SECOND TRUMP ADMINISTRATION PRESS BRIEFING TODAY ANONS

SECOND TRUMP ADMINISTRATION PRESS BRIEFING TODAY ANONS

SEAN "YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT" SPICER VS THE MEDIA

GET YOURSELVES COMFY ANONS!

Streams

youtube.com/watch?v=EpIkotVwzMQ

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/24/no-president-trump-does-not-need-to-take-immediate-action-on-daca-heres-why/
archive.is/RmHv0
twitter.com/TrueTheVote
youtube.com/channel/UC03YA0kmL6K_OytBOdMCdWw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Greenfield
nndb.com/people/476/000024404/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_orthography
8ch.net/pol/res/8904943.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8906657.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8906610.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for media assannihilation.

A press meeting everyday eh?

*you're waifu is shit

How many Jews do you think are going to hang them selves by the end of this week?

We have the best weebs, don't we folks?

I can't believe TV and movies are stale and boring but fucking White House press conferences has become entertaining as hell. Thanks Spicer and Trump.

Ford-chan best girl

3/3 good shit so far, link your folder please
Sage for not on topic

I don't speak nip but I'm just gonna assume she's yelling about the international Jew.

These are the only other ones I've found. They're from the thread yesterday.

sage

Gas chambers the other way Shlomo.

someone make another unpozzed thread with actual american content and not shit from the fucking eastern shores.

this thread is pozzed.

sage

Filtered. How's it feel now being Press Secretary Milo?

tl;dr

pozzed thread, sage.

I meant your anime folder
3/3 as in, "I liked the three images you posted at that point"

pozzed thread, it doesn't matter.

sage.

You're a special kind of autistic, aren't you?

your a special kind of jew, nice pozzed thread though OP.

lel. Maybe we could start a smug Sean meme?

Holy shit. Who gets this butthurt about pictures of anime girls? Especially here of all place. Is this your first day or something?

*you're *waaffu is shit

I need more of this cute.

>we're going to have this thread every day for the next 4 8 40000 years

Hang your self.

does anyone have those pics of the media being two faced with their headlines? also other msm fake news? I'm doing a thing

I hope someone asks about the wall. Where is my wall?

You're in for a ride

if dubs Trump will reveal the truth about 9/11 during his presidency

ayy lmao

I admit that I just want to hear news about the wall.

They asked yesterday.

Now that I think about it Trump tower is really sexy looking, the architecture is simple but interesting, I love it when they're not just simple square glass blocks but not too extravagant either.

OP IS A FAGGOT

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG, A THREAD ALREADY EXISTS

This thread was first.

Your thread is 38 mins old while OPs is 1 hour old, OP clearly made this first nigger.

If you arrived in the last 4 months
and you havent visited a RedPill thread you still BluePilled, go now to this ReadPill thread and read it all NOW
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

Seems like the same dumbass that was doing this yesterday with the second thread.

Counter sage.

Why do these shills come here.

thread already exist.

this thread is misleading with the thumbnail and is illegitimate garbage.

sage and reported for not politics.

Kill your self you autistic shill.

I know it's still you. You aren't fooling anyone you fucking autist.

Here friend, have a bump

The anticipation is killing me. I want to see lugenpresse get blown the fuck out just like yesterday. I want to see lugenpresse get blown the fuck out every day until the real holocaust starts.

Requesting jokeanon come back from yesterday I had many a laff

We should find Spicer's MyAnimeList or crunchyroll account

>implying he doesn't shitpost along with us on /a/

DID I FUCKING MISS IT?

I learned to love Ford when I realized just how much Commies hated him. Made their whole ideology moot when he paid his workers well and allowed capitalism to flourish and named the Jew. Clearly the ideal aristocrat of the modern era.

it started?

It's obvious (((who))) gets triggered by anime girls.

Not til 1:30

Sean what are you doing here get ready for the conference… unless this is how you get ready in that case carry on.

Don't tell me you've never psyched yourself up with cute anime girls.

It's on in about 30 minutes, you piece of cumgargling elven filth.

Why is your pic's hair growing out of the sides of her hat?

I thought Spicer was /m/. Is he /a/ too?

Yes.

Roll again

Really makes you think

stream is up

He's a full blown weeb.

?

OP's link is actually working through livestreamer now.

Pay attention to how smug he gets when kike reporters ask questions. It's /comfy/.

Still starting at 1:30 PM

We must have all suffered so greatly in a past life to deserve the splendor we are now experiencing.

I wonder what answer he would give to The Question

The aesthetics are truly wonderful. I don't usually like modern architecture but it's got a minecraft-chic thing goin' on probably because Barron Trump secretly designed it.

