Consider the following;

1. make sock account on twatter
2. pretend to side with Isis
3. mix isis with antifascist symbology
4. get enough support on the idea that antifa are a branch of the terrorist groups of isis
5. get the trump administration to notice antifa as an isis symbol
6. watch trump admin eradicate antifafags for being unamerican / isis sympathiser
7. get some popcorn and watch the shitstorm.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HSCTD
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping to agree with notion; Why isn't anyone doing this yet?

Do the work of the paid shills, while they do their best to D&C the pro-white movement?

Mighty anti-white of you OP.

rev up those twitter, if anyone needs SMS verification, hit me up i'll help you goys out.

Don't need to lie about these things user. The best Propaganda is Propaganda that is true.

Why not do that for the pro-whites that were banned?

did you not see my image?

What happens when they actually investigate and determine that antifa isn't part of ISIS?

send the pro white account and i'll confirm them.

sorry I meant, tell them to come to me, give me the heads up and i'll give them an individual number to use for verif.

Why are you pushing something STRATFOR has written articles about pushing?

STRATFOR is as anti-white as you can get it.

what, i'm proposing to help make twitter account, what are you talking about my man.

1. make sock account on twatter
2. pretend to side with Isis
3. get put on federal watchlists, have your rights stripped from you, and get thrown in gitmo by Trump

Genius!

Go back to reddit or bite a bullet, schlomo.

what kind of loser are you?

Sounds like a great way to get on an ISIS watchlist.

It's the western regimes that let both Antifa and ISIS live, if they not finance them directly, so it's the western regimes that are the enemy, and not tools like the antifa and ISIS.

USA have started to bomb ISIS under Trump, so NATO supporting ISIS might stop now.

why not use information gathered from the antifa dox list

Yeah. And
doesn't fly as an excuse. Just ask Joshua Goldstein about that one. Even being one of the Chosen didn't help him when he got nailed for impersonating ISIS on twitter.

Fuck you and Fuck twitter faggot.

I don't do regime propaganda.

welp, I was wrong, they are AGAINST ISIS.

you need a phone?

This is a great idea, especially considering how the jew puppets have already laid out 90% of the groundwork for something like this themselves. I.E. "If you kill your enemies, they win! Fighting islamic terrorism is bad somehow! If you oppose sharia law, you're a fascist!" It wouldn't even by lying, not really. It practically memes itself.

Because it's going for the little fish. Blaiming the western regimes for using the antifa to shut us down, is going for the big fish.

Wasting time on shilling for the western regimes against ISIS, is being the fish other fishes eat.

user, what the fuck are you talking about.

speak english.

Literally what

>>>Holla Forums

No nationalism movement have been successful in any western nation, because the western regimes have infiltrated and destroyed them all, mainly by causing infighting.

Do you get it, or is it more that you are paid not to understand?

archive.is/HSCTD

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

You're fucking retarded.

The French Revolution was a successful nationalist movement, though.

For anyone who's banned on twitter, here is how you make another account and easily bypass SMS verification;

1.go to twitter
2.register for an account
3.get prompt for SMS verification
4.go to www.textnow.com/
5.register and bash keyboard for random information for fast registration
6.if it asks for an area code, google "area code" and get one from america, (Ex: 416)
7.copy phone number you just registered and paste on twitter.
8.wait for a message with the code or wait for a sound message from twitter.
9.copy code or listen to message and type code down on twitter
10.register.

what special snowflake hole do you hale from, because you're clearly not from here, your newfaggotry is showing, its irradiating from my fucking monitor.

quit getting people exposed to cancer.

Sorry, since ww2.

Shilling against ISIS is doing the governments job for free, so pro-whites should rather spend their time blaming the government for being totalitarian.

So, are you advocating for antifascism and communism, or are you a Holla Forums shill?

Are you stupid?

We don't want moderate Muslims that integrate, we want Muslims that continue their fundamentalist ways, so it will be easier to get Whites to send them ALL home.

literally what, nigger?

just leave

Making fun of ISIS is a multicultural project in creating moderate Muslims out of fundamentalists. It's not the job of pro-whites, since moderate Muslims is not to out benefit.

our

Op here,

redirecting this thread to ;

lol

They want your phone. Calling my local weed dealer for burner phones is pretty high effort for a little shitposting.

send it to
(437) 370-9814

if you're incapable of knowing the difference between pretending to endorse a shitty group of sandniggers to being an aggressive faggot threatening to kill someone, then you're really fucking stupid and deserve to get arrested.

yeah this was a great plan about four days ago. The new Trump admin is going to fuck them all up now. Hope you guys use burners and 6 vpn.

Why do you need to get one through your dealer? Just go to a gas station or walmart.

whos got the webm of the marxist kurds/turks? getting bombed while chanting

WAIT

HOLYSHIT user YOU'RE A GENIUS

Posted OP's pic on a whim. Retweets everywhere.

All we need is the rumor. Keep it going folks.

I don't LARP as a member of ISIS so I don't have to worry about the government hiring retards and putting them on the Twitter taskforce.