Trump to make UK to US immigration easier

The madman is actually doing it
MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

archive.is/pWL9C
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/22/theresa-may-donald-trump-hold-talks-trade-deal-cuts-tariffs/

Other urls found in this thread:

breit
richardcyoung.com/terrorism/survival-terrorism/10-best-survival-states/survival-states-the-best-states-for-survivalists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/georgia/black-population-percentage#map
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Hispanic_and_Latino_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state
dps.texas.gov/RSD/CHL/faqs/
nraila.org/articles/20161230/missouri-permitless-carry-to-go-into-effect-in-the-new-year
joelskousen.com/strategic.html
myajc.com/news/georgia-failing-schools-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=kB4pLnK_X4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, looks like if things go to shit here in Britbongistan, I've always got Trump's America. Any states you recommend and any to avoid?

They're all shit if you're living in the big cities. That said, Georgia is pretty based.

HahahhahahhHahhaha

NEW ENGLAND

As long as the bongs keep letting in muds, this is a bad thing.

California for obvious reasons. West Virgina is poor as hell. Mass, Connecticut, Jew Jersey, Jew York. The rural areas in those states would be fine, but they have fucked state laws.

Maybe Trump will give refugee status to white Europeans wanting to flee their tyrannical Judeo-Islamic governments.

Great more Muslims and somalians

Utah could use more britbongs

I think the UK is 80%+ white still. But yeah, point taken.

It looks like the agreement is for labour mobility, not necessarily immigration, though the former often precludes the later. The other thing to remember is that the UK is full of shitskins who are considered "citizens" of the UK.

Hopefully it all works out, but we need to keep a close eye on this.

You forgot his muslim ban.

Away from the major cities.
Small towns and rural America is best.

I will stay here and fight, but thanks! Anglosphere supremacy.

OH shit, good point. That shit is going to make a come back.

Yeah keep in fighting like a good goy.

Well Britbong that all depends on you. For instance you a four seasons kinda guy or would you prefer somewhere that leans towards being summer or winter most the time?

I'm not , but if it's not under 5 Celsius 24/7, I'm not happy. Any suggestions?

Alaska?

Stay out of the South and the Southwest, demographically they're timebombs

yeah this is a bad fucking idea

I love Michigan, but I'm stuck across from Chicago so I live where a bunch of fucking FIPs have summer homes. Aside from that and the Detroit region rest of the state is pretty solid.

Ignore this.

NO LONDONERS

I'm more a four seasons kinda guy. Dislike extreme heat and extreme cold.

Arkansas maybe.

This. Londoners definitely need extreme vetting.

Anywhere in the midwest
But really, don't come to the US, the economy is still fucked and the country is probably going to break up violently by 2050 if not earlier

Will you accept me, burgers?

Truth. But why would SJWs even have a job in the first place, let alone want to come to Trump's America?

God Emperor, dont forget about Poland. We are 99.8% white.

In due time Poland. We won't forget you!

The same reason they carpet-bag from the yankee blue states to the south in the US. Because they're told by (((economists))) all the jobs are in Texas, Georgia, Florida, and the Carolinas. Carpet-baggers are the only reason why Georgia and North Carolina are now considered swing states.

True, but cunts without skills aren't coming in. All immigration from here on out will be for the benefit of the citizenry; nothing more. Muslim ban will take care of muslims, SJWs can probably be taken care of with simple social media vetting. I can't see why that wouldn't occur.

Why would Trump change mexishits for pakis?

Muslim ban.

Hadn't even really considered that aspect.

Poland seems like the least pozzed nation. Didn't you guys declare Jesus the eternal king of Poland?

To all the fucking cucks that say stay away from Commiefornia, fie and shame faggots.

We need as many Holla Forumsa/k/s here as humanly possible. The time is coming to retake Golden Clay.

I'm heading to Arizona or Texas, trump better get that spic problem in check. I don't want my kids being part of the >60% meme

Also, he needs to get immigration settled from more conservative white counties like poland.

This.

They're parasites. They travel to where the getting is good, while simultaneously shitting on everything and turning the place into the same fetid shithole they came from.

See: Austin, TX

They won't get a visa, it will mostly be white people coming.

Trump better import Eastern Europeans I want my Slavette waifu.

waifu's already get citizenship. get on it.

man fuck this

muh dik

Give it time, user.

Nice, American girls are so easy peasy lemon squeezy when you have an English accent.

It's a good thing the UK is an island nation otherwise you just know they'd be drowning in darkies

America has enough niggers already

It's true. At least our white population will increase.

Just like my sad pandas except real

It was not state sanctioned to be correct. Poland is officially still a republic :)

breit bart.com/national-security/2016/11/22/polish-bishops-president-proclaim-jesus-christ-king-poland/

The track suits, cigarettes, and squatting all turns me on much more than it should.

Mine. Stay out it's terrible. Tell all your friends. Go somewhere else.

NOTE TO BRITNOGS, IF YE FOOK WIT ME POHTAHTOHS I'LL NECK YA.

What's a FIP?

Where does it talk about immigration? I'm only seeing free movement of workers.

But… what's the demographics of muslim births? Sadly the immigration treaty can't include ethnicity too… USA might get flooded with brits.. paki muslim brits.

Ignore thisreddit spacing faggot. :'^)

That's how it all works, user.

work visas are an important first step in immigration, but you're right.

Muslim ban still in play.

I think Arizona is best state if you could find place without beaners.

More or less someone who tries to make Chicago exist on both sides of the lake. Fucking Illinois Pricks

It would end in a shitshow. No grounds to not let in british muslims.

Accurate. I know a jew who lives out there and absolutely hates it. Good sign.

Sure there is. They don't have a decent vetting program. Until they fix that, we can't take any chances.

They're good looking girls, for sure, but those pics are full of degeneracy.

dis

Incorrect. Immigration from white countries will fix that.

lol underrated post.

Lefty tourists who annex white areas with multicult bullshit, got it.

Number one in gun laws, summer, deserts, mountains, you can patrol border to catch wetbacks. If I could emigrate to America, I would go to Arizona.

C'mon over europoors, bring your bantz please. Whites only.

You can buy 40 acre parcels in the northern part of the state (typically pine forest) for ~25k. Less for smaller lots (of course). It is completely undeveloped so the initial setup costs can be high but if you can fund it and deal with living out in the woods I would highly recommend it.

How what works?

It does't talk about work visas either, have you not read the article? It talks about cutting tariffs and allowing free movement of workers between the US and UK. So quite literally what the EU the has been pushing for in Europe all these years.

Don't make me copypasta that god damn essay Goebbels write about pearl-clutching faggots like you.

I'd rather deal with my daughter growing up a chainsmoking slaviboo than a twerking coalburner tbh. Any day.

a pretty good % of UK citizens are niggers and muslims

Alaska is better in every respect. Whiter, has guns, low population density, cold, snow, winter, wilderness.

Imagine the nigger outrage. They will show their true colors and hate on white people, and more importantly: IMMIGRANTS

I know cuz I live here.

Maybe it's time for a modest proposal of sorts.

Alaska sucks.

richardcyoung.com/terrorism/survival-terrorism/10-best-survival-states/survival-states-the-best-states-for-survivalists/

I can't fucking wait

Well I guess they are still more white than than US. As long as the gibs are cutoff the shitskins will stay in the UK and we'll largely get whites trying to escape their invaded cities.

I said stay out of the cities. It's shit everywhere if you judge a state by them.

Best be bait

Recommend: Mountain West except Colorado (Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Montana), Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Alaska, rural Texas, rural Ohio, rural Arizona, rural Virginia, rural Oregon, Maine, New Hampshire, Kentucky, West Virginia

Avoid: California, Jew York, DC, Washington, Maryland, entire coastal south minus Texas (this is very important - don't fall for the "Dixie is based" meme, it's all fucking niggers there), Northern Virginia, Massachusetts and ANY LARGE CITY

Poland I have seen your faces and they are not that white. You have the disease of Mongol blood just like Finland. Maybe some of your girls are qts and very few of your men are intelligent but they are least likely to come over. Allowing Poles is like allowing pale Mexicans, only worst of the worst come over. Just look at what happened to UK when they said "come on over", now they are flooded with fetal-alcohol looking byrdlos who cause all the white crime in the country. Less regressive Poles even brag that now the trash is taken out they can breahte freely in their country. US is NORTHWESTERN EUROPEAN, that's it.

Rural PA is bretty gud. The only problem is the state tends to go blue because of Philly, but it's still pretty decent in most respects and the rural inhabitants hate jews probably more than anybody else in the country.

To be honest New Hampshire or Pennsylvanian are great.

Both are 80%+ white and Pennsylvania is a red state now with an extremely comfy countryside.

Go back to /brit/pol. Fact: Poles are superior to modern Anglos in every regard.

Fuck, I could live up dream. Should I go back to studies and look for H1b visa? After my shitposting I'm propably already on no entry list.

Yeah rural PA is pretty decent and white, just parts of it are in the shitter economically because coal industry went out of business but hopefully Trump will fix that.

Nice try kike.

But they already have. You have liberals shit talking Trump because he married immigrants, you have that kike Chelsea Handler mocking Melania because of her accent, etc. Immigrant prejudice has always been fair game for them as long as the immigrants are white, this is standard kike business.

Maybe with other administrations.

Don't mistake the a city for the rest of the state. Outside the big city like most places it is white everywhere.

The young huwhite maidens of Montana call for my Anglo seed.

Shall I sully forth my brothers?

checked
I really hope so. That's why they voted for him.

Not gonna happen
Coal went out of business because of Natural Gas production

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

I would absolutely avoid any state that is over 20% nigger. In the north and even the upland south only the big cities are niggerized, meanwhile in the south it's even the countryside that got blacked. Especially in LA, MS and AL.

Most counties in Georgia are majority nigger
indexmundi.com/facts/united-states/quick-facts/georgia/black-population-percentage#map

If we start making all our own steel again, we'll need coal.

GINNIE WILL BE AMERICAN NOW

GINNIE WILL COME TO AMERICA FOR BIG WHITE AMERICAN COCK

No bureaucrat-king cares if his working class men leave, even the most skilled and benevolent among them.

But if his corporate cronies start leaving, he screams then he taps.

I suppose I should have clarified "north georgia".

You learn something new every day.

Georgia would be literal heaven if it traded population with a more northerly state with a decent climate.

t. Georgian

Montana is big and empty. Truly beautiful state though. I've driven across the country several times and going through Montana is always my favorite.