I'm sure he's a man of true taste, the question is will the revelation of his answer re-define the game forever? Will our idea of a "top tier" waifu be changed due to his overwhelmingly good taste?

Misato obviously

His D.C. hotel is way better lad.

That past life was our current life. A slow simmer from the 90's until around 2007, when the heat was turned to power boil.We're out of the pot and on our way to the knives drawer my friend.

Wrong question

Ivanka's*

Spicer should hold his next press briefing in front of Shoah LaBuffs HWNDU cam.

Hey here is a tribute for you animu lovers from Fingolia!

The weather in the area is absolute trash right now. I know because I'm in it. I wouldn't want to be out there

Dubs confirmed this yesterday.

Get /comfy/

Is it beginning?

Should be soon. It's after 1:30 now. I think they started 10 or 15 mins late yesterday if I remember correctly

They're just making sure the doors are locked from the outside.

no

Also preparing the gas.

Rev up those smug folders anons, it's almost time to start!

CAMERA IS LIVE

Starting soon

We got video

TURN ON THE GAS, IT'S STARTING

HERE WE GO, GET COMFY

I think you mean locked from the inside.
Those journalists are gonna wanna leave before Spicer.

キターー(゜∀゜)--!

IT'S HAPPENING

TIME TO SPICE IT UP

It's started.

LETS GOO LADSSS

HE'S HERE

protein bar and coffee.
Lets do this.

SPICY!

IT'S A BIG ROOM

Time to fuck them all.

MEDIA TO BE BTFO AGAIN TODAY

IT'S GETTING SPICY

It still makes me happy to hear said out loud.

I like this Spicer dude too.

Yes that's what I meant. Have a spiciest.

mexico city policy?

Spicer at it again with the fly ass tie.

Hopefully there will be mention of Trump's plans to repeal DACA and deport all illegals, starting with criminal ones.

KEYSTONE PIPELINE CONFIRMED

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Is his suit a little ill fitting? Seems his arms need a bit of tailoring. That or he's ready to go full hulk and doesn't want to rip it immediately.

Pipelines, fuck yeah!

The keystone pipeline would lead down to Chicago through Illinois right? So it would benefit industry and the economy in that heavily Democrat area. How Ironic that the Democrats oppose it.

Leftists are going to throw a shit fit over this pipeline. To think it's been stuck at 90% done for all these years.

I don't give a shit about the fucking pipeline to move Jew oil around.

I care about the fucking demographic collapse of this country.
When are you going to do something about that, eh Don?

… Oh, right… Never.
Murrica.

This isn't even his final form.

Its a common low tier disinfo tactic on forums, imageboards and reddit.
You make multiple threads about the same subject at the same time in order to dilute any actual discussion that takes place, people are far less likely to bother saying the same thing twice in quick succession and it's easier to muddy the waters with false info /arguments by simply saying 'it was in the other thread…'

Sage for barely related post.

If there's anything we can learn from Detroit, it's that they really believe their own bullshit, even to their own destruction.

6 million

Shills are in overdrive lately

Why are NGOs receiving federal funding?

And is this good or bad? More niggers born?

OY VEY AMERICANS ARE BUILDING INFRASTRUCTURE

MUH ENVIRONMENT

I'm a little dumb, what does this mean in English? Is Planned Parenthood kill?

it took 40 years to build I-22, and its only 200 MI long

Hopefully they will go there and chimp out. With Madonna and shit. Arrest all of them. Declare ANTIFA terrorist organization.

No dude.

no foreign aid for abortions

Means they can't push their commie propaganda anymore.

I had no idea it was almost done. How rage inducing.

Not yet, these are other groups.

it means that if you do abortions, you won't get Fed paychecks

Jobs and infrastructure are key!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Trump should build an interstate bullet train system from one coast to the other.

Demographics > Muh Jobs
Hell, most of those jobs won't even go to White workers tbh fam.

Good argument.

But is that good? If the money was used to promote abortions in Mexico = less beaners. Now, no abortions, more beaners..

Trump should close the fucking sanctuary cities first.

(((FEMA)))

FEMA what?

FUCKING LUGENPRESS

It should go through all 48 contiguous states. It would change the U.S forever.

QUESTIONS

Well listen up. He's talking about it now.

We got a question on that right now lad, listen.

That's fascism.

OH BOY, QUESTION TIME

High speed rail is one aspect of public transportation that the US really needs to catch up with.

No, Planned Parenthood is a U.S. organization. It just means that foreign (non-U.S.) NGOs can't perform or promote abortion using U.S. funds in other countries. Really strange policy.

