people are refusing to back down and the taboo is slowly going away.

It is not the fault of "women". It is a cultural, social, governmental issue and it will be solved that way. I disagree with traditionalists that say "MAN UP AND EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE". No. Fix the problem, don't just puff your chest out and act like you're a REAL MAN and therefore nothing can harm you. Use your brains, faggots. Lets get to work and fix these problems.

That second one is my favorite. I remember reading the first one and never seeing that follow up until very recently. I love these things.

It has a sort of a "happy" ending, but holy Jesus fuck… that guy has been dragged through Hell.

That's the problem, women are being used as an interest group. All the other problems with women in the political system aside, women being used as a faction is seriously much more dire of a threat than minority interest groups.

There's no point getting married in modern times
Back before all gender roles went to shit it was good because it solidified in wrote in stone the rules and promise that the man and woman made to each other, basically the guy would provide/protect the girl and she would cook/clean/have sex with him as much as he wanted

There were other things on both ends like emotional support (was different depending on who was giving it) and other things too

Now in modern times women have 0 legal obligation to do literally anything in a marriage, and at the same time a woman can instigate a divorce at literally any time, for any reason (or without even giving a reason) and the courts will nearly always take a large chunk (often times half) of your stuff/money/property/all of the above on her way out

So for example, I demand any hypothetical wife of mine to put out as much as I damn well please, here's a list of things that aren't an answer

Anything other than she is incapacitated from some kind of illness or a broken leg or is in the hospital or something like that, and she needs to shut the fuck up and take it

It used to be this was recognized and accepted, but now in modern times it has 0 legal basis, she is 100% allowed to tell you to fuck off and there is nothing you can do about it, if you fuck her against her will you are going to prison of she reports it and can prove it

Or she can just instigate a divorce and see above
Also, if you cheat on her to get the pussy you need and she finds out she can divorce you and see above, but the courts will fuck you up even worse because "muh cheating bastard husband"

So basically

So I say fuck marriage, until its in writing that that shit will never happen I will not attach my dick and balls to a girl with superglue and hope that I don't lose that 50/50 coin toss (look up divorce rates in the US)

And this isn't even counting all the other bullshit that causes divorces

Easy way to fix marriage:
1) End alimony.
2) Men get custody of children.
3) Men can legally disown any children not of their progeny.

Divorce will be rare, women will want to be married.

Marriage today sucks and I'm not surprised few people are getting married.

this.

I wonder what would happen to the narrative if the lefties were forced to report that among our memes apart from pepe are big happy families and traditional marriage.

The Left is a death cult, which should have died out. The problem is in that they got the current laws on their side and keep indoctrinating our young.

Hey man, I'm a lot like this guy:

I married my wife just before my 30th birthday. We've been together about 3 years. During those three years, a lot happened for both of us. People on this board shit on women, and talk down about their dispositions - indecisiveness, security oriented, etc.

The reality is that this solves the male equation and unlocks a whole new level of man inside oneself. I had creative license with this woman. I loved her and she loved me, and we synthesized each other into better people. That's what marriage is about. This shit is hard work, difficult conversations, threats to leave the table - BUT - the last three years of my life have been the most rewarding I've ever had. I have an almost unshakable inner peace, and my innate talents and powers are well-developed into adulthood. It's like a feedback loop - we make each other better so we can be better for each other. We make the hard choices today so we have easy ones tomorrow, all with the great vision of family, legacy, tradition.

Become the Pater Familia. Become your own story, your own legacy. Find the other part of your being to fulfill yourself - even if some forging is required. The reward is truly eternal life and bliss in the now.

Forgot Pic

Actually divorce rates hit 60% recently

yeah dude all those women are the problem, its totally not those subversive jews, its for sure the women who got us into this mess

maybe you would do better on reddit, something a little more your caliber

The only time I ever realky wanted to get married was when I was 38 and she was 21 and I wanted to show her I was serious by making a financial commitment.

i.e. sugar daddy prostitution (except I actually loved her)

I had one try to rationalize her way out of it like it was my fault.

Oh well, her beta bought her a house in San Fagcisco.

