Rational unlike every other woman

Name a better waifu than Scully. Oh right, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on now

Evidence to prove to yourself something exists, is not the same as the evidence other people will need.

Scully just realises unlike Mulder and apparently you that there's no point getting excited when you have no hard evidence to show to other people.

She still denies it as some form of episodic amnesia
Also she kissed a drunk Dan Aykroyd in the tongue

pick one

Scully =/= Gillian Anderson

Also, that is a "rational" explanation.

Fact is, they have no way to prove it to anyone else, and this is her point.

And tbf she rarely sees anything. It usually goes away just seconds before she arrives on the scene.

I always thought it was pretty obvious later on in the show after all the stuff she did see that she was clearly being the more realistic of the two and just pointing out that you need hard evidence to prove to other people. Whereas Mulder just expects everyone to believe him no matter what.

do you like conan?
because she's basically rule 63 conan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

Maisie is also short and can use guns, and she also can use swords and ride horses and has 10/10 eyebrows and a really big mouth

why dont you just use normal people words so i can understand you?

Her face is pretty masculine

Is this how reddit works?

check
check
Cheeeeck.

She saw a lot more than stuff a bit "out of the ordinary"

Stop she is trash

I've seen UFOs, ghosts, ethereal entities and shit I don't even know how to describe but I still maintain a healthy skepticism about most things.

But reddit loves to be seen as "rational" and "skeptic", that's where the whole atheist community came from.

Name a better waifu than Dany. Oh right, you cunt.

Well they don't show the the hundreds of dead ends, hoaxes, and nonsense that the two undoubtedly investigated over the years they worked the X-Files and instead only show the assuredly tiny percentage of actual legit extraordinary happenings because those are good television. A healthy sense of skepticism is entirely appropriate.

kay, literally anyone.

you know who else fulfills those criteria?

Tell me more

I don't know what this is but the big one is so repulsive to me, I actually gagged a little (I'm eating.)

the big one is not the point

The big one is the key to all this.

Why is she so mean?

She's an actress which automatically implies she's shallow and vapid. She gets paid to wear makeup, stand where she's told to and recite words that aren't her own. Points for being sexually attracted to a physically mature female but you could do a lot better.

The waifu ultima would be a gal who writes her own words. Who has wit and personality unique to her own character. She would also have huge breasts and a hobby that wasn't buying clothes or watching tv, ideally vidya. Such a unicorn however would likely be persecuted since she would destroy the bell curve, creating unrealistic expectations in the minds of the mediocrity conditioned masses. Sad!

Too bad she has 0 relevance to television and movies…

Scully is the perfect waifu.

When? Never.

How old are you?

Would post to one of her tv related vids but they're gone now.
;_;
Her she is in a livestream with Sargon though. Sargon who has threads here all the time.

Sargon isn't television related either. Bullshit reasoning.

She won't even take it up the butt. Why bother?

#ourbuttslut
Also checking your nice trips, which confirm Maisie is perfect

(checking myself)

I want to put her on her stomach, and buttfuck her for a year.

Me too, but I'd be okay with an hour of that

true. I'd probably cum too quick. She probably knows how to take it.

P R E T T Y
==P
R
E
T
T
Y
shit britbong grill

Bro, that's a sex face. Did you ever had sex? People make faces like this during it.

her whole life, people made fun of her for being so small. one day a few years ago she finally snapped and started taking revenge on everyone