Has Holla Forums ruined this bitch's life yet?

SNL writer and possible Jewess attacks 10 year old White child Barron Trump

archive.is/ujgvh
https: //www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/arts/television/katie-rich-snl-suspended-barron-trump-tweet.html?_r=0
twitter.com/katiemaryrich?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dOmiM
chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chicagoinc/ct-calls-for-firing-snl-writer-barron-trump-tweet-20170123-column.html
pastebin.com/79frDv20
archive.fo/I7GP7
archive.is/o7coI
archive.fo/0D4e1
archive.is/q65a7
8ch.net/pol/res/8850960.html#q8862220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't confirmed it yet but this bitch has to be a Jew.

Big enough to sink the titanic if you ask me

by doing what? You wanna dox her be my guest

Big enough to crash the WTC no doubt.
Remember, Jews like to rename their last name after wealth and power. And their physical appearance will always be there.

Something about kikesses that grosses e out on a subconcious level. I can't quite point the finger at it, but it's definitely there.

Ugly cunt will die.

Big nose: Check
Big tits: Check
Low set ears: Check

It's the Alien Response. Same reason spiders give most of us the heebie-jeebiOH MY GOSH! THAT'S where that term comes from!

Since when does having big tits make one a jewess?

archive.is/dOmiM
heres an outdated doxing guide m8eys
use whitepages btw it's better

also because pedophiles use the term hebe and jews are pedophiles and pedophile enablers

because kikesses and kikes in general are more overweight on average

She was suspended

Soon as people forget about this, she'll be quietly reinstated and nothing much will have really happened

Big saggy tits or a bar mitzvah boob job always make a jewess.

That's unfair, parrots and macaws are lovely creatures, unlike kikes.

All the more reason why she should be doxed.

THE NOSE 👃 KNOWS

Obvious Jew.

If we spent half as much energy destroying these jews that we did on TRS, we'd be a lot more feared.

Surname related to avarice and greed: Check

This made me kek really hard for some reason

This article says she got suspended:

chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chicagoinc/ct-calls-for-firing-snl-writer-barron-trump-tweet-20170123-column.html

Giant hooked nose?
Droopy eyes?
Attacking the Emperor's bloodline?
Definitely a jewess.

I get what you're trying at here but that bird is too beautiful to be compared to anything jewish.

checked, I think this is leftist attempt at proto-mememagic by the wording. We're fine as long as they don't learn about the digits

Notice that we never threatened or insulted Obama's kids. Liberals on the other hand are completely amoral, hateful fucks with zero regard for even the most basic human decency.

Do we not have an ongoing list of enemy kikes somewhere?

Holy Fuck

The fact that she's an SNL writer should be enough to tell you she's a fucking Jew.

lol
We need to use that more often

(Checked And Keked)
(Checked And Keked)

After looking at the picture, why would you have any doubts?

fug

confirmed

Here's a heebie jeebie. This thing should have it's own horror movie.

Katie Rich

YOU'RE FIRED.

Please Kek make it so

pastebin.com/79frDv20

archive.fo/I7GP7

archive.is/o7coI

archive.fo/0D4e1

Those are the big lists that I have. Pastebin is just the info from the threads.

Can you guys give me examples of goyim vs. chosen breasts, please? I'm curious as to what to look for.

No shit.

Great work, user.

She's been suspended from snl indefinitely

archive.is/q65a7

ANOTHER WIN BOYS

>goyim vs. chosen *big breasts, please?

Forgot the qualifier. I've seen plenty of white girls with big tits.

Awwwwww! That's so swee–

FUCKING UGLY WHORE!

It's not a win yet. Bet the suspended her WITH PAY and are waiting for things to cool down & they'll return her quietly to the show in 2 months tops.

Her punishment must be more severe. (((NBC))) will give her a promotion once the dust has settled.

Getting her fired is a good start I think

She won't be fired. The people that surround her on a daily basis are just like her. Same with her employers. The most people can do is harass her. These people are looking for a legal reason to fire people like us, and "muh racism" and whatnot gives them that reason. They're not looking for a reason to fire filth like her because she has the right ideology.

reported!

The term originates from a 1930s cartoon about a goy who loses everything on the (((stock market.))) It becomes his catchphrase.

Looks Armenian to me, but the only major difference between Armenians and kikes is that Armenians are a bit darker in complexion

vakh, the otarner know

Fucking kikes.
The kid is 10 years old ffs.

(double dubs checked)
We need to bait these (((people))) and then expose them when they take the bait. One of the weaknesses of these people - besides their vanity and their pathological craving for attention - is that they can't keep their mouth shut. They have to spread their sarcastic, toxic pseudo humor.

Within a few generations the "emperors" bloodline WILL be jewish. Ignoring that fact doesn't make it false.

So we've managed to turn the left's morality signaling inward and now they're going to use it against themselves to see who can climb to the top of their shit heap. It's going to be an amazing 8 years.

What about the senior writer for FOXSPORTS?

He said that Baron has killed no less than 100 animals.

Why arent you shitting on them with it?

Someone doesn't belong here.

God you fuckers are still at that retarded "Spacing" bullshit?

I already posted the image in the salt thread so it wont let me post it again. Im not going to fuck with it just so I can spam it again. I messaged their twitter and their facebook with the picture asking why they havent fired the same faggot. Ill post the link below. If enough people spam this he will also lose his job. This is shit we need to be on. This is the time to start hitting any faggot who wants to speak out, like they have been doing to us. Lets show them what they have been doing to everyone else.

8ch.net/pol/res/8850960.html#q8862220

How is it that Jews manage to be the ugliest people in a world where there's also niggers?

Why can't you fucking redditors just accept you need to use paragraphs here and not space your posts with an empty line between every sentence instead of having a meltdown every time someone correctly identifies you as an outsider

it's the difference between going to the store to buy regular brown paint of the shade you want, and mixing together a bunch of paint colors yourself to produce something vaguely shit-colored. At least niggers are just pure niggers: kikes are a random assortment of stolen and miscegenated genes that are probably incompatible with one another and thus produce such inconsistent and alien looking people.

We got a live one here, boys!

Sweet victory.

That's fucking amazing, good job op

Bump