RIGHT WING DEPORTATION SQUAD - Part 2

Now that trump has finally become POTUS, ICE will finally be operational again, lets get those deportation rollin!

BASIC OBJECTIVE:

1. Investigate social media and find someone admitting to being an illegal immigrant
2. Search for that individual's Dox information
3. go to ICE and fill up a form with all the details you have gathered along with the evidence proving their illegality (screenshots of posts, images)

HOW DO I FIND AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT?

Here are some key behaviors and things you will probably encounter from an illegal:

- Evasive Behavior
- Bad english skills, might switch to their native language every now and then
- Living in most blue states that voted for clinton, see Electoral map for references.
- Frequents wal-mart and plenty of random shopping malls
- Dark skinned, and strange hair color style (unamerican cuts) should be pretty obvious
- Living in commie-like apartment blocks/community that is 3 floor, try to find an apartment for rent below 1,000 USD and it's location
- Near schools, most illegals that brings along large families tend to live near school areas for their kids, they never pay their child's lunch money because the school pays it for them
- have broken down cars with no insurance (used cars)
- perhaps very paranoid on social media crying to their family that trump won and therefore, deportation is go, use this to find them effectively.

ON SOCIAL MEDIA

search for keywords like "illegal alien, illegal immigrant, get deported, deportado, InmigraciĆ³n ilegal, etc." you'll likely find people admitting that they are illegal, sometimes
their american race traitor girlfriends will give them away, try to get into an illegal's head and see what they are typing right now, type shit in spanish and see where that leads you.

HOW TO SPECIFICALLY REPORT

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/735/~/reporting-illegal-activity

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sedrickdelbae/status/823750120013320192
twitter.com/maria_locar/status/821949352881115136
twitter.com/__tom_tom_/status/811702783749607424
twitter.com/odie_chodyy/status/797980477994848256
twitter.com/jessiawesome/status/797895378645315584
twitter.com/b0icELF/status/797566429197279232
twitter.com/Emmajh17/status/797563341887721472
twitter.com/YUNGMEPHISTO/status/797243305339850752
twitter.com/tavo_soria
twitter.com/eemptysky/
twitter.com/AlysonReed_1226/status/796370247083327488
twitter.com/miki_mousegray
twitter.com/MarcoNigga
facebook.com/ETHSDREAMERS/
archive.is/M6OxA
archive.is/8SdYw
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/if-someone-tips-ice-off-i-m-illegally-the-us-will-i-deported.html
youtu

archive.is/ndcmr
facebook.com/reformamigratoriaus/
archive.is/OyT4M
facebook.com/amaurys.fernandez.7/friends?pnref=lhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEPORT ALL SHITSKINS.

Meme one bait hashtag like #UndocumentedAgaistRacism or #llegalAndPround

twitter.com/sedrickdelbae/status/823750120013320192
twitter.com/maria_locar/status/821949352881115136
twitter.com/__tom_tom_/status/811702783749607424
twitter.com/odie_chodyy/status/797980477994848256
twitter.com/jessiawesome/status/797895378645315584
twitter.com/b0icELF/status/797566429197279232
twitter.com/Emmajh17/status/797563341887721472
twitter.com/YUNGMEPHISTO/status/797243305339850752

OFFICIALLY AN ILLEGAL, ADMITTED BY HIS AMERICAN GIRLFRIEND

twitter.com/tavo_soria
twitter.com/tavo_soria
twitter.com/tavo_soria

Goodbye Gustavo, you have to go back.

I dunno man, came for an education, not crime.

Back to the cuck shed with you.
ALL BEANERS MUST GO

illegals start from middle school, stay in america for so long and end up getting the jewish degrees when they are older, while still being illegal.

Every fucking time

I'm not a cuck, just a legal Hispanic. I try to determine whether my brethren are leaches or not.

he can go be educated back in Mexico, I'm sure he'll be a great asset there

he has to go back

You have to go back as well.

They came here illegally, we don't need these fuckers. They all have to leave.

I guess we can determine whether he's leech by the uselessness of his degree.

Be American or gtfo.

that's not for you to decide, you if honestly think he isn't a leach just because he's educated then you also have to go back

I ain't going anywhere.

I recognize both as my brethren

That's not how it works, sweetie.

You really need to leave

No I don't. Besides, I was born here
:^)

let him redeem himself by finding us illegals, he speaks the tongue of the shitskin, if so, thats a plus.

we'll find them faster.

I want Donald to keep families intact *by stripping citizenship and shipping the family together-all 4 generations**

Shit like this is why we can't have nice things.

I was assuming he was Dominican.

It's all Mexican to me

Kill your self you treasonous mestizo piece of trash.

