Trump Supreme Court Nomination Revealed

Trump to nominate extremely social conservative for the supreme court. Who opposes gays rights and abortion.

nytimes.com/2017/01/24/us/politics/supreme-court-nominees-trump.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh the salt and tears from this will sustain us for the rest of this mans life.

Looks like Pence is getting to work.

Time for some LGBTBBQ

And on that day, Pence will be the happiest man on the planet.

Wow, you completely misread that article. Pryor is only one of those in discussion, not the one being put up yet.

SWINGIN HARD RIGHT BOYS WE'RE GONNA MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN.

party pooper

When it comes to the Supreme Court, the President proposes but Congress disposes. Do not assume that Congress will just tow the line and let whomever Trump picks to just waltz on in uncontested.

Any Trump appointee to the highest court is going to be met with opposition.

Random thought, is there a shoop or drawing of Mike pence has a crusader knight yet?

Isn't it Trump's congress now?

Out of the two being considered this guy seems far more likely, he is higher on Trump's list and unlike the other guy he has fought hard nominations before. He is also a friend and protege of Jeff Sessions who Trump will most likely listen to on this.

CY + 4 days lads.

Every
Single
Day
Good News

We memed ourselves into the better timeline, don't stop. Don't ever stop

There is no such thing as gay rights

This is hilarious. Was the Trump support for LGBT—Q at the convention a ruse?

Yep, sure seems like it.

Not exactly, no. There are still Democrats. Committees to appoint supreme court justices are specifically, evenly bi-partisan. Also, before they even face the committee there's a vetting process.

You and the article are ignoring every other position the man has, largely to frame it so it is about the queers. I'm sure Trump is considering him for more than just social issues.

The following Democrats currently serve on the US Senate Committee on the Judiciary:

Dianne Feinstein, California, Ranking Member
Patrick Leahy, Vermont
Dick Durbin, Illinois
Sheldon Whitehouse, Rhode Island
Amy Klobuchar, Minnesota
Al Franken, Minnesota
Chris Coons, Delaware
Richard Blumenthal, Connecticut
Mazie Hirono, Hawaii

more like gay WRONGS

am I right guys

am I right

You fucking wot?

Did you seriously believe that garbage? It's like people saying that believe the Holocaust actually happened.

Seems like she's been a Senator for-fucking-ever, don't it?

Speaking of the Supreme court can we channel Kek to kill Ruth Bader Ginsberg?

She will be dead by the end of 2018.

It's so funny how he's doing all this shit while distracting the media with bait after bait (Muh crowd size, muh illegal voters).

welcome to my world
t. Califag

Probably an "extreme" candidate so he can "compromise" with his real candidate.

Don't forget (((breyer))) and kennedy. might as well replace thomas with a 40 year old while we are at it

Minnesota is a mistake.

Kek can't help us here. We're going to need Van Hellsing to remove this vampire.

I can tell you're not from here, yes that is a logical conclusion to make as Trump is moving the nation towards policies of "Nationalism", which is indisputably closer to Hitler than any philosophy proposed by any American politician in recent times.

Pick one and only one.

Al Franken is slated to run for President in 2020. Start firing up the Stuart Smalley jokes now.

congressional term limits when damn it.

Hey man for a Nigger Thomas is a cool.

And I can tell you're a cock-smoking kid diddler.

Gonna need to amend the Constitution to get that. Congress won't step on its own dick, so it's going to have to be the State legislatures calling for a constitutional convention.

The problem with that is congress would have to vote for them, and only a handful of people in the congress support it.

Ahh so I was right. That's the part which rustled you, not any of the arguments I made countering your vapid idiotic babble. Now fuck off back to the reddit shit hole you crawled out, your mental impediments preclude you from participating here.

Make me, bitch boy. :^)

Nothing personnel, just need to stack the court for the future. He's a bit long in ther tooth.

Done. Deportation request has been filed, enjoy reddit.

Please let this happen.

The Democrats have never been weaker.

Obama is a private citizen now, Hillary is a private citizen now and effectively out of the picture - so is Bill, Biden is going to be teaching at my university effectively making him the dumbest professor in all of Penn and the Dems have no DNC chair, a position which is slated to go to extreme-lefties which would secure us every victory by pushing out 70% of Democrats who aren't crazy SJWs.