Why is he even taking questions? He should have learned by now that the only way to deal with these kikes is to tell them to shut the fuck up and listen

Hmmmmmmmmm

DACA AGAIN?

They will probably self-abort and kill themselves as well whille saving US tax dollars.

Bolstering the economy helps American families, revitalizes traditional industries like manufacturing and is one step closer to breaking the back of the left

Is Trump gonna give amnesty to Dreamer spics?

He asked about DACA nigger, and the answer was Trump is waiting for his Team to get sworn in.

Who was banned?

On mobile, don't feel like trying to quote everyone who responded, but thanks guys. For some reason the word "foreign" wasn't clicking with me.

He'd better not. They all have to go back

Nah, but he might ignore them unless they break another law, and then deport immediately.

Jesus Christ that is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever read.

By the time you got half that done, the US will be 35% White.

RESPECT THE SPICER

About who asked that reporter that was banned from twitter?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dreamers gotta go.

You kick the beaners out along the way. Why so doubtful, schlomo?

HOLY FUCK YOUR JOB IS LITERALLY JUST ASKING A QUESTION AND YOU FUCKED IT UP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. I would just love if Trump would build a bullet train system in the US, it would allow much better freedom of movement for everyone thus allowing better movement of business in the US.

March for life? You think it will be shut down?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think that was the idea of doing this every work day. They're going to get so tired of it that they just fuck off, and Trump has free reign to do whatever he wants without the media bothering him.

I like corn on the cob

It will take a few years at most. What instant gratification are you looking for, nigger? Spicer to jump up on the podium, helicopter his dick around and scream, "RACE WAR NOW?"

VOTER FRAUD

This fucking cunt

Sure, I'm sure that'll happen.

Because I've been watching American politics for more than 2 years, that's why.

It's the women reporters that are out of their element.

(((They'll))) try, I'm sure.

This question surprises me, someone actually asking about Obamas transfer of money?

Christ.

What?! Nigger gave money to palestine?

Is there ever enough questions about DACA?

In terms of DACA here's a write up on that
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/24/no-president-trump-does-not-need-to-take-immediate-action-on-daca-heres-why/
archive.is/RmHv0
Sundance usually provides good analysis.

Do people seriously think voter fraud doesn't happen? He might not have tangible evidence on him, but come on. Think about it.

HERE'S THE EVIDENCE YOU BLACK BITCH

twitter.com/TrueTheVote

only the russians interfere with our elections, goyim

There was no rest of his answer, it was literally "We're focusing on the criminals at this time, we'll get back to you", again, ignoring that ALL ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS, by definition.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

kek

Don't forget Obammy telling them to go vote and nothing would happen to them.

I mean when it gets repealed, there is going to be a lot of spics rioting, fairly important, though it does get annoying.

The fuck was the point of that question?

UNDER BUDGET AND ON TIME

Trump will lose a significant amount of support if he decides to let illegals stay. Give him and his team some time, but always keep the pressure on.

Holy shit this fucking woman.

It's gonna get real.

Try harder schlomo pls.

Rewind and listen to him again you absolute kike. I know your brain likes to just tone out things, so maybe that's the issue.

He said they're waiting for the cabinet to be approved first.

wew

Build the fucking pipeline, fuck the environmentalists and Indians.

why doesnt spicer just bring up all the DQ'd votes in michigan?

That assumes he cares about our support, which is only support he'd lose (considering the establishment is balls deep in love with migrant slave labor).

He has 100 days, by his own choice.

That's what I'm doing.

How about taking that first row and shoving all of them all the way back.

As time goes on these press conferences are beginning to sound more and more like what they should.

Interesting, thanks

He's refreshingly personable. Especially for an /a/utist.

Looks at the dejected gazes of the majority of this room brings me joy.

It's going to take Trump a bit of time to get his people in place and make sure he's actually got the levers of power and that civil servants won't undermine him. Trying to go after DACA right away would start a fight that he isn't positioned to win right now. Even before he was elected I expected that he would at least give the appearance of cucking on some things until at least a month or two into his Presidency while he works to disarm the opposition.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't keep an eye on this, since Republicans have delayed and then pussied out before, but there was no way this was going to happen immediately.

Middle America wants illegals gone too. The media is going to be in full on attack mode against him for the next four years, he needs all the support he can get.

fucking 60 year old woman acting like a child

Having to explain to the press how politcs work. Wew nigga.