I met Ginnie at a Traditional Britain Group meeting. She's a bit… autistic. Still a nice character though.

Georgia's climate is awful. I'm 90% sure Sherman chimped out because of the humidity.

Dear God, it must like living in Mogadishu

if there are resources, fucking use them and teach the next generation, prepare them for when the resources go out to get jobs in the alternative.. now it's too late to hire those coal workers at somewhere else.

I used to live there before moving to north Georgia. It's fucking Chad, Africa. Though Chad is probably more civilized.

They're only 13% of the population, how have they managed to ruin so many states?

Dubs of truth checked, Florida is an absolute pit, and it's only getting worse. Our fate was decided decades ago.

I think it goes without saying, but the west coast is totally pozzed, but rural oregon/washington is fucking gorgeous and can be pretty based.

I shouldn't even have to tell you to never, ever, ever step foot in california.

SHE COMIN TO AMERICA NOW ON THE FIRST WAIFU BOAT OVER

REMINDER
Not all /brit/posters are shite, just SA, Monarch, and Francesposter along with the rest of the discordians.
22ST is to be granted an immediate NEET visa and a pension provided by the NSA for his excellent work in astroturfing /brit/.

Detroit is very segregated.

Fuck off you anti gun shit skin! Brits are anti gun as fuck!

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

I hope this is true cos my country of bongistan hates me apparently. Everyday, somewhere on tv im being told i'm scum just for being a straight white male. Getting tired of this shit.

Try Maine (English is the most common ethnicity), Connecticut, and the non-pozzed parts of Massachusetts. Vermont is nice and safe but is full of crazy ultra liberals.

Canadian here. Find any town in America with a population under 1000. These towns are what America was before the fuckening.

IT IS UTOPIA.

Government can't get to all the small towns with welfare and other services, so these towns are mostly free of niggers and other freeloaders.

The people are incredibly nice and will step out of their way to help you with anything. If you car breaks down multiple strangers will stop to help you. If you. Sights are amazing, history is amazing, nature is amazing, the food is delicious, and there's always some festival or party you can just join in with.

I'm a Californian and I'm moving to north Arizona. It's not hot as hell in the northern area, it actually snows and stuff. Don't move to California, if I go downtown I can drive for 10 minutes without seeing a white person. At the beach it's about 5% white. I had a shocking experience with my family last summer, even my liberal parents (dad only really) were shocked at how many mexicans there were.
Always research which state and city you decide on first. Check the census data and search for city/travel forums to see what people think about it.

Well not really, those white areas are the suburbs, not the city proper. Detroit itself is literally Africa. In fact, there are actual cities in actual subsaharan Africa that are less black than Detroit.

Lemme correct myself. It would be literal heaven if it traded population and places with a more northerly state with a decent climate. I'm not saying Yankees would make Georgia better.

Utah isn't bad either, as a southerner visiting it was incredibly refreshing to be somewhere with no niggers.

America doesn't have as many gibs and Bongistan and is full of gun-wielding patriots, they'll steer clear.

fuck off fag. I live here in GA too, and it's great outside of Nigger Atlanta, Nigger Columbus, and Nigger "shitty slave area of south GA". As for any other state, the area outside of the cities is the best.

This, but MA/CT/RI are less White with higher cost of living, and Vermont/Maine CD1 are retardedly liberal. So New Hampshire, ideally, as it is a swing state, or upstate Maine.

Alternatively, if you want a Mormon waifu, opt for Utah. It is the most English state.

Kentucky or Tennessee are also good options, among the most based states. There are less niggers in Kentucky. Keep in mind "American" in the census tends to mean British ancestry.

If you want to be a part of Memewest Front, Montana, Wyoming or Idaho are also good choices. Southeast Idaho is pretty English.

Wherever you go, chicks will dig the accent.

My mom came to America on The First WAIFU boat.

Ignore the Yankees who like to forget their own niggers in Detroit and Chicago.

The spics are heading north at an alarming rate, you need to insulate yourself from them by going as far north as possible to hopefully give you about 10 years in a majority white neighborhood. I've already seen the spic population grow from 10% to about 30% in Prescott. Finally got out and moved up north. Flagstaff is your best bet at this point. Williams is a small, historic town that is also majority white currently and should last that way for a bit.

t. North Arizonan

Also
Do not fall for the "muh based mexibro" meme that Texans always spout. They are not your friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Hispanic_and_Latino_population

Any of the southern states are alright if you avoid nigger colonies.

This too. Yankee land is just as shit as Dixie in nigger downtowns.

That's what I've been looking at, wow. Thanks for the info, how's north Arizona? Do you like it there?

This
The city proper actually isn't that big, the Detroit Metro area is massive though, which is where all the whites are, and the muslims in dearborn and dearborn heights

Having white suburbs is an accomplishment. Here's Philly.

This is a pretty good way of putting it.

It would be quite the shock for Limeys to move from their population dense island to the middle of an American wilderness with zero neighbors for miles.

Fucking do it man. Alaska wants people to move there, just like every non-densely populated region in the world. What work would you do though?

I will willingly house and train my bong.

Almost any US state is like that. Stay away from the city.

Actually, what are some states with great gun laws? I've always wanted to own a gun, especially open carry.

A lot of folks are pleasantly surprised by what America is like outside of our big cities.

Hows Indiana? Seems like a decent populous conservative white state?

Would be wicked could go shooting & shit.

Sorry to hear that user

Well the problem is nigger colonies are basically everywhere in the South, and thanks to the HUD program and money flowing from the federal teat, these subhuman apes can spring up basically anywhere, even in a previously white suburban school. The government is always pushing for vouchers and new apartment complexes to be built in white areas.

No-one said that, Chaim. Stop trying to divide the thread.

I know Pennsylvania lets its schools vote for if they want Martin Luthor King jr. Day off or the first day of hunting season off. That's probably a good place to start.

Papist Poles spotted. Your economy is shit because your blood is. Remove Polack from Britain Germany and USA. Polack used to be an accepted insult here in the states because people understood how retarded you were. Fuck off we're full, Anglo-Teutonics only plz.

Flagstaff is great, it's at the intersection of an urban center and comfy, rural township. Northern Arizona is generally a great place but it's one of Arizona's primary tourist hotspots due to proximity to the grand canyon and other attractions such as ski resorts. It's peaceful though for the most part and plenty of opportunities for hiking, hunting, and recreation. I think you'd like it if you're okay with rural living and solitude. The only downside is the university attracts so many progressives that sometimes decide to settle there.

Gonna go with arizona again.

With Vice President Mike "Transgender into Transistors" Pence being from there as governor, I'd say they have a good start.
Also nice trips. Checked.

Again, New Hampshire, bro.

Why would you want to import more Pakis, Jews, Somalis and poos?

Arizona and Alaska are the best two, by far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

See also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_United_States_by_state

America was established as a British colony. Britbongs taking advantage of our rich history of intersettlement is no shame on them.

tbh, if you're not in the midwest, upper portions of the south, the north east, or north west you're gonna be fucked in the long run simply due to the number of spics and niggers

Alaska could use some Englishmen.

NH is literally the greatest state in the nation. I would almost be afraid to move there in case I had to see it degenerated.

ADDING MY VOTE TO NEW HAMPSHIRE FOR THE BEST POLLACK HOMELAND

WITH VERMONT AND MAINE AS OUR LEBENSRAUM

I dont have any qualification for work visa. I dumped studies after one year, couldn't stand their bullshit. I'm simple construction worker/forklift driver. Now I wanted to go back to CNC machining and work out to gunsmithing job. Maybe Kek will pick my numbers in green card lottery…

If Trump makes a similar move with Germany, how many ethnic Germans would then leave the motherland for good? It's bad enough that so many non-Europeans are entering, but to have Europeans leave on top of that makes the situation even more dire for us here.

Dude there's like none outside of Manchester and Nashua

Meant to reply to this post because I mentioned the weather

Btw lots of beautiful grills in NH, and they sell beer in the supermarket

Yes Holla Forums Hampshire it is bruh

t. RIanon likes it up there planning exodus

That's a bit out of date. Try this one.

Same.

You know what? Fuck it. I love Dixie with all my heart, but I need to leave this heat and humidity.

if dixie had a climate like how the warmer parts of this winter were, we'd have a perfect climate

Yeah the humidity gets old.

COME HOME TO THE NORTHERN REICH, WINTERCHAN IS WAITING

If you assume that the trend of niggification will continue forever then nowhere is safe. I don't think that is how it will work out though.

Play WoW for a few months and marry a fat burger slut who thinks your accent is "ttlyhawt". Slavic and asian females do it all the time.

There is more ethnic Germans is USA then in Germany

No brother left behind.

ebin

This is really what it's all about.

Here's the most up to date map. Taken from the NRA's website.

capcha: KFC JQ

I heard bad things about the NH accent but I think I can manage. Any places to look for work?

It's not going to matter in a few years. It's going to be alwhite. We're all going to be alwhite.

Damn, I'm only and hour and a half away from that border. If only the Jay treaty would work for NH, I wouldn't have to be blocked by customs for being a retarded person 10 years ago.

checked
German used to be the second most spoken language in America. But people stopped speaking it during the world wars due to anti-German sentiment. Then Mexicans flooded the country.

Sensei, please open that up to Canada, as well.

Enjoy.

the fuck

Sup ahmed.

No leafs allowed

Great way to import Muslims….

I lived in small town Mississippi. Yes, states in The South are niggerized, but other than big Southern cities like Atlanta, GA, we were VERY segregated.

Probably a remnant of the days of slavery, niggers never ventured out of their town or segregated neighborhoods. Conversely, whites never went into nigger neighborhoods or nigger-only rural towns.

Everyone accepted it was "just the way it was."

Southern rural niggers are very nice people and keep to themselves. They address whites as "sir" and "ma'am," very respectful. Though there is an air of respect, you know when it's time to leave because the undercurrent in most of the small city and small town South is niggers and whites inherently know that they are better off self-segregating than forcing (((assimilation.)))

Southerners with the exception of Atlanta and the pozzed big cities in the South, are race realists. The rural nigger you're talking with in the South knows there are different "rules" when they engage in any communication with a white person. It's inherent.

I've heard conversations that literally went like this in Missisippi:

White guy: "Boy, (to nigger), where is Mr. Wood's house?"

