We need to talk about Asian Americans

Pic related.

This is the low-level example of what I'm talking about. Nationalistic in regards to her ancestral country, permissive and liberal in regards to the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/japan/comments/4f22q3/is_it_actually_offensive_for_foreigners_to_wear/
americanthinker.com/articles/2007/07/why_does_the_left_hate_israel_2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Pak
amren.com/news/2009/02/what_really_hap/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are Flips the only good Asian Americans?

They're the only group I see who have any sort of attachment to America on a meaningful, emotional level.

There's not a whole lot to discuss. We envision a white American ethnostate and a white Europe comprised of sovereign nations that protect the interests of their specific race (Germany for Germans, France for Frenchmen, etc).

Last time I checked Asians are not white thus they have no place in this country. I mean, we could make a thread for every obscure minority, from Somoans to Armenians, but at the end of the day if it's a non-white race they must be removed from America and Europe. It's not a difficult concept.

chinks are dangerous

The chinks fear the based koreans.

Funny thing about the Japanese internment, is that despite it being the most controversial thing that the US has done against the Japanese, it's actually the most reasonable. After all, there was the possibility of the fifth pillar.

On the other hand, the oil embargo and the hull note are never brought into any kind of controversy!

They're just as bad if not worse.
Also, we need to stop chink millionaires from buying North American land.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all. The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people.
– Theodore Roosevelt

I've known some decent Cambodians, they tend conservative because of Khmer Rouge but always cuck for mah refugees. Just get rid of them all.

Please stop. I don't think I can take another autistic thread with hypocritical yellow fever burgers.

The ones who immigrate to the US from East Asia are always as conservative as you would expect an East Asian native to be, but their kids… my God, their kids get sucked into the same vortex of anti-White bullshit and muh oppression bitching as the niggers and beaners, even though Asian-"American" kids almost always grow up either middle class or rich and have no trouble with school or finding work. They just want snowflake status because of the Jews' anti-White programs. That's it. I thought they'd be good growing up but time has proven me wrong. Send them all back. All of them.

That only applies to Nips though–I've rarely found an unironic user who likes chinks, gooks, and other unimportant asains.

KYS. They're all bad. The only passable ones are Japanese, because they generally stay in their country.

I disagree with this, because it implies a shitskin could claim to be an America if they simply renounced their country of origin and start reproducing within our borders. I'll always have far more in common with another white person born in Europe/Canada/Australia than an anchor baby shit out by two illegal aliens in Texas.

And I've never seen an nip slut who wouldn't look more attractive without the the Jap features.
I can fuck a downy whenever I want.

Everyone who lost their identity votes Democrat.

This always gets me. Those fuckers were smiling in a good number of those pictures too.

Try going to /r/AsianMasculinity

Well that quote is from a time when there were barely any non-whites in the US, notice how the guy is only referring to Americans who still feel European, if the guy was alive right now then he'd take back his words.

reddit.com/r/japan/comments/4f22q3/is_it_actually_offensive_for_foreigners_to_wear/

I know it's Reddit, but give this thread a read anyway, because it's interesting.

This occurred a few years back when Chinese and Korean Americans were protesting outside a Boston Museum that had, together with the local Japanese Consulate and NHK, put on a Kimono-wearing exhibition.

Basically, Chinese and Koreans turned up to protest because they called it cultural appropriation. Not only did the Japanese Consulate issue a letter telling them to fuck off, but the local Japanese American community turned up to counter-protest.

Fuck every last Chinese and Korean "American". Fuck Arthur Chu, fuck Eddie Huang, fuck them all. They are dog-eating filth.

All non-Whites must be completely wiped out, no exceptions, first out of White nations and then the planet. Period. Weeaboos, you'll have to make do with all of the anime that already exists.

I agree with you, just commenting that the quote is now obsolete in terms of America's modern political situation. When our Founding Fathers and other great statesmen advocated for a "multicultural" America, they never even factored in shitskins because they always considered them sub-human – it didn't even need clarification back in their time.

The election really did a number on this board

It's not praise for the GOP, it's using the metric as a weathervane for their anti-whiteness, since the DNC is basically the explicitly and openly anti-white party these days.

It looks like a bunch of whining about how their women are degenerates which is likely true since the data on online sites seems to show it that they have some kind of weird outgroup pref for white guys for whatever reason while literally no one else has such a preference for outgroups over their own.

Also, a guy I know who lived in Vancouver described it as "like an occupation but you can fuck their women instead of the other way around."

