The Jewish End Game

I think most of the board knows what the end game is for our Jewish friends. Take total control of the world, create an NWO, along with 1 mongrel controlled race with no heritage, history, or culture. Nothing to live for. No reason to fight back. Endless bread and circus and mongrel fucking.

I've been thinking how they get there. Maybe it happens in our lifetime or dosen't, but what's important is if they pull it off. In the current stages in their plan it looks like they're trying to establish greater Israel. They are currently destroying the middle east with help from the US fighting an Israeli and CIA funded terrorist group known as ISIS. (Ex Syrian Rebels)

Every country expect for a few (Iran being their biggest challenge) is currently being destabilized. Not only do they want to destroy muslims, they also want to destroy Whites. These 2 groups of people are the only ones to give Jews resistance.

So it's a 2 part plan. Bomb the shit out of the middle east with their homemade boogeyman ISIS, send Muslims to Europe where they will start interbreeding with whites and out breed them. Their goal is destroy Muslims and whites at the same time.

So what do we do? How do we stop this? Anti immigration protests are good for raising awareness in Europe, but do they really do anything? Hitler had an entire army backing him and he lost, (He was fighting almost the entire world after all). I almost starting to believe the subverted anti white traitors are outnumbering the ones who broke their programming. Whites are severely out numbered by muslims, and when you add the white traitors who love seeing their country literally raped, it can look hopeless.

So what is the end game for the White Race and all of Europa? Will it be a slow death of being out bred and interbred? Or will there be blood in the streets. People like merkel being dragged out of their homes and beaten to death. High ranking Jews like Rothshild hanged in the city square as the witch hunt continues.

Honestly, what the fuck do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OyopgFcv10
archive.is/bUarE
youtube.com/watch?v=auik4D1yIAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
endchan.xyz/pol/res/29730.html>>8918456
endchan.xyz/pol/res/29730.html
endchan.xyz/pol/res/30337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs
youtu.be/vdpFCKOt-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=4L031Fo8040.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are promoting Islam because it's a mud people religion that is all about racemixing i.e. it's built into the system since it allows polygamy therefore a shortage of women. The traditional way they've dealt with it is "go invade this neighbor and take their women" but they can't straight-up invade us or they'd be crushed. So jews have bought off leaders, installed some of their own and have begun flooding our countries and promoting Islam and miscegenation.

Use your brain. The previous wars between Israeli/Saudi funded Terrorist groups vs US, was used to destabilize the region and put controlled political figureheads in control of the destabilized countries. Then ISIS, also funded by Israel and Saudis, was used to keep the region destabilized after US Troops returned mostly.

BTFOing ISIS within a month, preventing Israel and Saudis from funding further Terror groups, and the US and Russia working together, helps the regions to be stabilized and rebuild, so there will be no more refugees, and all the previous refugees can return and help rebuild the region.

Seriously kill yourself, shill.

Well honestly Trump being President fucked this up a bit.

If you look at their own writings they have already told us they want WW3, Albert Pike rights about this.

It would have been easy to kick off if Hillary Won, she wanted war with Russia.

Now a bit more tricky, but they are going to try to play off of Trump's supposed backing of Israel our greatest ally 1000%.

If they can False Flag, Hoax, or something and say Iran (the most likely I think) to attack Israel.

There is your Muslim / Christian WW3 situation, if Russian honors their alliance with Iran, that seals that deal, and involves China as well just as under Hillary.

wrong pic lol

Jews control both Central banks in Russia and the US. They control both countries with no wiggle room. Sorry to say my friend Trump is just another 2 party candidate for Israel.

If anything is going to save the white race, it has to be a world wide revolution. A massive witch hunt for Jews and ending their banking empire. I don't see any other way.

Can I still vote for Hillary?

That's pretty much where I got that from. The pic is not verified to be authentic, but who knows. It makes sense.

Seriously kill yourself, you stupid fucking kike.

Honestly I think every election since Kennedy has been rigged. They've come as far as controlling almost every prominent country in the world through Central Banks, would they really fuck up rigging some election? Which I would believe for them would be piss easy. Maybe I'm overestimating them or maybe not, It's hard to tell what's real and not real.

IF TRUMP DOESN'T GAS EVERY KIKE ON THIS PLANET WITHIN 0.28 NANOSECONDS SWEAR
You never learn do you?

Filtered.

Who would expect Trump to make it this far?

As far as I could tell before Trump was on the scene their rigging / election plans were a Clinton vs a Bush

If Jews managed to install a Central Banking network across the entire world, completely subvert millions of people, and almost control the entire world with media alone, I think they can probably rig an election.

With Trump I think it's more or less of a pacifier. The people with guns are the people who voted trump oblivously, Jews don't want to piss them off just yet. So they gave them trump who will clam them down and give them the illusion of chance.

8 years of blue followed by 8 years of red. It's all the same shit really. The 2 party system is a system of control that has enslaved the minds of the US people. Once people see it for what it is, they can start seeing the real problems. (Like the Federal Reserve)

*Illusion of change/choice im fucking tired

lel

Gee whiz I didn't know that, should have shilled for Hill I suppose…

Trump is going through on campaign promises to make sure the majority of the population is on his side. What he does next is anyones guess.

Cuckchan is full of "a war with China would be easy" bullshit so maybe thats the end game. I still don't see Russia budging on their current alliances.

Filtered.

Filtered. It's almost like this board is completely fucked.

I hate Chinks too, but why would we go to war with them when their country is on the verge of collapse anyways?

:^)

What he does next will aid Israel into building Greater Israel, just like almost every President in the last 20 years. Either way, who the fuck knows when WW3 is coming, Jews want it you can tell. They've been planing this shit for a long time and they're getting impatient.

… and yet, so many here still shill against cryptocurrency.

Generally:

The two things hampering it at the moment are:

Even if the Bitcoin Core development team has been (((infiltrated))), there are still other cryptos that will work fine.

Realistically, what can we do to fight the kikes? They seem to have everything on lockdown.

See, that you think they have an end game suggests you're drastically over-estimating them.
They never have an end game. They've never had an end game.
That's basically what bites them in the ass every time.

All kikes play is the long game, though. They'll just run out of the country and then come back later and do the same shit again.

What world are you living in?
They have control, arguably, but their control relies entirely upon allowance - the moment they are resisted to any appreciable degree, their entire infrastructure will collapse in upon them, as it has countless times before.

The kindness of others will likely keep them from being exterminated, as, again, has occurred so many times before, and the cycle will continue.
Eventually, however, they'll likely be wiped out, and then, like an organism ridden of a hostile pathogen, a new pattern will emerge.

That was my question at the end of the OP. I honestly don't have a fucking clue. Over estimating empowers them but at the same time, Hitler got obliterated and now what do we have? I don't know. I would love to jump 100 years later and see what happened.

Hmmm, fuck this then. I'm just going to go become an artist and hide redpills blackpills in my work.

What time period are you talking about? Them getting kicked out of European countries constantly when they didn't have as much power?

Their power is much more centralized now thanks to technology. Hitler had a chance and failed. Whites are becoming more subverted every day. Whites are having lower birthrates. muslims are having more. I don't get it. What do you mean when " they'll likely be wiped out"?

That sounds just like wishful thinking with no plan.

I think it is all wishful thinking at this point. Look at the Alt-Right, they're a movement started by kikes and ran by kikes, yet they all seem to ignore that fact. Everyone thinks they're going to be saved by either Trump, or some other figure. People like Dylan Roof saw the writing on the walls, but not everyone has the conviction to become a martyr. Especially not when even here on Holla Forums people rarely defend Roof.

The problem with Dylan Roof is he victimizes blacks even more. Why not start assassinating high ranking Jews and white traitors? Killing some monkeys in church sends the wrong message. Get rid of the Jews and and white traitors and you can send all of those niggers to Africa. Blacks feed off victimization, it's their life source.