Yeah, I've heard how it's like that in states like Texas. One of the reasons why I avoid the state, I hate being called mex

Its a liability to Holla Forums, just wait when Holla Forums suddenly have thread about "based mexican" pop out. Look at what happened to TRS with its based jew narrative. Surprise! a jew is running the site.

This is a big difference between Whites and non-Whites. Whites don't generally want the Aryan Brotherhood or the Russian Mafia in their neighborhoods, and we're happy to see them imprisoned or deported. Mexicans love Mexicans even if they're drug dealers or gang members. Why do you faggots even come to the US if you love Mexico so much?

why are coal burning woman utterly fucking stupid? they blow their boyfriend's cover all the time.

also

Welfare, mostly

Why do you insult Holla Forums with a picture of a jew?

twitter.com/eemptysky/

Also forgot link

Then why can't go back to the Dominican republic to prevent illegal Haitians from coming into your country?

user, that is a mixed breed between italians from new york and australian.

Not enough money for all the bullets it would take. If help expose illegals would America help remove Haiti?

Absolutely degenerate

user they're jewish not Russian

OH FUCK, MY EYES.

DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT

mfw

thank god that shit is filtered.

this.
Try to be "illegal-exclusive"

#IllegalsAgainstTrump

even if she's a lefty whore, I would still stick my dick in that thing as war trophy when all leftist becomes genocided.

Race traitor:
twitter.com/miki_mousegray

The shitskin who's stealing our breeding stock:
twitter.com/MarcoNigga

Kek has a sick sense of humor

I know a dope like this, she's dating a 5'2" ultra jungle nigger. When I get his parents deported, hopefully he'll follow them.

kek'd

bad goy.

Its to wake you up. Are you awake yet?

This just might be potato enough to work.
Shitskins aren't too bright, and very loud about their "proud heritage"

It's funny how quickly the whores will move on after the deportations.

Because coal burners are stupid attention whores.

Don't mean to be a damper on this but were there actually any successful deportation stories from the last thread? Because from my experience, it'd be easier to bulldoze the section 8 housing to make the illegals leave then it would be to make ICE do their job.

ICE jumped on the Trump train pretty quick, it would be a shame if they were all bark and no bite.

facebook.com/ETHSDREAMERS/
archive.is/M6OxA

archive.is/8SdYw

They are asking for it

I'm going to have fun getting most of the neighborhood deported.

Update.

Jump you're little bean ass back over the boarder. GTFO

$0.4 per AK round.

Good job user but next time don't say anything, deport them all then smug.

bump

Why do they think that this is an argument? Do they want us to remember the Alamo again? Do they want another Spanish Mexican American War? Because this is how we get another Splendid Little War.

What if they all have citizenship?

Texan here. We don't need to remember the Alamo again, we still remember the first one juuuuuust fine.

You are a god.

If anyone needs help helping translating shit to/from Spanish for the purpose of physical removals just send me a (you)

Best timeline.

give us some keywords we could work with, try to see what desperate illegals are saying right now on twitter or on social media, that way we can use the word as tags to find them.

These should be a good start.

relevant conjugations of "to deport"
deportan
deportaron
deportaban
deportarĆ­an
deporten
deportarƔn
deportarlo
deportarla
deportarlos

indocumentado
indocumentados

inmigrante
inmigrantes

la migra ā†- immigration police

words relating to remittance:
giro
pago
remesa
envĆ­o de dinero

el extranjero ā†- "abroad"

ciudadano
ciudadanos ā†- citizens

visa

mƩxico

ilegal ā† "illegal" in Spanish

prisiĆ³n
cƔrcel
pinta
bote
torcido ā†- all mean prision, jail, jailtime

encarcelaron ā†ā€“ yooo dey sents me to jail!

la tira
policĆ­a
chata
placa

it's on

Impressive.
Very nice.

nice

these are great, thanks

What's the point of dating a minority if you can't exploit the relationship for internet points?

I legitimately wonder if these low-rung leftists even comprehend that illegal immigration is a crime.

t. Ā”Yeb!

WEW

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE MADMAN
Is this what Donald meant when he said we would get tired of winning? Because I'm almost starting to feel tired. Help me, Anons.

This, I can't even comprehend what he'll accomplish in these 8 years.

I know we engage in a lot of hyperbole, but he may just be the greatest president in American history.

This faggot isn't even a US citizen.

ask why he's so worried, then ask, are you illegal? if he confirms, screencap and send it to ICE.

Jesus Christ, report him anyway.

get him to admit first, then report.

They both have to go.

bump

all has to go.

First on the list should be:

Erika Andiola, Press Secretary for Bernie's campaign lel

TFW you're just waiting for the illegal immigrant you know to graduate college so he won't be protected by the DREAM act when you report him to ICE

wew

If you see 4 or more adults sharing one apartment, you can bet they are illegals.