What makes you say that? From my understand the Republicans are actually almost 40% more anti white then Democrats .

The GOP can be shaped into the pro-white Nationalist part once we've purged neocohens like McCain and Graham. For the Democrats, there's literally no hope – it's completely pozzed.

Find a recording of this being said at any mainstream Republican event and I'll agree with you.

REMOVE SYURPNIGGERS

Doesn't that graph show that democrats are more likely to side with Palestinians? The main reason democrats hate Israel is because they see Jews as being white and Israel basically being a modern day colonial operation that utilises segregation betweens (((whites))) and poor brown folk.

Supporting Israel is a American value fuck off back to New Zealand or Ireland or whatever libshithole is your home

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It's like the Japanese are the only good non-whites.

Probably why they like using western shit so much in their own stories. They actually possess an understanding of the fact that it's possible to share and appreciate culture while still having one of your own. Something most people, including most liberal whites, can't understand.

I'm not defending the Dem I just don't see the republicans as being pro white or anything like that is the slightest.

Do you have any proof of that statement? And even if its true how does that make the Republican support acceptable?

How about after you go back to r/the_donald.

Filter the blatant d&c shill

In b4 "but that's just civic nationalism!"
Civic nationalism is a useful tool to create full blown nationlism in other nations. Some retards tend to be very short sighted about this sort of shit.

(checked)

I wouldn't call the GOP pro-white either, but everything is on a spectrum, and I think it's almost indisputable that their policies are infinitely better for the white race the Democrat policies. I mean, their current platform consists of building a border wall, deporting millions of spics, and heavily restricting/banning immigration from muslim countries.

I think we can all agree that this isn't remotely far enough, but compared to what Democrats want to do, Republicans are relatively more "pro-white"

Found the ass blasted Asian liberals.

They're not liberals. They're Chinese / Korean racial nationalists masquerading under postmodern bullshit language. Most non whites don't give a fig about ideas like universalism. Let's see how liberal all of these Asian "American" community leaders are when mei ling brings Tyrone home for dinner.

Chinese only or the rest too ?

americanthinker.com/articles/2007/07/why_does_the_left_hate_israel_2.html

I'm not defending Republican support for Israel - it's far too high and the only reason I can think of why it gathers support from the Republican party is that the GOP still has fairly strong christian roots - with jews being 'god's chosen' and all that crap.
Unfortunately to play the political game in the US you have to choose to side with the dems or the GOP - while both are far from perfect, if you were to try to make one into a more conservative, white-friendly party, you'd have to start with the GOP.

I've said this before but asians (including pajeets) are the most dangerous nonwhite group to upper-middle and perhaps middle class whites. They are smart enough to realize white society is weak, and have the necessary IQ to REPLACE whites as the worker drones. Spics and niggers can't do this, and the jews are getting worried since without whites the system can't run but now they have the asians. Asians want to replace the whites as the jew's goodest goy slave.

To achieve this means joining the left, they now spearhead many lefty organizations, lead them foward to crash against the crumbling white society in glee and replace it with asian nepotistic networks. Chinesese, Koreans, and Pajeets are the worst, but Japs can do it too if they are thoroughly globalized.

Long term if they do win you'll see corruption and stagnation, as asiatics don't innovate and bring shitty nepotistic values. Anyway that is a future I do not like to think about.

Discussing specific reasons on why nonwhites are shit help redpill people on nonwhites in general. Otherwise we might as well add a rule that race threads are banned because there's no need for discussion. Also last time I checked the asians got a large dosage of (((communism))) and welcome jews like they are the j'ozen huans and THAT always is related to discussion.

Case in point

Do you see that little "R"? It doesn't stand for Independent.

It's worth noting that Chinese are huge philosemites. Given that the only real thing they respect is an ability to accumulate cash.

It is nice when a shitposter actually responds.

It is nice that you replied. If only you could read.
Here is the better version.

The Chinese aren't known as the Jews of Asia for shits and giggles. Same applies to the Nigerians btw.

Yeah, Pajeets and Chinks are very dangerous because they quickly figure out that they can game the fuck out of the system and scream "das raycis!" whenever somebody tries to shut them down. They're fucking terrible in universities, constantly cheating or plagiarizing (something these richfag pooistani kids love to do) isn't just enough, they also constantly try to sabotage other people for good measure.

While I agree I think it has to do with a combination of shabbos goyim and christians being zionists. Identifying them is easy but telling them apart is difficult. The solution is always the same. Redpill on jews.

