How soon?

How soon?

too late, if they start doing one now they will already be out of fashion by the time it's out

Presumably it would already have been in the works for a year. Doesn't take much more to fart these out.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What did he mean by this?

Being a shut in is kino

that he's a dirty kike

I'm not a pathetic stinking neet but even I don't know what the fuck a fidget spinner is.

Agreed. All these stupid fads just pass me by.

you're a dirty kike

you're a dirty mike

You're a Steve.

you realize the jewish religion is the most morally conscious on the planet? you dumb prick.

They're very conscious of their evil.

You spelt evil wrong

That has literally never stopped them.

the only thing you kikes are conscious about is how to jew white people out of their money

LOL. jews believe god created good AND evil. that's why they constantly try and jew him with their rules. literally insane. who the fuck tries to screw over their own god?

g*d is a goy and goyim have no rights.

like they say, the reddit will out

Like they say >>>/gasthejews/

how do you even use it

soon if the fad continues.

the main reason that Sony did the Emoji movie was so they could sell general Emoji merchandise in stores.

ripping off pre-existing public domain properties can be lucrative.

Lead actor pls

You hold it in the middle which stays still and you spin the rest. It produces a nice feeling.

t. autist

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddipol/

in jewish tradition welcoming the stranger is one of core values. we OPEN the doors to let ppl in, like WE were let in.

We will open the door of gas chambers for you

why did you link to the italian my little pony fan board?

looks like reddit is mad as fuck at being called out

looks like jew is dead as fuck after being gassed

damn reddit! watch that edge!

Typical poleddit projection.
Poleddijection.

is that why they convince parents to mutilate their baby boys. even parents who aren't jewish?

The fidget spinner meme is already dead. Even if it came out tomorrow, it would be to late.