Why We Need THE WALL: A Rant

shilling this video, I think the argumentative angle used in this video is one rarely, if never used or thought of. and would help us make an even better case to the masses. in a nutshell

while this guy focused on video games, he finally make political videos recently, (he also said in his previous Trump video he had a political major or something so he does know a thing or two)

tl;dr
BORDER WALL WILL MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN BY FORCING THEIR OWN REVOLUTION SOMEWHERE DOWN THE ROAD

It's a nice sentiment, but racial realities make that an utter impossibility unless the spics are routed and replaced.

well, ya wont ever know till ya force them to fight or die by caging them in their shit country with no escape thru illegal immigration, even if they fail they still need to go back, USA is better off either way

(funny to learn he has a political science major yet make videos about games, in this video he explain a many reasons why Trump won, reasons the democrats are too blind to see. I like the irony he raise when he talk about how Hillary wanted Trump to run to use him as a strawman, while said strawman came to like to fuck her in the ass)

a bit of history about the electoral college, I didn't know they were already seeing the effects of popular elections and THEN did the electoral college at such an early stage.

I like Razorfist.

I don't agree with his argument about the good nature of Mexican people or whatever the rhetoric is. Government is a reflection of the populace. If government is corrupt and shit, then the people are too, and if they're not then they're letting it happen. It doesn't matter if it's Central or South America or another shit hole in the Middle East, if the people who live there aren't willing to fight to make it better there, I don't want them in America either.

this one about how blind the media is, bring back good memories

doesn;t matter is Spics are shit incapable of doing good, libtards and lefties THINK they good people, and thus this argumentative angle would work wonders on them.

We want spics out cuz they are shit, this can convince a leftie to want spics out "for their own good"

>muh russians roulette

wew lad

cabinet pick and thoughts on it, along with the dems fit over any of them

Yeah, yeah. He's an arrogant self-righteous prick with absolutely awful taste in vidya and metal, but he makes some good points when it comes to politics.

last one, Obongo bashing, rightly deserved

OP I have said for over a decade now that if the liberals or left or neo-cohens actually cared about beaners they would have invaded Mexico, killed all the cartels, and executed every corrupt faggot running that country. But they don't care about the beaners, they just care about displacing whites.

No shit. I hope Trump finally puts the National Guard to work. Lazy faggots.

I mostly dislike him because he's a complete sophist.
Also I mirrored the OP because I don't want to give him any views.

hey tnx for doing this.

It's normie tier, not Holla Forums tier, but that can be used to its advantage.

Not relying on the US? Y..you… racist! How dare you!

It will make them less shit by killing of the weak in the civil war that will surely follow.

The (((media))) will try to blame Trump for Mexico's problems, as if we give a shit or need to care for a country that can't take care of itself.

They will survive and be stronger, or die in which case we swoop in.

What Mexico needs right now is their own Rodrigo Duterte. I don't know how the Philippines managed to elect an absolute madman who outright calls genocide for drug dealers and survive this long. Even though cartels are the real power behind the government and Peña Neto is just a puppet, there has to be a nigger willing to stand up and clean up the house.

Every third world country needs a Duterte.