The post-wall ones are going to have a little bit of a hard time I the future. I see 50 year old women realizing their bitchiness and career have gained them nothing but cats. And many have been laid off.

This used to be the case. In fact even marring a divorcee was frowned on.

BRING BACK REAL SOCIAL SHAMING

Won't work, most men aren't going to give a fuck about getting out of shitty broken marriages where they were treated as a joke and denied even basic affections.

If you bothered to pay attention you'd know this would make marriage rates (already below 30%) much worse. Most men will tell you the reason they don't marry is because of how they see married men. They're treated like a joke, exploited as a resource, not allowed to have friends, not allowed to go out and enjoy themselves the way they used to, have to give up their hobbies for her and the family, and if they are lucky they're allowed to have a Man cave while paying for the entire house.

Go ahead add to that, being mocked for wanting out of that and you'll see single digit marriage rates within 5 years.

Holla Forums needs to realize there is no way to fix this problem. The Majority of women, and I quote my sister "are manipulative lying bitches," there is no fixing the problem, because the problem is women. Short of forcing everyone into a reeducation camp, you're going to just have to suck it up and ride out the die off coming.

Oh that girl who was "raped" in Haiti.

Trust has broken down in our society. Trust is orders of magnitude harder to build than it is to destroy. Our civilization will take a huge, huge hit in the next 50 years and there's nothing anybody can do about it other than try to ride the storm and make sure complete demographic replacement doesn't hit (like they're doing in Japan).

This. It's funny to see all the bitching about women, as if the quality of men hasn't taken a catastrophic nose-dive in equal proportions.

How did it turn out?

hi sinead

It works wonders. I got a "let's just be friends" chat once, and I laughed in her face and said "I already have enough friends. Besides, you don't want a 'friend', you want a boyfriend you don't have to have sex with, that soaks up your emotional baggage like a tampon. But, alright, fine, let's be friends, now you have to put in at least some effort to make this a friendship"

Interestingly enough, she didn't try to be my "friend" after that.

Nothing needs to be done. White Conservative Christitians are outbreeding all other races, as well as white liberals. Those who don't want to marry will die out. There will be a temporary increase in separated families, but the children of these will overall be less interested in coupling up. If we seal the borders and fix the tax system to encourage white breeding, America wins.

Nothing needs to be done. White Conservative Christitians are outbreeding all other races, as well as white liberals. Those who don't want to marry will die out. There will be a temporary increase in separated families, but the children of these will overall be less interested in coupling up. If we seal the borders and fix the tax system to encourage white breeding, America wins.

The question is not what is happening now, but what happens over the next 10 years. Many, many marriages end by the end of the 40's.

Good luck, user, but get back to us when you're through your 50's. Until then, I and the other young Millennials will sit the game out. I even have a gf, but I'm not making THAT decision. Cripes.

Guys want to bang girls. Girls job to save themselves for guys who are worth something.

beautiful I love it

Sorry to break it to you, but there won't be enough of them to man the wall.

Wew good thing is you cut her away from your life.

Checked, and thanks for the reply. I have enough to start something small, by biggest cost is health insurance, everything else is paid for. Not enough land for anything useful, but I have buildings and tools. Basically sounds like a tossup, I can keep doing just enough to get by or have more of it visible for them to steal. I never laid many of my hopes on trump, but maybe things might turn around enough to be worth it.

My dad was 35 when they had me, his dad was about the same age. But I don't have any brothers so maybe I'm projecting my last-of-the-line itch.

OP doesn't know what the black pill is.

1. Ban no-fault divorce.
2. In the event of a divorce whoever determined to not be at fault receives full custody rights of the kids and may be entitled to some compensation unless both parties agree otherwise to these conditions.
3. Remove the hook-up culture.
4. Ban or limit pornography and smutty romance literature.
5. Fix the tax code to better reward families that have children, but who are also able support them.
6. Give more respect and perhaps greater legal status to women based on number of children they have.
7. Make it understood that a couple should aim to have and raise at least 3 children if they wish to be successful in society. Shame men and women who choose to avoid making a family.