Democucks are overtly shabbos goyim while republicucks tend to be more zionist christian than shabbos goyim. That's how (((they))) control both sides. Democucks push jewish agendas, usually cultural, while republicucks fail to oppose them and further jewish interests that jews can't fool democucks to support because that would contradict themselves and weaken the facade. As said, it's a metric to use party alignment. That helps you detect what side of the problem they're on. It's really not hard to figure out unless you're intentionally trying to slide discussion.

What I wonder about is how far back does the jewish influence affect chinese culture. Since we alln know that almost simultaneously to the (((bulshevik revolution))) the chinese allowed jews to shape their government. But I don't think the story ends there. The 19th century merchants must have been the foot in the door to get china to bend to jewish influence, around the same time that the chinese started to populate western coast america.

Pretty much. I work with several Flip ladies, even training one right now, and they're all pretty great people.

On the subject of the Philippines it's worth noting that virtually all the major drug lords over there are ethnic Chinese triads.

Same all over East Asia. And remember these triads when they're overseas are supported by the prc who consider them intelligence assets.

Who cares about the autistic twitter rantings of a pinpricked chink.

Hol' up. So you saying Duterte killing chinks?

No, Duerte is mostly killing Flip drug dealers and addicts. The Triads are allowed to liquidated their shit and fuck off.

Incorrect. Many high-profile chinks are being arrested and charged already.

It's a she (girl in the OP's pic).

Pic related.

She also tends to exclusively date "white fuccbois" apparently.

They're being indicted.

Forgot pic bros.

I know an Asian chick like this. She's a massive SJW who is always going on about how awful white people are, but is a massive slut who *exclusively* fucks white men.

I'm not sure she was born female.

Why is that the case with so many God damn minority women? This shit is annoying as fuck. What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to do to live like this?

It's the same reason non-white men thirst after our women dude.

We are the best looking race: Asians are too neotenous (children), Blacks are too mature (adults) in how they evolve.

Whites are the magic midpoint: Sharp features, variety of hair and eye colors, pale skin, sultry/sexy women, handsome, manly men who still manage to be "cute".

Every one I've had to deal with seemed to be borderline retarded, being unable to recognize consistent patterns or to think in a nonlinear fashion.

An empty head makes for a good gymnasium.

which just proves that christians don't read their bibles. if you are a christian and you don't understand that according to your religion christians are the chosen people "hint: they follow christ" I don't know what to say

Without wanting to sound like one of the many AsianInternetDefenceForce hasbara spooks that plague these boards.

Surely isn't that testimony to the fact that America always releases the jewish/isreali spies a la dancing kikes on 9/11?

Then again you can never trust them wink-eye chinks

I've confronted an asian female about this. She just went on about how "we just fell in love" and cried wayciss. This is pretty common, especially among SJWs, surprisingly enough- that Franchesca Ramsey bitch (nigress who hosts an anti-white MTV show) can not shut up about how much she hates white people, but is married to some fat white cuck and has a podcast with him.

If you need something to cheer you up, look up a libshit article on "racist dating preferences" and read the comments. It's quite hilarious to see "stronk wymyn of color" essentially beg white men to fuck them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_spy_cases_in_the_United_States

Actually, cases against Chinese spies have fallen through more often than against Jewish ones.

Chinese don't have the verbal dexterity that Jews do. They're a fifth column in a much more transparent and obvious way, which is to our benefit actually.

On another note, can some West Coast USA anons red pill me on this chink?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose_Pak

Pic related. Apparently she basically ran SF and was a Chinese agent.

the fuckers look out for eachother like any other racial group. ask anyone is the navy about their "mafia."

fuckin boat kikes

Minorities, no matter their relative socioeconomic status with the majority, feel insecure about maintaining that socioeconomic status. Thus, especially if they're smart (e.g. Jews and Chinks), they'll signal those cultural trends that they observe help people to get places. Since they're technically outsiders to the dominant culture, it's easier for them to observe which memeplex is dominant.

Nothing more than sycophancy. I don't think Chinks have had honest ideological convictions since the Warring States period, with one or two exceptions between the Han and Tang Dynasties. The smart ones get that it's just stupid blather (repeating stupid blather to get ahead is a time-honored tradition in Chinese culture), while the stupid ones actually believe it.

I think that the Chinese may even be the first historically documented to successfully gaslight someone.