They don't, otherwise the internet would be entirely under their control and sites like this wouldn't exist. The very thing you're using right will determine who wins ultimately.

Total information acquisition and control would be the real endgame, if they achieve that it's game over.

*right now

Stop using their filth fiat and adopt and encourage the usage of the alternatives (crypto).

So long as they can print money infinitely, they can fund subversive propaganda infinitely.

From the dragons mouth

Body language study

This

There is no reason to shoot schools or churches and act like a tool. I feel bad for Dylan Roof because he was a confused kid. HaveItYourWay.gif

oh cmon. If anything Holla Forums is great for Jews, along with all of those other sites like ATS, godlike, alex jones, david ike etc. I think it gives the illusion of choice and hope. But I also think it makes them more powerful in the sense that image boards can resemble an MSM news source, everything "feels" hopeless and fear spreading. "Jews have all the power and we cant win". Jews know the ones who broke their programming are going to go here and shit post. Will they organize in the real world? not likely.

Though it's funny. You still see some very redpilled books on Amazon, and yet, The Jews through the IMF and the Federal Reserve, control most of the powerful countries in the world, with the exception of a few. So why can't they just censor all this shit? Take off all those books on amazon, take down these websites. That would be so laughably easy for them.

That's why I think these sites benefit them, why would they keep letting them run if they could shut it down so easily? Or maybe they think 5,000 posters or less on an image board are even a threat who knows.

Hey do you know when or if the lightning network will be started to used?

I was referring to the entire infrastructure itself. It has also demonstrated how effective it has been in combating propaganda in the past. There's a lot of recent events that would have gone much more favorably for them if the internet wasn't as free as it was.

This site has a kike mod. We can make fun of trs all day long but this site too has a kike mod. 4chan is completely corrupt. Youtube too, and twitter.

The point is that the jews wont shut things down because they know that that will cause action. What they instead do is shit up things on the channels they control. There's two magical words that causes a ban on every chan: Flat Earth. It sounds stupid, but that is because you have been taught lies since kindergarten. The one thing the jew fears is people looking seriously into this topic. It will upend the world like nothing else. Freemasons will be disbanded like in Hitlers Germany and jews will be killed - hopefully - or deported.

I understood what you said. I'm just wondering, if they can control countries through central banks, and even control the entire US military, why wouldn't they take some books down on Amazon or take down this image board? In my opinion it's either so

We don't organize outside and start hanging them

They can keep an eye on us with how much we know

Were not a threat

Either way, no one in this thread really knows what the fuck to do.

They probably will when they assess the time is right. So when the act doesn't arouse more suspicion than the good it does for them.
Currently they are pushing the jews are and always have been victimized angle, all criticism is anti semitism.

What did Albert "the kike" Pike mean by this?

If you want something to change, go make it happen.

Honestly haven't researched flat earth myself that much. Hollow earth sounds a little more plausible. With all the divide and conquer in the information war it's hard to tell what's real and not real. The rabbit hole is almost like going down a path of insanity.

It gets banned because you're a shill trying to push Illuminati level crazy into the mix. Same thing with " some Jews worship Satan!" meme (aka: not all Jews)

Kill yourself Sinead.

He intended you stupid goyim to not look further into it, to scare you into gripping tighter onto the dogma they feed you from the other side. It's more "believe what we say you stupid goy, trust us."

Just like UFO's bombed the trade towers, lol. That one always made me laugh. But do you think all Jews worship Satan? Every one I've met is a complete cunt, but worshiping Satan? The Synagogue of Satan sounds more like a minority if anything. My dad remarried to a former banking Ashkenazi Jew. Not even kidding. I would love to catch her in some satanic ritual. I could finally red pill my boomer cucked father.

Occultist kikes got tricked by satan into believing that he is god. The truth is that they themselves have no fucking idea what they are doing for the most part or are utterly convinced that whatever attrocities they commit are ultimately for the greater good of mankind.

Here comes one of them now.

I read somewhere I think in a Michael Hoffman book that all that Satanic Jew shit is bullshit, it gives them the illusion of more power. Like they're untouchable. But then you read shit in the bible about the synagogue of Satan.

this.

nationalism rising globally is being used to sway people into supporting nationalist israel

I thought the whole point of the Talmud, and the appeal to it is to make Jews believe that they themselves become God?

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.

The God the juwes worship is Satan

bitcoin is fucking done imo

just use ethereum or something

Do you think this is some sort of Simulation where the few people in the world who broke their programming managed to win? Honestly it just seems like it's so fucked. Part of me just want's to believe this is all some big fucking joke.

I know it's flat 100% after months and months of study. There are many things which prove it 100% but easiest to grasp are perhaps gyro's, the fact that noone ever sees a curvature(except through the lens of a camera that always makes at least a slight curve - only pinhole cameras exempt), planes not having to nose down and that the horizon shouldnt rise to your eyeline - ever. These things take some time to go through of course.

I am Sinead. They always say that. You can see it here too:

Their game is always the same. Label someone "bad thing" that they think Holla Forums doesnt like.

It's been co-opted and derailed by all the most popular online groups [TRS/DailyStormer et al] to sway people into supporting isreal

The red-pill has been contaminated by the juden virus

I often say that "commies never learn." It seems to run through the blood of a certain part of our race though. The jewish "magician" easily hypnotizes a large portion of whites into becoming traitors to themselves and to their blood brothers.

The Talmud is jewish blood on paper, a garbled mess of "do whatever the fuck you want it's okay you're a jew."

Because all they have to do is obscure such sources through the use of disinformation and conditioning through conventional media. If people are made uninterested or downright dismiss pursuing the topics, then they will pose no real threat being available.

That attitude would rapidly change if you launched an information campaign which makes people pay real attention to such things. That's when you see the wave of mass censorship abruptly happen. A key goal would be to provoke such conditions of sudden panic by them so it fuels a Streisand effect.

Which would explain their behavior. I've met with rich Ashkenazi Jews because my step mother is one (lol) she also was a banker in England.

Anyway they're all massive cunts They always act the same. Self righteous fucks who thinks everyone loves them. When I look at them in the eye, It's hard to tell if these people are even human not even kidding. Something about them just throws me off.

The Talmud means whatever they want it to mean, whenever its convenient for it to have that meaning.

What's your take on what the future looks like? Hard question I know, but I wonder if books like Brave New World and 1984 paint a complete fantasy picture then a real one.

Someone please explain this shit

I think most muslims coming to Europe could care less about Jews. They just want to survive and fuck blondy.

The trick is in the serpent's promise to adam and eve, "if you eat from this tree, you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil". The you shall be as gods part more specifically. Because the knowing good and evil part did actually work, and now they are waiting for the "be as gods" part, too bad it will never actually come.

I tip me fedora to you my friend. These are the same old and tired arguments straight from /r/atheism designed to appeal to the average liberal arts student, you should also add sexist and racist to finish off that long list of meaningless "look at me i'm so smart" insults. You should bring up le volcano meme as well. The truth is, God of the new and old testaments both is not nice at all to people who are against him, all you need to do is read the actual book, esspecially revelations where God basically nukes earth.

I like how you intentionally ignore the part where the brown people they imported stop being muslim. The central point is the destruction of Islam and Christianity and replacing them with satanism, the ethnic background is irrelevant.

exactly.

before israel was formed, the jews had only one side of their D&C coin: leftism

now jews have israel which is their right wing flipside.

its the worst fucking thing to happen to the world honestly… they send out their globalist rats to wreck havoc with leftism and then when those countries push back, they all scurry back to israel and the kikes claim fellow traveler status "oy vey us nationalists have to stick together! just trying to build our ethnostate like you goys :^)"

I don't know anything about the bible, so maybe you can help me out. I think most of us can agree that everything looks pretty fucked in the Jews favor. Do you believe in some divine being coming down and crushing this evil? Honestly I think it's the only way the Jews lose. Or maybe an asteroid.