He doesn't want the VA to be filled by more inefficient Negroes

Worst comes to worst, we can give the maizeniggers 1% of the profits or something. As long as they'll be able to buy alcohol and methamphetamine, I think they'll shut the fuck up and go home. Not that they deserve any of the oil money, it would just remove their bitching as a persistent problem.

We could also just send the National Guard to put them down.

DID YOU SEE HER CRAZY EYES? SHE'S THOUGHT SHE'S JEWED HIM, BUT YOU CAN'T FENCE THE SPENCE

WRONG! Asuka haters can not help the fact that they were born fucked up!

codeword for firing nigger doctors and getting real ones

No more fat black women at the VA confirmed

Seems legit famalam.

Which is basically irrelevant in the face of astoundingly cucky nonsense like 'we need to worry about the criminals first'.

When we start seeing him talk and take action on sanctuary cities, which should be a #1 priority, then I'll listen and believe.
Til then, no.

Man these are good answers.

yes, SJW eyes and jew cunt

This kikes' eyes

fucking retard

He really doesn't.

The media is irrelevant tbh fam, we've seen as much this election - they can't actually do anything meaningful to him.
As for Middle America, wouldn't be the first time someone threw them under the bus - hell, just look at Reagan…. Who Trump oft tries to present himself as similar to… Hmm.

haha the pajeet from yesterday is there again too

CNN Headlines tomorrow:

but she was a strong womyn need no man. she was tbh, quite a raging cunt.

Just got in. Have I missed a lot?

I had my doubts about Spencer, but god fucking damnit he knows how to argue with kikes. He's a modern day Goebbels.

qt

They aren't investigating the illegal votes up front because they won, you retarded whore.

SPICER'S BRINGING THE HEAT TO THE DEMOCRATS

Spoiler that shit, user.

Part of the voter fraud is Obama counting illegals in the census, which gave california 10 more delegates for instance.

All she really wanted was Shinji to give her a good stiff one and tell her he loved her.
But he was too much of a pussy.

It does make sense that he can't do shit when he doesn't have his cabinet together.

OYYYYY VEYYY GOYIM WHAT ABOUT THOSE DREAMAHS WHO WERE VOTING FOR HILLARY? YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO INVESTIGATE THE ELECTION WOULD YOU GOY?

Ayyyyy

Instant death for snarky parenthetical headlines

This. Why bother wasting money investigating something that won't change anything

wew

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

His name is Sean Spicer not Spencer

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

DA JOOZ

WHAT ABOUT US JEWS GOYIM?

OY VEY

Oh shit, here comes the evangelical cuck.

MUH ISRAEL
MUH ISRAEL
MUH ISRAEL
MUH ISRAEL

Cryptokike detected

Hello sir, I'm Christcuck of Christcuck news.

I just wanted to ask MUH ISRAEL.

US TAX DOLLARS GOING TO MAKE PEOPLE DISLIKE JEWS!

OY VEY!

OOOYYYYYYY VEEEEEYY

Hook noses coming out.

Holy shit, this guy must be receiving direct deposits into his goybucks account.

wew

cuck

israel leaders concerns about US tax dollars misuse
"UN schools inciting violence against jews"
Since when?
Fucking kikes

Did someone say
JEWS?!

pretty mainstream to GTKRWN

Why is this nigger allowed in the building?

what is the jew doing?

Only if she is comatose.

Typical beta male, can't handle a fiery tempered Aryan woman. She just needs to be tamed by a man. She's no cunt, she's very feminine.

That is such an ugly nigger.

Here comes the piggy niggress.

She left her leopard print at home today I guess

Nigger brings up race.
Color me surprised

THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN REPORTER CAN'T HELP BUT BRING UP EBIL NATZEES AND RACISM.

Nigger bitch whining about Sessions. God damn I'm sick of these niggers never shutting up about how they're so oppressed.

How does the press secretary know all these people by name? Seems like a lot of people you need to know by name. Especially like 2 days in. He called that black woman by name.

Then again, I'm terrible with names and I'm not the official voice of the White House so yeah….

ooga booga #blacklivesmatter dey dindu nuffin

MUH ISRAEL
MUH JEWS

GIBS

negress pig disgusting

> but what about Jeff Nigger Hating Sessions? Why does he want to kill niggers?

HAHAHAHAHA Shut the fuck up and let the white man speak.

AND SHE JUST KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT RACE. HOLY FUCKING SHIT NIGGERS WERE A MISTAKE

FUCKING INCOMPETENT NIGGER

NAACP!!?!?? HAHAHAHA

Someone lynch this useless negress already.

