No thread for the cancer that is the Emmy Awards?

No thread for the cancer that is the Emmy Awards?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/tv/news/sean-spicer-emmys-stephen-colbert-1202561767/
yahoo.com/news/john-oliver-show-last-week-025542546.html
ew.com/tv/2017/09/17/emmy-winners-2017/
hooktube.com/watch?v=b0KAOoQMoqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

variety.com/2017/tv/news/sean-spicer-emmys-stephen-colbert-1202561767/

Spicer backstabbing Drumpf.

Has anyone ever cared about this shit?

Daily reminder that most every industry has some sort of award ceremony, Hollywood only gets the most recognition because of (((Star Power)))

yahoo.com/news/john-oliver-show-last-week-025542546.html

ew.com/tv/2017/09/17/emmy-winners-2017/

It's all cancer.

Handmaiden's Tale wins tons because muh feminism.

John Oliver wins tons because muh drumpf.

Veep wins tons because of muh hillary.

I strongly disagree! It's more like a mutated super AIDS variant.

Absolutely disgusting

ITT: Alt-right crybabbies whine about everything

So… Holla Forums likes the emmy's now?
Isn't it funny how you and hollywood agree on so many things?

The irony is that a lot of liberals still hate Spicer and think he's a Nazi. now they're angry at the Emmys for having him on and consider them Nazi sympathizers, that backfired lol.

Pick one.

hooktube.com/watch?v=b0KAOoQMoqA

Not really a Holla Forums guy and I couldn't give a shit about the Emmy's usually but how bad was this? I was using time.com earlier for some article and almost every related article on the screen was "Emmy's Celebrate Some Black Guy Who Won Something" and "Best Trump Joke at Emmy's!!", etc.

Regardless of where you are on the political spectrum, you have to admit that these events are just big excuses to virtue signal before you go back to your mansion. So again I ask, how AIDS riddled was this one on a scale of 1 to 10?

It can and will get worse.

It's the Jewsniggersshabos award show.

Let's recall

In memory of the jews you used to worship, except Gene Wilder, but press f to the crackhead from Star Wars.

you just know

I figured it would be pretty much this. Thanks. I mostly just wanted to know in advance what I'm going to have to hear around the water cooler for the next few days at least. It's not like I and every other person on the planet don't already know Hollywood's leanings but I wish they didn't seem to make it just a three hour (or however long it is) political show now. I got it: you hate Trump, you hate anyone who is right of the position that's a thousand miles on the left, you hate white people and men, etc.

Whoa. That is the face of a kid who has seen some shit.