-Josh Bornstein - Times of Israel

Reminder your children are gentiles too, and hed love to do the same thing to them, and ALL JEWS WHO FOLLOW THE TALMUD BELIEVE THE SAME THING - AND KING JEW SAID HE WILL MAKE THE TALMUD LAW BEFORE HES OUT

Capital spam isnt enough for this. Everyone should understand and know these things.

Who's King Jew?

Also no, I never bothered to learn how to redtext and came from cuckchan months ago.

Netanyahu.

See pic 3.

as a christian i will get a lot of hate on Holla Forums for this, but if the book of revelation is true then we do lose to the jews in the end, until jesus comes back and reks their shit of course.

of course that doesnt mean we should be demoralized or fight any less hard. maybe that doesnt happen for another 1000 years and this time around we DO crush the kikes.

The bible says we lose? Why does God allow that to happen? So much of this shit I don't understand. I don't understand why somebody cant come down right now and just purge these fuckers.

In fact, next time I see a poster thread Im going to try to remember to get people to put that quote on it. Nothing will wake people up faster than hearing what jews actually believe, and what the Talmud says. Remember, jews have always said if the goyim find out what the Talmud actually says, that they would be executed. They tried to hide it for thousands of years, only the internet has made it widely available.

There's been all sorts of stuff coming out in the isreali press during Trump's presidency about Trump ushering in their Satanic God to rule over all goyim.

Unfortunately not one cartoon frog poster ever picked up on the Likudnik zionist neo-con support for Trumps campaign, only paying attention to the leftists rejection of trump.

Search around the isreali press and you'll find allsorts about this.

Rabbi Predicts Trump Will Win and Usher in the Second Coming
youtube.com/watch?v=3OyopgFcv10

"Trump's victory, Glazerson said, is directly connected to his support for Israel.

The first table was published in July, the second just last week. He found "Donald" in Hebrew next to the Hebrew word for president. He also found a abbreviation for the Hebrew words for United States.

Glazerson also found codes that point to both Nov. 8 and Nov. 9, the date of the election and the first day Trump would be president-elect, if he wins. The rabbi quotes the book of Isaiah and the story of Cyrus, which has been frequently referenced by evangelical faith leaders who have supported the Republican presidential nominee.

The codes also reference the Hebrew words for "chosen" or "elected" and "love for Israel." Trump has made it clear he has a deep love for Israel and would protect it, if elected next week.

Glazerson also found a connection between Trump and the word "moshiach" (messiah), which in Hebrew means "anointed," saying his election would be connected to the arrival of Messiah. Many Christians have felt the day of the Second Coming is fast approaching, and the rabbi's findings may be further evidence.

The first set of codes (above) were found in the book of Deuteronomy. The second, identical, set (below) were found in the book of Numbers."

http:// www.charismanews.com/politics/elections/61031-rabbi-predicts-trump-will-win-and-usher-in-the-second-coming

Are you referring to this article?

http ://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/180440

If I go to the link, does it not have the same headline and story? What are you saying? Id prefer to not go to that website.

it just talks about how King jew wants to make Israeli legal law talmud law. So I guess it's the same shit.

What in the fuck. So all those retarded Jews against Trump were not in the know? I knew he was connected with Jews but this is something else. I feel like If I posted this thread during the regular board hours this thread would be shilled to hell. Thanks for the info.

Also is the 2nd coming the Anti Christ? Or is that already here? And if the Jews 2nd coming does indeed happen, will there be something to balance it out? Like Jesus Christ? Sorry for my ignorance on this, I need to research this shit more.

It has the link in the actual screencap. I didnt cap it, Ive never checked the source, some people doctor images, but Im pretty certain that one is real. I was thinking you were linking me a different article with the implication it was changed in the screencap, but I guess not.

mans natural state is evil. there will always be a jew (read: minion of satan) there to tempt you with money or sex or power so that you do his bidding for a time.

i think the point is that without Christ you will never truly win against the evil of this world. we do win in the end, but not with the Lords help.

without*

Like this one. This one got me, but I imagine how you could think this was real, in this day and age.

You mean like every psychopath?

I don't understand, if there's always a Jew, how do we win? Is then all a test to get into heaven? Is all of this some sort of simulation test?

What worth are laws that can be broken without punishment? If God did not punish sinners he would be an unjust God.

The antichrist is the jews' "first coming" (they rejected Jesus and so are still looking for their messiah). He may well be on the planet already.

lol

This self hate shit escapes me. My entire family is into this shit and it's driving me insane. I was having an argument yesterday with my ultra feminist anti white sister (she went to an all girls college in NYC) about immigration into Sweden. I told her about the rapes etc. I asked her if those girls would be raped if those muslims weren't there. She said that's the price you pay for allowing muslims doctors and scientists in.

At that point I felt like my brain short circuited. Heres a women with a "masters degree" in physiology and she appears to be a complete idiot. I think some of the smarter leftists are inherently dumber then lesser intelligent conservatives. These leftists seem to go out of their way to make stupidity a virtue.

I realized the other day, communism really is their end game. Giant underclass with no money, and a few Jews in the Kremlin with tons of money.

This is how the USSR was, and the US is. Their end game is to flatten it out, totally, one slave race.

They're too much secret power to gas. The devil convinced us he didn't exist and so did the Jewish oligarchs.

What will happen, they will wear out their welcome and get kicked out, some time will pass and they'll start over and do it again.

The danger is if they can fuck up Syria, turkey and Iran, destabilize the Middle East and achieve Great Israel. That's what the Russia propaganda is all about.

If they can't do this, the Palestinians will crowd gaza tighter and tighter until Israel is seen as an apartheid all over the world, and then something is done. This isn't that far away.

We can't let them expand Israel when this happens.

So is the 2nd coming the moment where the Anti Christ is revealed or Satan comes into play?

So you don't think Russia is Jewish controlled? Hard to believe with the USSR being almost completely Jewish controlled.

Trump might just be telling them what they want to hear, getting their hopes up now so he can shatter them later.

He had to get support from somewhere.

OP confirmed too smart

Watch an episode of Watching the Hawks or Going Underground or an opinion from Ed Shultz, the headline news guy, or an episode of The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann, or an old episode of breaking the set with Abby Martin, all found on Russia Today - and tell me the jews didnt do that.

What are really the chances of that happening? Let's say Trump rode the Jewish cock carousel to blend in, what's his next step?

Whats the TLDR that Russia Federation is run by Jews

Trump is a mason. You can see it by the handsigns he likes to wave. The masons are the single most powerful group in the world and they are shabbos goyim.

You mean *Thats? Putin has pictures with Jews all over the internet, it seems like the only countries that don't have some Jew central bank are Iran, North korea, Syria, and cuba.

incidentally all the places youre supposed to hate.

The 2nd coming is when Jesus comes back to defeat the antichrist and all evil. The antichrist (controlled by satan) has taken power globally years before that point.

There is no fancy arrival for the antichrist, however he does perform some miracles (with satans help) to trick people into thinking hes legit.

The return of Jesus is of course completely different, every human on the planet will see his arrival and they will know it is the true Christ.

Already stopping Obamacare, already bombing the rebels, already bringing tons of money and jobs back, already taking lgbt and wetback bullshit off the whitehouse website, already pulling the US out of the UN… hasnt even put a Supreme Court Justice in yet, but hes given us Jeff "KKK was okay until I found out they smoked pot" Sessions as AG, for example. I couldnt give a flying fuck if Trump is a mason, because hes done more in the last few days than Obama did for the white race in 8 years.

Yeah that's whats so blatantly obvious about it. It's so easy to connect the dots once you realize it's all bullshit. The media has been shilling for the destruction of Iran for what it seems like forever.

Genuinely I don;t know myself.

They believe that the 1st [Trump] will be the false messiah, the one after him will be the one who brings the goy under heel.

Essentially the false messiah will serve to prepare the way and usher in their Satanic God to rule on Earth.

This is their belief, I am simply repeating what the isreali jew media prints for jewish eyes only.