AY YO DEEZ NIGGAS FROM DA NAACP BE LIKE GIBS US SOME WORDS NIGGA FO REALZ

Bitch. Get that drivel the fuck out of here.

soon

Notice how whites have to solve the problems nigger's always bitch about but don't have the intelligence to solve it themselves?

If God is real then why do nigs exist?

BUT WE WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT

MUH JOBS

DEMS R DA REAL RAYCISS

ERRY MURRICAN

MUH EDUCAYSHUN

You lost the nigger at "JOB" spicer.

Her pig brain has shutdown.

Jobs are apparently a raciss thing.

so much time wasted to answer a stupid nigger

It's getting spicy in here.

Whatever Trump does or tries to do to help niggers, he can't force them to go to school or work or raise their own kids if they don't want to do it themselves. Black people never get better because of black people.

To give us beasts of burden

OY VEY
INCITE VIOLENCE AGAINST JEWS
WE CARE ABOUT TAX PAYERS MONEY
GOYIM! WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS!
Christcucks always cucking for their Jew masters

WHAT ABOUT THE NIGGERS?
WHAI YO DINDU ANYTING ABUT THEM YET YOU RACIST!
Kick the press out already

To entertain us with their stupidity.

MUHFUGGEN

BIX

NOOD

kek

This is how I know you're a cuckservative.
No amount of school, nor negroid parenting, is going to help niggers.

Under budget and ahead of time! Take a drink

BUT DATS RACIS NIGGUH

Checkin with kosher milkers

the talented 5% are trainable for simple tasks and the rest are a nutritious food substitute for hogs

So

When the hell is Trump going to do something on immigration?

youtube.com/channel/UC03YA0kmL6K_OytBOdMCdWw

Dumb nigger bitch harping about muh nigger rights - this nigger bitch can just STFU - NAACP is illegitimate

Don't forget to like the video.

For real.

DEPORTATIONS WHEN

Man his shoulders are large. Are those shoudler pads?

what's the reason they arrested reporters on the pipeline last time?

so anyone can get a press badge and do whatever freely?

Heh, it's funny because I usually listen to Initial D eurobeats over my lunch hour while I shitpost. In fact, I still have the tab open before I switched to this press release.

I don't know why, I just started doing it one day and now it's what I listen to. It makes the lunch hour seem longer I think.

This guy is a huge fucking cuck.

When the Democrats stop stalling confirming Trump's cabinet picks.

He's a big guy

What?
Stop talking about immigration.
We're talking about jobs for all Americans.

Why are you asking about immigration?
We don't need to worry about immigration right now, only the criminals.
We'll look at it more when our cabinet is in.

Stop shilling, Jew.
t. Kushbot

(heil'd)

To act as an agricultural stopgap prior to the industrial revolution. Basically they were pic related for a while. They're obsolete now. Nice digits.

Gud goy

THE STICK AND CARROT APPROACH

HAS BEEN SKEDYUL

Sheeeit fam dat be rayciss

Weez can do anythangz, gnomesayn? We juss need mo' money fo dem pro-grams. Ya dig?

He literally just answered that question, when Trump's team is all sworn in.

Sneaky fuckin russians.

but, but it's traditional to go suck Mexico's dick, why aren't you doing that right away?

Did that ban of Trump in the UK ever go anywhere was it just a bunch of whining faggots that never got anything done.

I remember two Scottish women losing their shit when pushing for it.

KEK

Its Cuck Island we're talking about - what do you think?

how is that relevant you fucking faggot? jesus

These fucking people need to stop fighting the fucking inevitable already.

What the fuck was that heavy-accented guy trying to say?

19988 people watching
Check those

Parliament debated about it, went no where.

These people don't deserve to be reporters.

The Russians are here!

YES COMRADE, YOUR PRESIDENT IS SERVING US WELL *rubs hands*

shut the fuck up

Is this Russian a shill baiting or is it just me?

"It means ive answered your question."

BTFO

kek

lmao drumpf didn't win drumpfcucks btfo
Jesus what a faggot

Loved that sneer.

"BUT MUH DEMOCRACY! FUCK THE REPUBLIC, WE WANT THE MOB!"

These kikes are vermin.

Jeff is a fucking cunt

It's been a long time since the US and Russia weren't hostile to each other, and King Nigger did everything he could to make our relations worse. It might take them a little time to believe it's real that Trump wants good relations with them.

man he was hard on this russian guy. He didn't have to literally BTFO him.

GENUINE ANGER

The media needs a major gassing.

Come on Sean, get spicy already

Jesus christ you can tell the shill reporters have never done any real reporting in their lives.

