Anti race mixing thread

Anti race mixing thread

ITT anti race mixing arguments and testimonials

Race mixing is unnatural, much like two different species mating. A human with a healthy state of mind will of course prefer their own, this is a simple biological fact, ingrained over billions of years of evolution. Healthy people want their kids and their mate to look like them, not to mention the myraid of genetic diseases/issues, and the fact that a person attracted to another race most likely have other mental issues which you may want to stay away from.

For most it would imply that they were simply not good enough for members of their own race (this goes doubly for yellow fever guys), either due to physical looks, or some other mental problem.

One question I have for anons with more experience, how do you spot a race mixer, specifically female? (besides the obvious)

pics from google

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/the-book-and-the-rifle-cultural-and-racial-policy-in-fascist-italy-part-3/#_ftn2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

You're preaching to the quire.

See Brazil. Muh dick faggots would be the death of us.

choir

Ye, any fag who talks big about "using gooks/spics/niggers as cocksleeves" Just can't find a quality white woman.

To be fair there's a serious lack of quality white women

True, but just because your only option is a doughnut that fell on the floor doesn't mean you should start snacking on a turd out of the toilet.

this

what

If that doughnut touches the turd you still going to eat it?

It's pretty simple. Unless you think another race is your superior or at least your equal, then you are doing your descendants a real disservice by racemixing. Stats and history shows that whites are superior to blacks in every way, so that one is obviously fucked. A white person reproducing with a black is fucking over their kids, but a black person reproducing with a white is taking a step up.

The problem with that though is that racemixers generally don't accept that there are differences between the races besides skin color. Which is absurd on the face of it, how could evolution possibly give us such different physical traits (skin color, stature, facial structure, disease resistance, etc) while keeping our mental faculties identical?

Blame the culture, not the women. Women of any race, including some anons precious Asians become debased and degenerate when exposed to prevailing cultural forces in the West. Women are products of their environment, so find a white woman from a good environment. One of the most important things to look for is that her dad wasn't a faggot, and that he was present and had a good relationship with her.

fuck this whole black pill thread. pictures of niggers with white women.

you want to blame the white women when it is the jews who have redefiled the culture in such a way that the white women view the black man as a superior mate

Well said. Never mourn a racemixing woman, she's forever worthless. if you mourn anything, mourn that modern culture created a situation where such an obviously maladaptive and degenerate act was allowed to occur. A failure of parenting, a failure of social pressures, a failure of cultural programming.

But it's not much use being sad. Get mad.

It's still fucking those kids over. We mentioned times over on this board how fucked up mixed kids are. Race-mixing of any kind is terrible and should not occur.

(checked)
Race mixed kids are not taking a step up, if anything their worse.

go white knight somewhere else fag, this isn't about shitting on women its about taking responsibility for your fucking actions… which women don't and never have. fuck I can hear flowing waves of fat rippling as your chubby fingers slammed against the keyboard typing that.

i redpilled my half asian friend and after seeing the crisis of identity he now has, i can only assume the worst about people who mix outside their race

Why would you be looking for a doughnut in the toilet?

Must be tough for him. Yellow fever is truly the worst.

she looks thrilled

Those all get snapped up in their teens, there are no quality white women in their 20s who are not already married.

whats worse is that he is the only white nationalist in his family so when he argues with his rice trader father he tries to shame him for being only half white

Ive got an anecdote.
A childhood friend of mine (of German stock) ended up marrying a Guatemalan girl. When we were young he'd talk about his baby blue eyes and how he wanted to pass them on to his kids. When we were teens he'd only date other German girls of similar look. After high school I fell out of touch, ended up running into him two years back and he had two kids with him. I didnt think they were his cause they were small brown, black eyed, black hair screamers. Struck up a convo, they were his, ended up going out drinking with him for old times sake a month later. He got hammered, so I told him that I didnt think those kids were his. He started to cry, saying, he didnt think it would turn out this way. He kinda hinted at their low intelligence (school performance) and how he is now surrounded by a family that doesnt look like him after his mother passed. Those tears in his baby blues would never have a blue eyed progeny to look back into his.

