DRUMPF BTFO WITH 4TH MINORITY POWERPUFF GIRL BLISS
DRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Blisstina_Utonium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it another self-insert?
>being an adult
>watching cartoons

Something tells me this isn't a joke, but I daren't look it up.

Her name is Blisstina Francesca Francia Mariam Alicia Utonium shitlords and she was the first powerpuff girl so she's older and better

She already existed. ;_;

Oh god this is legit isn't it

She blew up the professors house because he took too long to bring her milk and then she fled to a deserted island for years and that mysogonerd professor didn't give enough of a shit to go find her

WE

It's starting

WUZ

Is "Shitlords" part of her name?

yes you fucking racist

At first I thought you were just making a comment based on this obvious CultMarxist shit then I took another look and noticed the borderline-apocalyptic background. There's no way that could be a coincidence.

harambe

POWERPUFFZ

Why can't you just stay on reddit?

NSHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Taking into account the eternal crossover nature of CN, and even the whole Dexter movie where he goes to the future and it's the Samurai Jack future, and taking into account Dexter is in PP universe
It's just a kid's production company, unless they want to throw all subtlety to the trash it will remain as visual queues

What the fuck is this?
They're still making powerpuff girls?
I thought it ended in the early 00's.
Is this a reboot?

Sequel-reboot
It continues the story but it changes the psyche, art style and general nature of the show, aimed at who knows who

The original show already did the 4th Powerpuff Girl plot. Twice, actually.

This one will be permanent apparently

She's like a retarded giant toddler. It's weird.

But the studio isn't full of pedos, I swear.

But user she's a teenager so it's a-okay!

Same reason Holla Forums (aka reddipol) can't.

I wish i had a screenshot of that one episode where some bandits dressed up as powerpuff girls and one of them was a nigger, fits perfectly

You have to go back

let me guess, that's you?
back to redditpol, newfag

Like I said, back to your leftist hugbox at /r/leftypol, /r/politics or whatever shithole you crawled from.

Literally nobody wants you here. You can't integrate with everyone else as evidenced with the initial creation/balkanization of your board, you can't meme as evidenced by stealing every "original" meme you try and force with little to no effect, often having it blow right back in your face, and you certainly can't learn to lurk, as evidenced by your previous two posts.

You are the parasites killing the internet.

None of the original staff are working on this reboot, doesn't surprise me that it's shit even without the political agenda pushing.

Fuck, who is this semen demon?

Terry Bogard

Interesting how it looks like they wanted to make sure that people see their new character so they made her bigger than the PPG.

It's pure coincidence, Tartakovsky said once that they used to share some of their assets between the studios.

I bet you'd love to see based Terry replaced with a hole wouldn't you? Fucking degenerate.

Another one for Jared's self insert to molest.

What's wrong with her legs?

her legs are broken

Apparently she's a teenager or something so they had to try and make her look older, the art style does not work with this

It reads like very bad fanfiction.

Did Christian Weston Chandler join the writing staff?

Even CWC would have done a better job.

I'm confused, isn't that a scene from the nu ghostbusters movie?

Can't White people have anything?

no, just shut up and disappear from history whitey
you have done enough damage already

I want the munterfaggot out

Weird way to spell (((tumblr)))

powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Blisstina_Utonium

not animated

>she's a halfnigger

BLISSCUCKS BTFO!!

she's too tall.

Probably they are creating a character the little niggresses can relate to.

I don't know, they look pretty hwite to me
yes I know she has Jewish ties hence her surname (((Kaufman))), but that's besides the point

flumpf btfo tbh

This is worse than the writer who self-inserted himself as Blossom's love interest.

had a 5th one and a army of bootlegs

she was HIM all along?
wow
gay