Create Racist Twitter Accounts With Doxxed Antifa

archive.is/riHbz

Here's an archive with their real names and photos.

Let's turn this doxxing weapon against them and get them fired for being racist online to fags, shitskins, and Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/doxing.html
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one x in dox

correct. Also flip the photos horizontally so they can't be reverse image searched very easily

The face of the jew

IS IT NATURAL FOR ME TO WANT TO PUNCH THIS KID IN THE FACE JUST BY THE WAY HE LOOKS """DIDN'T EVEN READ THREAD JUST SEEN PIC AND GOT TRIGGERED I THINK THIS IS A HEALTHY RESPONSE AM I RIGHT?

Then use one of the many others instead

how about this queer?

try to find niggers who are in gangs in their area and then message them and call them niggers and try to get the niggers to come and fuck them up

twitter account doesn't exist

it was shoah'd but not before it dumped the dox. Hence the archive link

or talk to niggers in their area about how their girls are buying drugs from them now. Start a turf war

Using the names from that twitter account is a bad idea, just get people from antifa kikebook groups and slowly build up the fake profiles

Aren't their programs that can alter an image without flipping them to avoid reverse image search?

great idea, I'll have to make another kikebook account then

Antifa are the example of the stereotype being 100% true.

This makes me laugh every time. They hate Capitalism because they're fucking losers that are in their late 20s and still working the checkout at McDonald's

that looks like cernovich

I really don't know how they managed to get the entire underclass clamoring for a more entrenched underclass.
Even in the 1890s every motherfucker who hopped off the boat wanted the docks closed right behind him

REPOSTING FROM THE OTHER THREAD

For anyone who's banned on twitter, here is how you make another account and easily bypass SMS verification;
1.go to twitter
2.register for an account
3.get prompt for SMS verification
4.go to www.textnow.com/
5.register and bash keyboard for random information for fast registration
6.if it asks for an area code, google "area code" and get one from america, (Ex: 416)
7.copy phone number you just registered and paste on twitter.
8.wait for a message with the code or wait for a sound message from twitter.
9.copy code or listen to message and type code down on twitter
10.register.

good idea but lurk moar

dox is the singular, dox is the plural, type doxxing to say you're getting someone's dox, type doxxed to say someone had their dox put on the internet
not doxed, but doxxed

that guy does not look straight to me

actually i take that back
theres some other, more accurate word i wanted to use

its alright, lets just have some fun now.

hey fams, for anyone that needs to verify their account via SMS

send it to 4373709814 and i'll post the code ITT

you're fucking retarded, it's always been dox or doxed

This. Easy to tell who isn't from the chans if they spell it "doxxed" or "dox"

it looks cooler with more x's tho

In truth it's never been entirely consistent. There isn't exactly a chan style guide. I always saw it written "docks" or "dokkks :^)".

i dont believe that latter part

It's like Bizzarro world Dylann Roof

Somehow "Workers of the world unite!" doesn't have the same oomph to it when the "workers" are mostly manning the counters at Dairy Queen or Jamba Juice.

Both of you fucking newfags need to lurk moar
stallman.org/doxing.html

What the actual fuck??

The only Antifacuck I ever knew also worked at McDonalds.

This is a strange pattern

(Czeched)
/laffin/ tbh

Their hatred of Capitalism most likely stems from their self-loathing that they're manning cash registers or working the grill in their late 20s.

They can't admit that the reason they're in such a low station is their own fault and not Capitalism's.

sure faggot

good old grin man

no user, you are the fag
stallman.org/doxing.html

Fixed for greater accuracy.

His name is cockmongler, newfag

nofunallowed.

being a retard isn't a matter of fun, tard

this

I mean, I agree with you, but why are we still on this topic, why are we still circlejerking, why the fuck aren't we having fun yet.

this subject about the doxing/doxxing started 40 fucking minutes ago.

OP is a faggot, good idea tho.

well i guess if an autistic toe jam eating jew says it should be spelled with one x then it must be true

Get over yourself fagot.

bump

someone was posting this on 4cuck.

it would be a shame if this got leaked further :^)

what the fuck am I reading

I don't want to tell you… but seriously newfriend this one is as old as cockmongler.

do tell me, is this some kind of ruse.

Trump needs to send out everything the state can do at their workplaces. Control the shit out of it until they stop hiring antifa.

lurk harder, newfag.

also
you need to refresh the 4chan thread more often faggot.

It is a really bad thing that I am doing. Spoonfeeding newfags is a bad thing to do it leads to the entire board becoming like cuckchan. Usually people just lurk to learn and me rewarding your bad behaviour is not good.

But only on this one instance I will aware you as long as you understand that spoonfeeding is wrong okay.

oh I get it now, lol.

Kek chemistry is fun
if anyone else would like to produce some crystals a similar process can be induced using a bathtub, distilled water, lots of bags of table salt and about 4 car batteries to produce some direct current
get some ions moving wear a gasmask ffs

bump

ok

This is how white nationalism dies.

This just in: Richard "Tricky dick" Spencer was actually hit with a huge wrench, it was up the commie faggots sleeve. Still didn't knock him off his feet, ANTIFA are weak faggots.

Any more dox from RCA? These guys post shit all over our city.

DAKST
DOGZD
:^)

t. chimpire kike

kill yourself

absolute girly man

shit taste confirmed

I'll bet he thinks Henry Rollins is cool

Throw eggs at them, that would ruin any ones day.

it's about getting them to identify themselves you tit.

how you feel about your women too right?

Disgusting in every way.

anyone interested in making explosives at home?

In exchange for such shameful baby tier spoonfeeding you have to read up and educate yourself out of your faggotry
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

jesus learn how to link thread right retard

:^))))

why do they always have those gay glasses ?

Kill yourself, TRS.

This is probably some high school loser making shit up about people he's mad at so you'll attack them.

GEG

aren't they :^)?

LOW SEXUAL DIMORPHISM

Why chase faggots that are so worthless anyway? It's not like you can hurt them or their careers anyway, there's nothing to take from someone that is worth almost nothing.

lol

has this been posted anywhere else besides 4chan lol?

here, have a free phone card from /baphomet/ to support your operations.

Good dubs good post.