Rural nigger (at least 20 years old): "Aft'noon sir, Mr. Wood house on the second left after the school, sir. Would you like me to tell Mr. Wood you's coming, sir."

White guy: "That won't be necessary, boy. You have a fine day now."

Rural nigger: "Yessah (Yes, sir), you have a nice day youself, sir."

Honestly true conversation. I was in the car. Personally, I've never been called "sir" more than by niggers in the South. I'm in my late twenties. It's like they inherently know not to fuck with the white man.

Canada already has the easiest immigration rights to the US, that's why there has been a huge Canadian brain drain for the past 70 years. Anybody doing a useful job and who has a brain moves to the US a year or two after completing his degreee. That is also why a lot of what remains in Canada is left-leaning.

To the Brits here that are interested in coming to America, do you plan on assimilating to American culture?

Have you ever lived in a country infested by Poles?

This is true.
Rural southern niggers are 100X better than anything west and north of dixie.

DEPENDS WHAT YOU DO. HANOVER IS A COLLEGE TOWN (DARTMOUTH) WITH THE SCHOOL SAYING THEY WON'T FOLLOW DEPORTATION LAWS. YOU COULD GO THERE AND HUNT DOWN ILLEGALS LIKE AN ICE VAN HELSING AND REPORT THEM. WOLFEBORO / LAKES AREA HAS A LOT OF TOURISM AND SERVICE INDUSTRY JOBS. NASHUA / MANCHESTER / DOVER / PORTSMOUTH ARE PROBABLY YOUR BEST BET FOR JOBS BUT LIKE ANY CITY THEY'RE PRETTY SHITTY AREAS (BUT STILL BETTER COMPARED TO OTHER CITIES SINCE IT'S NH)

My only concern after reading the article is they may try to send their shitskins over as "british" workers. I don't think Trump or the Bongs would allow or try it, but we always need to be aware of what they mean by their terms.

There is 98% of them here, in Poland.

Rural anyone is superior to Urbanites of the same group.

It's a law of nature m8

Given the option I'd rather be robbed by a pollack then a nigger. Assuming it is actually that bad.

Britbong who's been there, the weather is absolutely unbearable in the summer.

Truthful post user. While they are niggers, most of the non-city/suburb niggers around here quite consistently act as if they're at risk of getting lynched at any time. It's quite a blessing since it means no chimpouts, and much less disgusting nig behavior.

Hmmm, alright. I guess I'm going to NH. Hopefully I'll see you folks up there so I can culturally enrich you with my appalachian ways.

I've lived in the rustbelt which is mostly German with a significant Polish admixture, never seen any problem with them, just regular whites.

Apart from the guns, are there any major cultural differences?

I'm living in Southern Indiana and it's alright. Just stay Bloomington though because it's full of college liberals.

As for shitty states

stay out of Bloomington*

And that's the thing. I don't hate my dog because it's a dog. I understand niggers are subhuman. When they understand that, I take no umbrage. There is a synergy, even.

Be careful, they'll vote to have you bin your spoons I don't see why they wouldn't, most of them leaving the UK will most likely be because they can't endure living in their Jewish police state anymore.

You'll know it when you see it.

Yes, almost every June/July is rainy, but you britbongs should be accomodated to rain.

Brb, need to fap

Last time I went my soles on my sandals melted off.

Sorry where does the article mention immigration being easier for U.K. Whites?

It gets hot, but not often above 35 in dog days.

Grew up in North Carolina, I can confirm that theres a big difference between a southern nigger and your garden variety Yankee nigger. Problem is, the Universities in North Carolina bring in a lot of Yankee niggers, places like Durham and Greensboro are fucking no-go zones. If anyone wants to move to that area of northern Dixie; NC, SC, VA and the like, live around the Appalachians. Lots of cheap land, no neighbors for miles, and almost all whites, and any nigs you run into will remember their place.

Ah, a Pole telling me how good Polish immigration is, great! Literally muslim tier

I'm sure there will be differences but surely no deal breakers. Bongs tend to piss & moan alot but there pretty chill.

That is why people recommend northern az.

Yeah, they even have moose up there. AZ is a fucked up state. Every climate.

Pole hate on Holla Forums is from Anglos. Nobody else on Holla Forums is as anti-white as Anglos.

You are needed to counter the influx of Massfags

If you hear anybody that sounds like vid related, stare them straight in the eye and rant about niggers with the full southern drawl

Feels good

MONTANA
MONTANA
MONTANA
MONTANA
MONTANA
MONTANA
MONTANA
MONTANA
MONTANA

I think he was joking m8. I got a kek out of that.

We have our reasons.

With niggers, I don't hate them for being niggers, like you. However, I almost always make the assumptions of them being lower IQ, more violent, etc, due to their skin color making that likely.
I hate niggers due to the expected connotations from them being subhuman.

Well, never been to England and don't know any English people myself, I'll name some things that I personally think are different between us, but I'd like you or some other anons to correct me if I'm wrong.

-Of course our food is different, we mostly bbq for social or celebration gatherings.
-From what I hear Brits are more quit about their views in public, but Americans don't mind talking about politics or personal opinions in public or to strangers.
-Brits find it impolite to ask personal questions, but most Americans find it fine as long as you're polite and not nosy about the answer or refusal of answer.
-Our music scenes are different than your own.

It's kinda hard for me to name differences without knowing British culture too much. Tell me some of British culture and I can tell you the differences for Americans.

Will do.

Why are you posting 50kb thumbnails?

I see.

I ADVISE AGAINST THIS. SOME OF THESE AREAS ARE OKAY. IT DEPENDS WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH I GUESS. IN MY EXPERIENCE, THERE ARE A LOT OF WHITES WHO ACT LIKE THUGS AND NIGGERS. WHITES THAT HAPPILY FUCK OVER MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN RACE IF IT MEANS AN EXTRA DOLLAR. LOTS OF DRUG PROBLEMS. IT'S BECAUSE THE AREA IS SO POOR. NORTH OF ROANOKE VA ESPECIALLY.

Your reason is you are an ex-empire in late stages of decline. Saying shit like Poles are as bad as mud-race Mexicans or Muslims is shear idiocy, motivated by jealousy of Poles.

Brits are mostly afraid of being reported to the thought police so nobody talks about politics anymore. Except in private.
t.brit

Agreed. Let's get this Era of change started. So cal would be gorgeous without spics.

Why, oh why do I love such trashy women so much?

Because you're a degenerate.

As a Brit I'll help out here.

We're similar in the summer, but we don't have such large portions.

It's considered rude to ask strangers about politics, but otherwise it's fine. We're becoming more Americanised so the young may be more like you in this respect.

Yes, this is true. Personal questions are for close friends and family only.

A lot of people here listen to American music but I don't know much about the music scene.

Fucking kek, that's a good one.

We're not saying they're quite as bad as pakis and niggers but they need to go all the same. Remember, we only get the trash of Poland, not the good ones you hear about burning down fag parades.

Why do yanks like LARPing as Brits so much? You have no idea about our culture, clearly.

It is not us who bring niggers, arabs, hindu and paki human trash into Europe and boast about how they prevented cleansing of this deranged land, and want do it again. Sincerely, fuck off. You sold your empire and then your nation to jews, your complex is showing off constantly. You have only yourself to blame, and use Poles as scapegoat as you fear even talk about niggers.

checked
They're not trashy, they're just poor. The smoking and drinking are because they have nothing better to do for entertainment. They would marry you for that Murican money.

Nope, Poles are just like muslims, their only goal is to consume and outbreed the local populous.

theoretically all those Polish/eastern-euro workers in Bongland could come here now that they're out of the EU

So Cal is behind enemy lines. If/When they secede, and Leftists flock there, we can firebomb our Blue voters out of existence and recolonize California via a homestead act.

Poles always racemix anyway. I see polish women with nigger babies speaking polish, most confusing thing ever.

Remember anons,

Sarcasm. Americans generally convey sarcasm through overexaggeration and sheer contrast. British generally convey sarcasm through understatement and irony.

Most of them are not UK subjects.

Stay away from the southwest. When shit gets real and the water stops flowing from Colorado the whole region will be uninhabitable.

I just quickly look up picture of Montana and saved them.

I mean… they'd also let you put the leg from the living room couch balls deep in their asshole.

Not that I'm against that.

They all marry for the resources. Might as well have one that will appreciate it.

Poles are white and proud of it. The vast majority of modern Anglos are ashamed of their own truly great history. If Poles completely replaced Anglos, that would be a dramatic improvement. But unfortunately that's not happening. That's just typical anti-Pole Anglo hysteria motivated by the Anglo jealousy of prideful Poles who are moving up in the world as the emancipated corpse of the British Empire continues to wither away.

Sorry, I don't intend to be cruel, but it as long as Anglos continue to defame other whites it needs to be said.

It's hard to explain british culture cos we mainly just copy america. Obviously sport, any sport & comedy are big parts of bongland culture.

tard. Kek wills you to save images better, following those dubs

It must be degenerative influence of western society. In Poland they would be pointed at and commented in public.

we also bbq if its summer and not raining
other than that its cans of lager and takeout inside for blokes and wine and health snacks for women
thats because 'unsolicited opinions' get you in trouble here outside areas of certain cities where ancient laws still apply
only to strangers or people you dont know
its rude to ask a stranger certain questions
if you know them though or you're m8s it'll get far more personal than an american will ever dare speaking
not really
nigger culture got globalized remember

Hullo there Moshe, I hope all is well in Tel Aviv.

no it's because poles enter the UK as cheap labour and live in shit immigrant filled areas so they racemix

Born and raised Virginianon here. Everything outside of Richmond and below Alexandria is pretty great. Beware of the big cities, there's niggers EVERYWHERE. Lived in hampton roads my whole life, and it's pretty great, but low-income housing and ghettos ruin everything they touch. Keep to the rural/beachfront areas, and not the crowded city beaches. The Piedmont/blue ridge mountains seems pretty cozy, but I've only ever been there a few times on vacation. West Virginia isn't nearly as bad as they say, the people are poor but nice. North Carolina from what I can tell is like south virginia but with more blacks. also for some reason hampton roads has a shit-ton of filipinos. They're kinda like funny asians.

yeah if you're a rootless lefty who couldnt roast a beef wellington if Dover castle was under siege by the French again and the defense depended on it

take them
Poles would love America
America would love more whites
Britain would love not having Poles taking working class Britons jobs
win win for all around tbh

Spoted yid doing his x is not white shtick

Fuck that! London will empty into the US. I don't fucking want that. We can't have this with Europe anymore since every major city is filled to the brim with sub-humans who'd love to come here.