Always read up world events on the MSM, then look up how the isreali press reports those same world events, you'll find an interesting new angle of light shone on so many issues.

Like ISIS is the enemy of the West, yes isreali rags show the isrealis treating their jihadists, calling it a humanities exercise in benevolence.

juwes really are truly evil and look at all goy as lowly cattle to serve them and steal from then slay.

Why do kikes like you keep mentioning Hillary? The election is long over.

Is there any mention on what Jesus will do? Will he shoa them or treat them like this bible verse from revelations:

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Revelations 3:9

In that scenario, he has to get the Jews rout of the CIA first of all. Pompeo could be a step toward that and I want to give him a chance.

Trump has to crack down on campaign fundraising and lobbyists, super pacs etc, these are aipacs biggest guns. Not taking their money during his campaign is a good sign for this.

He has to delegitimize the Jew media to the American public. Not just CNN and liberal stations, but neocon Fox News, (owned by the Australian born Jew, Murdoch, who (((Reagan))) gave American citizenship.)

And get more Americans to get there news from other sources. His mastery of Twitter will destroy the (((media's))) leverage on him.

I think the best case scenario is Trump weakening the controls Israel maintains its power with, and in 8 years when there's always a party change, the Dems led by sanders and Ellison will take out the Jews.

But you're supposed to hate Russia too. Is this to get to Syria and irN maybe, but makes it look like Jews don't like Putin.

Russia central bankers are Jew, sauce?

They might run their country well, but they sure dont want us to run ours well. RT pushes cultural marxism, if you pay attention at all. It doesnt match with the rest of what Russia is about, it evinces a different plan.
They want the crazy leftists to flourish and our society to be weak.

Part of the Jews power, is the evangelicals support them, because the bible says they have to be there in the second coming for Jesus army to destroy.

Fuck that, you don't support evil to strike it down later, that's retarded.

Evangelicals backed Trump.

I think that is a hoax article. Yeah granted, the Jews themselves are claiming that but it's pretty believable imo.
The writing is way over the top.

www .timesofisrael.com/hoax-blogger-posts-vile-post

Jews, like all non-believers, go to hell. Its that simple.

That doesn't help us up here.

Need to wipe (((them))) out if we ever get the chance. Evangelicals backing Israel are degenerate cucks, need to be wiped out too.

This is a uniquely American thing, in fact I see the parallels of the deactivation of Christianity [post Vatican II] as it has done to all Western nationalist groups in the last year, got them all ZoG loving and blindly supporting isreal.

You say evangelicals backed Trump for supporting isreal, which is odd because I saw a huge campaign being whipped up (in the alternative media and CIA co-opted webgroups) when the lie that he was secretly against the jews was propagated.

After his AIPAC meeting/arse kissing, his numbers took a brief drop in popularity, but like the good goys they are, a month later all the cartoon frog posters forgot all about that fawning to isreal and carried on MAGAing themselves into subservience.

see:

Pic 3. Its from the Talmud, and he posted it in the Times of Israel. It generated outrage, but calling it a "hoax" is just a jewish whitewash.

Anybody that has ever so much as expressed the vaguest support for isreal, and any number of of their social degeneration programs (feminism/LGBT/multiculturalism) need to be wiped out.

when jesus comes back he sets up his millenial kingdom (rules for 1000 years physically on earth, before satan gathers a human army and takes one last shot at jesus and gets rekt by hellfire).

its possible during this thousand years that any kikes still alive that are unsaved are forced to bow down before christians in a rev 3:9 manner.

check out any of pastor andersons videos (he has a huge series on revelation, if you have the time) because they are mostly accurate

that's because communism is judaism, a poor mob of powerless goyim parasited by a ruling class of jews

If you're supporting Israel for this reason or any other, kek will destroy you.

Strong evangelical support for trump campaign.

don't forget they also created libertarianism as an opposite to socialism

Witnessed.

no one who knows jews actually likes them, even lefties

Lucifer is the "morning star." The one who brought the light of knowledge God withheld from humanity. This knowledge Lucifer illuminated humanity with is that humans can be God through knowledge and thought like the sciences, math, etc.

They also have a boner for Prometheus, who stole fire from the gods and gave humans fire aka "The Light," aka human thought and knowledge.

Thus, humans can fly to the moon and stars and conquer the Earth and control it, like God. Then as you go through masonry you are taught that you are God and the building of Solomon's Temple within you is the temple of God within you. Then you realize that there is nothing that will stop you other than yourself or other Enlightened ones.

It's kind of like a Scientology for the 1700s except Masons have more celebrities, world leaders and actual people who are influential in world affairs.

Also I don't think Donald Trump is a Freemason. Think about that for a minute…

Can you say for sure, is he the first us president not a mason

But that is a terribly flawed interpretation of the Revelation. The Revelation has all but come to pass. The only thing we are waiting to be fulfilled is the release of Satan to deceive the nations and the final judgement.

Everything else has come to pass. There is no 1,000 year kingdom, the kingdom of God was established when the church was form on Pentecost in A.D. 30 (or 33).

literally everyone is against us, so most likely a slow death.

doesn't mean we have to go without a fight, but i doubt things will ever get so bad that actual war would break out… they wouldn't risk it.

interbreeding and outbreeding only works if whites are rich and well educated, the moment we aren't the birthrate will go up and their plan would be foiled.

(((Satan))) is already here.

Ok. Just remember the masons swear allegiance to masonry beyond borders. If not they get killed. A lot of people put cia and such above these older power bloques but there is good evidence that in addition to also doing their own evil they also do jobs for the old order.

The masons view themselves as builders of society and if you look at history they have had a hand in almost every big historical event. It's ludicrous to believe that their power somehow lessened between now and then. Id say it got so effective that they are almost invisible now. Also an old powerbloque are the jesuits - another jew-led faction -, who all work in cohoots. They also own all the big telescopes in the world and are a big maker of the ideological belief of the past centuries in addition to being the only people without a state that gets to carry visas and be admitted everywhere without questions asked.

Going by current interest in information warfare and advances in mass surveillance, I'd say the future if unchallenged and no cataclysmic event happens in the next 20 years, will resemble a global nanny state with severely diminished standard of living (while still have access to technology of course). With such wealth of information assisted by AI development, they would be able to almost treat you like a sims character, governing every aspect of your life through suggestion.

It won't even be about silencing or neutralizing resistance, they would be almost nonexistent. They would simply guide rebellious individuals into circumstances and lifestyles to satisfy desires and eliminate the threat with an "accident" before it brews (if necessary).

That's more of a mid-case scenario prediction.

I hope nobody's surprised Trump is in on it.

Trump isnt going to solve all our problems, but he is infinitely more desirable than any other competition he ran against. We got the absolute best case scenario, out of a bunch of less than perfect scenarios.

Trump is a catalyst of greater potential if people themselves take a more proactive stance in politics as a result of it.

??

this has nothing to do with supporting israel. im not an evangelical m8…

completely wrong

Jews are the world's biggest losers in the end

In my world its also possible to rise up and say: "No! No more of this charade" and hit the streets. I mean media presents it as you only get to choose between the retard on the left or the retard on the right and people follow. If they didnt follow all the media in the world wouldn't have any power… think about it, its a group of relatively few people - nobody compared to the mass of people - and they set the agenda because everyone has the same box and the same newspapers in their homes.

We will see what trump does of course. If he turns out to do good things but no substantial ones he might just have been a pressure valve, then the third option has to come on the table.

Pressure valve is fairly likely, and also he would pass authoritarian laws that could be turned against us in 10-20 years when our vote is meaningless and we are the underclass, like South Africa.

So yea, he will do things that help, and even the potentially harmful things he will do wont be harmful for a long time.. but its on us to keep pushing for change and not relax just because hes in office, the white race is still under threat, the genocide continues every day - and he has announced no plan to stop it, only slow it.

Licifer isn't even an english word you dumbfuck.