Go read the rest here (also provides more context). This took place 2nd century BC.

http:// www.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/History/Wise/wise193.html

I'm actually dating a chick just like for the lulz, but also because she's really useful for determining leftist responses to rightist memes. Funny thing is she knows my power levels are beyond based but she obviously can't help herself.

I have confronted a woman about this too and I'm just greeted with wayciss too. Is there any way to break the conditioning going on here?

flash back digits

Fuck… Me too. I'm dating a chinese girl who voted for Hillary but loves the way I deliver her the big D. I have seen her in front of Asian friends say that Asian men don't know what they are doing in relationships or in bed.

On a different note, it's funny we have the audacity to shit post about it on Holla Forums.

But don't they get all the fucking whining they are doing is pretty much makes Asian women like them less? No one likes whiny men, wtf…

I honestly find it hilarious that so many Holla Forumsacks have fucked asian girls.

(Me too btw).

I certainly hope you don;t plan on marrying her and creating hapa abominations.

Keep in mind that asian females have STD and abortion rates second only to black females. Better be careful.

They've got cock on the brain, logic serves no purpose for them.

There are several types of Asian social and political groups currently present inside of the United States. My experience has been that Asians vote Democrat because the majority of the Asian population lives in California and well off east coast cities like New York. First generation immigrants for the most part either don't vote or vote for whoever is popular in the area to fit in. Their children vote at much higher rates and mostly vote democratic for one of two reasons that I've seen. They are college educated, status conscious and associate Republicanism with poor white people. OR They idolize black culture and identify themselves with other ethnic minorities that tend to go democrat (even when the Asians are much more educated and middle-class themselves). There is nothing inherently liberal about the values and beliefs that Asian Americans hold, if anything there are some strains of old world values that run real counter to the current progressives which could be easily exploited. Back in college I had a 2nd gen Chinese friend who was threatening to run down liberal protesters who were holding a campus blockade with his car.

Here's a few political divisions in Asian cultures that I've found useful.

These people or specifically their children are often found in good foreign universities or buying up property abroad. The Chinese government has recently been forced to crack down on some of the worst corruption and so the worst of the business class is hiding their assets abroad and evacuating their kids to fashionable places until it blows over. These people are money hungry fascists in the worst way, the parents are very shrewd, the children were often raised alone by paid nannies while being treated to extreme luxury and have severe social issues and materialistic obsessions.

Ethnic Chinese merchants often control the businesses in other asian countries such as Thailand, Phillipines, Malaysia and etc. As well as straight up controlling countries such as Singapore and Taiwan. The lower-level people from this group make up the majority of shop owners, restaurant owners etc in America and are the largest group of Asian immigrants. Their children are heavily pushed to take on 'practical' and high status professions such as doctor, dentist, optometrist, engineer or business. This group is very traditionally confucian, stingy, greedy, good business sense and quick to accommodate to authority. Their kids have internalized many of these values but often feel quite insecure and lost attempting to adapt to conflicting demands of their parents and gaining social acceptance in the culture they grew up in. Lots of the psychic and sexual weirdness associated with asian folks comes from this conflict.

A notable sub-group of the Chinese business class people is Chinese Christians. I don't actually know that much about them other than they were supressed by the Communist party and are in some senses rebelling against the confucian values of their homeland. I don't know the percentage of Chinese immigrants in the US that are Christian but there was a decent chunk in places that I've lived. Like a lot of new converts they do seem to be quite sincerely Christian and hold those values. They are less material and status obsessed than their more Confucian contemporaries but are still pretty bad.

You don't see these folks around too often because they are mostly too poor to make the trip across the Pacific but there are a few exceptions. Some get brought over as mail order brides. A few large groups of Hmong hilltribesman were brought over after the Vietnam war. These people are tribal family-oriented, extremely superstitious, often illiterate, value land, tradition and family. Idolize the obvious trappings of material wealth: big cars, gold, big houses.

Because the phillipines was a colony of the United States for quite a while they ended up selling a lot of their people into something that was basically indentured servitude and a decent number of them are still here. Philippines main export is nurses and laborers for other countries. Philippines was a Spanish colony before that and so unlike other asians who are confucian derived the Filipinos are Catholic. From my experience Filipinos basically act like very poor working class catholics and have all the values you would expect for that group.

After we lost the Vietnam war we evacuated a substantial chunk of the more important Vietnamese collaborators. Officers, politicians, business people and the like. This group is pretty concentrated in particular areas but there's a substantial population of Vietnamese buisness and officer class people along with their wives and children living in the US. They have explicitly fascist values and are viciously anti-communist. Think an asian version of the Cuban ex-pat community in Florida.