I'm not Polish. I'm a half-german half-italian American mutt.

In 1000 years, Anglos will be like Italians today, living in the shadow of Rome.

Anglos and Poles will have to work something out between them if they decide to come to our shores. BTW, Poles/Eastern Euros in general are loved down here in Dixie. Poles assimilate well into Southern culture.

Sure thing, fag.

Thank ya very much.

You guys make babyback and coal smoked ribs? Smoked steak, hamburgers and hotdogs? Smoked chicken and sausage? I never knew that you guys did. Do you guys make the same food as us or do Brits have their own cookings? Also, we tend to make larger portions because we can it for days or seconds or whatever you desire.
To us, as long as the person is talking to you friendly and seem to like you, it's fair game to ask whatever you want, but it's fair game for them to shoot you down, but the majority of Americans won't.
Let me try to explain. I've noticed with, let's say metal, that Brits and Europeans tend to have a more 'clean sounding' metal, if that makes sense, but American metal tends to more raw, if that makes sense.

Can you name anymore differences between us?

STAY JEALOUS FOREIGN CUNT!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EU LMAO

Kill yourself.

No, you spotted someone who lives in an area full of Poles, you'll only understand how fucking woeful they are if you're surrounded by them.

Top kek.

not in a million years
you think Liberal London will leave Shariah Mays Britain for the Trumpenfuhrers America?
last thing before Trump dissolves NATO? 'accidentally' neutron bomb London pls

And another kike filtered

Kentucky's landscape is very similar to Ireland (without ocean) if you're looking for something that looks like home. Warning though it's super humid here you literally breath moisture. Also lots of limestone in the soil so your grass is going to grow incredibly fast. Come on down your queen loves our horses and derby.

Prove me wrong, build a navy worthy of your ancestors.

I don't know shit about poles like most Europeans do since I'm an American that's not well versed in European history, but I guess Hitler had his reasons for invading them.

Stay away from the coasts, big cities, and the southern borders, along with any state that voted hillary.

This is something we need to be aware of. They may try to employ their migrants (invaders) in the US by granting them some kind of status in the UK that would allow them to take advantage of US worker programs. Absolutely need to be clear: NO MUD NIGGERS.

Kek, based Holla Forumse

personally know
sausages, burgers, steaks, lamb chops, pork chops, ribs in sauce and bbq'd onions is what i've usually had
our sausages are absolutely divine tbh, spiced fresh pork, has a savoury taste you wont find in continental sausages tbh

Whites 'assimilate' into American culture 'well', and by that I mean you can't by eye tell a German or Slav from the original English/British population of America. But how have they truly assimilated? The Germans brought their big government philosophy and forever changed the political landscape, the Scandinavian areas still want Scandi style socialism. The Irish areas still larp as pure Irishmen driving a wedge between Britain and America. Truth is that mass European immigration changed the character of what was an extension of Anglo-Saxon civilisation to the extent that America is no longer such a thing. In this context did they really assimilate?

It's more like "Yeah we'll accept becoming a mix of European ethnicity and taking on the task of trying to satisfy every ethnic group in exchange for increased population and economic output so that we can exploit the large north american landmass." Which I think was a bad decision in the long run, as someone who values more than money for money's sake.

Yeah because we didn't just elect a president because he said he was going to stop people from coming here from other countries and taking jobs from natives.

Yes please let Americans get a taste of the bydlo subhuman. I'm sick of your fucking idolizing of Russia.

America has ethnic enclaves all over the place.

So superior you rely on EU gibs and have to send your TRASH here

KEK

well if you'll admit to it stop admonishing us on being hostile to the Poles for doing exactly as you've described

We may or may not cook them in quite the same way but we do those (we don't do ribs so much though, more beef or chicken).

In general we have similar food but we alos do things like cottage pie and toad in the hole.

Over here it's considered rude. In fact, talking to strangers at all is considered strange. Unless you're talking about the weather. Then we could talk for hours.

Not sure I can tell you much here, I'm not really into the music scene.

We tend to have a drearier disposition I suppose. We don't excited as much. Hard to explain really. Comedy is a good example where we tend to understate things whereas you overstate things.

We can take back control of our government in the future and then we will. Holla Forums always has a go at us for our strategy though.

North Georgia is about as close as you can come to heaven on earth. Beautiful scenery and good people. Trump carried these counties with almost 3/4th of the vote.

Yeah, and the founding fathers as WASPy Englishmen were pretty butthurt about it.

I thought Russians were just a meme.

As an Irishman I'll tell you, the Irish held unto that, because until WW2, the Irish were largely second class citizens, and not even considered white.

The true blood Irish mentality is largely reserved to the elder population now, and even then, they'd call themselves Americans first. I remember, in HS I wanted one of them to teach me so Gaelic, but all I ever got was 'we are American, we speak English here'.

It's a non-issue when you take out all the Spics.

This is a very good post.

It's not just "enclaves". You wouldn't talk about Seattle being some sort of Scandinavian "enclave", yet the white population is largely Scandinavian and it is no coincidence that they're all a bunch of socialists.

great…now all the shit skins can come here and suck off our gibs and do more terrorist attacks.

yeah op greaaaaat

When was I? Get your eyes checked.

god that looks so comfy

You fags will still be saying this when they're lynching you and raping your wives won't you?

Trump still has that Muslim ban.

Yes but Poland is white so fuck that we're globalists now.

Your anti-white hatred blinds you.

How can people hate Poland when they are the only country in Europe with a spine? No Western European people stand up to the millions of rapists invading the country

No plenty of people here fell for the RIDF "le based Russians" propaganda. Nobody who ever been to Russia or encountered Russians would agree. Take it from their beloved neighbour.

I hope so.

I may just happen to be in the area and know a thing or two about Helen if you want information. For instance, the town is mostly owned by biker gangs.

lad you sound a bit removed from your native yolk
remember the Europeans describe us as a cold and calculated people
passions not for us, contentment and feeling at peace is what our race has eternally striven towards for millennia

not you in particular just yanks in general

Looks comfy tbh

Benjamin Franklin wrote about his concern that Germans in Pennsylvania wouldn't assimilate. And they didn't, until they were bullied hard during the world wars.

Problem is every time we plan to do so Holla Forums calls us prcucks.

I was struggling to find the words for it, that's all. I quite like the way we are tbh.

Where did I say anything about based niggers? I said southern and northern niggers are different in some ways, and they are. Project your fucking cuck fantasies somewhere else.

Benjamin Franklin wasn't just concerned they wouldn't assimilate, he didn't think they were fucking white. Kek. Can you blame him?

You have much worse to deal with fam lmao

Whats it like there ? what are these biker gangs like ?

If you didn't advocate for half assed ideas by playing the rigged Jew's game aka "realpolitik", you wouldn't get called PRcucks.

It doesn't snow but once a year.

Ohio is nice if you live in the rural farming towns. Don't go near the cities though, shitholes.
t. cincinnati

hey look another (((1))) poster calling the UK not white. How are you today Mr. Goldstein?

go back to 4chan we don't post that divide and conquer shit here.

Shilling more for Kentucky.

So were the italians, but the italians in America are dropping it fast. Today being an "italian-american" means that you have brown eyes and like spaghetti, little more.

Maybe it helps that there isn't a popular holiday for drinking and pretending that you're full-blooded Italian….

Please come to Georgia my British brother. Help us change these demographics, just don't vote like a nigger or Marxist yankee transplant.

see:

Benjamin Franklin was an arsehat tbh
self-hating Englishman if I ever saw one
who rejects the proposal of the crown to give full parliamentary sovereignty and right to self-rule to the American colonies in favour of cozying up to the bloody French

Nigger you're retarded.

You are correct, engaging in D&C does in fact further the agenda of the people who would see us divided and conquered.

Have you even looked at what we were replying to, respectively?

Helen proper is mostly a tourist trap, but it has plenty of places to visit. The town may be German themed, but it has plenty of Eastern Euros both living there and visiting.

The mountains north of Helen are nice. I know people there. And the bikers, I just happen to have family connections to that criminal underbelly. The biker gangs use the town as a front.

fun fact about St Patrick
he was British

You will regret that assertion, my friend. If we are not allowed legally, we shall make our way down there through other means. Beware the icebacks!

Egad, it hasn't been THAT long, has it? That's frightening.

South Indiana is pretty redneck, north Indiana is yank, west borders on Chicago. It's a nice place though, very rural.

You'll have to excuse me, but there is so much anti-Brit sentiment here nowadays I wonder if this place isn't getting astroturfed. It makes me angry so I occasionally lose my cool.

Remember that socialism is prussian invention

Lern to bant, they're just fucking with you. Newfags ffs.

Ben Franklin was a faggot.

Either side engaging helps drives the wedge. Just hide and ignore it, like you guys did with Rotherham. :^)

smallish college towns are usually pretty good. i've lived in LA, in Berkley, and now I live in a fairly large town with a university but not nearly as large as Berkley and like 1/100th the size of LA.
its got a good mix of night life, white population, and honest people who work for a living rather than a bunch of 'actors' and 'people dreaming to make it up' idiots

Who knows, Limey. All that can be said is that you'll like America, because it's big enough to include places and people you'll love.

I'm so fucking smug right now holy shit I love my fucking president.

he was alright

I have never been so proud to be an American in all my years alive

Don't talk shit about the founding fathers.

Me neither dude. Good fucking lord all I need now is for Trump to make the public aware the two term limit isn't a real law, and offer to be our leader for centuries.

And that's a good thing. Bismarck's Staatssozialismus is one of the greatest inventions since it legitimately prevented or at the very least delayed a Jewish Marxist revolution.

Nah fuck off. Anyone saying Germans aren't white can get fucked.

Detroit is Bantu, unlike Somalia and Chad.

some deserve their acclaim
others dont
Jefferson deserves to be remembered as a great guy
Washington and Franklin dont

Only newfag here is you.

safe

I do not love America. I've never seen what's so great about it personally. But you do your thing and we'll do ours.

Won't this backfire since the majority of the UK are shitskins?

