Kingdom Come Storytime

One of my personal favorites. Thought it might be nice to storytime something that isn't total shite. Even if you don't like Ross or Waid, it can at least be said that this is some of their better work.

The funny thing is, the Americommando isn't wrong.

Spot Rorschach

Book's just some drawn butthurt over post-Comics Code comics. At the least, they could used a less ridicously evil villain to have Magog kill to push their aesop.

I thought it was jab at 90's anti-hero characters….and folks who wanted things to go back to the good old days.

Well, that's the POINT. Everybody agreed with Magon when the Joker was killed. Everybody thought it was the right thing. The Aesope is how things like this spiral out of control.

Not like superman is portrayed smart either with a "Jail to make them better" thing that just makes them mad.

I believe that the actual point of this comic is how the so called heroes tend to play with their own rules rather than working with human. I mean for example Green Lantern came from OA planet that patrol the entire galaxy teeming with advanced civilization and yet no Green Lanterns willing to share technology with humankind. So many tech heroes own the technology for advancing the humankind but they always ended up using them as their own private toy.

I mean there's a lot of criticism about how humanity always look so damn backward even when several heroes got super advanced tech in their disposal.

I think people are forgetting that Waid was an entirely different human being in 1996 than in 2016.

Ever noticed how every DC dystopia starts with Joker dying?

Because that's the Joker's entire plan.

The word is "moral."

dude superman as a jewish religious figure lmao

there, every crisis ever averted

is it so hard to apprehend criminals and then legally execute them? it's not superman's job to execute people in the streets.

Writers can't have their iconic villains die such a mundane death. The Quest never ends.

Well, Superman was created by two Jewish dweebs in the thirties as a power fantasy.
They then got out Jewed by DC and both died penniless with one of them being a blind man living with his children.

In the Joker's case it seems so since he's legally insane. The question is why hasn't the Spectre dealt with the joker yet?
Of course the REAL problem is writers making Joker into a serial killer clown with a body count in the thousands which inevitably ends up begging the question "Why hasn't someone dealt with this psychopath?".

There's a comic where Specter tries to and delves into Joker's soul for that purpose but if I recall right, he deems that because Joker's insane, he can't do jack shit to punish him. Which is stupid, but not unexpected.

Because he wouldn't be culpable or because he couldn't find a punishment that would make him contrite?

No they didn't. DC gave them lifetime pensions, largely because at the time the Superman movie was coming out and they didn't want the bad publicity.

$20,000 a year from 1976 for creating Superman. Accounting for inflation, $86,000 for 1976. And this was increased later. Jesus fuck. Jews, amirite?