There's a big group in LA, I haven't been around them so I can't say much other than they seem to also be business class immigrants and their children from a confucian derived culture. The kids were all regularly beaten and etc. but there seems to be a bit more soul to them than the Chinese.

There have been a few immigrations of poor Japanese people but outside of Hawaii and a few places in California it's actually pretty minimal. There's not actually that many Japanese people in the US. The japs have their own interesting culture that's hard to categorize with the rest. There's also a few Thai and other south-east asian Buddhist derived people around that shouldn't be lumped in with the confucians. There's even some muslim asians from places like Malaysia. These folks seem to be fairly conservative and family-valued as well but their conservatism is different from

Was thinking of talking to her about doing a sort of surrogate thing to have her avoid pregnancy and keep her pussy intact and also showing her Eurasian Writer's videos to discourage us having a Happa. I wish cloning was available because I wouldn't mind just raising two clones, one of me and her.

I find it hilarious as well but it seriously is strange how natural the attraction comes though…

…Why not just find a white girlfriend? Are you really that ugly/autistic?

all non-whites do that.

If we break up that's the plan but I feel like a complete ass after a couple of years to just be like "You can't give me white kids, goodbye. 1488 for life noob!"

I don't know, the idea of having a hapa makes me seriously consider it since they are so self hating and whiny.

74% of the ones who vote, vote democrat. Look at the rates of people who are even registered for hispanics or asians. There's a lot of first-generation immigrants for both that just do not vote. The overall turnout for hispanic and asian people is way lower than for whites or blacks.

Most are pozzed in regards to western society, but they're conservative when it comes to their own country.

It was so humane that disney animator, Iwao Takamoto, was hired from an internment camp.

Flips are jews.

I know plenty of them, looking beyond you dick they have the end goal of getting as many of their family to the US as possible. I even know a white cuck who got into a sham marriage and let her husband come with her

They take a lot of work and use nepotism to get administrative jobs.

You just see the Flips because you're working class. If you go into tech or doctoring or business everyone is complaining about pajeet and chang taking his job instead.

Which is why you should break up. What do you expect her to do, forego having children of her own to raise ones who aren't related to her because you were too much of a pussy to do the right thing?

Sunk cost fallacy. Do you really want to grow old with a woman you think of this way? Do you want to raise kids who don't look or act like you? There is no way she'll settle for adoption or surrogacy, the entire reason she's with you is to have "pretty" hapa kids.

Do the right thing, or realize that you're doing nothing but contributing future r/hapas subscribers.

Japs did nothing wrong

I see it mainly in hospital administration jobs, I should have been more specific.

Those are still working class jobs that are outsourced though, just because its not a higher class job like doctors or tech doesn't mean its not a problem.

I want civics to go back to cuckchan

It's definitely a problem but that's a very different problem from the jews. The jews are the ones running the banks and governments that promote open-borders and visa programs that bring in immigrant labor from foreign countries to drive down wages and create competition so they can keep getting their profit. The immigrant laborers whether they're Flips, Chinese, Indian, Mexican or whatever are just pawns in that game.

They're also stockpiling/smuggling guns in Canada in regards to a possible fifth column in the coming days.

A crucial thing you have to remember about JA internment in North America is that the US had good reason to suspect the Japanese were a potential fifth column.

1. Much of the intel on the movement of America's Pacific Fleet came from Japanese Americans living in Hawaii.

2. Many Japanese Americans had been re-emigrating to Japan's new colonies in Manchuria and Korea for many years prior to Pearl Harbor.

3. Japanese Australians also provided the IJN with similar intel in Darwin.

4. The Japanese interned westerners in much the same way, albeit in far worse conditions, from places like Shanghai and HK.

Interesting. Source?

Wut?

Can you go into more detail on the conditions of the camps?

Also any info on the Chinese Exclusion Act

Amren did a piece about it years ago. Read it:

amren.com/news/2009/02/what_really_hap/

What information do you want? The PRC runs a full-scale "Foreigner Exclusion Act" that bars PR/citizenship for any alien of non-Chinese blood as a matter of course.

The Chinese Exclusion Act, if you're pro-immigration (if you want to employ rhetoric here with a lib or pretend-lib chink nationalist) is no worse than the immigration and naturalization policies of contemporary East Asian states.

South Korea used to ban Korean women from sponsoring foreign spouses for residency, while allowing Korean men to do the same until about 2008.