Who of value do the Democrats still have? Chuck Schumer? Nancy Pelosi is all washed up. Bernie is influential but an unstable wildcard who could turn on them the second Trump makes more jobs/kills the TPP/passes an infrastructure plan.

The Democrats are literally a one-man show now with Chuck Schumer.

Cheers to the next 8 years.

uPenn or Penn State?

Penn is UPenn.

Penn State is either just called Penn State or PSU.

Man it's like the Democrats bet everything on Hildabeast and now they're party might cease to exist.

Could we see another party replace the Democrats? Like the Republicans replaced the Whigs?

I thought you wanted to be like Hitler, bro.

fuck off JEW

Would be great to have a non-neocon non-pozzed alternative.

No more (((moloch))) worship?

The only thing that could save them now is if George Soros starts acting the kingmaker and "appointing" ideal Democrats to take the reigns, because if left to their own devices, the party is going to spin out of control and implode.

The future is bright

You mean no more partying in the pooper

Donna Brazile is the current DNC chair.

You know those (((uniform state law))) committees? Lobby for a concon that way.

So only 3/5'ths of a DNC chair.

That short-sighted faggot Harry Reid set the precedent of subverting a 60 vote yes for confirmation into a requirement for a 60 vote no. Senator Mike Lee was interviewed yesterday on Hannity, I believe, saying they will use every power available to them to confirm whomever is nominated.

The Democrats abused legal loopholes to ram through unwanted actions. The Republicans have that precedent now.

Ironically, even Chuck Jewmer at the time didn't want Reid to do it because he had enough foresight to see it biting them in the ass.

take your little chinese cartoons, and fuck off back to 4chan

I'd like to see that faggot Milo's reaction to this.

Reminder that you don't actually need 60 votes to overturn a filibuster, you just have to be willing to invoke some really obscure stuff that allows the vice president to overturn it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option

Jews really are fucking rats

I can't believe people are still on the Bernie bandwagon but I guess it doesn't matter because everyone they turn to on the left is a kike
Even the NRA is naming the jew now

Reminder that we now live in 1 ACY. "After Current Year"

No way that's no intentional. Holy fuck we have guys everywhere.

Had a realization the other day; don't know if anyone else has come to this conclusion.

Why is abortion only a choice after a woman has chosen to get fucked without a condom? The choice should've been not to open your fucking legs in the first place, you slut.

Then I realized this bullshit rape culture meme exists to keep sluts from feeling bad about being sluts. "I'm a slut but I don't like being called a slut, so I'll just say I was raped and then people will feel sorry for me and say it's ok to kill my unborn child so I can do it ad infinitum."

Women who commit abortion should be given the fucking death penalty.

My guess is he will eventually join the "Trump is Hitler" crowd. His lust for shitdicking is too strong.

I hate these pro-life faggots. They'd have us overrun with niggers and spics in less time than the democrats.

Abortion is necessary precisely for the reasons you've pointed out. Women who are too stupid to plan ahead and use the dozens of varieties of birth control, practice abstinence, or wait until they're financially ready to have a kid are the people we don't want having children. It's natural selection and it's in our favor; why stop it?

The grim reaper couldn't do it for the last 12 centuries, what makes you think Kek has a chance?

Because it's cheaper to gas the cow than it is to keep paying for her aftercare and the chance for her to spread disease.

Milo already stated he didn't want Trump to win the election. He's a bandwaggoner, just like Vox and Cernovitch. They're just using the Trump-wave to bulwark their brands.

Abortion would be artificial selection. Natural selection in this society tends to favor those who breed and make others pay for their offspring. Abortion adds an artificial way removing those with unplanned breeding patterns from society.

tldr: I agree, abortion is a GOOD thing.

Can't gas the cow right now, but we can blender the calf.

KEK

I made a thread about using meme magic to kill her and I believe the trips GET said that she would die before February, so we'll see.

This belongs in a top 10 list of greatest webms of all time.

Pic related had me seriously scared for a while.

You only just realized this? Your dubs confirm.

The kikes have been pushing hookup "culture" and casual sex to the public for so long that they've fundamentally changed the social climate, allowing for this kind of degenerate behavior w/o consequence. If we still had a culture of slut-shaming, we wouldn't see so much sex before marriage, so much divorce, etc. It's all part of the plan to destroy the family in service of white extinction.