OH NOW YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT VOTER FRAUD AFTER YOUR CUNT LOST? NOW YOU WANT TO BRING UP MUH DEMOCRATIC PROCESS?

FUCKING REPORTER SLIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These questions are so pointless

PAJEET IN THE HOUSE

He's not even there and he's alpha as fuck

Hey not all Brits are bad.

Based Nige is British.

THE NOSE KNOWS

character attack to discredit Spicer

STOP AND FUCKING THINK PEOPLE
Kek I love this Spice.

They've been Obama cheerleaders for 8 years. It's a rough transition to do a 180 so quickly.

They did a recount, and Trump won more!

The media is largely irrelevant.

lol the media is genuinely shocked

I'm fine with pointless questions, I'm pissed at the ones that are directly trying to impede Trump, like trying to make him waste time on investigating election fraud, then as he does it they'd probably report how insecure he is about his win.

Really wish he would just tell him the truth to:

Because he's white.

Checked for
EVERY TIME

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Greenfield

Same here. I tuned in to some of Obama's press secretary just out of curiosity and I almost put a bullet through my monitor.

Based Spicer is keeping these kikes in line.

I support the election fraud investigation because it would put our enemies in jail and offer an ironclad argument for non-negotiable voter ID laws. So far our best weapon against the left has been them making idiots of themselves publicly, and that means the pressing force behind our front is having the facts on our side.

kek, she looks like Spicer just ripped a huge fart right in her face.

kek

The issue is that Trump is heavily limited on reliable human resources since the basis of the country is so eroded by corruption.

This voter fraud bullshit is very annoying

Obonobogos press secretary is a fucking slimeball. I wish a very painful death for that faggot.

What is with all these cucks that won't shut up about this

will they fuck off already holy shit

Who's the qt on the right?

I hope Trump solves immigration before Holla Forums implodes. We're reaching critical mass at breakneck pace

ALL THESE FUCKING VOTER FRAUD QUESTIONS

nndb.com/people/476/000024404/

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP

Ten bucks says they'll ask at least 5 more times with 5 different reporters.

This bitch needs a backhand.

B T F O O O O O OO O O O O OO

They're just trying to undermine his credibility by insinuating that voter fraud is crazytalk.

Can we just admit that Californians aren't people and they shouldn't be able to vote?

They're really trying to delegitimize the electoral vote still?

Checked for Truth

HIllary's MUH POPULAR VOTE is the only thing the left can use to shield themselves from Trump's mandate. They can't let the claim slip away from them.

praise kek

(checked)
His holiness confirms.

confirmed

Trips demand five across the eyes

What do these niggers want Trump to do to investigate voter fraud? Haven't we already had recounts that proved false numbers? What more can we do?

Holy shit a good question

NATO is up next on the chopping block.

Literally anything except implementing a voter-ID law.

Deport the illegals.

CAN THESE DEMI-HUMANS LEARN TO SPEAK??!

Jesus Christ dude will you just mcfucking kill yourself already?

Kek wills it

He'd better investgate voter fraud at some point. If there's anything there I want to expose it.

MANDATES BTFO

FUCK YOUR "TAX" KING NIGGER

Hitler agrees.
WEW

VOTER FRAUD AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ban the voter fraud cunts

AGAIN

Voter fraud question again.

This bitch now deluding herself in real time lol

SHUT UP BITCH

BUT SERIOUSLY GOYIM, WHAT ABOUT THE VOTER FRAUD?

(Please no voter-ID)

Why the fuck are they so fixated on voter fraud? Jesus fuck.

Sean 'Genocide? Anything is possible' Spicer

and why weren't they when they thought they were going to win

BAD DUDES

lol

Well he said great ally, not greatest ally.

You can tell they all want to write up bullshit on this considering how many times they're trying to quote him on voter fraud, they really want to just shoot themselves in the face again.

Welcome to a Republican presidency.

These press briefings will be, for the next 4-8 years, nothing but attempts by bitter leftist media kikes trying to find some gaff or angle of attack, and basically nothing more.

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO GET THROWN IN GITMO BY THE PRESIDENT?

It's been answered before but they're trying to undermine him, the fact they've asked over a dozen times shows how committed they are to undermining him.

It would undermine him because it would be a nice tabloid article for them if he does investigate it and it opens up further voter tampering.

music sourse please, I love those orthodox psalms

The voter fraud question is a gotcha. They are trying to get him to say something 'racist' like that the 3-5 million illegals voting predominantly vote Dem.

This is a tumultuous time for Trump - now more than ever, the deep state is using subversion and trying to overthrow him. Maintaining public support is critical. Until he is on firm ground, making any rash moves would be stupid - he has to play his cards in the right order. In time, everything will be right.