Can I get a legitimate sauce on this please?

Either you're the world's most useless laziest cunt ever or the most basic low level hasbarat drone ever,
if the latter then:
Message to his boss, sack this lazy shit.

1st effort with a Google search brings several articles discussing it, I choose first link, jump to comments and find showing original archived article in isreali press
Here's the archive.
archive.is/bUarE

Nice red herring, faggot. It's not a question of timeframe, it's a question of intent.

Do you honestly believe that Trump, who married all of his to kids to jews and supports Israeli settlers, secretly hates kikes and wants to gas them?

Forgot to post link to first article I found during search.

http:// 12160.info/profiles/blogs/times-of-israel-pulls-another-article-calling-for-genocide-1

Ps- Would you like me to plump up your pillows for you before or after I darn your socks, you lazy shit?

Nice bot thread.

lel. What's up, kike? Getting assblasted that Trump is ruining your plans for the middle east and WW3? If I was in your yarmulke I'd be pretty assblasted about it, too. I understand your frustration.

trump is the american stalin, the kikes set up their ideologies for their own purposes but, being toxic to everything including their own creations the golem inevitably turns on its masters

Flat earth is just plain stupid, nigger. I mean, who would benefit from propagating a spherical earth lie? What's in it for the powers that be, what advantage does it gain them? Why invest all the energy and resources required to maintain the conspiracy? If you can't provide a satisfactory motive for a conspiracy existing, the odds of said conspiracy ACTUALLY existing are slim to none.

We may need an Unholy alliance or at least peace deal with Iran.

They are the only ones who keep the middle east in check and keep the kikes occupied. Also they don't send in refugees. Neither occupy the Holy Land.
Let them be Persians and Zoroasters or whatever brand of Muslim they want as long as they keep it inside their borders.

Oy vey, who would benefit from telling people they are merely specs of dust in the scheme of things in a universe so impossibly huge to comprehend and that there's no God, and everything we believe is a lie from the big bang to Hitler to we all evolved from monkey jism.

So what if NASA is hebrew to "deceive"
youtube.com/watch?v=auik4D1yIAY

I can't see the reason for anybody least of all our jewish controlled governments lying about anything goy.

I could detail every specific reason in their 1,000's as for why elites keep the goyim dumb and uninformed only you'll post the same question tomorrow pretending nobody ever answered your question.

Maybe the Earth really is flat. Honestly though, I think I would legitimately go insane if the Earth was flat.

Okay, I'll hear you out, how do they keep a lid on it? What is the world actually like if there aren't planets?

fucking chinese scum

The concept of a spherical earth was first posited by the Greeks in Pythagoras' day, and by countless astronomers since that time - many of them religious men themselves. To claim that a spherical earth is a kike conspiracy to destroy the concept of God is absurd.

end game is about the antichrist user.

Where did that pic of Imkampfy come from?

The solution to all this is simple enough. We just need to force normalfaggots to see what the Talmud says. The greasy kike bastards openly pronounce their love for their precious book, but if non-kikes knew what it said then the vermin would be taken care of with no guilt.
When Trump starts butchering the education system in the US, we need to get religious studies back in there, especially the Talmud. Everyone needs to see EXACTLY what the enemy believes.

This is a smart strategy. Do even Christians learn that in their Sunday Schools?

You are talking as if the earth being flat is a hypothetical, but i am 100% convinced. If you research my data points you will too.

For REASON, it is more land outside of antarctica… they get to keep all this land for themselves. There's also another reason and it is something the masons call as above so below. If above is space and planets then below seems less important. They want humans to not care about the earth we're on; they want to make us malleable. There's many sharing this sentiment here too, thinking we can just leave the earth if things get too bad.

Chilean here, they're also destroying us.
they literally awarded a guy who say he will make creams with aborted babies.
Also jews are pro LGBT and they're pushing all that degenerate behaviours on my country.

Believing in Planets doesn't mean you're an idiot scifi geek who thinks that we could actually colonize other planets in an efficient manner. I see a lot of autistic Warhammer nerds talking about that here, but that's all they are, delusional nerds. If you look at the actual science it's pretty easy to see that Earth is the best thing human's will ever have and that we need to nurture the environment as best we can. The fantasy of escaping a dying planet is just that, a fantasy.

Go full /bane/

It doesnt matter. Learn to listen. My other point still stands. There's more land.

What if that just turns us all into Jews?

It's not a matter of telling people to be kikes, it's simply forcing them to see, with their own two eyes, what their enemy believes in.
Also, we need to try to get Stefan Molyneux to do one of his presentation things on the Talmud.

You're assuming a projection of the 3d earth onto a 2d plane, with the arctic circle in the centre of the plane and the antarctic as a ring around the extremities. What evidence do you have to suggest this is the correct geometry? Why couldn't the antarctic be the centrepoint instead?

Lol? Is this possible? Even if you were right you would just have extended the problem. The arctic would now be the place we have to go beyond in order to get to the other land areas…

He's already prevented Oded Yinon from taking place, given that we're no working with the Russians and Syrians. Israel won't be able to expand using ISIS as proxies/enforcers.
The question is if he'll also work to stop Tikkun Olam and its subsidiary, transhumanism.

and btw, im not assuming a projection of the 3d earth onto a 2d plane. Im assuming the opposite. Actually theres a video on youtube with a guy taking the 2d map of the world and imposing it on a 3d model he has created and showing it creates the same weird lines as are on google earth.

The Earth IS flat, it sits at the bottom of a gravity well. However, space-time curves. It's flat and round at the same time. Learn to high dimensional geometry.

My point is, if you're claiming that there is secret land beyond the extremities, then orientation matters. A lot. So, again, how do you know your geometry is correct?

Would you kikes stop talking about that shit right now? Go make another thread for it. This thread is about you and how you're a bunch of greasy bastards who need to be killed en masse.

No. Talmud is a semi-secret, if not for Pastor Steven Anderson documentary "Marching to Zion" I would be clueless the Talmud claims Jesus was a Black Sorcerer who learned Magic in Egypt and is burning in a Cauldron of Feaces in Hell.

Yeah, I'm done with it. The whole idea is fucking retarded anyway.

I really wish all of you newfags would simply start to lurk for at least a month, better half a year, before clogging up the catalog with your bullshit nonsense.

Why would anyone be convinced to support Israel if they read Daily Stormer articles since he's constantly talking about jewish involvement in flooding our countries with various forms of nigger.

Unless you're going with 6 gorillion dimensional chess here and are trying to claim talking about jews and the jewish problem is part of the plan somehow.

It's torah fanfiction written by mentally ill jews who try to rules lawyer and contort everything to justify the way their race tends to act.

lol that is why from space the globe is roundish

The simplest redpill on flat earth:

Planes don't have to nose down in order to fly level.

It's really that simple. They will tell you all kinds of bs when you bring this up but the simple fact of the matter is that if they had to nose down to account for curvature you would have heard about this before. Iv'e also spoken to pilots that confirm this. Now, if the plane would ascend due to the curvature of the earth - im being hypothetical here, there is no curvature of the earth - the only mechanism on the plane that could make it level is the elevator on the back of the plane. This never change. Not on modern aircraft and definitively not on older aircraft.

Never heard about this one before. Is that an einsteinian idea?

I don't get your point but you seem to harp a lot on the map as all the shills do, as if it was even relevant to discovering whether or not the earth is flat. Maybe they lied about the map too, what do i know, i certainly cant travel everywhere in the world and measure the distances.

This thread is about how and why the tables would turn, finally.

What part of space time is curved don't you get?

There are people making convincing globes in blender on timelapse videos of about 15 minutes. maybe an hour or two realtime.

checked, but I'm not sure you're ready to know the real Jewish End Game. You're close, tho.

This is a joke right?

If i takeoff with my plane from a hill and there's a fall, do i or do i not have to fly down to the ground if i want to fly low again?

If i take off with my plane and set it to level and fly straight, why is it that im not flying higher after a while?

there is nothing different between these examples whatsoever.