Just… Never trust anything that comes out of their mouths.

Fuck off D&C Kike. We are going to talk about JEWS and their pet Blacks who are actually a problem.

Stinks of some sort of agitprop chink.

That's not as big of a deal as you may think to women. I have read books that say otherwise and even my ex wouldn't mind not having kids and just raising someone else's.

I'm just going to show her Eurasian Writer's videos of what a miserable failure and loser he is.

Show her Flavia too. /r9k/ femanon with a Jap dad and Brazilian mom. No job and 29 years old and screams at her mother all day. Hates white people too.

"Any man who carries a hyphen about with him carries a dagger that he is ready to plunge into the vitals of this Republic whenever he gets ready."
t. Woodrow Fucking Wilson

Try a little harder next time goon.

Just to expand further on this, I'm pretty sure the paternalistic instinct for women is more just the nurturing aspect while for men it matter that they have genetic off spring.

What the fuck? She is married to a white guy and has kids.

Also Eurasian Writer hates white people but constantly fawns over white women. I'm getting sick of this minority attitude of you are racist for not fucking us but you are also racist if you do fuck us.

And think, he was referring to people like German and Italian Americans, who, on the concentric rings of relatedness to the nation's founding stock were far closer.

If you want to see an America with a huge and politically influential East Asian minority, look no further than Leland Yee's behavior.

LOL.

No she doesn't dude. How the fuck do you know this anyway? Do you even know who I'm talking about? /r9k/ girl who ran a skype group.

I looked up that name in youtube. Where the hell can I find the videos?

There is no *-American. There is only American and loyalty to the oath to protect this country and it's core principles from enemies both foreign and domestic. You are American or you should get the fuck out. Even if you are a slant-eyed gook, once you are a citizen, there is no other homeland or loyalty than here.

There is not family other than the ones on these shores. There is no language that is fit to be you "first" language other than American English. You want to learn other languages, fine, we need people to help us deal with the useless savages that live abroad. But if you do not know your home language, then you need to go back to your actual home and stay there. Your loyalty is to America, it's traditions and it's culture. Other cultures are novelty to be observed only temporarily.

Outside of food and tourist traps, other cultures have no place here, at all, what-so-ever. You are American and you will be American first and foremost, or you will leave.

to be your* "first"

Japan is basically a European nation that found itself on the wrong side of the planet by mistake.

every nip I've talked to says they hate living in Japan because they're too collective, so they want to move to US. Only catch is they specifically want to move to California

feudalism confirms it (versus gay confucian bureaucracy).

Go and gas yourself you piece of shit.
What a mixed-race teenage girl thinks is utterly irrelevant to anything other than a horny teenage boy's fantasies.
Within a couple of years of Trump's reign, the low self-esteem and lack of a sense of identity which plagues young White men and causes them to plagiarize heritage and identity from yellow cultures, will be little more than a memory.
What attention whoring half-asian children think will cease to be a concern of even the most desperate White boy.
daily reminder that the alt-right, TRS, Renegade, Ramzpaul et al have been pushing yellow fever for years as a way to weaken White racial pride and in-group preference.

She's probably 40

lol they know exactly what they're doing fam, they're voting for the party that explicitly wants white genocide.

Flips are the most powerful race.

………no.

I MUST BREED

No I'm white

Fair enough I can see that argument for your personal support, but based on the numbers when more then 4 out of 5 Republicans support Israel I will never view them favorably. So the argument "they aren't Republicans!" isn't going to have any effect on me because I'm not one either.

That's pretty much common knowledge. Of course they don't, most people don't read books at all, let alone tomes of dull shitty translations of semitic and greek poetry.

They hate white people of the same sex, and obsess over whites of the opposite sex. The asian cunts who blast white people constant exclusively target white women, but can't get white cock out of their mouths.

Instead of spending thousands of dollars on egg donors and/or a surrogate, again, why not just get a white gf? Dating a chink is like tattooing "LOSER" on your forehead, you're the male equivalent of the dopey white girls who date ethnic males to get back at daddy.

Nah, asians have droopy jowls and wrinkles by the time they're 35.

Because I legitimately like her and I make a good amount of money so I don't really mind spending more not to have a hapa.

Yeah but I don't really care because I don't see myself that way, plus I have been with a white girl, black girl, and latina.

filthy invader pieces of trash that need to be expunged just like all non-whites and Jews. There really is no question about it.

No non-white is "good", you fucking traitor

No. blow your fucking brains out, you civic cuckold. No shitskin or chink will EVER be American.