Having a child should be a requirement to be able to vote.

Gen Z faggot here. Not underage, as you might believe. Gen Z appears to start somewhere between 1996-2002ish. I'm noticing a lot of the younger part of Gen Z is learning to mock the 600 gender faggotry, and is a lot more into edgy, politically incorrect humor, like calling things sexist or racist as a joke because they know that those words don't have any meaning anymore.

Though there are still lots of them that are fitting into the extremist tumblr archetype- but it's pretty much just a trend that a lot of them will grow out of when their friends start making fun of them for being genderfluid or whatever mayonaise gender they're pretending that they are.

Gen Z practically doesn't even watch TV anymore for news or otherwise. They get all their entertainment and shit online, so the media that this generation consumes is going to be a lot more decentralized. And when you look at some of the shitty e-celebs that are being watched almost exclusively by this generation- in the millions, you might have more faith in Gen Z.

Fellow (engaged) Gen Z here. I agree with what you said that alot of them do make fun of the leftist extremism, however they all still support first and second wave feminism. They are not traditionalist in any sense and don't carry the belief that women belong at home and that marriage is something to strive for. They tend to label themselves as 'egalitarian' and think gender roles are bad, that parenting should be shared, that women should work, etc etc.
Just because they aren't subscribed to the Feminism bandwagon doesn't mean that they are against those views, they are just offput by the prominent figures.
Egalitarianism is basically the new feminism, and this is really bad for the traditionalist plight.
You can see this attitude in (attention whore) 'anti-feminist' youtuber women who say that feminism is bad because x y z. However they think that women should work, be eligible for the draft, and that unmarried men should be able to obtain custody of children.

They do not support a patriarchy, and the ones that seem to claim to, do not understand that patriarchy is male responsibility to protect and provide for women - defined by chivalry.
I think if we want to have the traditional society our European ancestors enjoyed we have to go back to grassroots and understand that ALL feminism is subversion and damaging to society. 3rd wave feminism isn't this big evil distorted surprise, its simply the natural progression of what feminism is.
Men and women have different biological functions and therefore it is a flawed argument for feminists (or egalitarians) to make that 'everyone should be equal'. Women used to have special rights and protections in traditional society and all that has changed with feminism, is the stripping of the majority of those rights - replacing them with male rights. Basically doing nothing good for women, as they have been stripped of the protections they were entitled to which actually DID make things fair (and gave them security and thus incentive to start families). Not this 'everyone is equal' rubbish that does nothing except rob women of their female identities and force them to function as naturally inferior men.

Honestly I guess to some it seems that the young people are getting turned off from feminism as they poke fun at it, but this doesn't mean that they are unsubscribed from the root beliefs.

When it comes down to it, young whites will marry if they feel the conditions are there. And for women, marriage, childbearing and childbirth are things that require a huge amount of TRUST in the partner they are careful to select. (Due to our limited fertile window in life). So as long as women's trust in men is undermined by living in a society and culture that doesn't value traditional gender roles (and doesn't have protections and social norms in place for this), we won't see a rise in marriage rates.

Luckily Gen Z does seem to be receptive to counter-culture ideas though, but this doesn't mean that they aren't 'egalitarian' - which is anti-family cancer.

Gen Y here, '84. its nice to see that the younger generation aren't complete degenerates

There are decent people in every generation though. I can get why you might find it easy to lump people together who aren't traditional and call them 'degenerates' (they are in a sense), but if they're white, they are still our people. And I don't think it is right to throw them into the trash for being easily subverted. I see alot of that attitude around here and it saddens me deeply. Alot of people nowadays fall into the 'degeneracy' (whether it hedonism, materialism or distorted gender roles/identity) because they have never been given strong examples of what they should become. (I think Jung did some writing about this & why it is important to have good parental gender role models). Remember, Germany turned itself around from the Weimar republic and it's morally bankrupt society, so we can too.