This shitskin also requires a firm slap.

They're farming to write more "LOL TRUMP IS STUPID" articles.

SEAN SEAN SEAN

KEK

SEAN

well that was fun

SEAN PLS

They were still asking about muh voter fraud. KEK

LEFTIST MEDIA ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!

I'll trust those dubs

Wow I seriously opened this reply window to get pissed that I had to go back to work. That was well timed.

You are waifu is shit ?

Where is muh music?

how much time that stupid nigger wasted again? 5 minutes only to answer her GIBS requests

I think they want to legitimize the "Russian hacking" voter fraud. Like Spicer said - Anything is possible. Therefore, if "Illegal" voter fraud is real, then it's possible for the Russian hacking to be real too.

They'd also like Trump to commit to an investigation so once they muddy up and spin the results, it makes him look foolish.

Someone needs to do a Sean edit of the MARKMARKMARK thing

Song is Oligarkh - Forgive us

what? it's over, just like that? i wasn't paying attention

Dunno about you lads but I could watch these every day until Trump leaves office in never ever.

>SEAN

Someone webm this. Highly relavent.

Wouldn't it be good to bring this up, though? Then normies can see that they're just brought here for slave labor and votes.

GREATEST ALLY

Yesterday everyone was asking about "muh inauguration viewership numbers". Today everyone is asking about "muh voter fraud". I'm interested in seeing if it's the same group of people asking the same questions as each other, and if there's maybe some collusion going on.

We're going to see articles within hours about that 'Anything is possible' comment, knowing the press.

They think it doesn't exist, so they want him to take a position, since they think either would be wrong and make him look stupid.

Sure, because we all know illegals were overwhelmingly in support of Trump, right?

Ok, at this point I'm 50% sure that Sean "hotter than my wiafu" Spicer is a Imperial bastard

woe I just heard a nasty fart on the audio

I love how he leaves with them all so angry. It's a huge "fuck off" to the media

"Make sure Israel gets the respect it deserves in the middle east" this makes me think that they are literally just using israel to remove kebab and that's all. that would explain trump's over the top public support for israel

thanks user, nice dubs

Are you saying the press colludes?
Impossible, user. :^^^)

Hello newfag.

Ultimately they all work for the same six far-left Jews who own all media in the US. It's easy to present a unified front.

It's a trap, there's no good outcome if he investigates it. He'll look bad for investigating it and anything he comes up with will be meaningless since he's president and normies will assume he has the power to lie about that shit.

These fucking useless mongs scream questions out as he's leaving as if he'll stop in his tracks and come back to the podium to answer their bullshit. Self-important hacks I tell you. They deserve a firing squad.

What do you think Spicer's favorite anime is?

Pretty sure that was you.

Fuck off. It will be investigated and voter ID will be the mandate.

Why is "Sean" pronounced as Shaun instead of like Dean but with an S?

At this point it would only serve as a divisive distraction. Trump is trying to unify the center around his economic initiatives. Giving the media something divisive that they can harpy shriek about hampers Trump's ability to drive the narrative he wants.

He should launch an investigation, but then put forth that the results are classified in relation to their importance to US elections (wouldn't want the Russians getting ahold of classified info, would you?), and then put forth a voter-ID law on the basis of the findings of that investigation, which can't be released to the public because classified.
Just to fuck with them.

There's only one way to deal with Israel.

Welcome to Holla Forums

the irish are a primitive civilization

Literally the only fucking reason to do it is for PR though you fucking hypocrite. There's no value in committing resources to that when you can just fix the problem instead.

It's gonna be a Holla Forums tradition, I can feel it.

I never understood that. Are they that dense?

probably

~just mick things~

Checked for new rallies

Enjoyed the part where the obese shegro was asking why Trump hasn't yet unfucked the thoroughly niggerized inner cities. Spicer's answer was we'll MAGA and niggers will find jobs.

They're so accustomed to the gibs train they expected Trump was just going to start up another round of billions in tax dollars straight to nigger organizations.

Nah. We /post-truth/ naow. It will be investigated and the fraud will be exposed and there is nothing they can do about it.

This would be fine. But what they're trying to push on him, which is to investigate and release the findings, is a no win scenario trap. Which is why half of them fucking asked it.

I want to know. I don't think it's as big as the rumored amount but I damn well know it's not insignificant.

On voter fraud: we have nothing on the table at this time. Of course you are making excellent points and we will take that under advisement to put higher prioritization of illegal immigration for our agenda and will forward your concerns at the next INS ICE meeting. We can bump it up a week or two if it calms your fears.