Stopped reading there.

And they are as short-sighted as kikes in that regard. Hence their getting fucked on two fronts now.

On second thought, stay with your chink bitch. You're tainted.

Oh no, I didn't say they were very intelligent, just nice. The one I'm training now has been a pain in the ass to teach, but she brings me food so it dulls my annoyance.

Hey, I speak from experience here. White women overall are better when it comes to everything.

Agreed; I had a Jap friend who was in the U. S. on a student visa for 8 years, worked as a software developer, but then got fired and had to leave the country after his job was outsourced to some Pajeet–he complained constantly about excessive immigration and welfare, and he went to Europe to 'find himself'… I don't know what's happened to him.

Only asian I knew that was decent was a half flip Holla Forumstard. Chinks that I've known are all fucking tryhard trash.

The thing I detest about them is not just their transparent fifth column behavior, but their status-seeking.

Their entire existence is focused around accumulating status symbols.

They are animals. Not humans.

I use to work at a flea market, & 1/3 of the sellers were korean. They never talked to me, they never sold to me, they never smiles or laughed, they only sold to themselves, & literally everything they sold was bootleg Chinese bullshit.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Yup. There is zero rrason for them to have a bug up there ass. But they do….

No, I can thankfully say I have never worked alongside Koreans and hope I never have to.

THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. ASIANS ARE SHITSKINS. THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Jeez, no wonder she's dating white dudes with yellow fever. Even with all that makeup her face still looks craggy as shit. She's ugly.

The only good Asian Americans are those who want to just be Americans. A good indication is if they remember (older generation) or are aware of (properly taught by elders) how kike communism truly fucked over various Far East nations and turned them into shitholes.

I've had sex with 62 different Asian women. They're converted. They're not going back. They'll all find themselves a white man now. Asian men are fucked!

You idiot.

I don't know what you're implying.

Do you not understand how dangerous half-asians are?

Cuckchan needs to leave, fucking refugees don't even lurk, kill yourself my man.

No. I already have kids with two of them. Not sure what the problem is.

It's difficult for white men to see due to racial unfamiliarity, but Asian women that fuck white men are generally the uglier women, with worse-than-standard genetics for their race. Crossbreeding complicates things even more. Your kids will likely have some problems physically and/or mentally.

I don't know. These girls were very popular amongst Asian guys, but they just had a preference for white men. Understandable, considering how effeminate Asian guys are.

That's strange. Most the Asian immigrants I've spoken to, at a drive school of all places, seem to be more right wing and/or conservative in beliefs. Maybe it's the in born Asian American folk who have been forcefed the whole "white is bad, everything whites agree with is bad" mindsets.

That seems to be standard for all race mixers. White men who fuck asians are lower quality. White women who fuck niggers are almost always trash tier.

White American here who worked at a mom and pop Chinese restaurant for 5 years.

Nice people, friendly, paid shit, very bossy and blockheaded, but nice people. respected them and grew to care about them and their business.

Also, bossman was a big Trump fan.

Dude, that means nothing. Even among white people there's a huge difference between "popular because she puts out", and "suitable to marry and raise kids with". Maybe this is an exceptional case, but the overwhelming odds are that you're getting the Asian version of the former.

You've been duped, friendo. Hopefully your bastard gentleman beats Elliot's high score.

Popular as in "she's hot I wouldn't mind fucking her." Not sleeping around. Both girls slept with a collective single digit amount of men before me.

BUMP for gooks in North America being garbage. Beat them all.

Just how naive are you? Loose Asian women are notorious for the arsenal of tools, tricks, and exercises they have to disguise how "used" they really are.

Can I cuck for the Nipponese?

I don't think they're all that political tbh.

Chinese Canadians are the worst. They're so snotty.

Me Chinese, I play joke, I go peepee in your Coke

My white friend is marrying this asian chick. She is so triggered about Trump winning. She goes off about how white the suburbs of a city are. She says it is scary how white it is and says it needs to change.

The fascist aligned Vietnamese also tend to be Catholic. They were considered the "claws of the French crab" during colonial times, and one of the main reasons they all fled is because they feared reprisals from the Buddhist majority that had been lording it over for so long.

Sigh. Remember the good old days when Catholicism was right wing? Never in all my pot smoking, parent-disobeying, gen x days did I think that one day I would become more conservative than the fucking pope.

On a side note, the groups most likely to vote republican in the US are whites, Cubans and Vietnamese. In that order.

