/ourguy/ thread

/ourguy/ thread

Post guys that are 100% our guys. Guys that are not ours are not allowed in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ben Shoapiro.

Neo-Cohen spotted and reported.
>>>/oven/

He was targeted by both right wing and left wing sjws. Our guy indeed!

Fuck of polumpfedora

Sargon's okay. He needs to grow up and give up the liberal label and just admit liberalism is garbage, but he's okay. Ben Shapiro is smarmy, but he's right most of the time.

The other two are as shit as OP, who is an obsessive politisperg who cannot stop being the most autistic fucking person on 8ch, and holy shit did you have stiff competition. Remember, irony is the tool of the weak minded.

sargon will never give up his moderate liberal wankery because that's all that he has to offer to his public
ben shapiro is a zionist neocon, so the few things he might be "right" about would be for the wrong reasons

The only problem with Sargon is that he keeps ignoring the whole white genocide problem. That's all tbqh.

Get 'em on board, i'll call it in.

nice self quote there confucius

t. very intelligent person

Actually, I was quoting Gary Oldman's character in the 90's Lost in Space movie. When he tried to suggest to Joey from Friends that the family running the ship are in over their heads and he should be given command Joey goes "Oh yeah, you're totally right. Here let me give you my gun." The quote is his reply.

Nobody is /ourguy/ because Holla Forums is a motley collection of very different guys who hate each other.

OY vey we must defend our HERO Ben Sharpiro. Look at that BASED JEW sticking it to those DEMORATS and evil anti-semite NAZIS. Thank god we have this STRONG JEWISH MAN out there defending ISRAEL

That's not true, I love everyone on Holla Forums except the leftist raiders from Holla Forums, and they are clearly not a part of Holla Forums.

Holla Forums btfo Ben Shapiro is /ourguy/

fuckin gay

Blatantly untrue. All of us here on Holla Forums are moderate classical liberals.

the gay part of Holla Forums

I admit I got triggered a bit

Sure thing Chaim.

Ben Shoapiro
mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/812900304865804288

Reported for ban evasion.
>>>/oven/

This guy gets it.

I wonder if pick related will ever happen.

Why the hate for poleddit?
They're easy to btfo and are a bunch of harmless commie clowns.

This shit is cringy as fuck but Sargon is a father so I guess you could give him the Dad joke pass. Like, you wouldn't hate your dad because he makes shitty out of touch jokes would you?