It is always more helpful to show those you view as 'degenerates' a better alternative than it is to throw them away and snuff out their lineage.

thanks for this, its nice to know how blessed i was to grow up with my father, mother, brothers and sister on our family farm

i really hope my dad's tumor turns out to be benign

For the second pic here is the story.
First
archive.li/vhkvr
Second
np.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/3z74e5/i_saw_my_ex_after_1_year_apart_and_it_crushed_me/

Unrelated to thread topic, but Asiimov's Laws a shit as far as real generalized AI would go.

meant Asimov
i should sleep

its less important if they are directly applicable to contemporary artificial intelligence, what is important about Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics is that they keep robots from killing us.

Because it is.

and what is important about reality is that Google stop reading my thoughts

maybe you check'em maybe you don't I don't know

Considering how the overwhelming majority of millennial women are completely insufferable, it's not exactly difficult to see why this is happening. There is almost no benefit in doing so, unless you're looking for needless stress and a reason to blow your brains out.

Until we can blow magic pixy dust out our asses and change human nature, nothing will fix this in any expedient time frame by any realistic measure.

Women behave in degenerate ways because they live in a society where the rules are set by degenerates.

Guys like the Hollywood/Pedowood elite set the rules of sexual morality.

If a sufficient number of those pedowood elites were to suddenly get struck by some tragic accident - e.g. a meteorite strike or Gay-Related disease - their institutions would be disrupted, there would be a power vacuum, and some other cultural force would take over.

Of course I am purely pious and nonviolent and I wish only sweetness and light and divine salvation for everyone, even pedowood kidnapper rapists who will go straight to Hell when they die.

While I don't disagree, I'm mostly speaking of Millenials. What we're dealing with is almost two decades worth of complete batshit crazy we're going to have to deprogram out of about an entire generation. While removing many institutions they support, regardless of how destructive they may be. It would essentially amount to a massive rehab program for a bunch of basket case junkies.

While getting rid of the miasma of ethnic/cultural suicide is possible and indeed, necessary, it will only have a meaningful effect on later generations.

Gen Y, or Millennials, do have some salvageability, but on a whole is almost entirely ruined.

This is something I came to terms with many years ago, when the majority of anons on here were still shitting in diapers (that they required due to infant bowel control learning, not as a fetish).
Inducting the government into a personal situation will never end well, you might get a tax break here and there but the overall of it is;

a) not something the government should be involved in at all
b) a gateway to enabling sluts to sleep around on whatever partner/s they are currently leeching off by means on 'alimony'
c) a contract with an escape clause for one party, which in it's entirety, is geared towards the benefit of the under achiever, not the bread winner..

I have since been with my missus for coming on 10 years have kids and have never been 'married' in the eyes of the state,
I should probably point out i am not one of those non-man/mgtow/freeman types of looney but there is a point where the govt can fuck off and for me that is where my public life ends and my personal begins.

you need to become an hero, this is a redpill and that you fell for the memes of a rainbow faggot flag of pill colours shows how shitfully new you are. There are only two, red and wrong. Go suck a brown turd.

Fair divorce laws would be about the best thing for saving the marriage meme.

You're speaking my fucking language nigger

Ha! Let the motherfucker burn! Push modern women to such depths of narcissism and self-destruction that they drive men clear out of the country & then turn on each other in an apocalyptic cannibalistic orgy that would scare HP Lovecraft to death. Do it for the lulz.

Let. The. Mother. Fucker. Burn.

We will rebuild.

A recurring theme in MGTOW circles. Feminists want both these technologies banned, but this only lends them credibility as a weapon against feminism.

theantifeminist.com/feminists-seek-legislation-over-sex-bots/
antifeministtech.info/2015/04/womens-fear-of-artificial-wombs-in-their-own-words/

So I say bring it the fuck on! There's no lack of ingenuity for this: we were landing people on the moon in the early 70s for Christ sakes! What we need is a powerful social driver to spur the needed brains & brawn.

Stoke an irrational fear in women that these technologies are just on the horizon. Talk about it with an air of inevitability mixed with some mild anticipation. Not too much or you sound gullible. Not too little or you sound flippant. Aim for that sweet-spot of believability. Or pretend to be a feminist and act all worried about it.

Allow women's own panicked, over-the-top reactions to attract what they fear in a self-fulfilling way.