Honestly all Chinese should be deported.

That Elliot Rodger shit was weird. I went to the same college he did at the same time he did too. I read his manifesto (parts of it) and knew the classes he was talking about on campus. I recognize almost all the locations in the footage…

it's like the people who hate extreme socialism vote for the party that is less socialist

really, by being a Holla Forumsack you can get a general idea of how well you'll get along with someone by asking how much they hate communism

Literal Tyrone here, I recently I had my Uni-of-Toronto-tier-liberal chink gf of two years break up with me because her family didn't want her marrying outside her """nationality""".

Seriously, I don't get why you natsocs are so keen on making enemies out of yellows, you have a lot of common ground, they could serve as a valuable ally until DOTR.

I've met some natives on the internet that seemed pretty cool, but almost all of the americanized ones I've met IRL were total cunts.
That describes asian immigrants in general. The parents are decent conservative people, but the children inevitably are butthurt about their minority status, cling to their "roots" when their native people would reject them for being too Americanized, latch onto nigger culture or anything non-white, and are extremely easily subverted by marxism. The only time it kinda works is when asian girls (good luck, boys) are raised in 99.9999% white areas and grow up thinking of themselves as whites with the misfortune to be born the wrong race.
Where's that Hitler quote about getting along with the Japanese and Chinese better and better if we all stayed in our own countries? It's so true. I'm happy to hang out with my rice fields counterparts on the internet, just stay out of my country and I'll try to keep the degenerate tourists out of yours.

you mean like the Arthur Chu/Suey Park crowd?

I thought the best spies are jews. Not only they stole the most intelligence from US, but most of them walk free afterwards.

Refer to:

Chinese Americans have been incredibly good over the past few decades at getting off of espionage charges.

Wen Ho Lee, a Taiwanese chink, managed to make himself a few million out of the FBI's bungling. The guy was about as obvious a spy as you can get - he attempted to break into his labs at night to destroy evidence and the FBI still fucked the case up.

There are no good asians you fucking retard, not even your beloved nips.

The Japanese did absolutely nothing to help Hitler. They got destroyed by Zhukov in the various border conflicts with the SU/Mongolia and then forced Hitler's hand into declaring War on America after Pearl Harbor.

Just because chinks don't want their daughter dating a nigger, doesn't mean they are allies to white people, hell, the last person that wants his daughter dating outside his race is a jewish father.

Pretty much go onto any 18-35 year old Asian "American's" twitter and you'll find this kind of shit.

Guy in question is second gen Taiwanese chink.

I hate every act of charity we gave these fuckers. Fuck the westerners in places like Shanghai for establishing the international safety zone.

Chinese deserved far worse.

lol @ this butthurt Korean striver.

Muh hierarchy based on "face" and status symbols acquisition!

Even if they're raised in a western society they just don't get it.

Why can't you just fuck off?

literally
every native born Jap or Taiwan chink I've met were great people
the american ones are absolute cancer
its like the parents move to America and they're conservative as hell because they still have their culture and they'll try to adapt to american culture but by and large cant
whereas their kids they make sure fully adapt to popular american culture as best as they can which just ends up with a asian who cant properly speak their parents native tongue, who considers themselves another ethnic minority and when they hit teens they rebel against their conservative parents and go full libcuck

Don't call minorities American.

I still have trauma from growing up surrounded by them. It took me years to wash off the gross materialism acquired simply by proximate contact.

t. only white kid

You can apply for PRC citizenship, but you must have at least 5 years of legal residency before hand. And you must renounce all other citizenship. Since PRC passports suck ass, almost nobody does it. Although I do know an Italian lawyer with a Chinese wife and hapa sons who did it.

tbh making dual-citizenship illegal is not a bad idea in general.

Elaborate bro. How bad was it? Examples?

Not a citizen, so irrelevant.

That is why they are called anchor babies you retard. Illegals have kids in America, who are legally citizens, so they can use them as an excuse to stay in the country indefinitely. They have no legal defense but it worked on the bleeding heart liberals and cuckservatives until now.

I've never met a based Korean. Either they keep with other or koreans, or they are hopeless lefty cucks.

Every flip I have met has been extremely low IQ. I think they're stupid people, to be honest.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

your ancestors all spit on you from valhalla

Now go and kill the nazis, you stupid goyim!
– Theodore Roosevelt'

what?

D&C THREAD
D&C THREAD
D&C THREAD
D&C THREAD
D&C THREAD
D&C THREAD

SAGE AND REPORTED