The degenerate germans strike again

torontosun.com/2016/11/03/german-court-rules-14-year-old-can-have-sex-with-uncle

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3901910/German-court-rules-16-year-old-girl-continue-sexual-relationship-UNCLE-48-began-14.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3901910/German-court-rules-16-year-old-girl-continue-sexual-relationship-UNCLE-48-began-14.html
archive.fo/s5NPg
torontosun.com/2016/11/03/german-court-rules-14-year-old-can-have-sex-with-uncle
archive.fo/7C7sG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3901910/German-court-rules-16-year-old-girl-continue-sexual-relationship-UNCLE-48-began-14.html

archive.fo/s5NPg

>torontosun.com/2016/11/03/german-court-rules-14-year-old-can-have-sex-with-uncle

archive.fo/7C7sG

sage

slidethread

Kikes are totally OK with jailbait if its inbreeding as it decreases the quality of the white race

We already know the Germans are degenerate and that their nation is practically lost; discussing things is fine, but this article is months old and there are already several other threads discussing German degeneracy.

which is it?

you act like this is a new thing. Germany has always been degenerate and was way worse than it is now in terms of sexual degeneracy.

Obvious slide thread is obvious.

slide posts

Kill yourself.

fuck off op
go shill Holla Forums or Holla Forums with your rubbish

He's trying to claim that if kikes want us to racemix that it's contradictory to say that they're also ok with the inbreeding such as in the story which is not the case at all since they're for anything that creates a dumber, more atomized and easier to rule over goyim.

Filthy anglo scum

check'd

Ah, I must have confused the angle of the user's argument.

hot

nice quads!

I know you feel like you lost shlomo now that Trump is in office and all but this is just very sad shilling.

Trump is the Israeli candidate.

sage

lol reported

oh right, this is tumblr, can't have a different opinion (based on the facts coming out of trump's own mouth)

honestly, if these two want to have a physical relationship I don't care. they should probably not have children. and I bet they probably know that.

she's 16 after a few years she'll get bored and find another guy, or the social stigma will get to and she'll end it that way. most "normal" relationships don't last even in the best conditions. why would somthing like this have a chance? (even without legal issues).

incest no matter how you slice it will never be a regular event the vast majority of people are grossed out by it on a deep level that even the MSM can't touch.

fuck off retard

You can't be this stupid.

Feel free to end your life, but not before murdering the rest of your family, famalam.

smh tbh.

Now hold on, Holla Forums.
Although I don't really approve of the difference in age, have any of you stopped to think they may NOT be blood relatives?

It's very possible that this is the daughter of his sister-in-law, thus he would be her uncle, but only related to her by marriage.

You can't trust the MSM anymore, they practice yellow journalism & are masters of the lie-by-omission.
This all may be nothing.

Wait, just re-read the article…

There you have it, they are not blood relations.

stop it you are destroying the grat sliding b8 shlomo worked on for days!

but they are. this is a fact. look it up.

even if there is no blood relation, the main issue is that a 14yo got regularly fucked by a 46yo (not 16 and 48)

whats wrong pol? are u suddenly against two WHITES running off to make WHITE babies just because ur jealous that ur not fucking your own brother's aryan loli daughter?

This.
autistic CF screeching in the distance

Did you even read my post?
He's married to the girl's father's sister, he is only an uncle by marriage.

I said I disagreed with the age difference.
But while they should arrest him for having sex with her when she was 14, they can't do anything about it now, because 16 is the age of consent in Germany, as I recall.

In any case, the relationship has already broken up one family & is probably doomed to eventual failure, as there is a 32 year difference in their ages.
When she's 30, he'll be 62. When she's turning 50, He'll probably be dead.

Whoa…correction.
14 IS the age of consent in Germany.

The law can't touch him.

sage goes in all fields for slidethread

Don't worry, some people know the truth about him being a zionist, anyone who'd allow his daughter to marry a kike isn't based.

And how do you know it's not two Jews? Why automatically assume they are Aryans? Are you a shill? Because red hair is kind of common in Jews.

that was a joke! (sort of… red heads are know to be greedy and traitorous)

er, known

Red hair is far less common in Jews than it is in Scandinavians and Irish.
You're a moron & your mom's a whore (pic).

Red hair is the epitome of Northern European, you idiot.

I see nothing wrong with it.

"uncle"

Uncle by marriage, not blood.

North-western European, apparently. I wonder if it's related to adapting to a wet climate?

Maybe lefty pol would suit you better. After all the only reason that stopped being OK is because feminists started whining about the competition against their own dried up pussies.

I just checked the AoC in Germany and it says 14. Guess it's ok for that and if it's by marriage and not blood then that's also fine.

Know the image but never got that one concentration of redheads in russia. How did it get there?

I think it's Chechnyans mostly. They have a high incidence of it but are weird somewhat asiatic types.

That's nowhere close to Chechnya, though. It's either Tatarstan (the other muslim feud in Russia) or immediately north of it

Wew, you can't make this shit up it seems.

PEDOS GTFO
That being said, I have friends that have admitted to having this fantasy.

you guys, seriously try harder.

is the fantasy about ending that agenda pushing whore moretz?

no thanks

Eww you have a sinead fantasy?!

possibly >skinhead
fuck off

I'm not interested in getting real aids or dream aids. *barf*

Sounds like someone is projecting. Got something to share? :^)

GAS YOURSELF, KIKE FAGGOT