Pizzagate Madeleine Mccann threads?

Hey anons, does anyone has the archive links to the Madeleine Mccann pizzagate threads? They're not on the pizzagate sticky. I've stumbled upon something significant, but I need to look over the old threads first. Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/s8scS
archive.fo/UwwSH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No idea about the archive links, but bump in case you've actually discovered something.

Bumping for help. Also try Voat.

someone should use that pic of podesta to make a mesh for a morrowind character face. would be fun to do a pedophile playthrough

was it specifically on Mccann or was it in one of the pg threads?

Post what you found.

Not even in jest.

fuck that. dig first, archive everything, then post. be smart.

fuck. swapped reply posts, you get it though.

This is all I have at the moment.

If you check VOAT user; you'll know the original PizzaGate team has a RIOT/Matrix server as well as Discord too.

Here you go, user:
archive.fo/s8scS
archive.fo/UwwSH

That second picture is eerie as all hell.
Bump for a pedo gulag.

Anyone got the pics iof the brain matter in the discarded cointainer, outisde some building?

You don't got shit. Calling it now.

the fuck

i've got them, only ones i didn't save were the ones in that german guy's instagram, with the baby with staples on the head, that was probably dead. it was hashtagged #staples

Not that shit again. WHOA LOOK AT TEH PICTURES IT'S REAL!! Some autistic anons jumped on that train without even asking the basic questions first: unless you can physically locate the Podesta brothers in or near Portugal at the time of her disappearance then it's nothing. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to understand that.

I meant to write unless you can at least physically locate the Podesta brothers in or near Portugal at the time of her disappearance

bump