See, ribs, hotdogs, steak are all mandatory bbq to us and they always get the forefront. A lot of the time, we start bbqing 24 hours ahead and let the meat slow cook in coal while adding sauces throwout the 24 hours.
I've never had cottage pie and I have no clue what toad in a hole is.
Us talking about the weather is more of a opening for us to start the conversation. So, if an American brings it up and they're not walking by you, get ready for the conversation to turn to a different topic.
It's hard to explain, but our music has a different undertone than yours.
Yeah, we tend to put more emphasis on the person knowing what we're already talking about, if that makes sense.

Both Washington and Franklin spoke out against the Jews lad.

That's just how it was back then. Remember, Hessian soldiers were used against America.

lurkmoar

You can stay in london.

The NW, just stay out of major cities

It started slowly in the 50s, got progressively worse since then. Jobs pay a fraction of what they pay in the US, everything is more expensive (gas and food in particular are way overpriced) and products are not as varied. There are advantages for dredges of society to living in Canada but any self-respecting, healthy, smart man ends up moving to the US

Germans were never considered non-white in America. Maybe very very briefly during WW1, but most of that was imported faggotry from England (no offense brits).

But he didn't consider them white.

This fat fuck outright said that Germans, Scandinavians and Russians, some of the whitest people on planet Earth, are not white and his dumbshit essay is now being utilized by kikes like Noel Ignatiev for D&C purposes to claim that [insert white ethnicity] wasn't legally considered white in America at some point in history, when in reality it was just Franklin and similar retards with nonsensical theories like this.

It's den of degeneracy that killed western civilisation

so did Jefferson
but Washington lost nearly every battle he conducted when Imperial French reinforcements werent assisting and Franklin let the war continue far longer than it had to because he was an assmad republican and wouldnt accept anything less than total independence even though the Crown gave the American colonies their right to self rule in a peace deal he chose not to tell anyone about

I dont really know many founding fathers
I just know Adams was alright, Jefferson was based
Washington was a traitor, a thief and a shit general and Franklin was a liar who let thousands of men die for no reason other than his own ideals

Fuck off mate

Cottage pie is probably our national dish, if we have one (apart from a Sunday roast, maybe). Toad in the hole is basically just sausages in a pasty-like thing with gravy. It's really nice.

Here it is the conversation. Start talking about anything and it's a bit strange.

I'd we're similar here, actually. There's a lot of unspoken language in British conversation, more so than in America.

Exactly what a newfag would say. Anyway this is just going to turn into a 'no u' thing so into the filter you go.

For the love of kek trump, do the same thing with australia

I suppose it doesn't really matter to me since I can move to england easily and then transfer over but it sure would be nice and simple to go to the nearest american embassy and walk out a free man

It is almost like they left themselves a loophole to play the system like "white" mexican rapists.

Fuck

Back to TRS you lolbergtardian faggot.

It was mainly due to the fact that Germany was a despotic shithole while Britain was the most efficiently run state in Europe and the most advanced, with one the greatest militaries, and they had just won a major war.

Prussia was conquered in like a week by Napoleon. It's government was complete shite and inadequate for a modern country in the late 18th / early 19th century.

Oregon is great and even in this city there are neighborhoods that are 95% white. If you ignore all the liberal faggots it's really gorgeous here

Counter filtered :^)

So the master plan is to get all white people in the world to America then nuke the rest of the world?

Go back to /leftpol/

Legally they were always considered white. It was just fucking Franklin who said they were not.

OR would (((they))) nuke America?

in typical German fashion after getting their shit pushed in by the French they went off the deep end and militarized their entire society

Yeah. I thought he was going to prohibit immigration from Muslim countries.

What part of national SOCIALISM don't you get kike?

May Allah continue to bless you fellow Bongistanian.

I live about an hour from Helen and have not heard about the biker gangs although there have always been quite a few of them there when I have visited. They always looked like harmless weekend warriors to me. Tell me more, I knew there were some minor problems with bikers associated with crime in the NC counties on the border with GA

That's the word of one man, it doesn't reflect the sensibilities of the entire nation at the time. America had been getting a fairly steady flow of German immigration and everybody was pretty much fine with it, it wasn't until the 1830s-1850s when European ethnics began literally taking over entire cities that people became uncomfortable, and even then most of the hysteria was because of the Irish. And even in those times, there were plenty of people who thought the more the merrier, mostly abolitionists who were afraid of southern niggerdry spreading out west, so they sponsored European immigrants to settle places like Kansas and Nebraska.

I actually just realised
this isnt going to be bad for Britain is it?
we have a history of being flooded with liberal lefty yanks who shit up the voting here
every North American immigrant to the UK votes labour the commies according to research
this might just mean 30 million problem haired, non-binary, genderqueer, transnigger yanks might flood into London

It's not like a subversive, Kikey organisation. These are classic bikers, the American kind. I won't name the gangs because I happen to be connected by blood.

Touché

American "Irishmen" know jackshit about Ireland anyway.

Factually incorrect. Benjamin Franklin was a notorious poonslayer.

See, we don't have anything like Toad in a Hole. Closest would be sausage gravy and biscuits. If I had to say what our national dish is, it would probably be turkey on Thanksgiving or ribs for 4th of July.
Let me give you an example. I was smoking a cigarette at work when a guest came up (I work at a hotel), the conversation to went from how the rain sucks, to talking about each other's jobs, to him getting a promotion, to the topic of my hobby of wood working in the span of 7 minutes it took me to smoke that one cigarette.
I'd we're similar here, actually. There's a lot of unspoken language in British conversation, more so than in America.
Could not agree more.

God, beer, lonely sheep. What else is there?

But doesn't this mean the UK is going to be less white?

Oh well there not much in the way of jobs there but towns like Canton, Woodstock, Cartersville, & to some extent Rome are nice places to live if anyone was wondering but steer clear of Dalton it has practically been given to the Mexicans.

just common sense stuff
stay away from the cities and the coasts
go somewhere white and conservative
a lot of the country is still in the shitter at the moment, even trump will take a few years to fix things
i live in southeastern kentucky, and if it wasn't for the absolutely demolished economy, and the resulting drug problem, this place would be whitopia. >95% white pretty much everywhere here and extremely conservative

Gainesville has plenty of Spics.

too true
drinking green beer and having O'Reily as a surname dont make you Irish

less God, more stout and the sheep are welsh lad
a deep fucking depression and an appreciation for the ironic and tragic for starters

please fuck no
send them to Canada for the love of christ not here we dont have a population large enough to survive that demographic shift

America was always too non-Anglo-Saxon to accept English overlordship.

you need to update that, Missouri's carry laws and castle laws improved as of Jan 1. Guests are covered under castle law meaning your guests can shoot intruders and be free from criminal and civil liability and we have permitless concealed carry now

Helen is so beautiful. That whole area around Blue Ridge, Ellijay, Black Rock Mountain. It really is heaven on Earth. I suppose that's what I was thinking when I said GA was based. Just have to head to the north. You walk out and qts just say hi – innocent, uncorrupted, unsubverted.

You can't look out over this view, in that environment, and not find contentedness.

Yeah I'm aware they all work for the chicken companies apparently, but the scenery around the lake there is hard to beat.

I'm not fond of the climate, I'm moving up North even if their accents are terrible.
t. North Georgian

Major cities. It doesn't really matter the state. If it's a major city, stay away.

That said, the more midwest you are, the more white it'll be. Most states have really nice, heavily white populated areas in rural regions. I recommend Kentucky, my home state, because it's incredibly white and still has some of that old-time southern charm. Stay away from Louisville, which has the highest concentration of blacks, jews, and cucks in the state, except for visits. Lexington has a faggot mayor, and a high concentration of fags, but other than that, it's fine because of the surrounding areas being incredibly conservative. Asbury University, one of the most well-know seminaries in the world, is less than a 20 minute drive, after all. Stay away from Berea, Kentucky, though. It's a small town, but home to one of the most liberal colleges in the country. Everyone in the town Berea hates the school, but it's really the only thing there. Richmond isn't far away, but is also host to EKU, which isn't great either.

Same for North Florida, although it's relative for us given how shit everything else is

Another thing. The qts are by no means uncorrupted.

Pennsylvania is nice too. Old cozy forests, friendly people. Just stay in West Pennsylvania. Good stuff.
t. West Pennsylvanian

Have to cut losses sometimes and consolidate for reconquering.

How hot are your summers? I'm tired of steaming vegetables just by leaving them outside.

I suppose relative to most other places, they are uncorrupted. Simply because there is a decent population of them there. Though maybe it's gotten bad lately.

If you like teen pregnancy and STDs, be my guest.

I love my country and my roots but I also quite like the idea of moving to the states. I'm split.

Oh yeah Blue Ridge is an awesome town, I grew up real close to there. If there was more in terms of employment opportunity I would move there or Blairsville. Ellijay is nice as well but for some reason it has a lot of homos. Most of my family lives there. In fact my dad's cousin used to be the mayor and my parents used to own a cabin on Fort Mountain. A nice town too none the less.

The qts are uncorrupted? Maybe I'll have to go and find myself a girl that's down with cuddling on a friday night watching a movie and undying loyalty in marriage.

I can attest

Usually they don't get that hot anymore, you should just be ready to get used to the cold. It has a good mix of the seasons honestly. Spring is wet and warm, summer can be hot but is usually well temperate, fall smells like dead leaves, winter is cold as tits and sometimes snows your house in. (used to anyway)

People are really cool and most are right-wing.

Fuck this was meant for

kek

Kek, he said "by no means uncorrupted". As in they're corrupted.

What are you trying to say kike?

In the South, you are allowed to shoot them in self defense.

Makes it nicer.

Your gun laws look cucked compared to NH.

Goddamn it misread him, that's my fault. I shouldn't post when I have pre-workout running through me.

It used to be the most spoken language in the 13 Colonies full stop. The English had conteol over the schools and press tho.

Our gun laws are fine. I've never had a problem with them.
t. owns many guns including large ones

That you are dumb, even for a commie

Speaking of North Georgia, I live near where they filmed that movie "Deliverance".

how bad are the mosquitos?

I'm not a commie, I'm a socialist, you blathering retard. Communism and capitalism are both jewish creations with the same goal - deracination and jewish world domination.

I'm a summer most of the time kind of guy, but hear California is fucked.

Love Trump - however I am also a software engineer by trade. So sillycuntvalley is probably the best place for me, but I hate liberals.

Lil help? Is anywhere in California not totally fucked?

Relax user, none of them will get in because of the muslim ban

Doesn't that banjo kid run a restaurant over there?

Way to out yourself this easy.

Apologies, I misread the gun law map and didn't recognise Pennsylvania. Ye, you got "Shall Issue" so no problem.

What are you talking about son? We don't need licenses here.

This better mean whites only.

No mudslimes with UK passports, etc.

That state is such trash. I live in Hammond, IN, but work in Illinois and I fucking hate every single person there.
Tinley Park girls are pretty hot though

that's not what it says here
dps.texas.gov/RSD/CHL/faqs/

I never saw the movie so you'll have to forgive my ignorance. The mosquitos Assuming that question isn't a reference are pretty bad, but we have it nice compared to South Georgia. They don't have mosquitos down in those swamps - they have pterodactyls.

…..because the British Empire had a bug up its ass about white people living prosperously on new lands.

That's license to carry, meaning if you want to walk into Walmart with a handgun on your waist, yeah you need a license to carry. I could walk into Walmart right now, however, and buy a shotgun if I wanted to. No license necessary.

only when it concerns the French and their meddling

Do women actually play games like WOW? Lol.

t. Old school RPG gamer fag

Germany was kept divided and weak by the Princes ,Court Jews, and Romean Popes voaia the Holy Roman Wmpire.

Had Germany managed to unify and centralize like France did, they would have dominated the continent long before anyone could stop them.

Women who are social failures but still want attention from thirsty nerds tend to play WoW and other MMOs. And it's very common for misguided men to bring their girlfriends into the game and try to push them into their guild, thus ruining the experience for everyone.

nraila.org/articles/20161230/missouri-permitless-carry-to-go-into-effect-in-the-new-year

That's ever humans basic goal. Fuck off britpol you're almost a caliphate.

Is this board mentally ill?

Not gonna argue that one, Missouri is fucking based when it comes to guns. Might even move up there eventually because of all the fucking Californians shitting up Texas.

Come to Maine (somehow still the whitest state), help me drive out the leftists and Somalis

If they don't pakis will. Brits are too fucking degenerate to care.

WOW and most MMOs are just big chatrooms with a fancy looking UI. Of course women love them.

If they care at all about the game, they play the IMA GURRRRL card to get free shit from thirsty nerds.

you know damn fucking well pakis dont work
they sit on welfare and shit out 30 kids for the baby bonus

Florida (lotta cubans and old people but still decent), Virginia maybe.

You forgot the Colonies.

Or the Boers….

missouri's great, I hope it still stays overlooked by californians so they don't ruin the place like they're doing with texas and colorado

Autistic brit posters. You have to understand that britpol is filled with wannabe eton spergs that wish they could go back to the days of the inbreed ruling class.
They are actually anti white, it's the reason why men like oswald never got his foot into british politics in any serious way.

Come home to Alabama.

Of course it will. Californians don't come here for the gun laws, they come here because the weather is similar, minus the storms, but even then they're trading earthquakes for that, so they don't give a shit.

Didn't notice the tech part, so maybe Texas (but Californians keep swarming there too).

New Hampshire, low taxes, great gun laws, 90+ percent white, and it is a swing state.

Whatever city you choose, city-data.com will give you the maps to see where the black areas are.

pay extra taxes because spent the entire treasury fighting the French and Indian war in the Americas
want self-governance
crown says no
rebel with help from French, Spanish and Dutch Empires
crown says fine have self-governance
say no because Franklin and muh republic
get independence
Napoleon invades Netherlands
conquers it
South Africa is now French
Britain arrives
attacks and takes French South Africa
cue centuries of tolerating uppity dutch settlers instead of massacring or deporting them at the start like any other European empire at the time would of

There is work for software engineers throughout the US except for bumfuck nowhere, and accepting a slightly lower salary in a decent state with lower cost of living, lower taxes, and less pozz is preferable to higher salary's but higher cost of living and too many nogs, degenerates, and shitlibs.

We don't have enough gibsmedats for them. It would likely be white people who hate new Europe.

then they'd hate it here, it can go from 70 to 14 in a week

I know, but that was still the excuse for keeping them around till poland became an option.

This

Muslims will never give up the FAR more generous UK welfare system.

My kinda weather. I'd love to just find a qt northern gf to go shooting with in the comfy woods, and then retreat back home to cuddle while it snows outside.

you've never known comfy til you've had a picnic with friends in a snowstorm with hot tea and beer and it was -3 and then did donuts in jeeps

Can I join you guys? I just want to live comfy in the woods with a loving wife.

I would like to move to Trumps US but I'd be paranoid about NSA snooping.
What's the north borders like?

I know right such obvious D&C and these fuckers fall for it every time

I honestly think bongs get D&C trolled the easiest out of anyone on here

Any way my advice to any bongs would be to move to New England its a great place

You know as long as your not a shit skin or a NEET

I am so fucking tired of not being able to carnally love my country like the Americans.

You only have to worry about NSA snooping if you're browsing shit that'll put you on a list.

Nice trips.

I imagine only the biggest shitlords will want to come here. Either way, those that want gibs would rather stay in Britain since they give them out more freely over there.

come on up, it's got to be better than texas

I see, like dark web shit?

its because of this

All this talk of gun laws in states, I forgot that Trump wanted gun rights for all 50 states.

The only thing I like about Texas is the gun laws, so Imma be up there soon.

Basically. I'm not sure if 8ch would put you on a list for browsing Holla Forums, but some of the other boards, I would just assume so.

Kys

Not sure how I feel about this

Oh great Marxist trash is going to start flowing into America. Kiss your gun rights goodbye.

Us next god emperor

Yeah I did, you're yet another libertarian faggot who thinks his retarded jewish ideology is somehow compatible with NatSoc.

Jealous because US girls melt for Britsbongs…

Unfortunately she's a bluepilled normie with a boyfriend though.

"nothing to hide nothing to fear goy"

I'm a national socialist, but you have to recognize there is a difference between national socialism and marxist socialism. How the fuck is anyone supposed to know which one you're talking about when all you say is socialism? When you hear socialism today, you know what they're talking about.

Fuck off, shithead. Washington was great.

Fuck off bongs, we're full.

currying favour so noone checks his personal ledger and the US treasury and thinks somethings amiss

Also, politics aside they don't seem to understand anything about Trump's style anyway.

Here's a real analysis - by a Trump supporter as it happens too (to the rage of all the redditor MFA "gentlemen" types that sadly dominate the online mens fashion community).

I know this isn't directly politics, but I found it interesting.

Why would anyone want that? Still slaves to an empire, no national sovereignty, no point. Would rather give up entirely than settle for half assed "independence" only in name.

Dear America

There are several kinds of British citizen you should dissuade from entering. The first is the most obvious: non-white citizens. The browner the worse. If you must import a 'citizen' rather than an Englishman, ensure they are from a reputable European nation and not infected with Marxism. Second to watch out for are the imitators. Jews and their white useful idiots posing as Albion's finest while actually being kosher or part of the infected liberal masses. The third and final group to be on the lookout for are individuals and families who are white, appear decent on the surface but inadvertently support anti-white, anti-American and anti-Western causes through their choice of purchases and undervaluing of their own culture. Providing they have one of the better English accents, they could lead some Americans astray; being mistaken for intelligent.

The UK doesn't have enough of a population for this to matter much.

I live in Richmond it isn't too bad here the only real issue is drugs and EKU has a decent fire fighting and aviation program that middle eastern oil rig owners send their children and workers here so it's like a UK town where we have Arabs instead of Mexicans.

Is this now a I'm a Brit wanting to go to America suggest me a place thread?

If so, I'm from a rural village in the North and want to escape before the brown hordes escape the urban containment zones. Things I want: Four seasons, guns, hunting, fishing, friendly neighbors but also a decent amount of space between neighbors and of course no darkies. Suggest me a place.

Bongs can't handle bants, but love to abuse the Poles. I don't like that.

Dafuq you on about lad? the UK population is 64,182,000!
That's at least 33k more whites to fill up the Midwest

What do you mean by this? Not suburbs obviously, but do you want to live in the middle of nowhere? There are parts of the US were you have to drive 50 miles to pick up groceries. Or there are small towns where you can live outside town and drive a few hundred meters to the next house down the road. There is a lot of variety in America.

I'd quite like not to be able to see my nearest neighbors from my house, does that help? Happy to drive 30-45 minutes to closest shops.

There are a lot of places in rural PA that give you that kind of privacy. Particularly if you're in the woods. PA also has proper seasons, is pretty good on guns, lots of deer hunting, and the people are pretty nice. Not so sure about fishing though.

Hellllll nooooo. All you white race traitors stay the fuck away. Most of todays problems involving giving jews power is UK's fault. I hope you all get culturally enriched.
Import europeans trump, not britbongs. They have and will always be traitors!!

Where did the propaganda against hitler originate? Was it not by UK newspapers? Even if it was jewish propaganda the UK government did nothing to stop the lies. And why? Maybe because they were also against hitler due to him fixing the economy and causing the german currency to once again rise above the pound in value?
Fuck you britbong traitors. Die.

Fishing is good in PA, local parks stock fish often.

Yeah, UK (((newspapers)), we have been over this lad, WW2 was a big fuck up on the part of many, many people who were manipulated into another brother war for kikes, since we are all on the same side and recognize the dangers of international Jewry, you can quit your D+C nigging. Britbongs outside of London and other full poz areas are welcome in the US if they assimilate and are 1488.

If you really want seclusion, you can find that in a lot of places throughout the Southwest, Midwest, Northwest, etc. google maps will help you with that an the cool thing is those areas have really cheap land and living off grid is the best way to mitigate yourself from ZOG's sphere of Agenda 21 shekel farming and influence.

The UK said Hitler had one ball. Many years earlier, the UK said Napoleon had one ball. Coincidence? I doubt it. Typical British war propaganda.

Dubs checked and advice noted. Should we be wary of Scottish as well? I hear they're particularly pozzed, almost to Scandinvian levels.

Yes.

Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado (as long as you stay away from Denver and Boulder) in that order.

I know it was an issue in Pennsylvania at least because Ben Franklin complained about it. To think that they were worried about Germans.
If only the Germans were the extent of our problem!

pic related
Also, where is he getting the idea of 'swarthy complexion' from?

Checked

He may even witness Ben Garrison's true form.

Its one of the big reasons that there was not an official language nationwide. The French at the time were a very tiny minority, as were Spanish speakers.