The best anti race mixing propaganda for women are pictures of beautiful white babies and toddlers, especially little girls dressed up in something cute.

Bail on those bastard mongrels imo, never too late for men to father proper white children. Raising even your own race mixed kids makes you a…
Complete Cuckold

I've never had the chance to do this myself, but one day I'd like to say to a coalburner w/ kids "Did you adopt?" and then "Really? They look nothing like you".

meant for

Then don't get one in her 20's.

Let's be honest, can't blame it all on the Jew. Your friend brought it on himself.

Race mixing should be classified as child abuse, the Identity crisis is never ending and even though they may feel connected to one race of people they will never belong to them. My case isn't that bad but I am not entirely sure if I am white(most assume I am but I have different complexion) as my dad is a white Italian and my mother is Portuguese akin to a southern European, I love them dearly but I'm sure if they knew some of the things I go through they would have just married someone with the definite same race as them. Whatever happens I have to fight for the preservation of the people I feel attuned to.

False jewish narrative meant to promote race mixing. What there is a serious over abundance of demoralization shills like yourself who talk white men out of going in there and straightening out white women. Women will always go with the strong horse, and when the strong white man doesn't come for them they latch onto whatever degeneracy is next in line.

Racemixing must be frowned upon because they're trying to get rid of aryans.

It's not just the kikes that is the problem. It's everyone. We're being attacked on all fronts.

Kikes are shapeshifters. They blend in with the populace. Act peaceful, friendly. Merchants.
After a while, they look like us, talk like us, act like us. Meanwhile they infiltrate key positions in society. You know how that's turned out. The government is controlled by jews, the media, big corporations, psychiatry, education, medical system and so on. They destroy us from within.

Nignogs are scapegoats. They were shipped around the world as slaves for the sole reason of guilt tripping the population to accept ridiculous notions. They are useful idiots.

Muslims are the foot soldiers. They're sent in when the general populace has been dumbed down/weakened enough. They are in on it.

Slavs are there to pose a constant threat. A "Common enemy for the world." They're also controlled by jews.

I don't know exactly what the Asians ambitions are, but they're probably the closest thing we have to an ally.

where to get quality girls?

In the past.

Been waiting for one of these. This story and how I found out it about it may be normalfag territory, saw it on a 48 hours rerun in my downtime, but normalfag territory also provides the shoe you need in the door to redpill someone. Around the time that Supreme Gentleman the captured the hearts and imagination of 4/pol/ and /r9k/ (wew it's been a few years), there was a lesser known story that took place in Seattle. Meet Dinh Bowman, the soulless murderer of some random guy on the street and literally killed him just to see what it would be like. Dinh is a product of racemixing, his father was a white aircraft engineer for Boeing and his mother was vietnamese. When this episode aired, it set 48 hours record for ratings of that season. What made it different from the others is that you had a story of a mixed race couple of which the murderer was a product of racemixing, the murderer was a soulless monster, and his behavior is surreal. What also made it fascinating was how his white wife behaved. It's ambiguous if she was looking for a way out and if she was even the one who gave the anonymous tip that led the police to him. Fun fact: his lawyer was one of Ted Bundy's shabbos goy lawyers.

For the best bits, use these time codes. If you're wondering why half of the screen is something else and the audio is shit, that's how people bypass jewtube's uploader system or something.
> 36:52, half-asian talks with his wife for the last time. She divorces him a few months after he is put in jail.
> 38:15, half-asian cries bitch tears at sentencing, cuck husband has wife beg the judge. It's bullshit that he only gets 29 years. Washington needs to go up to at least 40 or have the death penalty like any decent state.

The lesson here is that the supreme gentleman is still a rare case but half-asians will find a reason to murder if you let them exist. For further information, research how major companies literally try to convince their engineers to marry asian women. This is not an exaggeration, a lot of companies try to do this for some reason. Wouldn't it be a shame if many white male engineers waste their genes on asian women?

That's a tough one. Sure as hell not in a city. Look rural.

