Snotgirl 6

New issue is out and I don't suppose it was storytimed here yet…
Previous issues (1-5) are here: mycomicpost.net/Find/snotgirl

If you have to ask, then you need to storytime it yourself.

That's what I'm doing, I just have a really slow connection and it's taking too long.

Try posting more than one page at a time, dude.

Can't, upload always times out.

What's your internet connection? A potato?

It's because the pages are huge as fuck. 1988x3056 with 2MB+ per page will upload slowly on anyone's connection and hit Holla Forums's limit easily.

Bitch is full of lies, and also what the fuck is this comic? I've seen it posted here before but never took interest. This almost seems like one of those Tumblr grade circle jerks of a bunch of boring 20-something year old women sitting around cafés trying to force as much melodrama out of mundane bullshit as possible, but the dialog seems slightly less retarded.

Nah, you'll understand everything by the end of this issue. I suggest you read the previous 5 issues while I finish uploading the 6th, the comic is not what it seems at all.

It's about a shallow and somewhat sociopathic instagram-famous girl. She is insecure about her chronically running nose, and takes experimental meds to deal with it. Strange things begin to happen to her, and she is trying to get a grip on them and to find out whether it's the meds, her just going crazy, these things actually happening, or maybe something else.

Holla Forums is shitting itself so this page has been slightly compressed, hope it goes through.

Upload keeps getting stuck, regretfully some pages will be compressed.

Nevermind, make that all pages.

So that's the twist. After all this time I'm not sure I care about all the Fight Club/unreliable narrator bullshit going on but I'm still a little bit invested in Charlene turning out to be alive.

You be the judge.

I'm more interested in the story now than before because of the Virgil storyline and the possibility that he might be another imaginary friend of Lottie's.

Maybe she realised that Caroline was imaginary when she couldn't find any trace of her left behind and invented a butler to clean up after her to maintain the delusion?

The big question is what the fuck is the deal with the detectives.

The white one wants to fuck Lottie while the black one is probably just a token diversity character?

Are on a satellite connection or just a Canuck or an Aussie?

Yes

I forgot, who's Charlene?

That nerdy bitch who got with Sunny (Lottie's ex) and imitates Lottie on a lot of things, much to Lottie's jealousy. In the last issue Lottie (Caroline?) pushed Charlene off a ledge and in this issue we see Charlene in a hospital bed in a coma.

Oh fuck check em

i feel dissapointed. Not enough important things happening, bad pacing

based on the previous issues, I'd say the most disappointing part is that this one doesn't further her descent into madness

You guys just got spoiled by 5 consecutive issues in one go, when they were first storytimed here… I think issue #6 was fine considering it's the first issue in half a year, they wouldn't have wanted it to be too eventful.

Thanks for the storytime OP, but you do know you can post more than one image right?

Then we wait for the next issue.

You beat me to it, OP. I didn't even know the new issue was out already!
My inner seagull is coming out. I miss 4ch /cgl/, before Moot ruined it all. God, I fucking love lolitas with eyepatches.

Read the first few replies ITT

Well, in either case, I am sorry for you user. If I knew how bad it was, I would step in since I get about 20Mb upload speed and no bandwidth cap.

Going to call my brother now.

is'nt he asian?

So how many issues are left?