Alaska if you don't mind the cold and like money, guns, hunting, fishing, the outdoors and freedom in general. Just stay away from Anchorage.

No idea where the "swarthy" thing came from, especially from someone who ostensibly traveled a lot. Thing is, he mostly traveled in Britain and France, and since he was a wealthy and extremely famous socialite, probably stayed in Versailles or Paris. It is true that southern frenchmen are much darker than an englishman.

Good to hear from a based leaf. Unfortunately most of the white Canadians I've met are absolute garbage from Toronto, the kind who would make a beige horizon with Sean "Street Shitting" Majumdar. Muds and traitors seemed to have put that cum swallower in office too.

The southern Frenchmen being swarthy probably comes from the influence of Greek colonies; Μassalia-> Marseilles. The presence of Carthaginians in ancient Iberia may have carried over the pyrenees. The proximity to Spain and North Africa is the worst though, as this left Charles Martel fighting some subhuman creatures. If life is a computer simulation, our continent next time should be at the top of the earth and everyone else on a containment island surrounded by a ring of volcanos.

American culture is what British culture used to be

fuck off, we're full

Probably more like he had a spare set. For other Heads of government, alcohol abuse probably deflates them. For him, not a problem

i like sking, so wheres good for that?

But how is he going to keep out kebab?

Just surreptitiously decline anyone with the name Mohammad

New York is fine if you never leave the house.

My new neighbor recently immigrated to the East Coast USA from the UK. He is married to an Indian (not Native America) woman who he met here in the states….

sigh

No, fuck you, you'll never take Maine, REEEEEEEEEE

Yup, typical.

This is why we can't let them come here, we sincerely don't need more curry niggers here, and from what I see from brits on Holla Forums they seem to fucking love indians and curry-paki-niggers and other "asians"

So we're going to get flooded with a shit load of "quintessentially British" Londoners aren't we?

The British Navy was built on our B(l)ack :^)

I wasn't insinuating anything. Relax.

Consider areas where the population is largely of English descent.

I misread what you meant. Disregard my previous statement.

No it's fine. I just wish there would be a way to keep the curry-niggers/arabs and other shitskins plaguing the UK out when they try coming here.

There is, but no one has the balls to reinstate racial based immigration policy. Sadly.

(checked)

Perhaps Kek might just make your wish come true little man, Kek just might.

If South Africa wasn't full of liberal whites, I'd say it's time to give the Boers somewhere to go.

Slavettes will more likely than not fuck you over and stay in the country after waiting three years to divorce you. Tread carefully.

Move in near Ben Garrison (Lakeside, Montana). If he is surrounded by supporters ready to follow him as the reincarnation of Uncle Adolf, he'll rise to the occasion.

Tactically, you want to be out of the South come Civil War II.

Kek wills it!

This just means a ton of liberals will use this as a chance to escape America since they realized that moving to Canada wasn't as simple as simply driving over the border and London itself is pretty pozzed, so they'll feel right at home.

This is probably one of the ways he'll ensure he gets his second term.

My white relatives in the UK, immediate family of mine, have been denied green cards routinely for over a decade during the past two administrations. A joke, considering the fact that shitskins can get their back wet, plop a baby out, and are allowed to stay here permanently.

They really do need to go back, why would we want aztec genes here?

Do you know how many niggers were lynched in Mississippi? Southerners are race realists and understand (((coexistence))) through self-segregation.

Funny that despite being so niggerized, the Deep South doesn't have the (((racial unrest))) of pozzed large metropolitan areas in The North. I think it's (((pure coincidence))) the Deep South happens to have a lot of niggers with few kikes, but kike infested cities (((coincidentally))) had all the nigger riots.

Real Southerners know the Jew. Pozzed Christians in the megachurches of the Midwest and pozzed Southern cities don't.

We tolerate kikes to the extent they own grocery stores and shit, but we do not let them infiltrate the Mississippi power structure, we have our own "old boy" networks that run Deep Southern states. Most of the Southern "aristocratic" families still maintain power. I technically come from one, and you have to go to all the stupid society events, horse races and debutante balls. Every family is related to some fucking Senator or Congressman from the 19th or 20th century.

In fairly larger "cities" in Mississippi, like Natchez or Tupelo, there are maybe 50-100 kikes total. Even the niggers hate the kikes. Sometimes we used to get uppity Northern kikes try to start a law practice or try to get a seat on a town council in midsize cities or a specific larger rural town. They usually end up leaving because Southern aristocratic whites give their legal business to their friends. I mean, we – as whites – are nepotistic and don't allow infiltration from outsiders when it comes to local or State politics (Gov. Jindal and Sen. Tim Scott are basically controlled by the old Southern families. Just muh PR for Southern Republicans.)

Pretty much anyone outside the overall "old boy" network across the Deep South is looked at with suspicion. I mean the Klan fucked up kikes for years in the South, but Northeners are moving to places like central Virginia (Northern Virginia is pozzed), Tennessee, North Carolina and major cities in Georgia because they fucked up and pozzed their own cities in the North or Midwest, like New York or Chicago. The carpetbagging hipster/liberal degeneracy of Austin, TX is starting to appear in once non-pozzed areas ne-ar colleges like Auburn, Alabama or the big cities of North Carolina.

Louisiana ia different because they have their stupid French/Cajun heritage, they were more liberal after the nigger got freedom, so Louisiana is basically a shithole that doesn't really keep its niggers in check (except for some Northern areas of the state). Hurricane Katrina did send a shit ton of niggers to Texas though, but New Orleans is a murder capital with the nigger gangs and Irish mafia (yes it still exists) actually fighting turf wars over shit like Bourbon Street.

For example, you can't walk in New Orleans at night because of city niggers robbing you. In rural Mississippi, a nigger would say "Nice night we havin', sir. Have a good evenin'." But you don't really want to walk to long in a nigger-only town or neighborhood, because the niggers start getting suspicious. In fact, they might call your friend or family one or two towns over from their landline if you don't have cell service, simply to get you out of their nigger-only town because it's understood you are either lost or shouldn't be there.

If a white person is murdered by a nigger, it usually is a coalburning meth trailer-trash hillbilly bitch or a drunk faggot that started spouting off at niggers in nigger-only neighborhoods.

Either way, the sheriff usually pins the murder on a guilty or innocent nigger, that's why niggers play nice with whites. They don't have Jewish lawyers in the Deep South to represent them because of (((social justice))). If a nigger kills or rapes someone from an "aristocratic" family, they're pretty much getting the maximum or the death penalty. Niggers know whites will always make a nigger pay for a major black on white crime (except in the pozzed major Southern cities.)

Hope that helps a little.

It's a shitty feel. Part of me wants to just move to a small town in the midwest somewhere and make peace with not having absurdly fast internet and all of the trappings of downtown life in a tech town.

joelskousen.com/strategic.html

Looks like there's going to be a lot of lebensraum opening up in the southwest. Keep your eye on Texas.

It's like a video game were made a state.

ewww

I've Traveled a fair bit through the UK and Ireland. Probably not the greatest example but this comes to my American mind.

Two Americans, a Northerner and a Southerner and a Brit could have some good natured, friendly bantz at a bbq over the U.S. Civil War as long as it was kept polite and factual.

Go into Ireland or the U.K. as a foreigner and start asking questions or giving opinions on The Troubles. Not such a good idea.

Those are both nicely written examples of a part of Deep South culture I've partially experienced. Can confirm rural negroes for the most part understand they've got a pretty good deal.

RURAL ARKANSAS

keep to towns under 15,000 away from cities. DO NOT GO TO LITTLE ROCK. I recommend anywhere in the top third of the state, it's cray beautiful here and multiple towns have 99.7%+ white populations. Stunning southern girls.

How bout canada eh

HAHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHA LMAO GET REKT TRUMPTARDS

Anyone have that vid where Trump laments that we send European students back after they receive world class educations here, and that we should be able to employ them and keep them here? I think that's a pretty good sign that no matter what he has to say in public, he not-so-secretly wants to bring more white Europeans over and save our demographics.

Friendly reminder to our European brothers who wish to immigrate to move into one of the swing states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Florida, or Minnesota. So as to do your political part to ensure America remains great again. I would say New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, but they seem like lost causes moving further and further left every year. Pennsylvania would be the best, if Democrats couldn't compete there it would break them as a party indefinitely.

National Shitposting Agency?

lel no you Germanboo faggot.

Tanning. They tanned, rather than freckled.

Why do you think that is?

National Shitposting Agency?

this is a sign from god, we must make it our ultimate goal to infiltrate and make this a reality. everyone start learning programming and cybersecurity. we could literally become the new shadow government if every user had this ambition.

Man I love this state. So much cool shit, so long as you stay away from certain areas.

Many people have mentioned the black populace here, and yeah, there's a lot, and the places where they are have decayed into utter shit. I'd still rather be around them than race traitor northern liberal whites.

If you come to Georgia, here's a fairly reasonable map of there not to live:

myajc.com/news/georgia-failing-schools-map/

A few people mentioned north Georgia. It's absofuckinglutely gorgeous, yes. I found Blue Ridge to be weird as fuck though. I have never been refused service by so many restaurants before, or had so many say that they weren't serving such massive portions of their menus. It was fuckin' kooky.

Savannah sucks dick. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

gg burgers, gg

Dubs checked and kek'd at your idea. I have a friend who grew up in Spain, and he said Morocco was literally an hour away in a ferry ride. Which is freaking terrifying.

user do you not understand the meaning of the word pity?

About time you Brits seen the light.

The founding fathers are rolling in their grave at how black and asian philly is.

Go to New Hampshire.

yes!

I might as well just deport myself

Love you too, user

The eternal Anglo.

Get rid of all your niggers and stop putting so much sugar in to your food first, then I'll consider it.

I believe European immigration only accounts for 9% of overall US immigration now

Please tell that me that is not a woman…

We don't want your excess Mexicans, America. Please.

They also said Eva Braun liked to shit on his chest, that he was a sexual deviant.

I wonder who could've been behind (((depraved imagination))) like that?

Englishman here. I'm probably LARPing here because its a huge undertaking, but the idea of moving to the US to help make America white again interests me. New Hampshire looks ideal looking at this thread:

Still very white, but has been consistently dropping by 2/3% every decade, so could use the help of white immigrants
Literally part of 'New England'
Not really relevant, but I assume older parts have a more old-world feel
From the looks of things it seems one of the easiest climates to adapt to coming from England
I'm confident Trump will win next election, and win by an even bigger margin if more Brits migrate- Yes, Britain has a lot of cucks, but if any manage to migrate at all, they'll be going to places like Commiefornia anyway - and even then, they won't add to the cuck population much, because just as many Amercian cucks (if not more) will come to London.