You can't be petty enough to give a shit about voter fraud. The people who care about that while we're making America great will believe that shit until they die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_orthography
The "e" softens the "s" into an "sh" sound (i.e. Shan).

To reiterate, you can't give a shit about voter fraud that's going to be fixed. If Trump does an investigation on it, I'd hope it'd be on his own terms with his own victory conditions, not at the medias request.

wew
Same 'ol tricks, merchant.

Agreed media a shit

I hope it gets more people in general interested in keeping up with press briefings and affairs, possibly get them to see how much of an agenda most of them have.

It's pronounced "shorn"

Spicer needs to say "question answered" more and tell them that was their only question and move to someone else.

I was just thinking this this morning.

We're going to need a permanent cyclical sticky, or the whole board is gonna be full of "Press Conference General"s.

The number of women reporters, and further the number of shitskin women reporters, is appalling. These stupid cunts are the reason men aren't working anymore and why journalism doesn't have credibility.

He has literally ran his whole fucking campaign on his own conditions despite the media begging and demanding him not to. Watch, when the investigations start, they'll cry and kick and scream like they always have.

Whether he is in the right or wrong on this issue is immaterial. Just like when Trump stopped swearing on the campaign trail, even though he should be swearing all he wants just like the rest of us. His reveal of the truth at the wrong time will be used against him, and he does not need to make any unforced errors as we are still extremely vulnerable to a coup.

CIA/Soros has shown they can compel a million people onto the street, appropriate cover for their militant actions. Think about that for a second: one million people. Their goal is to create the illusion of unrest and to normalize the idea that it is acceptable to overthrow the govt - aka kill or impeach Trump. The CIA has been overthrowing democratically elected regimes and installing puppet dictators with these tactics for decades, it's the exact same playbook. Trump's comments during his inaugural address were on point - he says there hasn't been a democratic leader in America for decades.

Globalist interests, including elements of the CIA, KSA, and Jewish lobby are collectively still extremely dangerous. Until Trump is on firm ground and more of the general public have accepted him as president, he has to play cautiously. Trump knows who the enemy is and will eradicate them in time. See video at .

archive previous threads:

1.0 : 8ch.net/pol/res/8904943.html

1.1 : 8ch.net/pol/res/8906657.html

1.2: 8ch.net/pol/res/8906610.html

Maybe they will. But what they're doing right now is trying to goad him into it, Trump has too little to gain and too much to lose by walking into this blatant trap they're setting.

(checked)
Dubs confirm that letting women into the workforce was a huge mistake.

It wont be now, no, but it will be done before the Senate election in 2018.

I understand what you're wanting. But there's going to be a shitload of other corruption for Trump to release with it if he does release it.

Wrong. Women are clearly better at things like nursing, taking notes, stripping, being a maid. If I want to pay them then they should be working.

I look forward to it.

They don't want those jobs. They want the $100K+ positions without working for them, then fucking them up when they get them through affirmative action bullshit. Men with credibility wouldn't be running puff pieces about how awesome Black Bloc is.

That's about it. Men are better teachers, better medics, and even better housekeepers. Why do you think butlers are always paid more even when there is no other staff?

we know who fears the samurai.

You don't understand comparative advantage. Just because a man is better at every job doesn't mean that women shouldn't be working.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage

For example say there are only two goods, wood and oranges, and suppose a man can spend 1 hour to chop a crate of wood or 2 hours to pick 10 baskets of oranges. Women can spend 4 hours to chop wood and 4 hours to pick oranges.

Lets say 10 baskets of oranges costs $100, and 1 crate of wood is $80. When we buy oranges, we don't care where they are from, just the oranges. For a man, he will tend to chop wood and make $80/h instead of $50/h picking oranges. For a woman, she will end up picking oranges for $25/h instead of chopping wood for $20/h. We will mostly end up buying from women. This also will hold true no matter what the prices are basically, assuming a free market.

pic related

This is a very real phenomena for anyone doubting it. I know a girl making $100k+ doing entry level tech support with a masters in women's labor history. Total affirmative action job.

you're = you are
your = it belongs to you

you're wrong

hownew.ru

Trolling is a art.

I got a couple.

I love the media.

Using comparative advantage in this context ignores the negative societal effect of taking mothers away from raising their children.

HER TITTY GAME IS ON POINT

Garithos, m'lord, plz stay…

INDEED.

BUT AS SEAN "MY WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOURS" SPICER SAID.. THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

th-thanks, now my webm is slightly better

saved

nice one.