No one wants these used-up whores.

A feminist organization in China is saying that the aging women who can't find men have been spending their time with rich men, and that they have wasted their youth and beauty, so they are not worth marrying. A FEMINIST ORGANIZATION IN CHINA SAID THESE WOMEN AREN'T WORTH MARRYING.

Women's work is also next on the chopping block for automation. Cashier jobs are being replaced by touchscreens. The restaurant business will reduce staffing. Women laughed about the man-cession; now it's time for the fem-cession. The Millennial generation's women should be allowed to starve for their insubordination so that all other generations of women can see the results of their hubris.

Future generations will see, and learn from soon-to-be-unemployed sluts.

If we can just do away with mandatory child support, the only women who reproduce successfully will be the cooperative ones, and that will solve the problem in another generation or two.

Absolute fucking gold. This is a great time to be alive.

This is going to be a HUGE fall from power. That, plus they're going to get replaced by technology (fembots & artificial wombs).

You can call the whole fembot thing degenerate if you want, but it's still coming. Feminists are going to HATE it & that makes me laugh.

They'll try to hide their bitterness as they say, "Well fine, if they're going to be legal, we'll buy male sex robots!"

And all of the men in the world will let them, laughing their asses off as the women of the world spend far too much money on a robot that cannot possibly replace the men they are meant to replace.

Men need women for sex. Women need men for everything, but most especially resources. This is why vibrator introduction happened with such little protest from men: men know that sexual pleasure is almost never at the top of a woman's "to do" list. It didn't change a thing, and to this day, there are still women who don't masturbate.

When women buy sex robots, my sides will go into orbit.

they already do that shit but they give us shit for looking at porn

You deserve it for being a degenerate. They deserve what's coming to them too. Fucking faggots just because a lot of women are doing retarded shit doesn't mean you muh dick fuckers get a pass.

This.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

He can't buy you stuff, he can't wine you & dine you, he can't give you a house, he can't be divorce-raped for alimony, you can't use his children as leverage against him, you can't friendzone him, you can't cuck him…WHAT THE FUCK IS HE EVEN GOOD FOR?!

I've said it before…men are going to marry the sex industry just like women have married the government. Fembots & Ectogenesis will unlock a brave new world.

"Whoever said necessity is the mother of invention was wrong; the male sex drive is the mother of invention." – Chateau Heartiste

Wait.. femshits, (with all the workethic and drive to excel most of them have) seriously think they will be able to BUY anything in the economic collapse that will come to them with no more betamales willing to let them leech off and the unlivable wage situation they helped building?

Enjoy choosing between getting food or robodick, bitch. Oh well, better hope the prices drop fast and maybe you'll manage something between getting a loan of your greatest ally and whoring your tyronbot 9000 with extra wifebeating accessories out to other tumblefats.

wrong all gen z fags I know are complete degenerates

who gives a shit. we are at the end of the kali yuga transitioning into the dwarpara yuga, there is going to be massive earthquakes, continents sliding into the ocean, and we might even enter into a new ice age.

Because it is. Here's my current status:

The only marriage material woman nowadays is the woman who will stay with you despite knowing you will never marry her.

As a result of these decisions I get white children in the future, instant (lawyer-free) "divorce", no alimony to be paid in case of a split. Custody would have to be handled via lawyers but that's the only thing, as a doctor I would have the upper hand in paying for the lawyer, she'd be fucked as I plan on supporting her and having her be a homemaker.

There is no solution to be had, men will always want women but now more men than ever are aware of the legal repercussions behind marriage. Feminism made it so men can experience a woman's true hypergamous nature so there is no going back to a romanticized 1950s version of life. You have to roll back marriage laws and eliminate shit that hurts the men; they are ultimately the foundation of the family unit (provider) while the wife serves as a support to the foundation. It will however be impossible to roll this back until women stop working entirely and get married, otherwise men will not be able to have their role as a provider since single paychecks today wont cover a household.

(Waste of Dubs)

Nothing can be done about this. ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

And there are no women like that. Women Are Ruined and nothing can ever fix them.