I have some questions though:

Also, how do they feel about Brits?- and how are their women?

Sadly however, I never went to University, so I'm not sure if I'll be qualified. My job right now is a website maintainer (as in updating content mostly, not the technical side) for my local council. I'm by no means set on that job, it's just how it ended up. Also, I understand the public sector is frowned upon - I would rather work in the private sector if I can, but again, it's just how circumstances ended up.

Trump has mentioned in the past that he wants it to keep the white European students who've studied in the US. If he makes that a reality, I will look into going to a US university as my route to citizenship.

They won't have money for airfare or have the competency to get a passport.

It's already shit

I'm a Bong with Australian citizenship currently living in Australia. I've always thought about living in the Dakotas/Montana/Wyoming - that sort of area. I'm aiming to become a high school science teacher, what's the situation like for teaching jobs in the US?

Stay and fight, do not be cowards. We can never change the situation to the better if to many flee.

I returned to Europe, found a job and got my first pay check recently - I nearly died, 30 fucking percent income tax.

Sup anglobro, scotfag porridge wog here who moved to burgerland. I'm not in NH but let me give you a brit's perspective:

Friendly in white areas. There are 3 main regions in the US: the cities, the suburbs, and rural areas, each has a distinct feel. I've lived in both cities and suburbs, 90%+ white areas in both cases.

They like British people. Prepare for lots of Q's about your accent. I've lost count the number of times I'm talking to a friend in public and a stranger comes up "OMG I love your accent!"

more friendly and approachable than brit women. White American girls are far more reserved and traditional than brit girls. You do find club skanks in the major cities, but nowhere near on the scale that you do in UK cities. Girls tend to be hotter here. This varies a lot state-to-state, but the general rule I've found is that the hottest and least degenerate girls are in the whitest parts of the country, so NH should be good.

They also love the accent. You're exotic enough to be interesting, but still white so their parents won't be mad at them for burning coal. I like to mess with them by telling them the UK is exactly as depicted in Braveheart, they eat that shit up. them: "Wow really?!" me: "hahah no". If you are single I'd strongly recommend living in a college town/city. White college girls here are incredibly hot and friendly.

In most states, if you are on a visa you need a hunting license to own a gun, and then as far as I am aware you can "only" have shotguns and rifles (long guns). But I could walk into Dick's Sporting Goods right now and buy a compound bow, crossbow, air rifle, or any kind of blade.

A dindu breaks into your house, you can kill him and you won't even be charged with anything. Cops will be "nothin to see here". However if you kill him while he's fleeing, you could be in trouble. Google "castle doctrine" or "stand your ground" to see which states it's safest (from a legal point of view) to be an animal control specialist. White cops are pretty based, one of my friends is a cop and he said becoming one made him go from fairly liberal to red pilled as fuck on the race question. However, if you live in a white suburb, getting culturally enriched either in your home or on the street pretty much never happens. If you subtract dindus/latins, US violent crime statistics look like Switzerland's.

Thanks for the info, all of that sounds great. Even if cities are still very white and non-degenerate, I think I'd still prefer a smaller town/suburbs as that's what I'm used to. Rural areas seem ideal in theory (tightly-knit, more self-sufficient, traditional), but I've no experience of that so I can't know for sure it'd be for me.

White American girls are far more reserved than Brit girls though? I can imagine them being more traditional, but I had always assumed American girls would be more outspoken/extroverted, as Americans appear to be on the whole.

It's good to hear my accent is a big plus. Unfortunately I'm from the midlands so I don't have one of the more popular British accents, but I imagine it'll still seem interesting/exotic to Americans.

Gun news sounds good too. Being a Brit I've never actually held a real gun in my life, but I'd like the sense of security and freedom of being able to own one, and I'd like to be able to teach myself how to use them properly as a hobby.

Will Canada get the same benefits? Or will I have to wait for annexation, and then join the pro american rebels?

check'd

Americans in general are more reserved. Hollywood likes to portray Americans as loud and boisterous, but that's a misperception. One of the things I had to learn when I first moved here was to swear less. Even middle-class white-collar Brits like to say "fuck" and "cunt" a lot in normal conversation, Americans don't, generally. Even when I am playing poker with my male friends and everyone has had a couple of beers, there is very little swearing.

If you've ever watched the UK and US versions of The Office, that's remarkably realistic in terms of swearing frequency.

American girls are certainly friendlier compared to brit girls, at least to me, but they are more demure. E.g. they will drop a lot of hints if they like you, but unlike brit girls whose tells tend to involve a lot more touching/be overtly sexual, American girls will give you openings for *you* to escalate. Examples of stuff I've experienced American girls do are 1) give prolonged eye contact and smile a lot more than brit girls who seem kind of aloof by comparison 2) hit you playfully when you tease them 3) say stuff like how tired they are of guys who happen to be the exact opposite of what you are.

Your doubles confirm, Canadian whites must be saved!

It depends on where you live. The cities are vulgar.

If this is England Where Are The English?
youtube.com/watch?v=kB4pLnK_X4U

Rust belt is best belt, except Ohio. That's where we send our shitty people.

Please tellme he's banning the muslims from coming

This. He's talking about work visas, not freedom of movement. Somalians aren't known for their exemplary work habits.

Great post user very informative, what's the job options like for a Brit over there?
I heard you can get deported just for having the wrong visa

True. But even in US cities you can find pockets of white people which are much less degenerate than UK cities.

Thanks. In almost all cases, you have to have a job lined up before you can come over. The process is
1) Apply, interview
2) Assuming 1) succeeded, obtain visa. H1b visa is most likely, but there are other categories of visa (see below). The people you will work for will help you arrange a visa.
3) move.

So another approach is to get a job in the UK with a company headquartered, or have offices in the US, then see if you can get a transfer. I know a few people who worked in a UK branch of US oil companies, and got transferred to Houston. I think the visa category in this case is L-1. Another approach still is to get a "visiting scholar" job on a J-1 visa, the down side is generally you have to have a PhD, and the pay tends to be low.

I am not sure what the visa situation is like post-trump, but a great site to search for tech jobs is indeed.com, have a look and see what you like. There are tons of tech jobs, but I am not sure how many would consider H1b's, search e.g. C++ H1B and see what comes up.

You get deported for being a criminal, and overstaying your visa or having the wrong visa category is illegal, but as long as you behave, they won't deport you. Your eventual company's legal people will make sure you get the right visa - there are penalties for them as well as you for employing people illegally.

Again, post-Trump things will prob be different, like during Obongo they let all sorts of 3rd world scum get away with shit because muh diversity.

ILLINOIS
MAKE IT GO RED

To any Britbongs, come to Washington State, the Western half albeit filled with Liberals in the Seattle and Olympia areas outside of those areas we're quite right wing (we make most of the South look like fucking Commiefornians) and we have a climate that you can easily get used to. Eastern half has a fuckton of farmland, unfortunately loads of Mexicans trying to get dat sweet highest minimum wage in the country money. Also fantastic gun laws, I decided to go buy myself a rifle, 30 minutes later I had myself a rifle.

The Hill Country is one of our best kept secrets from the out of state folks. I grew up out there so trust me when I say you'd love it if you can stand the heat during summer.

All of us are leaving, soon it will only be the blacks and delusional leftists left to destroy themselves.

Texas is pretty damn awesome, but I'm afraid I am contractually obligated to tell you FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!

What sort of environment are you looking for? Something like England, go to Vermont. Swamps, beaches, and retirement homes? Florida. Cold, wet, and rainy, but with beautiful scenery and more unclaimed nature than New England? Pacific Northwest. High desert? Arizona or New Mexico; beautiful scenery, but summers are murder. Cold and windy? Wyoming, Montana, or the Dakotas.

Pretty much any physical environment you want, the US has it.

wew

Jesus Christ… you have a thing for niggers in white skin.

NO FUCK THAT I'M SICK AND TIRED OF Holla ForumsACKS PRETENDING THAT THE WHITE GENOME MAGICALLY PROTECTS AGAINST THE DEVIANCY AND DEGRADATION OF SOCIETY

MOST OF THE WORLD'S IMMORALITY FLOWS FROM OR THROUGH EUROPE

WE DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE ACCEPTING ALL THESE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS WAS WHAT GOT US WRAPPED UP IN THE MESS OF WORLD AFFAIRS IN THE FIRST PLACE

BILL CUTTING DID NOTHING WRONG

This has been my dream for years.
Too bad I'm a poorfag and will fail visa requirements even if the BWR is lowered.

Dear bongs, bring your best beer and qt3.14's with you for waifu swap and get your very own midwest titty-monster and then let's all go out shooting and have a barbecue.

go back to ironmarch and common filths fanpage cuck, nonwhites have always been more degenerate then europeans

t. literally no aircraft carriers

New Hampshire and Maine are both excellent, but I'd put Maine higher simply because it's beautiful and rather desolate of degeneracy besides white trash (which is much more manageable than nigger trash). New Hampshire is a nice choice as well, but a lot poor liberals are moving there to live. I know this because my aunt and parents of people I knew migrated. Luckily my aunt went insane and burnt her house down.

Liberals can't handle forested isolation because they're forced to look into themselves and realize that they're neurotic. Head north, comrades.

Pacific Northwest.

Mississippi is a go for anything but cane-shaped guns for some raisin. Buy whatever and sick it in your pants. If part of it shows, no problem. (Good for packing full-sized heat.) Open carry is great for women and small guys because people won't start shit with you in the first place and should it come down to it, again, you can have a full-sized sidearm to deal with the situation. Pic very fucking related.

South Dakota resident here. Teachers are always in demand in the US. I'll warn you though, SD has the lowest paid teachers unless you want to work on the res. You don't. The reservations are worse than Africa. However, we have also have the lowest tax rate and the lowest cost of living in the US. Also, if a group of 5 or more natives shows up on your property, you are legally allowed to shoot them.

They have two under construction, the first will be finished building this year and will be operational in 2020.

Go fuck a goat Mohamed
Go fuck an octopus and eat a dog Chang
Go smoke some crack and rape a bitch Tyrone