Delegates

No, rape culture isn't what allows women to get abortions, it's slut, or hook-up culture. Similar to what you've said, except they can just invoke "muh body muh choice" rather than screaming rape. Rape is just an alternative option.

These dumb fucking broads will do whatever it takes as long as they can still stand to see themselves in the mirror in the morning. "I'm not a slut, I'm free; I was raped; I didn't actually choose to have a kid; it's my choice whether or not I kill this kid" etc.

Although I agree with what others have said, these people shouldn't be having kids anyway, so I'm okay with abortion sticking around. Which is why I hope Trump really does just make it a state issue.

Fucking amazing what the Democrats have done isnt it?

It all started when the father stopped being the default child custody receptor. The divorce craze actually began back in the 1860’s and 1870’s when the Suffragettes undermined father-custody with the Tender Year’s Doctrine and mother-custody became the norm.
The ancient contract of marriage is not about romantic love. Those notions are relatively recent. No, it was an economic contract between a man and a woman, whereby the man trades his lifetime's work of generating "excess resources" - which he is far better suited to procure than women - for children that are his own. In other words, he would have 100% presumed custody of any children produced from the woman's sexuality for the duration of their time together. It was about the concept of property rights, or in this case, of custody rights. The products of his wife's sexuality (children) became "his" and the products of his life's work became "hers."

This is what the Rape Culture they talk about so much actually means.

Trump doesn't have to keep playing nice with the dems. If they toss up real roadblocks and block something he wants he can drop the hammer and just ram these nominations through… Thanks Harry Reid.

The big problem isnt the dems (They are powerless now with their numbers).. its that faggot McCain and Lindsy Gram.

They really bet the farm on having constructed a permenant Democrat rule.

And honestly, I don't blame them. Remember, none of us had any hope beyond accelerationism and revolt or balkanization before June 2015. Trump is literally a once-in-a-lifetime political phenomenon. Nobody had any reason to anticipate this.

Agreed, but again, the precedent Reid set is a 60 vote NO count. If Graham, McCain and Rubio all flipped (there are 52 Rep Senators), they'd still need NINE more Republicans to vote no, assuming NO Democrat votes yes. Incredibly unlikely.

Nothing short of Jesus exorcising her into a pig is going to drop that goblin.

HAHAHAHAHA
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

There's also, you know, adoption.

By Keks will.

By Kek's will, be gone!

Kek can't kill ((demons)), so don't ask for it.

My only problem with Pryor is that he's a Catholic. I don't have anything against Catholics, necessarily (Scalia was great), but it is not good that our Supreme Court has nothing but Catholics and Jews on it. Get a WASP in there.

Yes your completely right user. When you stop and think about it you start to see why the left is flipping the fuck out. They set this whole system up to hand all this power over to HRC and then Trump comes in and grabs the the controls. The monster they created has been turned 100% against them. They know they are fucked.

With McCain/Gram I am thinking more about how those fags are always there to stir up shit and ruin morale. They are the 2 the MSM always go to when trying to make Trump look bad.. "Leading republicans McCain and Gram say…".
On the plus side it seems Rince Priebus has turned out to be a great henchman and seems to somehow be forcing the GOP to fall in line. The GOP has unfortunately had a long history of cucking out when things hot. Hopefully they see that with a solid united front they are unstoppable.

Yeah that's what we need. More white people adopting niglets and spics.

PRAISE THE FROG
RAZE THE ZOG

Jesus fucking Christ

Get an Orthodox Christian in there with

I can't fucking handle this fucking .webm I lose it ever tim

Bernie isn't even a Democrat, he's an Independent that caususes with them because he's a Jew.

Al Franken literally won after calling a "recount" where they conveniently found several hundred extra votes that "staff forgot about in a file cabinet" He is not a legitimate senator, and his books fucking suck. Fuck this kike.

The only problem I see with abortion is that it takes away any economic incentive for a woman to not be a slut. If a woman wanted to fuck around 100 years ago without being married without factoring in the fact that slutty behavior wasn't as accepted 100 years ago, she would have to bare any economic responsibilities of the child. Thus, if she wanted to get laid, she would need some form of financial support, i.e. a husband. Give her the ability to throw away any economic consequence, and she can give into her urges as much as she wants.