Isn't this being repealed?

gas it

he's a big deportable guy.

for you.

Also search on twitter and facebook pages of NGOs who are against deportation, many deportables join them for info about how to hide,

That is selfish though, illegal immigration harms the nations they come from just as much if not more then the host nation. The people that actually have the means to immigrate are not the poor and downtrodden like the media would have you believe they are usually the middle and upper middle class and the intelligent. This results in a loss of capital and brain drain of their home nations which only perpetuates the problems that cause people to leave to begin with.
tk;dr kick them out and Make Mexico Great Again
Video related if you haven't yet I would watch it, its only ~5 mins long and explains it really well with proofs

more like "SeƱor not so Smooth" :'^)

Webm

I keep meaning to re-encode that for the larger file size. Want me to do that quick?

#NoBorders, #Latinos, #Hispano, #Iceicebaby, #ChingaLaMigra, #TrumpsComing, #Trumpscomingchallenge

Eh I tried giving it a go but missed my file size target and have to get to bed. Will try again later.

bump

nice documentary, el chappo was captured recently, why isn't the military shooting him

Anyone see Tucker Carlson tonight? His guest was bragging about being illegal and supporting illegal immigration. Didnt catch the name.

wew

NIGHTMARES GO HOME

this, get them posting.

Burgers, I'm sorry to say that, but immigrating illegaly to US is helluvah easy, I know a lot of people who are living there for many years by overstaying their tourist visa, the police can't do shit against them, and even if you report them to ICE they simply won't act because their priority is to deport criminal aliens and not Juan's family living next door.

In b4 shill, I'm just telling like it is.

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/if-someone-tips-ice-off-i-m-illegally-the-us-will-i-deported.html

SV incoming

Burgers, considering you build that Trump wall, what are you going to do against chinks, hues, beaners and gooks overstaying their tourist visas and working in Juan's taco shop, or Wei Ling's chinese restaurant ?

He can be a doctor in Mexico if you have scissors, tissues, and tweezers.

Deport them. Is this really even a question?

How ? reporting to ICE won't work unless the spic is a criminal, apart from that you have sanctuary cities, lawyers, college liberals.
And you have people overstaying visa, I know facebook and whatsapp pages with huezillians giving hints on how to hide from authorities, where to find jobs, what to say to police officers, etc etc.
And they're all living illegally in US for years, mostly in liberal cities already full of spics (Newark, Coconut Creek, Miami, etc).

why isn't this stickied?

Holla Forumsice?

TONS OF ILLEGALS POSTING COMMENTS HERE

youtu .be/J0Uk6ctu7nI

Not sure how I feel about this.

ask mods to sticky it.

you should feel great, son.

Remember that Trump did just get done firing the head of ICE. His appointed replacement might be better.

oh boy.

You're pretty cucked there, son.

"call the Holla Forumsice, I don't give a fuck"

Praise Kek

SHADILAY

Check

Has ICE actually ever acted on a report from here or halfc? Like has reporting someone purely for lulz actually gotten them deported? Curiousā€¦

Facebook groups called "soy ilegal"

facebook .com/search/str/soy%2Bilegal/keywords_groups

archive.is/ndcmr

she's asking desperately to get out of this group of proud illegal aliens

facebook .com/profile.php?id=100009959239007&fref=nf

we're coming for you pendaja

I found one who created the soy ilegal facebook group: Carlos Puerto

facebook .com/profile.php?id=100009435093990&fref=nf

she's fucked.

Alright, this shit needs to stop. They are all criminals, every single last one of them. Being here illegally they've already committed a crime.

I did a captcha just to say how much this makes me rage

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

isn't this the guy that was blocking the ICE van today on stream?

She looks like that jewess who wrote that diary.

If dubs your OC was pleasing to Kek.

No hyphenated Americanism, faggot. Either be American or leave.

I remember a couple of weeks ago a deportation thread where an user suggested we set up fake websites to get personal info of illegals. Now I stumble upon this. Daily reminder, that we are monitored more closely than you think. If you have a good idea, do it, don't announce it.

Don't we all.

Definitely this. At the very least, any user that ends up getting an idea caught in it's early inception can just have their idea re-purposed into more smokescreen.

If the left is going to fear-monger, we can easily use fallen and exposed ideas to help aid them in making themselves perpetually afraid.

facebook.com/reformamigratoriaus/

Get to work

50,000 illegals to report

Dirty fucking Aztec

twitter.com/Lunaaa_L/status/826099356067459073

archive.is/OyT4M

When someome shows me proof of any of these people actually being deported as a result of such exposure, I'll aid this effort.
Until then its not worth the suffering that is time spent on social media.

