AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LELELELELELEL CAPESHIT XDDDDDDDD

wonder how much you need to get paid to give that dogshit a good review

What the fuck is this? Is this a tv show that has been turned into a movie?

The contrary.

Iron fist got similarly bad reviews because of 'whitewashing' even though Danny Rand was always American. The show sucked either way but seemed like typical capeshit not as bad as the reviews said. What's the reason for this debacle? Haven't even heard of it till now, only heard about Defenders and Punisher.

Capeshit has run its course. But I feel they will try to produce some Vertigo-tier shit now, and it will be like when western got its Unforgivens and Dead Mans.

I believe its a case of tv capeshit being badly mishandled compared to movie crap. At least tye movies can still get idiots to flock to it. Never heard of this tv shit before.

nothing is over, the jews didn't scheme for 2000 years to exterminate the filthy goyim only to drop the ball at this stage of the game

Watchu doin' there, rabbi? Bringing up the tribe again?

I think this is the movie where it has several sections where it obviously intended cut to a commercial break

RT bias at it again

The reverse this time.

-The story centers on a royal family who are all supposed to be directly blood related, but they raceswapped two members, one to black one to asian.
-Virtually all of the costumes and make up look horrendously awful. Like, below syfy tier and barely resemble their comic counterparts. Probably the worst example is Triton (pictured) who was so awful the showrunners actually hid him from all the promotional material. Medusa's wig was the other heavily derided element.
-The special effects similarly look like total shit and completely underwhelming considering these were all originally Jack Kirby characters. Immortal, all powerful space gods. Blackbolt is supposed to be powerful enough to destroy planets by shouting or punch the Hulk into unconsciousness, trailers show him getting his ass kicked by random security guards.
-Nothing about their city or the technology looks alien, it all looks like the set of a syfy show, Attilan could easily be reusing sets from Eureka.
-The one single thing anyone liked about the trailers was the cgi Lockjaw, the giant teleporting dog.

Well Moviebob liked it, and he truly is the Siskel & Ebert of our time; not to mention a PTSD suffering veteran of the great console wars of the 90s. Thank you for your service Bob.

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off!
It wasn't my show! You hired me, I didn't hire you! And I did what I had to do to air!
But somebody wouldn't let us air! And I come back to the web and I see all those maggots at Rotten Tomatoes, critiquing me, booing. Calling me capeshit and all kinds of vile crap!

Yea thats how much Dr Strange, Logan, Wonder Woman and Spiderman Homecoming should get too but they get 90%+

Aren't most of these Marvel TV shows massive bombs anyway?

Yeah, Marvel has a hard time with TV, but does well with movies. While, DC does well with TV, but has a hard time with movies.