No. But it does mean that there are no good women left in the entire world.

ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT

No it won't. They'll still be whores. All Women Are Like That.

No you won't. There won't be anything left to rebuild. Samson Looms

And women won't allow that. They're all whores.

You're lying.

All women are whores. All women are liars. None can be trusted. You cannot just not marry them because common law marriage.

YOU. CAN'T.

The black pill is right. Everything is shit and you know it.

Geeee, who would guess it would happen that way

Can't beat the shit out of you…Jeezus the list goes on

assuming coal burners won't shit out cunt turds and the law only punishes men who stick around to try to do the right thing and not dead beat daddies dropping dat hot fyre mix tape so he can't get a "job" right now.

Dude, at work there was some chick who had baby fever who was talking about how she wanted to have babies with different fathers to make prettier babies. she's already a single mother.

Single mothers had it rough back in the day and maybe it was a bit unfair, but now a days bitches think single moms raising kids is normal. Women don't care who they shit out a cunt turd with thinking its a free paycheck monthly. Then they act like victims when Thugnificent don't talk to them anymore because he's working on dat FIRE remix to "Skeet in a bitch, never speak to me again" and the gov doesn't help them as they thought and police ain't gonna do shit to help them because Thugnifcent already has 70 warrents and if they could find him by now they would and even if they do lock him up bitch still has a baby and no money.

image related.

Basically this. Both of my parents have been divorced twice. Why do I need some contract between the state and my wife to start a family?

WRONG

There are a lot of women who don't want to work and will have kids with you. Even if you don't want to marry them.

Money solves EVERYTHING

#moneypill

In some places, that wont even work. Some states have it set up where if you date long enough they can still get your shit if you split, just like a marriage.

That's only a limiting belief in your head. Fuck that noise and bring out the pedobear in you! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Why not just get married without legally doing so?
There's nothing that's stopping your from doing a spiritual marriage without signing a faggy contract.
Hell, it's what I plan to do if I ever find a good girl

It's a fucking shame. The system is set up so that, from a personal objective standpoint, marriage is a terrible gamble. The people that go MGTOW and all that shit are fucking faggots for choosing to give up on the 14 words, but I at least understand WHY they go that path. It's all about the system and the incentives in place

Reverse cultural marxism. The most important first step would be to get no-fault divorce axed. That is by far the biggest problem here.

Common law marriage isn't a thing in most places. Total misunderstanding, in general.

You can say that, but it's simply not true. The mere fact that it's not official means you and your girlfriend are inherently less likely to bother trying to face the hardships that always occur during marriage. People all the time try to do this special snowflake shit where they're going to remain unmarried but stay together as if they were. It NEVER works out, fam. The fact that there's nothing binding and you can, at any moment, pack up your shit and leave without even having to go through a legal process means its inherently doomed to fail.

1. Abolish no-fault divorce.
2. Abolish alimony and child support.
3. Give no government benefits to single mothers.
4. Institute mandatory paternity testing at birth.

The divorce rate would plummet overnight.

Fat chance of any of that happening, though. Men suffer from the same disadvantage as Whites as a whole do: they vote as individuals, whereas women and minorities vote as blocks. Child support and alimony will never, ever be abolished by democratic means.

Mah Nigga

This is the redpill no one wants to swallow because they've been sucking too much Jew dick to really listen.

Judges have been throwing up pre-nups, no matter how "rock-solid" they were. In Germany, some judge ruled that any pre-nup that "unduly burdened" one half was null and void.

Another issue is women int he workplace.

1) Women working means they're taking potential jobs that men could be working. And while normies may argue that there's no difference, there absolutely is. Even disregarding quality of work, it's inherently seen as unacceptable for a man to be unemployed, whereas it's okay for a woman to be unemployed. Therefore, available jobs should go to men when possible.

2) Hypergamy. Women marry up; we all know this. The issue is that this innate psychological attribute is still present even in successful career women. Logically, a woman making good money on her own should care LESS about how much her husband makes, because she's bringing in a ton home herself. But it's not true, and the more money a woman makes, the more a man needs to make to be acceptable to her. So once you start getting these successful career women who are making 50-100k or more, they're severely limiting their own pool of men they'll allow themselves to marry, because they'll only go for those men who make even more than they do.