For Bitcoin, at this rate, probably not ever. There's a bit of a stalemate:

Core Team are fuckheads and should've raised the blocksize at least a year ago. 2-8MB's would be fine and more would be needed to transact on/off the Lightning Network anyway. But, the side that wanted bigger blocks are now refusing to budge with Segwit (which was late).

Litecoin will hopefully have it in a few months and if that all goes well, hopefully Bitcoin will get it not too longer after.

All coins have major design flaws.
In fact, I don't think bitcoin will be useful for much longer. We'll need to produce an alternative means of production.
I think gamification will unfortunately be the future.

Why wouldnt bitcoin be useful. The black markets will always use bitcoin.

Anyway to get back on thread if we want anything to change we have to do it like Hitler did. We have to introduce the truth of the jews to the normies. We also have to have answers to their rebuts ready before they come. For example if we teach them what is in the talmud the first thing theyll do is say that that is only extremist/orthodox jews. What do we show them to counter this argument?

There will be BLOOD

I'm begginning to believe that soros is the antichrist, (he DID want to unite the world after all, albeit as a big brown mess) but in this magnificient timeline he fucked up badly by pushing too hard too fast. As for all the jews gameplan I believe that the end goal is ultimately that of their ^master^ hell on earth, that somehow israel will be safe from all this (move jews of every nation in when shit goes down, hence greater israel plan to fit them all in) and that can't really be achieved when America & Europe Are Homegeonus, White & Happy now can it?
Thankfully A Huge Wrench has been pushed into their plans with The New USA-Russia Alliance, & even in the unlikelihood that the normies find out about them like they did in The 30s it will take at the very least another 10 years to be able to establish greater israel, if that's the case and they want to wait until they can fit every jew into a bigger israel then I'm sure even lucifer himself is growing impatient with the bastards.

*unlikelihood that normies DON'T find out about them In The Nnext Few Years

Oh Yes.. Kek Wills It!

Soros has financed dozens of nation-wrecking schemes from providing 10,000's of abortion clinics in Eastern Europe, BLM to promoting Femen etc.

However when the Femen GIRLZ wanted to try some similar feminist agit-prop shit in isreal, he threatened to pull the plug on them.

Oy vey, just trying to repair the world [Tikkun Olam], as long as that doesn't impact kike-HQ Is-Ra-El

These dubs can't just be coincidence… Can they!?

damn this thread blew up while I was sleeping, haven't read all the way to the end yet.

But god damn guys with the Black Pills and Nihilism.

Look, the jews are really good at what they do and everything, but no one is perfect.

Just like drug pushers there is a growing percentage of them that started not only believing their own bullshit, but also getting "high on their own supply" so to speak.

Lets look at this shit realistically.

They have been so in control and so entrenched for so long, and conditioned the masses of society so well that the big problem with red pilling the masses is they typically instantly reject what we say due to a lifetime of conditioning.

That being said, before the internet, this movement (White Nationalism) was very small and didn't really have that big of a voice. Lets be honest, (((they))) did a great job at keeping everything pretty damn censored and shut down.

Due to this most of the jews nowadays are out of practice, inexperienced, weak etc.

Most of the ones with all that experience and practice are all super old and frail and on their death beds.

The reason we are winning so hard is the Left / Marxists / Commies / Anti-fa (s) / jews / etc. are WEAK, INEXPERIENCED, AND VERY VERY OUT OF PRACTICE!

Think about it, they haven't had any real Opposition or Competition in years… very long time now.

THEY HAVE GROWN LAZY, COMFORTABLE, COMPLACENT, ETC, ETC

I could probably go on and on, but yea.

The Right is Rising, and we are using a lot of their own Tactics, Methods, and Strategies back on them, and they don't know how to fight it or deal with it, and they are losing badly.

(like Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals)

WE CONTROL THE MEMES OF THE UNIVERSE / THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION NOW!

easy
the world does not care when we bomb muslims anymore. jews especially dont care.
they flood our country with muslims until our country is ruined
eventually we become muslims
they bomb us while we're muslim
nobody cares.

show me one example of muslims attacking israel. go on, i'll wait

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

I disagree, they didn't see Trump coming at all.

If they had, they wouldn't have so vehemently fought him and discredited their entire media empire in the process.

Even now, they think Trump is a minor setback, not the beginnings of a goyim revolt. We must treat Trump as one step along the path… not our end goal.

THIS THIS THIS
It's up to us to hold Trump to his word, and it's up to us to continue the fight against these evil hook nosed faggots.

Yeah no shit. All of this including their end game is outlined in the Protocols of the learned elders of Zion. They want to rule the world with everyone else as their slaves and want to get rid of Whites because they are threat to that. Still I guess this is a decent thread for newfags.

Shut up Kikes. Trump plays exactly into plans. Now that the "big bad White fascist" boogey man is back Jews and pet Blacks and commies have an active reason to rebel and they borderline justifying violence against Whites. Trump is bad because he creates the illusion of non-existent White Christian European power in America. Its makes look like Whites are in control in America when Jews really are.

Wow so many errors in that, sry.

We'll see once foreign aid is cut. The kikes will turn on us then, ol' Benji himself even said so.

What the fuck is wrong with the Chinese?

He's not openly anti-semetic, yet he's promising to defend us from foreign threats and make our country great again. The entire jewish media attempted to annihilate him; it's not some destitute, and vacuous blackpill like you try to make it sound.

mongoloids have no soul and are the source of all evil. see: the mongol hoard

Kill yourself illiterate nigger.

You are only right if you forget gravity, which would only count in space where gravity is too weak you massive faggot.

Gravity is a downard force (relative to our position), the plane will have to fly up or down relative to the point of gravity, since that's the vector holding the plane down.
It has nothing to do with flying up or down (the distance to the fucking sea-level), on another planet you'll also have to fly up or down but with a different amount of force (less fue with less gravity for takeoff) because of the same force.

I'll refrain from debunking your flat earth shit for the sake of not derailing this thread.

The jews didn't start it, it was retaliation for wars that the jews did

flat earth is to make hollow earth look bad, there are pictures on nasa.gov where you can see a weird hole at the top of the world. anyone have that imgur album?

Therefore the jews started it, mussies just wanted to get even

Hollow earth would be interesting, I'll look for it.

Imagine what the living space could be used for.

Woah, mind blown here. If the earth was round, we would be able fly planes into space.
Round earthers BTFO AGAIN!

They won't censor anything because it gives you the illusion of choice and hope. And the only thing you do after reading those books is come here and shitpost all day. Nothing changed. And even if you would take action you will be put down as a conspiracy theorist and anti-*
It's a self regulatory system, truly amazing if you look at it objectively.

they can't do shit like censor every book they don't like. because then would expose themselves, they subtlety make you think the book is flat out wrong rather than banning it outright

Then we preach these books as often as we can. Give them a reason to ban it. We need to force the kike's hand now. Their foothold is tiny, and any way they move will only cause them to fall into the public eye.

they>>8918449
Wew lad. I wonder if she would be brave enough to "pay the price"? I feel sorry for you user. I'm glad my sister is too dumb to go to college.

It's already happening in Germany. I made a post about it here: endchan.xyz/pol/res/29730.html>>8918456

Messed up the URL: endchan.xyz/pol/res/29730.html

Good that you will defer "debunking" flat earth because you can't even write one coherent sentence you absolute mongoloid.

I haven't looked into hollow earth but there is nothing in the way of both theories being true at the same time. Noone is claiming the crust is 15 meters thick.

Nevermind that was a different post I made, here is the correct one, which quickly got slided on Holla Forums:

endchan.xyz/pol/res/30337.html

The quiet shift towards communism in Germany

About 10% of the population are in the welfare commie system in Germany (5% doing nothing at all, another 5% working for about 180 bucks a month part time while receiving welfare), where petty bureaucrat dictators make it their mission to try to find bullshit reasons for not paying you any shekel and don't give a fuck if you'll lose your apartment and live on the street or have no money to eat.

