Hey Arnold Jungle Movie

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

The trailer's out

All urls found in this thread:

millennialdreamcorp.bandcamp.com/album/hello-arnold

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Doesn't this still take pace in the 90's or did the year magically change to 2017?

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Its animated well, but isn't it me or did the art style change a bit?

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Not too keen on Arnold and Geralds new voices, but they're not too bad.
I liked the montage of clips from old episodes from the camera's perspective, even if it makes no sense.

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

It can't possibly be worse than the original movie.
I hope.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

who cares?

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

It's alright. Rocko kind of stole it's thunder though.

John Miller
John Miller

I honestly couldn't tell the difference at first, but that might be because it's been years since I've watched the show. They definitely sound like what the characters are "supposed to" sound like, probably because they have actual kids playing them instead of teenagers.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Can I have a webm, please?

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Where's the copypasta about how pathetic anytown is?

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

pigeon man shows up
Wait, I thought he died?

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

The new Cardcaptor Sakura did that.
At the end of the original she finished middle school and is entering high school, she has a Playstation 1 and she and Tomoyo are the only kids in the world with cellphones because of Tomoyo's mom.
The new manga starts exactly where the original ended, with Sakura starting high school. She now has a Playstation 4 and all the kids have smartphones.
So it continues from where it left off but also jumps several years into the future.

Zachary James
Zachary James

He just flew away into the sunset.
People chose to interpret that as an allegory to death.
People who never watched the show thought he died.
watch the show you fucking idiot

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

Come on, haven't you heard of a sliding timeline? It's no different from how cape comics do it.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

I can't imagine how both will play to Nick's actual target demo

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

the trailer centers on what a perfect little saint Arnold is
Right. Now I remember why I didn't like Hey Arnold all that much.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

cape comics are shit though

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

So is kiddie shit like Hey Arnold

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

I like how its mixing new with old, if that makes any sense. still wondering how this ties into his parents aside from the chance to win a trip.

if anything Im holding out for Invader zim news

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

It's a miracle Hey Arnold is even getting a movie in these years.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

it's real, nigger

James Phillips
James Phillips

I don't care, EEnE is way better than this boring tripe.

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

Probably tomorrow.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

How?

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

The pilot and early run of the show were better about that. There Arnold was much more eccentric (see him thinking his apartment was haunted) with less focus on Arnold as this messiah figure fixing everybody else's problems.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Wow it is just like that bridman movie!

pidgeon man is not a normal man anymore!

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Eh, could've been far worse.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Watching 90s shit
How about you go back to the retirement home, Grandpa?

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

I wanted a different sequel.

It's 2014. Arnold has been running Grandpa's boarding house since 2008 (when Grandpa died at the age of 91), just before the recession hits. Six long years of financial struggle finally force him to sell the house. On the bus to his new studio apartment, he realizes his life will become utterly meaningless without the communal responsibility of running the house. What is he qualified to do? Hell, maybe his life has been meaningless for a while. First his Grandpa, then Gerald in Afghanistan; the proximity of these two blows to his childhood naivety have left him an empty shell. At least he's got some extra pocket cash from the house. He sees an electronics store from the bus, and promptly pulls to get off. He needs something to distract him from the crippling nothingness of adulthood, and with all this cash, he's feeling justified in splurging on state of the art technology, a host of rudimentary companion robots (he always was a tech-head).
Of course, these things only distract for a moment. His mind continues to wander to his lost childhood; all the characters; the urban legends; the empty lot; the aquarium; Stinky; Sid; HELGA – oh, Helga. He can't take it anymore. He takes a cocktail of dissociative and hallucinogenic drugs. He's armed with PCP, LSD, Ketamine, and all the consumer electronics a boy/man could want.
The following recording captures Arnold's psychotic trip down the rabbit hole of a childhood he desperately wants to both forget and recapture.

millennialdreamcorp.bandcamp.com/album/hello-arnold

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

if nothing else that was a cute way to open it. You can definitely tell the artists and animators are either new or rusty as fuck though.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I think that applies to most old cartoons. Cosmo and Wanda had way more chemistry in the pilot and beginning of Fairly OddParents. Before Cosmo was just an idiot and when Wanda was equally as silly.

James Ward
James Ward

I have watched it. Just because I interpreted it like that doesn't mean I haven't.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

You know I assumed they changed the outfits to modernize them, not to make them seem older
Will the Rocko special expain why everyone looks exactly the same 20 years later?

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Yeah. Point is that early Hey Arnold is better than later Hey Arnold since he acted more like, well, a kid. Instead of the Too Pure For This Sinful Earth boy we got later on.

My guess is that it's retconning the episode set in the future so that it ended in the 2010s.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Refusing to watch good shows just because they're old

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I don't dislike the Too Pure For This Sinful Earth episodes though. It's definitely different from earlier episodes but I don't think quality suffered that much.

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Helga didn't have her usual bitch face on…
Still I like how it still looks a lot the OG but with some modern touch ups here and there style wise.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Hey Arnold
Good

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

still no "anytown is a pathetic faggot" copypasta
Truly Holla Forums is cucked.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

Evangaylion
Good
Even a show like Arnold has better writing than the pseudo symbolic shit piece that was Evangaylion.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

thinking I like an anime because my reaction image has a character from it
Hey Arnold is still shit.

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Def a kike show.
Kid's multiculti propaganda for sure.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

the original movie
It wasn't that bad

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

Getout pedo /a/ fagot.
/a/index.html

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

Nice

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Deliciously edgy.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

the copy pasted pigeons
woof

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Rocko is looking solid. They should have left Hey Arnold! alone. Everything about it rubs me the wrong way. The clean animation, the new character designs, the voices, and the "Hey remember this?! That was cool right. Nostalgia, right!' preview. Looks and feels like shit. I'm not biting.

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Could be worse.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Nobody watched Hey Arnold! for Arnold
True.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

We watched for her.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

This, she was best girl.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

He was a decent character.

William Stewart
William Stewart

Ed's eyebrow

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Pretty good character

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Why not just set it in the past and have her play PS2? I still play that….

Does one if the flow cards allow time travel to get future game systrms?

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Why not just set it in the past and have her play PS2?
They want to relate to kids and the adults who grew up with Hey Arnold. Still feels weird to see Hey Arnold characters with smartphones.

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

So is this coming out or what?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit