Mike "14 words" Pompeo

What do you think about our new CIA chief Mike "14 Words" Pompeo?

"I am working hard to provide solutions to meet a most pressing goal: preserving our way of life for our kids and grandkids."

Working hard to provide a final solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMBqDN7-QLg
youtube.com/watch?v=GMBqDN7-QLg&feature=youtu.be&t=14m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists God Emperor Trump, General "Mad Dog" Maddis, Mike "Curing Queers With Ampers" Pence here but only one Jew! First one to meme gets to stay on my aircraft!

I'M CIA BIG GUY

"When I served in the Army, along the Iron Curtain we had a word for a person who absconds with information and provides it to another nation: traitor. We also had a name for a person who chooses to reveal secrets he had personally promised to protect: common criminal." -Can't Stomp, the Pomp

Every Muslim leader must unequivocally proclaim that terror committed in the name of Islam violates the core tenets of the Prophet Mohammed, and they must do so repeatedly. Period.

Mike "Muslim Stomp" Pomp

Hopefully he orders the CIA TO LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE

Your a big Waifu

eh, he wasn't in politics long enough to really know what he's like besides 'Republican'. He moved up fast, depends on who he is affiliated with. I met him before he was a politician and I don't remember much about him. Don't know if that's good or bad.

It all really depends on what the plan is to do with the cia. Reform? Gut and rebuild? Business as usual?

Do you mean his flight plan he filed with the agency?

Hillary wanted the same thing.
Difference is that her people and way of life is black transsexuals.
How do I know this man doesn't mean "godly niggers" in his definition of his "people"?
Not saying he's a shit, I just don't know a whole lot about him and certainly not enough to just assume he's 1488-tier (and he probably isn't).

Is he /ourguy/? Will he shoot men before throwing them out of planes?

>they expect no one in the wreckage

Seconded

Look at it this way, when Trump went to address the CIA he went full-partisan and massively pissed off TPTB. When he was talking about how he knew many of the agents there supported and voted for him, the rank and file for their part were apparently laughing and applauding him, while the senior bureaucrats stood there stonefaced. When Trump told the CIA that he had their back, that he would support them 1000%, he was effectively giving permission to the Trump-supporting elements to prioritize his agenda over their old bosses.

President Trump effectively D&C'd the CIA yesterday, and drastically improved his odds of not being interfered with/JFK'd as a result. I am convinced Pompeo is part of a broader strategy to root out the Jewish tendrils from the agency.

Time to clean house.

CIA whistleblower unveils CIA plot to assassinate Trump
September 26th, 2017

Thanks, I didn't watch any of that.
My problem with Pompeo is I am suspicious of him, because of his fast rise and Koch history. Which I'm not opposed to for the lefty reasons, I just know how badly they wrecked the LP and it makes me mildly suspicious. Though not as suspicious as most politicians, even conservatives.

21 words it is

Here, watchy: youtube.com/watch?v=GMBqDN7-QLg

Where is this?

Site won't let me embedd this some reason: youtube.com/watch?v=GMBqDN7-QLg&feature=youtu.be&t=14m56s

Was gonna make a thread about it before but missed the moment. Will still make if this is seen as interesting enough but, in his speech to the CIA Trump made a very strange, out of context remark emphasizing and repeating the words "no columns". I was unsure of what the deal was at first but I think it may be a not so subtle reference to a "fifth column" in the CIA. He's saying he's going to get rid of a toxic element in the CIA.

Relevant bit is at 14:56 if the time stamp doesn't work.

We are the Jews now.
We are the CIA now.
What the fuck is next Holla Forums ?
Come Home Agency Man

user, I…

That comment also sounded strange to me. Had to listen to it for a couple of times to make sense of it.
Make another thread just o piss Jim off.

If you really want to know, I'll tell you.
Next, we become heroes. The normies will speak our name in reverent tones, and know that we fought for a just cause. And they will thank us.

Gay. I prefer obscurity.