You're forced to accept any kind of job (like a labor assignment in commie countries) and if you don't do so they will cut you down to rice and beans level.
An additional 25% of the population is at risk of receiving welfare any given time if they lose their job and can only save third world tier monies (100-300 EUR / USD per month) if they actually save it instead of spending it on random shit.

With automation these numbers will only increase, so you have a well oiled system that supplies cheap aryan slaves for jewish company owners in commie type labor assignments. These jewish company owners get tax payer subsidies as well, so in the end they actually pay out africa tier money.

It doesn't take a genius to see that this could quickly shift to full blown communism under another name / flag. The system is already in place

I agree this thread can come off as nihilistic, and I am quite nihilistic myself as everything looks unwinnable. I made this thread to see if anybody had any ideas of doing any real world action instead of shit posting on an containment board. But of course if you say anything about that your FBI.

Out of 200+ replies there hasn't been a single reply as to what the actual game plan is for the white race. Discussion is great, spreading awareness is great, but what happens after that?

Unless he proves to be immortal (and he's already looking very old) I don't think he'll even live long enough.

He's still coming across as very coherent though given his age.

A 2000 year old religion somehow only becoming relevant now idk. I don't believe in anti christs, but I do believe in the jewish thirst for power and their desire to enslave goyim, but back in the olden days where jews were hardly relevant goyim enslaved goyim in feudal structures as well.

If I have some erros in my thinking feel free to point it out.

Wait for economic collapse at which points Tyron and Carlos chimpout for lack of gibs. Race war begins and whites band together for mutual security giving rise to white nationalism. A leader (Hitler 2.0) rises and utilizes Jews as the obvious common enemy that caused all of this at which point we physically remove them.

The problem with this scenario is it's not proactive enough and if economic SHTF doesn't play out soon enough we may have already passed the demographic point of no return. I think as it is even in the best case scenario we will have been mongrolized a bit and end up looking like Castilians in 100 years, lots of black hair and eyes, some blond/blue but much less, and we will be more swarthy.

The beauty of the Aryan women must not leave this earth
we need to push a positive movement encouraging positive changes, it doesn't even need to be aimed at whites, if it's aimed and "good people" then its aimed at whites
this is what jews do with unpositive things ie lgbt groups
notice how mods keep us from talking about self improvement?
All we need to do is meme people to be fit physically and mentally and we'll win regardless

Good post.

Bring it the fuck on.

Unfortunately true, especially Latins tend to confound Whites and Ashkenasim.

Hadn't heard of this before.

No. It would cause the airplane to gain height.

Average airliner speed: 575 mph

575 mph / 60 = 9.58 mpm

Curvature of earth per mile can be calculated with this simple expression that is correct to 500 miles or so:

8 inches times distance squared.

So for the first minute of level flight the airplane will have to turn its nose downwards:

9.58 x 9.58 x 8 = 734 inches / 61 feet / 18,6 meters

the second minute(lets round up to make this easier):

20 x 20 x 8 = 3200 inches / 266 feet / 81 meters

after 5 minutes:

50 x 50 x 8 = 20000 inches / 1666 feet / 508 meters.

Now if youve ever flown in an airliner the plane flies to "cruise height" which is just another word for level flight - which is also telling… - but if youve been perceptive youve probably noticed that the airframe is tilted upwards. Now the only way an airplane can descend while having its nose in the air is if it's speed is down to 126 mph - for example when it lands. The aeroplane never come close to that in cruise flight. If you want to be even more certain bring a level with you on the plane and see if it changes. Or if you are a real scientist bring a gyroscope with you on the plane. The plane does not descend whatsoever in cruise height/level flight which it would have to do if the earth was a globe.

the americans are not that big compared to the earth. the earth is actually much much bigger than they say. they haven't gotten far enough into space to get the whole planet in one shot.
all your math is based on bs

Need to start organizing and making our own Political Movements / Parties or joining one.

Heimbach has the right idea.

We need to keep awakening people to the truth and then taking political power.

Actually, north america changes in size on every picture nasa gives us so that can't be used as proof of anything… for the rest of your comment… if you really believe that go make a youtube video or website or something.

You can see the earth live from space on jewtube.

It doesn't look flat to me:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF7FUU7CThs

its proof they haven't gotten far enough in space to take a pic of it all
but there is real proof there's some curve

I think nasa admitted their live feed was filmed 3 years ago or so at one point. Could be wrong. Anyway, there's tons of videos going over the shortcomings of their supposed "live" feed online. The chief for me is why they don't film at night. Their official answer is: "because you wouldnt be able to see anything anyway". The problem with this is that they have supposed "real" footage of the iss flying over the earth at nighttime :-)

Ok now i know youre trolling. "some curve" LOL

They are really pushing the ball earth thing hard nowadays. Everywhere. They are trying to meme everything space hard, here too.

LOL! THE EARTH IS STANDING STILL! IT STOPPED SPINNING! LOOOL

make israel open borders and slander them for being racist for not opening it.

Attack their hypocrisy.

Titus Frost makes some good points on this subject….

Unfortunately he is anti-Trump

Trump Zionist Puppet - Iran vs Israel to Start WW3 Between China, Russia and USA?

youtu.be/vdpFCKOt-Io

Now it started moving again. All iss footage have different speeds of the earth.

Ill just say this before going to bed: There's definitively something up there. But it's not 330(masonic circlejerk number)-400 km away like they say.

In many ISS videos you can compare how things look "from the iss" with amateur footage from high altitude balloons. Often youll see it looks identical apart from the curve. Now remember they are supposed to be 10-15 times higher up… shit does not add up.

Adieu!

/baph/ hacks NATO missile silo. target: jerusalem. just to see how well the MDS really works. without that city the juwes have nothing to stand on to claim right to anything.

So Russia is in on it as well?

How come russians, chinks and pajeets don't expose it? Worldwide conspiracy?>>8927687

Russian astronaut footage.

Well Freemasons are Internationalists / Globalists… which yes would mean World Wide….

lmao is this a fucking joke?

gravity is what keeps the plane level

As said by this user

they have no soul

How about we don't go to war and just kill them for being cruel to animals.

just because it says 'fix' doesn't mean literal repair of humans

The password is "LARPing."

Read enough and you can. I have, in court.

the primary means of control for jews is creating and manipulating the media narrative, which then becomes public opinion and culture etc - they've historically held virtual monopolies on higher education curriculum, newspapers/ sources of news and current events, all film and artistic ideas… when they can tell people what to think, they'll control their reactions and behavior. people care about lgbtq and refugees and being degenerates because it's pushed on them from every angle. the only way to combat this control of information flow is to keep the internet open and free. jews are losing their foothold because they no longer hold a monopoly on truth, i can google some shit and find their lies - then share it to all my friends. as long as we've got this ability we're not slaves to whatever agenda they want to push. i'm not pro-refugee because i can see what's been the result, despite (((their))) best efforts at hiding it

Stop being a shill. Albert Pike's letter is a modern fabrication and it never existed. It's sad that /pol falls for these hoaxes.

Build these
1. Build 40 copies of these. (Easy) Most parts including the entire rocket motor can be purchased online.
2. Weaponize them (chemical/cobnventional expolisves
3. Put stickers with Jesus/Nazi and Kek on them.
4. Build a simple interface using a smart phone as the computer controller and add sensors and controls(design simple weapons apps)
5. Piggy back google and other widely available GPS signals

6. AIM them at Jewish strategic centers of influence.

7. Profit from dubs.

yea that and a protocols of zion too right scholmo?