It's why women's standards have seemed to go up to unreasonable levels. It's because a woman used to stay at home and raise kids, and her psychological drive for what she wanted in a man was in tune with the way the world worked. But now, because women are successful on their own, only the cream of the crop are good enough for many women.

That's the problem of gibsmedats in general. Once gibs are put in place, it becomes impossible to get rid of them democratically. That's the issue with things like social security, welfare, and medicare, which now make up like 2/3rds of the federal budget.

I want to know why the FUCK we decided to implement no-fault divorce in the first place, though. I can at least understand the intention of things like child support and alimony; they wanted to make sure divorced women weren't left high and dry, but they didn't realize what incentives they were putting in place. But no-fault divorce? Why on earth would they even put that in?

top lel

Goverment gibs make you successful?

Better start telling Niggers that.

Nice try there, Joshua. Christianity is a supra-racial identity and, as such, inherently disloyal of White communities. You need only look at the Evangelicals who're gushing about godly Blacks or the cuck pope who recently announced that it is a Christian's duty to take in refugees and fight against anti-Semitism.

Also, if God is real: I don't know whether I can forgive him for making the Jews his chosen people.

Return to the family mage to adult white men. Pay men enough to support a family.

That's not what I meant. I was just referring to women having jobs and seeing themselves as being successful.

That woman in the HR department making 50k a year thinks she's hot fucking shit, and won't even look at a man unless he's making like 70k. And if you plot all these sort of things on a normal distribution, it becomes clear that there are all these "career women" who won't even look at like 95% of the population and are all fighting over the same small percentage of top-tier men.

No-fault divorce started in California in the 60s. Before that, divorce was only legal in case of abandonment, infidelity, and abuse (depending on jurisdiction). This created a massive perjury industry wherein couples would hire people to testify that one of them had cheated with them so that the marriage would be dissolved. Understandably, many people were unhappy with the fact that perjury was becoming a common thing.

The argument for no-fault divorce was similar to that for abortion:

However, even child support is a case of societal weakness: people took a look at the poor woman with the 5 children and they couldn't bring themselves to ignore her plight. The simple solution would have been to let them fucking starve. It might have been an evil, but in alleviating it, the evil was only multiplied. Now marriage itself, the bedrock of society, is in danger because people didn't have the strength to be cruel to a small number of parasitical single mothers.

How can his "best (((friend)))" take advantage of his wife? The guy storytelling can't be mentally stable with friends like that.

Jesus, it's unbelievable that something as damaging as NFD was instituted for such a bullshit lazy reason.

I totally agree with you about child support and everything else too. I just understand WHY they thought this way. It's a common thing among liberals, where they don't understand that a system is a balance of tons of different variables, and altering one thing on its own leads to other unintentional results. Liberals thought they could just "patch" the problem of starving single mothers and children with alimony and child support, not realizing that it created a series of incentives to encourage women to divorce their husbands for financial gain. Same way that liberals think they can raise minimum wage to 15/hour, not realizing all the tangential effects this would have.

I think these are the universal preconditions for making marriage viable again.
Funny enough, all of the above can be justified with libertarian approach to socio-economic distribution - since a child is a person brought up with your genetic input and economic provision, there is no obligation on others to provide for that child under any circumstance, even less so with government assistance, and your parental rights must be expressed fully if you are to have viable control of funds you spend on the child's upbringing.

Even though it is seemingly "cruel" on single mothers, it would create an insane pressure on all women to stick with their men and remain faithful, if only to preserve their livelihood, which is theb asic understanding of marriage as it was for thousands of years - love and affection help in making the marriage tolerable and increase it's longevity, but with children in the relationship, they become the ultimate priority and thus necessitate the existence of marriage as an economic unit.

At the end of the day, woman wants care and provision for herself and their children and a man wants to have some affection and respect from them in return. If those conditions can't be met then laws which interfere with these axioms are harmful.

smh

Join a church.

A rural church.

underrated post