Republican Senators get redpilled on Chucky Schumer

Wasn't sure if this required it's own thread or not.

[Other Republicans gather around and "discuss" with Schumer, then]

Yeah. You learned the most important lesson:

Never Trust A Jew

archive.is/552rQ

Never 5get Sullivan Ballou. Whose father's name was Hiram.

Gee, a kike doing kike shit? I don't believe it. Fuck all Schumers.

I first learned what a filthy kike schumer was a a child. I saw him claim that the gunshots on the FLIR footage from Waco was just sun glints. Those delta-force pigs helped the ATF scumbags slaughter all those innocent people, and he fucking covered for them.

Wew

A dreadful thought occurs to me: What if the white Republican politicians earnestly don't know about the Jews? I've always assumed they were knowingly betraying the white race, but what if they just don't see it at all? What if white republicans are normalfag goyim who don't know they're goyim?

It's like they literally can't help but be backstabbing cunts, even at the worst possible times for them to do so.

It's our duty as patriotic citizens to inform them or replace them with our own

Yeah, that's exactly how it is. A Jew is genetically driven and culturally driven toward outlandish evil and greed, even if his latest scheme undermines his other schemes.

I honestly don't see how you could be a politician in DC and not know that something is fucky. The number of kikes compared to population. The amount of pull their lobbies have. Protecting pissrael. I'm sure the shoah programming they got growing up helps them turn a blind eye to things, but you have to be decieving yourself if you're living in a snake pit and can't see the danger.

Fixed.

And this is why I can't believe people honestly supported RuBot when he was trained by Schemer.

denial and narrow-mindedness can do alot user
they're probably justifying antifa and SJWs as fringe minorities noone should care about, for example

Never trust a Jew. And prepare as it screams in pain as it hits you.

Very typical kike behavior.

Schumer was also the one who called off the Waco investigations after evidence of foul play was found.

Oh they are. They are blinded with Money and other comforts. Cult Marx has pozzed all of them. Fortunately there is a cure. It's called rope.

Before Holla Forums did you honestly notice it? I'm sure you were interested in politics before, but did you question the jewish role in anything before being exposed to the rotten history of those people?

Schumer the tumor strikes again.

So does this faggot watch House of Cards too much or what? Because I know shit gets greasy as fuck at that level, but you'd think he'd be a little more circumspect about how he handled it.

I really like Senator Cotton. He was the one who took Clapper to task during that ludicrous hearing they had on the "russian hacking" a few weeks ago.

Stereotypical scheming, lying, conniving, slimy New York Jew. The way these people behave is nauseating. Even worse, they tell themselves that they're the ones who are in the right, and the goyim are the problem, and they believe it.

Typical tricks schlomo.

A lot of Christian Republicans don't 'know about the Jews.' They are blind goyim. I believe this.

Shumer knows that Jew York loves him, he doesn't have to fear about getting voted out in 2018

The problem is that while Shumer may be immune, his fellow senators look fucking awful, he's seriously hurting the chances of the Dems retaking the senate for a good 4 years, so I say let the jew try and stonewall the cabinent, he's only lining his own guys up for the firing squad

The real problem are christians being led astray by their respective (((church leaders))), especially zionist christians. A good example of this would be president LBJ. The way to solve that should be to attack the jew from all sides which includes redpilling christians. Zionist christians are the most cucked and make up your rank and file "Israel is our greatest ally'' republicans. But all christians are susceptible to the same subversion that their overtly zionist counterparts follow. For instance, like most subversions in general, the suberted do not realize they have been fooled and these zionists do not even realize nor identify as zionists. This means that you can not easily tell apart the zionists from your typical christians.

TYPICAL TRICKS SCHLOMO

They're blind goys just like the majority of the population. At most they see the DC Jews as shitty assholes, but they don't necessarily connect the dots.

I was watching a doc on Waco and by cocidinence this kike is back all over the news for some reason.
How do goyim politicians rationalise having these creepy demons for bosses? Imagine going into work and having to face that thing.
How many times a day do people have to stifle themselves screaming "Hitler was right"?
Just look at thing.

I understand all too well because I used to be a zionist-Christian myself. It's difficult to break through, because highly "respected" pastors who proclaim the "The jews are God's chosen" and "We have to support Israel" and the whole "Judeo-Christian values" meme.

I hate this kike and all his faggot kikes here in NY they are the most despicable people.
even if he is trying to help middle class fisherman by lobbying the EPA to relax their fishing regs
He is still a faggot kike.

Hilarious how short sighted they are.
They lost the election thoroughly, the president has big support and their party is breaking apart.
And he has the audacity of fucking with the incoming Republican block on day 0?
But on the other hand, he's signallin what we can expect in the next 4 years.
Hope Trump revvs up that twitter account and steam rolls over these cucks.