Inside The Private Chatrooms Trump Supporters Are Using To Manipulate French Voters

Are we /cia/ now?

archive.is/jPBG7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xF57F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer the term "inform"

ask them if what soros is doing counts as manipulation
also we anonymoose boogieman again

No, we are not a tool of the kikes.

Holla Forums - Open Source Intelligence Agency

We are too ridiculous for the general public to take seriously.
Ridicule this journalists by exposing our crazy side to the public, and telling them that the journalist is a lunatic if he takes us seriously.

French here, that's right, I… I don't know what I'm doing anymore because of those white supremacists boards WTF I love Lepen now !!! please help me based and unbiased journalists !

VIVA LE FRANCE

this is from 4chan, but I've been wanting to do something similar with 8ch, but too much shills that will get invited like the reporter (suck a cock ryan).

Cuckchaners are such subhumans it is so easy to promote anything over there,even the guys who wrote a paper about 4chan bragged about how they used to create strawpoll polls and linking them to youtube videos to observe the pattern.
Stop using discord chats they spam regularly it's one big honeypot.

Is it really from 4chan though? :^)

No, we win.

shouldn't this guy be made into a nazi since he fucked around 4chan and nazi chats?

Which is exatly why we dont engage in such autism.

Does anyone even take them seriously besides the libshits desperate for validation?

I like this idea.

i just visited the fucking site, motherfuckers use at the top their shilling and then under, le funny 5 things bullshit

Only neurotic jews and people who like to make fun of neurotic jews.

there is a precedent, this nigger admitted he went into the chats, someone could make a user with his name or something similar that could be connected to him and then post in that chat neonazi shit, it would make no difference if it was him or someone else, it was him

Link the Discord and i'll get to work.

you know how gangs make their fresh blood to kill a cop or knock out a white person or shit… it should be done on the chat too when someone new joins, this journalists would get btfo with their little articles thinking they're so smart. say kill all jews, say you want to genocide niggers, or get banned

If any of our opposition is reading right now, I want you to know the salt you guys have provided since inauguration has only helped prove to us we did the right thing by electing Trump.

Close but not quite.

lol

Is there a french term for Lugenpresse?

merdia merde (shit) and media.
journalope journalist + salope (slut)

le tapette

Le presse de lugen :^)

No, we /bane/ now. In fact, we've been /bane/ for a long time.
Keep the fire rising towards merchants, brothers!

I like it that they call special project teams a "troll army."

At the appropriate time I will be releasing the mailing list of an very prominent Soros-funded SJW group I was once part of. You thought Journolist was bad? These fuckers invented subversion and are assmad we're using their tactics (and probably want people like me who know their choke points in their gulag).

meant for

They were caught out with that golden showers thing. Just a (((propaganda))) factory The NYT can cite.

My high school girlfriend started messaging me and I have two other "SJW" types that need my right wing cock to make them feel safe. Sigh.

french version of the adl is attacking them.
archive.is/xF57F if someone want to translate.

Nigger detected.

France interfered in our revolution to help us win our independence. It's only fair we repay the favor.

Closest one I can think of is "Journalopes"
it's a mix of "journaliste" (journalist) and "salopes" (sluts)

Nothing in there reads as cheating (cuckoldry at most), but yeah, nigger-tier behaviour.

I love it. And I love winning. And it's a damn shame you where one off.

Any frogs here that can interpret drawings from the subconsiousness? I have a really good guess about a boobanimal that i suspect that drew them into the snow. Just need a second opinion.

That's wonderful. And to an American ear, it suggests the ridiculous animal, the jackalope.

Best way to win is to win on every plane, before the zombies take over.

I have no idea what any of that means but I'm also not frog

Soon.

Checking

Where can I get myself one of these?

GREAT THINGS MATTER

my new girlfriend is french and she hates muslims

its a good time to be a white man

Amen brother

so then where is a self-respecting kek fearing man to go?

Buzzfeed Fuckers IT'S HER TURN!