That's gonna change REAL fucking quick.

Don't worry mate, just sit there and fondle your balls while someone else does the work, faggot.

Why is this not stickied

Hope someone reported already

Show me 'the work' accomplishes anything, and I shall gladly do my part.

Until then, my balls arent going to fondle themselves, and fondling ones balls is a better use of ones time than spending it looking around on social media for vermin.

DEPORTATION NATION

I hope so too Super Satan!

Just reported these two to ICE. #1 loves to dodge checkpoints and #2 makes comics glorifying in being an illegal.

Nice trips

Also, Senor Smooth. Oh boy.

Get a tan, stop wearing deodorant and pretend to be Mexican?

This fucking tranny is an "undocumented activist. The nerve.

This fucking tranny is an "undocumented activist". The nerve.

right, kid

Gods work, we also need followups and a big collage of the tears and inactive social media accounts after they are sent back to their third world shitholes.

Viciously searching through #'s right now. Haven't found anything yet but i am not discouraged. Any tips ?

Shall deport

Giving the thread a bump

Ttop bampity

How many tacos does this spic eat daily to get so fat like that ?

lol, she's a huezillian mongrel.
Time to come back querida.

bump

Bump once more. It looks like we may actually be making a real difference after all

Not American.

*Be white or gtfo.

Posing as legal aid organizations is a win/win. If they reach into the honeypot we forward their information and have them deported, if they clam up and hide they don't have access to lawyers.

MY EYES

I just reported a local business. One of my friends family owns it. He is a trump supporter and thinks illegals are a problem, but doesn't do anything about the illegal Mexicans in the kitchen who send their low wages over the border. I hope ICE pays him a visit

Does the ICE raise eyebrows if a ton of people report the same faceberg group?

Should you use your real names?

ICE HAS FULL AUTHORITY NOW

LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD.

:^)

Start reporting all the spics you know.
Let the government sort out their legal status.
Every single one of these brown pieces of shit deserves a review.

Did anyone report her, or should i pull the trigger?

Any ways to get rid of Pahjeets and Arabs?
they're smelly and I want them to leave.

petition your city council to ban public defecation

Ban circumcision, halal slaughter and mosque building.

Any success story yet?

maybe this is why there are so many people with cut off faces south of the border

maybe this is why there are so many people with cut off faces south of the border>>9166688

I know a spicess that claims she was an anchorbaby but her parents became legal citizens after the fact. Could this be true or do I have to call ICE on her family? Her parents have been here for over a decade and don't know a lick of english. They go to taco land every year.

ayyyy

bump

we'll put that to the test

You have to go back user and report more

do it fam, post results so others may know.

DONT FORGET! THEY SOMETIMES CALL THEMSELVES DREAMERS!

Also, we should start a twitter campaign and a facebook group called #WeAreIllegals.

Let them get themselves caught

This fixes that.

Reply to this post with

BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL

or someone you hold dear will be horribly murdered by illegals tonight

facebook.com/amaurys.fernandez.7/friends?pnref=lhc

rip green card apart and say this;

"this is forgery and fake, which you will also be charged for"

Let's try to get #ReportedToICE trending

well meme'd fellow Holla Forumsice officer

Combine it with hashtags like #DepartmentOfHomelandSecurity #ICE. If we can get hashtags of official government entities trending alongside #ReportedToICE then, presumably, twitter will censor all of those hashtags and it should cause fairly significant consternation amongst the plebs.

of coursh

this

mexikikes are hiding, get them to live in CONSTANT FEAR.

They're scared, anons. Give the feds some spics to pounce upon.

This one definitely needs to get deported out of your country amerikuns.

THIS, THESE SAVAGE INVADERS AND PARASITES NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY

These people are addicted to virtue-signalling. It's a dream they need to wake up from.

The colored boyfriend is a status symbol.

I live in a pretty liberal area with lots of mexicans doing yard work, hate hearing mexican spoken on the streets (mexican being a shitty dialect of spanish). Had an idea to start reporting it but don't know where to start.

is that a woman?

Maybe you shouldn't be dating criminals.

We're trying to help ICE, not send them on wild goose chases. Is your name Juarez?

It's definitely a female, but I wouldn't call it a woman since they're clearly trying very hard to be androgynous. Wouldn't want to offend any of these delicate snowflakes by assuming their gender, right?

Note the lack of visible Adam's apple. Notice how despite their obviously being in their 20s, there's no signs of them shaving, apart from the sides of her head because deep down, she secretly envies men for their privilege and wishes she were one. Especially white men, who she's attempting to emulate. Also do you see how the shoulders are more narrow and less pronounced? This is typically a female trait.

NECROBUMP MATE