I don't know if anything can replace the dems, their whole voting base at this point are POC who are comprised of a bunch of conflicting groups with little interest in helping each other out, my guess on the how the power and influence of the various parties will be divided is like this

Republicans 50%
Democrats 25%
Greens 10%
Libertarians 15%

YISSS

Unless Kek can stop her getting fortnightly transfusions of goyim children's blood, not likely.

Heil'd.

Lovely.

As far as the traitor clique, they will marginalize themselves further and further. Lugenpresse has always rewarded cuckservatives with camera time, let them fool their cultmarx audience into believing those fools represent the new Nationalist Republican base. McCain will likely be the biggest problem, however. He just got elected to what may well be his last term, and he's on all these National Security Councils and Committees. He already tried to Stump the Trump with GoldenGate, he's gonna cause as much trouble as possible in his dying years.

WE"RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING BOYS

EVERY

DAMN

DAY

Only 4 more days until the
YEAR OF THE FIRECOCK

He didn't start out as Hitler. But the man is vengeful. They wanted him to be Hitler. By God is he going to give the audience what they want.

Do you know how many more niggers we'd have if abortion were illegal?

Dead by sun's roast and God's wrath.

I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER THIS BITCH PROMISING TO LEAVE WHEN TRUMP WON
Why hasn't she been asked to keep her promise?

Sluts will be sluts. Better to have them abort rather than hiding their behavior and breeding.

That's what they get for letting a nigger lead them. As much as we deride the jews for having no long term planning, niggers are even worse in that regard.

Typical NYT.

MERKEL AND GINSBURG SHALL MELT

Calling ex-presidents "President whoever" is standard, but calling Trump "Mr" is inexcusable.

Thank you Kek, melt the witches!

Continue reading the main story
The Trump White House
Stories on the presidential transition and the forthcoming Trump administration.

Its going to be the Colorado guy, he is playing at the 48 Laws of power. Give your enemies options, make one worse than the other, than the other guy does not seem so bad.

But I want abortion for niggers and spics though.

(ckecked and keked)
If I'm not mistaken the Trump Curse is awaiting her for her comments during the campaign.

Let them do it illegally in back allies.

Well Trump isn't a white nationalist, he's just a"Civic nationalist" so really not much in the way of nationalism but definitely opposed to globalism. He still believes in the myth of equality.

DAHNALD

current year is 2015 tho

do you do that on purpose?

God is real, and He loves us very much.

Getting caught was part of his plan.

Chuck Schumer has been scaring the fuck out of me lately. For the longest time he was basically a nobody and now he's everywhere, including in the inauguration for some odd unexplained reason. I worry that he might run in 2020.

Because Kike gods and magic is nothing to Kek.

Schumer has always been around actually. He is used to working in the shadows though. In the past he was one of the puppet masters for both parties, being one of the people who got the cuckservatives to push for more immigration and the gang of 8 shit. The fact that he's coming out in the open and making himself more well-known indicates how desperate the left is. I doubt he will run for president but I do see him trying to pull some shit. We would do well to be wary of him since he is George Bush Sr. tier in terms of how much of a fucking psycho he is.

Dems will not run another (((white))) man, according to them. If he ran, people would be split because he's not a nigger or a woman.
They've got a point, too. It's going to take some sort of sorcery to win in 2020. They'll have to pull some magic nigger out of a hat or run Pelosi to have any shot. Nobody is voting for Schumer. He inspires nobody.

The correct solution is those who get abortions also get chemically sterilized. You chose to not be a mother? Go extinct then, that's the end of your defective bloodline.

I use CY+2 to avoid any confusion.

CHECKED

We are in the AoK (Age of Kek) now user

Making abortions illegal means more abortions done in poor condition, which usually means death or medical problems for the slut.

Why is this a bad thing again?

That Putin is horrifying

Can we at least get a libertarian (would be good for power check & balance?)

What? This is the feeling of winning I'm feeling?
I like this feel. But it's also uncomfortable.

It's hard to find a proper lolbertarian politicians, most are just bank puppets.

Low energy. Let the nogs breed to show everyone how violent they are, and then rally the victimised normies to excise or kill them.

I knew he was around, but he wasn't that major of a voice for a while, at least compared to other Dems in congress. Now all of a sudden he's top dog? Me thinks kikery is afoot. That's why I think we should be wary.

We thought the same about Hillary. He would definitely lose though. I don't know why you think Pelosi would have a chance either, she would be even worse. Magic nigger, magic beaner, or magic faggot/dyke would be their last resort.