Trump Administration press briefing

Second Trump Administration press briefing today, Unpozzed thread edition.

Sean Spicer.

Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=EpIkotVwzMQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jW9BK9Uxa0s
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8920040.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unpozzed edition

nice.

what

It's sad that I finally got to see Trump become president but I still want to die.

I will return for comfy in 2:50

You are truly the king of the faggots, OP.

tfw need to take my comfy trump drug addiction.

Antifa still exist, they need to fuck off first before I ever become fully happy.

jews and all other sandnigger of variation alike as well.

This isn't going to go live for another three hours. You are more than a little premature with the thread.

Taking bets on how many press kikes get shoah'd live right there this time

When the fuck will be hear that BLM and ANTIFA are classified terrorist groups?

possible alternative stream?

Crazy enough, exactly 6 million.

meme it.

wew

Please talk to someone user, if not can you stick around to re-elect Trump for a third term in office?

you are quite eager for some Spice OP

than kill yourself and stop whining, it's no wonder why mudslimes and SJWs got so far and whites are at serious risk with whinny wusses like you around.

meanwhile

so anyone getting comfy until this 3 hour trash passes?

same

video is taken down faggot.

it's going to be a long, hard, trip.

click on it

lol, jeb bush

who is the girl in the background?

maybe these dubs will help user.

OFF BY ONE.

video isn't loading apparently, what the fuck is this?

the embed is fucked for me, but that link worked, thanks user.

Had someone told me I'd be watching these things for entertainment a couple of years ago, I'd call them fucking insane.

Maybe man. I impoverished myself helping my family and now I'm broke and because they don't need me anymore they're kicking me out. I quit my job so I could help them stay afloat too. It's hard living when you don't have any family.

It's going to be a daily thing. Every workday at 1:30pm EST. (Which incidentally is part of the reason it's fucking stupid to make threads for it three hours ahead of time like it's some major happening.)

Buckle up buttercup. We're gonna have a lot of content to enjoy.

its the least cringey news network.

If you arrived in the last 4 months
and you havent visited a RedPill thread you still BluePilled, go now to this ReadPill thread and read it all NOW
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

This is probably nigger tier advice but, try an unemployment office to help yourself out. Or see if your original employer will take you back. (Assuming you told them the circumstances beforehand)

oh look its some attention starved faggot. There have been countless threads on what you can do to fix yourself. Its all incredibly easy to do stuff. But let me guess you always saged and called those anons idiots.

Original company went bust with the oil crash. I got a 99 on the air force officer qualification test so I'm going to go for that. I don't want to complain anymore because I know a bunch of us have it rough, just having an especially hard week with getting kicked out.

You should be set with financial security then. Should probably disregard the existence of the family that abandoned you.

Do we get a press brieifing every fucking day or something? How am i supposed to keep up?

TIME TO KILL THEM ALL

Do they make an archive for stuff that was missed?

Maybe make it like a tv show or something

The White House youtube channel uploaded their stream from yesterdays conference.

OP is a shitter shattered goon. The real thread's over here:

8ch.net/pol/res/8920040.html

so when does the conference start? is it when they say it will on the stream, or will there be like an hour of waiting after that until Spicer starts going at it?

Ok, I'll bite.
Why do you want to die?

also r8 muh oc pls

Thank god.

All of them.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT ANIME

Pretty good stuff user.

Sean "Burning Finger the Lying Media" Spicer

Fuck, I've been posting in an antija thread? Thanks, user.

Because people don't read the fucking threads anymore

antifa are just controlled oposition, very small fish in the grand sceme of things. You want to take out a high-level minion like Soros or kissenger

op is gay

For love holiest of fucks, grow a fucking spine. Animu and weebs have been the intergral part of *chan culture since day one, grow desensitized to it lest you become samefagging faggot.

Oh wait