YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEEN

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEEEN

ehhhhhh

Finally! The white supremacist Emmys btfo!

I wonder if the irony is lost on them that this could only happen in a white western nation. I'd pay to see what it would be like if there was the Pakistani Emmy equivalent.

Seriously, name a place in the world that's going to give you a better shot at life than a nation that doesn't fit my description above.

Progressive Hollywood jerks themselves off about how progressive they are? Wow didn't see this coming, totally shocked.

Even normalfags started to realize how dumb GoT is becoming, plus there was a few scenes that made danny seem bad that pissed off the feminist.

Emmys literally mean jack shit just like the Oscars

Wow, what an accomplishment.

I don't understand how they don't find it insulting regardless.
This is participation trophy tier, I'd rather be told to fuck off rather than have everyone virtue signal like a bunch of smug pricks and then pat me on the ass like they're doing me a favor

Like that one scene where Dany brought a horde of stealing, raping, murdering savages to Westeros?
Who am I kidding, feminists would love that.

HELL YEAH, TAKE THAT PATRIARCHY!

That's why it's so strange that there were no awards for GoT this year.

GOT S7 isn't eligible for any emmys this year because of when the episodes aired. It should be eligible for next year though.

there are 7 seasons of that piece of crap?

you won awards that signify nothing but the biases of some 50 year old white dudes
congrats

Just got out of your cave?

no, i simply don't watch normalfag tv

You sounded surprised crap gets renewed.

The academy is like 90% jewish. I don't know the demographic makeup of the group deliberating emmy's, but i can't imagine it's much different.

Are there any sites where you can bet on this shit? This was set up long time ago, president Hillary was meant to be there too and hand over the prizes.

Kek