I think Holla Forums and other anonymous boards will keep being a mistery in the future, the population will never hear of our deeds, even though some anons might become important figureheads, without ever mentioning this place. Only through few existing mentions in the Media, and online archives, later on historians will be able to find out about this place and trace a lot about the turning point to back here. Philosophers might study us, and superior anonymous discussions will become a renowned thing of the future, implemented in politics and many other applications.

Thanks for the info user. Trump insider. Tell the God Emperor many hands are ready to build the wall. He just needs to say "go".

meant for

Many pieces have moved to reach this point in the game.
Now it is time to sweep pieces from the the board.

Your prayers now aim towards an empty graveyard.
Your Prayers 3 or 5 your stone has broken.
Istilaam never more, your hands touch ash and blood.
Your knees mat upon, needless for not.
The crane has fallen, the bolt has struck.
The crane has fallen, the bolt has struck.

Whatever happened to the FBI?

We'll go down in history like all other esoteric cults came to dominate the world. Mystical and shrouded in obfuscation. People have been trying to crack Freemasonry for centuries and very few people actually understand it. Freemasons stripped power from the Jesuits, Jews stripped power from the Masons and now Holla Forums strips power from the Jews.

And all with the help of a badly drawn smug frog.

When does Trump form the official BMW?

Skeptical of Pompeo because we have a real problem with CIA, NSA, we're being spied on all of us.

-agencies won't use this data to stop terrorism, but to keep list of bad goys and monster us, they're doing this already, right now.

-can't focus on terrorists when you're keeping tabs on every single citizen. All these Jihadis doing massive killings, while the CIA and FBI monitors them. The ones that aren't CIA/Mossad themselves, that is.

-Pompeo loves govt surveillance and he'll increase it.

Thanks for this, I'm gonna hope for this too.

It's good that he doesn't talk much, if he will be the king spy. And it's good because he'll know everything about all of us.

The problem is that he isnt actually saying the same thing. Preserving our way of life for our kids and grandkids - isnt the same thing as preserving a future for them to exist in the first place. Its making sure terrorists dont turn the country into Sharia, but its not making sure white people exist at all, or acknowledging they are in danger. Not to shit on everyones celebration, or anything.

I know someone who talked to former head Panetta. He said he got out of it because the thing is out of control.

We must stand up for TRADITIONAL AMERICAN VALUES.
We must go back to the ways of our FOREFATHERS.
OURS…not….the fathers of Africans.

B…B…But aren't our actual enemies the Satanic kikes who have been paying for all these jewhadist mercenaries to go around the world bombing Christians and other muslim goys, ionstead of ever harming a hair on the head of those precious Talmudic jews?

is this Holla Forums now becoming a kosher-nationalist forum in association with Pam Geller now?

B-but WE WUZ

Anything you want to tell the CIA director, Holla Forums?

Could you stop helping kikes please ?

Yeah sure. It's time to cutoff military aid to Israel. If they have to be our ally, at least stop giving them shekels. Or. more preferable, If the Mossad really was involved in 9/11 lets reveal it to the public and then we won't have to be Israel is our greatest ally anymore. Done and Doner.>>8920181

Beg him to purge all Goons from the CIA and state department.

Also tell him to get the CIA to stop psyoping us.

The first thing he needs to do is take out Brennan, the muslim sunni wahhabi traitor.

The CIA needs more than fresh orders. At minimum the agency needs to be restructured. Spies are not trustworthy people; bureaucrats are not trustworthy people; an entire agency of bureaucratic spies is even less trustworthy.

this

checked

HE ALSO SAID WHEN HE WAS TALKING TO THE CIA "WE ARE GOING TO GIVE THE WAR ON TERROR OUR FULL STRENGTH RESPONSE AND IT STARTS RIGHT HERE"

There's a reason they had to delay his confirmation.

The shredders wouldn't work fast enough.

MYSTERY SCHOOL
Y
S
T
E
R
Y

S
C
H
O
O