How do we fix Italy?

And by Italy I mean Southern Italy. Take the recent avalanche disaster:

This kind of shit happens every time there is a natural disaster, and the Italian mafia is often involved with the general social degradation. How do we stop all of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesororestaurant.ca/menu.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I figured the mafia families would be the last few non degenerate factions, huh.

We south americans must have tons of italian blood. The same, apathetic, incompetent, lazy, will-lacking pusilanimous and stone faced shameless attitude in politicians in our little corner of the world.

The Mafia was at its weakest during the fascist years. You can figure the rest out.

You don't. You wait for the rest of the countries to fix themselves first then, and only then, Italy will jump on the fixing bandwagon.
t. Marco Rossi mamma mia that's amore.

Thank you for the detailed story, since I have never heard of it before. Makes you pine the days of Mussolini where villages would be rebuilt in days after being totally destroyed in an earthquake (there was a video on this somewhere in youtube).

My suggestion would be to simply apply a harsh and eugenic set of laws. Kill anybody even slightly related to the Mafia. Encourage only the smartest and hardworking to have Children, and for those people to have the most children. Seek to popularize procreation in the North, and create a constant influx of Northerners into the South.

Speaking of which, the "Italy sucks at war" meme actually only applies in reality to the South, does it not? After-all, North Italy survived all the way into 1945 while the South got smashed almost immediately. Furthermore, the Social Republic even won a slight counter-offensive against the allies in 1944!

This. We're going to bitch about it and then copy whatever else Germany and France are doing.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

lol the mafia uses Africans as drug mules and made a shitton of money smuggling rapefugees to the Austrian border

His mind is made of memes, tbh. He fell for the thieves have honor/criminal code bullshit.

turn southern italy into a national park/forest

Abruzzo is not southern Italy, fucking retard

We need someone like Hitler. Not Mussolini, literally Hitler, or Trump

South Italy is a testament to the racial sciences pioneered by NS. South Italy – due to it's geographical location – was inevitably going to be mongrelized, whether at peace time with its women fucking people from across the waters in the area, or during war time being raped, it was always inevitable that they would be some cross-bred degenerates eventually.

The greatest cross-breed the world has ever seen was a robotic teleprompter reader with as much honest charisma as a peanut.

This isn't really on topic so I'm gonna polite sage but tomorrow is my birthday and my parents are gonna take me to an Italian style restaurant (not Olive Garden, its actually a fairly nice place)

What sort of Italian food is worth getting? I have a nut allergy so any kind of pesto is probably going to be a no go. This is a jice place so I don't want to waste a trip and $15 on pizza or spaghetti. Also a beer pairing would be pretty cool

Post the restaurant menu, I'll pick something good for you.

t. spaghetti nigger

You failed to point out the zaniest part of it all

The rescue choppers couldn't be flown to the designated rescue areas because all of Italy's paramilitary forces have been Frankenstein'd together into a bureaucratic mess to "cull out power discrepancies between the various agencies", meaning that to fly an ex-Guardia Forestale heli you need the Carabinieri's approval, but the heli itself was still in paperwork limbo so rescuers had to go around neighboring cities begging them to give them any vehicle that could be actually used without the approval of twenty paper-pushers. Or at least that's the account given by the rescuers, the rule of thumb in Italy is that whenever there's a problem, just blame it upwards or downwards until someone fucks it up and takes all the blame for himself. At least a nigger went down with the resort

By the way, ask a Southnigger anything

Depends on the menu

Here's their website menu. Dont think they have a pdf.

tesororestaurant.ca/menu.php

Anything under Firenze is Southern Italy and needs to be purged.

Honestly it's not that authentic. You can tell by the lasagna not using a bechamel sauce. Plebs use ricotta. Just get a pizza and a beer.

Sardegna here pls don't lump us in with the brownskins

Italian user, can I ask you to illustrate exactly to what extent the Southerners are inferior? Much appreciated.

Pizza and a beer sounds divine. Thanks user

Lunch dishes don't have much variety, dinner ones seem better. Either way, I'd go for some fresh fish or mussels, pizza for birthday is just bland.

It's like you've never seen an episode of Kitchen Nightmares

Ho many people from Sardinia are in Holla Forums? I met 5 in a single thread in cuckchan years ago, and I found 2, including you, here

meant to

Not sure, but we are probably redpilled by blood given that we've had a lot of muzzy problems to deal with in the past. Look up maps of 'islamic conquest' battles and see how many take place on the island. Then look at our flag and notice it's the decapitated heads of four moorish kings.

Isn't your flag like the Corsican one, as in with nigger scalps to warn would-be invaders of their fate?

I gotta be honest with you, it's shit
You should probably go for the pizza meal tbqh

That map is absolutely revolting

The Southerners are inferior meme is the same as the Argentina is white one. There's some truth to it but it's usually just D&C or butthurt non-whites. I described it some time ago too but long story short, Southern Italians don't have a sense of social, ethnic or cultural belonging that goes further than their hometown or "being from the South" and will always sympathize with other similar cultures by virtue of being dominated by so many different rulers that brought them no improvements whatsoever, which in turn turned their society into a bunch of quasi-poz'd hillbillies whose main goal is to beat "the system" and prove their superiority. The vast majority of the South has no patriotic ideas because to them Italy is just one other country in the long line of foreigners that they gotta (pretend to) pay taxes to.

On that note, why the fuck is >>>/italia/ such a fucking slog while any random Holla Forums thread concerning Italy gets so many active posters?

Because /italia/ is run by Holla Forums.
See

Welcome to Europe user. Where: the NATO aligned air forces don't have enough missiles and bombs to fight effectively, civil services are bloated and run by grifters, and best of all is that everyone says "this is fine". From the perspective of a burger, European countries are Commiefornia tier. The question is, when will the debt bubble burst and when it does, don't expect the governments to cope.

That's completely wrong, Commieformia is unique. Even some of the Swedes have the balls to fight back against Globalism, that place was built upon it.

We really are all the same