The Third Temple has been designed and is going to be constructed shortly. The whole of eschatology is nothing more than a script to be played out by actors in our theater ("nation-states" on (flat lol) earth). By following end times scripture, the entirety of the abrahamic religions will be receptive to the coming 1000 year theocratic dictatorship that will rule over us all. The "fake antichrist" has already departed, the true one has probably been initiated. Again, all actors playing a role. The satanist jews intend to start WW3 shortly, and Persia is looking awful sweet as a target to bring about total hellfire. Since the first world war, they've been in control of all parties, hell, even before that, satanist Rothschilds were pulling this shit for profit. Just follow the money, and you'll see.

People will welcome the genetically modified hybrid human they will call "the second coming" with open arms, because they've been indoctrinated to do just that, in combination with the flip of the switch on the EM radiation we're bombarded with from GWEN towers and the like, which will suddenly switch to a positive, non-depressive resonance during the project bluebeam "second coming show," thus, also drawing in the new age crowd, looking for the "mass awakening" – which they'll sure get during the greatest show ever conceived, millennia in the making, which we will all live to see. The Kabbalized amalgamation of Islam, Christianity, etc. will be the answer to the survivors of WW3 who will be unable to describe their awe at the spectacle of a holographic messianic figure coming to their rescue, beamed via HAARP onto the nanoparticulate reflective aluminum/barium salts they've been spraying the atmosphere with for decades. I just intend to get some popcorn and laugh my way through it, if my town hasn't been nuked by the Chinese, that is.

Ugh that made me mad. If you are going to kill it just kill it.

About the only good thing social media is useful for is drawing people to cuckchan, and the smart ones eventually come here.

The masons are going to their disemboweling either way.

Well pull your fingers off one by one too. You will die, eventually, and it will be very painful.

Go back to burning coal

See Trump, President Donald, page 7.

LOL I remember that!

We're living in the Kobayashi Muh Jew simulation.

Pythagoras spawned neoplatonism which is essentially proto-kabbalah. Freemasons and such ilk worship the guy, hell, look to their love for pyramids if you want to just look on the surface.

yea pretty much how I'm seeing things for the most part. It is going to start with something between Iran and Israel though for sure…

Fuck off Christcuck, you are part of the problem.

All semitic religions must go.

You don't understand how weak gravity is. I know it is customary for ballers to explain everything with gravity but im afraid it can't be used to explain everything when one measures how weak the force is. If you were right and gravity actually held the plane in position it would not be possible to ascend in an airplane holding the same speed as it does when it's level. One would need to apply more force, to counteract the supposed gravity holding it in position.

Think about it. An airliner lifts off at around 150 mph or so. That is when gravity is overcome. When it reaches cruise height it is holding around 570 mph. You are saying that the same force that were overcome at 150 mph are now holding the plane level, even at 570 mph. That gravity is supposed to never completely let go is irrelevant to the argument. The "force" of gravity would be as a little child trying to keep daddy from going to the kindergarten - a neglible force, not at all something that holds the plane in a vice like grip; which is what would be required. There are numerous other problems with this thought too, chief among them that an airliners center of gravity is in front of the wings. If you were right the nose of the plane would be dragged downwards constantly when in level flight and you could not fly as the airliners do now where the nose is tilted upwards.

I should probably mention that the flat earthers don't see gravity as a real force at all - much like modern physics. They explain objects falling down as a result of density - the same reason objects ascend. If the object is denser than the surrounding medium it descends, if it is less dense it ascends…

The go-to point of gravity indoctrinated people would be to point to the fact that all objects fall at the same rate in a vacuum and therefore gravity is a force, but luckily an user made a video a couple months ago gathering all the videos on youtube purporting to prove this phenomena and slowed down the footage and it turned out that is not the case at all: youtube.com/watch?v=4L031Fo8040. It seems to be just an elaborate psyop. If they don't have gravity, space cannot exist. Planets cannot exist. Nothing of the kind can exist.

The polish space agency - yes it is a thing - even has the pyramid in it's logo

*not be possible to ascend for an airplane flying level

Getting 333 when talking about Freemasons is rather spoopy.
Nobody else checking it is sad.

There are however some serious retards in this thread. You can see the ISS with your naked eye and sometimes satellites as well.

The fact that the sun rises and sets ought to be enough to prove we're spinning, that and the correolis effect which a cursory read into taking a long distance shot will tell you.
The instrument that tells you that a plane is flying level depends on feedback from the ball you are flying around.

Don't talk about the subject if you know nothing about it please. You fucking niggers that show up knowing nothing about nothing whenever this topic is breached are getting on my nerves. Do you think i think its fun going around saying the world is flat? Do you think i think its fun to be called every name in the book? All of your fucking points are already dealt with in numerous books, videos, forums, whatever. You've proved nothing. If you people are so unintelligent as to think that a cursory thinking about this subject will disprove anything im not going to spend my time enlightening you so that you can dispell your illusions if you dont spend the minimum time and look into the topic seriously.

The only snipers having to account for the coriolis effect are paid off ones or masonic ones. go to any sniperforum and this will become apparent. There are thousands of long-range snipers commenting on flat earth videos saying they dont have to account for any supposed coriolis effect. IT IS ONE BIG FAT LIE. The fucking gyro in a plane is supposed to have another mechanism that levels out the gyro. There's a problem with that, and the problem is that if such a device existed you wouldnt need the gyro in the first place. That too is a fucking lie. The mechanism doesnt even make sense if you look into it.

You shouldnt be able to see the iss at day. You have problems seeing an airliner when it is at high cruise and that is around 11000 meters. The iss is about the same size and is apparently 330-400 km up so that is around 30 times as high up… Youre not seeing the fuckin iss.

Im not feeding you anymore. Lrn2think and lrn2think deep. Mental self-masturbation is not thinking.

Amazing. You try so hard to push your shit. Are you a shill or just freechtard?

More namecalling. Something pol is supposed to hate again. Wtf is freech anyway? You guys are so fucking weak.

Both sides in this particular example are oversimplifying the issue. Just because there is gravity does not mean it's the end all/be all.

The kikes are trying to fulfil biblical prophecies at the behest of their master, Moloch, so they can free him.

I-is it too late to change my vote to Hillary!?

Ant people showing that the best form of feelings they can muster is nigger-tier cruelty for pleasure.

Worry not, the filthy inbred semitic fucks will all be slaughtered, from kikes to ragheads.

The great purge will come, and the streets shall run red with toxic kike blood.

KILL THE JEWS, RACE WAR NOW!

Velocity is not how planes fly. It is an essential part but it's not the entirety of how lift is achieved.

I'll take gravity and fluid dynamics for 100, Alex

OP, is it that hard to believe a heavily inbred cross section of the population just enjoy being mischievous and have little thought for the long-term consequences? I'm sure you can name a few people you know who are exactly like this.

none of you made an argument. gravity is NOT holding any plane level whatsoever. gravity is just a word we use to describe that objects fall. then theres an other theory with (((einstein))) and his theory that bodies make holes in (((spacetime))) and other bodies roll around these holes… then there's newton who contend that this falling force is due to big bodies generating gravity that drags objects to it, but that has never been proven. if youd ever tried to model the solar system with these forces youd find that it was impossible. the only way to do it accurately is to use data from nasa so its not a simulation anymore but an animation…

the user who posted the video a month ago or so proved there was no such thing as gravity as they claim. the whole theory rests on this experiment and the experiments doesnt show what they are supposed to show.

Planes aren't held level by gravity.
They're held level by air pressure and flow over the wings, body and control surfaces.

How do you think planes fly?

It is no coincidence that right after the election Kerry flew to Antartica. As if Kerry doesn't know that global warming is a hoax… or that Trump would discontinue that global warming nonsense anyways.

Pike wants to deceive you, he talks of Lucifer but means YHWH. Lucifer is an Aryan god and it has nothing to do with material achievements like science.

Secret knowledge is never published in (((their))) books. These books are only printed to deceive.

You haven't noticed how sloppy they've gotten the past few years?

talk is cheap. kill a kike tonight. then anudda tomorrow. and anudda the day after. only 15 million of them rats around. now do the math.

they're walking dead.

blessed by kek.
nice.

now gas the vermin