Shows only you watched

Shows only you watched.

Both of these were pretty good.

Christina Ricci and the redhead with the big tits were really cool. There was this spy backstory, and in every episode, it became even more intense than before. Also it was funny.

Same thing happened with Jericho.

I've seen both.

Also, what was the name of that series which had William Fichtner as a cop and the town he protected were overrun by aliens who took over the people's bodies?

In the almost 10 years that I've been using Holla Forums I have never once seen anyone bring up Nash Bridges.

Invasion

I have a feeling I might feel a little differently trying to watch this show again now, knowing what I now know about American intelligence agencies. Their entire reason for existence is to secure control for US financial elites. There are no good guys.

saw jericho, and saw spawn too, they were good

i miss Lie to me
Dead like me was pretty good too

I don't understand how this didn't become more popular. it came out during the big 80s craze started by Vice City.

essential shitty single season comedy central show from 2009-core

I remember watching these.
They were alright, nothing really special.

I liked this show when it aired, but looking back it was completely multiculturalism propaganda, even if it did portray pajeets accurately.

I liked Lie To Me, too!

I should rewatch Dead like me.
I also should finally watch the movie they made after the series ended.

Was there street shitting?
No less than three-fifths the staff would have to shit in the street for it to be accurate.

Is Burn Notice basically a modern-day MacGyver? I've seen about half the episodes and its good entertainment. I don't care that its pro-American propaganda that's a given.

I always brought it up in 08 before i quitted, also mentioned in a Miami Vice thread a month or 2 ago
San Fran Vice basically, gays, spics, potheads and russo-sino gangs
Although Nash was a genocidal feller, he always gave the order to kill all animals he found, including piggos, dogs, cats and birds

MacGyver (2016) is modern MacGyver!

this was terribly boring

This isn't my kino.

It had some MacGyver-like elements in it, yes, but I think it resembled the Bourne stuff more.

I remember liking this quite a bit. I dare not go back to watch though, it might be significantly cheesier than I remember.