Ex-Muslim Woman Says Muslims are Brainwashing Canadian School Children

Not my video. If somebody can post webm/mp4 be my guest.

muh 75 . Don't forget the 75 million muh 75 . Don't forget the 75 million muh 75 . Don't forget the 75 million

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xQaht
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I believe she is telling the truth.

Interesting how schools are using English translations of the Koran that water down the message of hate. The only good translation is by Osama Bagdook? Anybody have luck finding it?

Found it in case anyone else is interested.

archive.is/xQaht

Comments on Amazon seem to agree with her.

In highschool spanish class in Canada we were taught about the muslim invasion of Spain. It was presented as a rich cultural enrichment of the nation, with cartoon ragheads on magic carpets peacefully coexisting with the spaniards. Which all couldn't be further from the truth.

This was in 2010

Hell, I am in university, a 4th year class, and I overheard one guy saying he was studying Spanish and wanted to write about how Islamic Spain was a tolerant place. I told him right to his face he was wrong and to go read Fernandez-Morera. He merely looked at me with a blank expression as if I was speaking a whole other language.

Such a low energy nigger.

The Left is hopeless. They'll never see the truth about Islam because they don't want to see it. They have no choice but to blame Whites for Muslim terrorism because blaming Muslims for Muslim terrorism is a progressive blasphemy.

As a person with spanish heritage this makes me especially pissed.

1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).

2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).

3) Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).

4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).

5) Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).

6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).

7) Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).

8) We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).

9) Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).

10) Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).

11) Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).

12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).

13) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).

14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).

15) Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).

16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).

17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).

18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).

19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).

20) Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106
ISIS practices exactly what Islam preaches.

REEEEEEEE

Their fucking time is running out.

Great video. Unfortunately OP is not doing it justice by being lazy and not providing at least some of the key points made in the video.
Off to bed so I wont provide a breakdown for the video either.
That being said it would perhaps be worth to make a followup on this if she sticks to the weekly protest as suggested near the end.

I pointed this shit out a long time ago, but Holla Forums wants to go balls to wall "muh Jew, muh Jew!" and completely overlook Muslim subversion.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ikr? There was at least 100,000,000 :'^)

Sooo, anyone got a pdf of that? I'm not buying a koran even if it is 'honest'.

By the way this guy Usama has done some great lectures, been watching his stuff for the last few hours.
We all know Mohammed was born in Medina and lived there for 50 years before he "wrote" the koran even though he was illiterate, so who wrote it? I still don't know exactly but this Dakdok bloke just mentioned that Medina wasn't called Medina then, it was called Yethrib and it was a Jewish city…. So Islam originated in a Jewish city, very interesting and coincidental don't you think?
That's one link I was not aware of but it certainly verifies some kosher assumptions I'd made during my research.

Why aren't all female middle easterners ex-muslims?

Absolutely peaceful, no wonder liberals love them

interesting. bump. don't forget Multiculturalism is the official religion of Canada

Rumor has it persian women are converting to christianity in increasing numbers these days, as well as legitimate refugees from Syria.
I live in a western neighborhood with a large persian population and I'm gonna keep my ear to the ground.

christianiy or islam.

you know with christianity there two major forms of christianity.
-one is christianity
-the other is (((christianity)))

for example the catholics (especially jesuits) are not christinans, they are (((christinas)))
(((jesuits))) are nearly same as jews, sometimes even worse. many of them are actually jewish converts.

same is with muslims, there are muslims and there are (((muslims)))
(((wahhabs))) for example are sufi(?) sect muslims who have kings. the (((king))) is a jewish construct, christians copied it but especially muslims dont have (((kings))).
the thing is they control the money given to them by (((us-government))). therefore the semite (((king family))) owns the muslim world and dominates on command all other sects through money.

iranian shias instead are ayran muslims. they dont obey the (((wahhab jew king family))) therefore israel, (((usa))) and (((saudis))) attack them constantly.

I've read this post a few times now and it still isn't making much sense. Do you want me to answer something?

plz

It took me ten years but I finally did.

They shovel this shit in (((megachurches))) or any church that buys the Scofield bullshit.

t. Catholic

They still have low IQs and the fact that they're in our countries is still an entropic force because of that and the fact that they are a different racial group which means they have competing, conflicting and antagonistic interests to us. Most of them probably vote for leftist/marxist parties because of gibs related reasons.

Who cares what some sand nigger bitch has to say?

Thoughts on the Antipope?

Ain't it weird after he no longer had power Pope Martian repealed all those laws and brought more Jews into Europe.

Even when a Christian tries to fight off the Jews all the way back in the 1400s he's denounced.

Nice try, Mohamed.

Bump.

Because of that thing where you are taken more seriously if speaking as one of them.

How the fuck can anyone be considered a historian when they contradict all contemporary sources of multiple viewpoints? We've learned nothing from studying the USSR.

FUCKING RAGHEADS AND THEIR BULLSHIT TAQIYA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One thing I learned throughout my redpilling is that nobody ever really learns from history. For instance, most of the leftists themselves are unaware that the tactics they're using are fascist at heart and are something many fascist regimes have done to gain power forcefully.

My best guess is that this "historian" has a bias with muslims, and absolute cannot see them as antagonists, so he never really sought out to truly learn that the muslims invaded spain against it's wishes and took control of it. Either that or he's just in complete denial. Either way, the guy shouldn't really be an historian if he refuses to teach people true history.

The mark of an npc.

Any problems we have with (((muslims))) is directly attributable to jews and their tricks.
Such as changing the world as we knew it on 9/11.

Fuck off with this. They're still shit either way.