They're everywhere, I met two women who only ever had one boyfriend last week and one that was a virgin a week and a half ago Average attractiveness as expected, it always takes longer to find "higher-tier" girls as they are a smaller demographic. Too many anons are completely inundated by Jew culture and actually think all white women are sluts (exactly what Jews want you to believe) every image, every video helps propound into the male consciousness that you should not breed or racemix as well as subsume to femininity and herbivore lifestyle. That has always been their goal from the beginning.

This is suburbs mind you, and not too far away from a hell hole of a city.

Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people, except a bastardized people.

As a half-breed I can say that your kid(s) are going likely going to have a fucked up sense of identity and won't feel like they really belong. If they grow up in a town where everyone is white or something (as I did - everyone was perfectly nice) even if they accept you, you still feel, and do stick out like a sore thumb. And if you end up skewing even remotely right wing or anything… oh god, is it a fucked up way to exist.

I know what you mean, user. I have english blood from my dad and italian from my mother, but unfortunately both of my great-grandparents decided to racemix with latin americans. My skin is as white as can be, but I have brown eyes and dark brown hair.
I try to uphold my white heritage by excelling in everything I do. Maybe I'm too mixed for you to call me white, but I wish nothing more than to fight the jew and have a loving family, as large as I can support. If I manage to leave this shithole country I will do everything I can to secure the future of the white race.

When you are white, there is no upgrade. Don't race mix and rule. Race mix and be ruled.

Race mixing is a miracle of God.

How else could different species produce offspring?

Fuck off, MGTOW.

Hispanics aren't really a race, so not really race-mixing, but this entire thread is autism.

why is it not about shitting on the white women race traitors? they deserve to be shit on and in fact killed after letting shit-dicks into their wombs to make shitlets …

… they should have been smarter and better in the first place to not allow themselves to be compromised … z

that being said … white men we have some right wing death squad actions to take … can't allow this global gaslight race disrespect to continue …

To be fair, weak-minded faggots that believe in kike propaganda deserve to be wiped the fuck off the face of the Earth.

There is either race-mixing or not. You could be making babies with the whitest spic there ever was but if that spic does not have a pure lineage to the then already rare blood of actual spaniards, your offspring will have diluted white blood, assuming you are even white. Spics also carry a high chance of (((Sephardi))) mixture which explains many of the traits mexicans share aside from their brown blood. Some mexicans are basically browner jews, same compulsion to swindle but lacking the brains to subvert. The bottom line is that your children are going to be mixed and you're letting it happen. They may turn out whiter than most, but like spinning a roulette wheel, the spic genes will resurface. Even if your descendants continue to have white partners to fix the mistake you're making they're never going to be close to 100% white, exceedingly close at most. The mistake begins with you.

I dunno about that, Jews seem to be on the top atm.

It doesn't matter to me because my fiancee was a valedictorian at her university and I have two degrees from Ivy League schools. Yes, I'm white.

Genetics works on a case by case basis, not on averages. If two 150-IQ blacks, however few of the exist, decided to procreate, their child will most likely have a very high IQ regardless of the fact that they are black. Race-mixing matters less when it concerns very high quality individuals and matters more when you have an already low-IQ white woman with daddy issues and questionable morals race mixing with some thug nigger.

Lesser races just have fewer numbers of those individuals, and as a result, less functional societies. I don't care if there is a chance that my child would be slightly brown, as long as they have the correct values and are raised properly.

As for the whole "racial identity" aspect, most people are not concerned with their racial or ethnic identity since at least in the US, most people lose their ethnic identity after a few generations. Many people in the Midwest are of German stock, but do not speak German nor engage in any Germanic cultural traditions. At best, they may have a Germanic phenotype and an Americanized Germanic surname like Miller (from Muller).

Furthermore, I understand that a lot of you are single and looking for your perfect Aryan woman to procreate with. I won't make any assumptions about not meeting certain standards for most individuals here, but I will say this general advice that applies to everyone: a successful married life is a complicated balancing act. You will not find a loving wife, good mother or have a successful family if your primary goal is to find an attractive Aryan woman of Germanic/Nordic descent. For the few of you that manage to succeed in this goal of finding a woman of a specific genetic combination, you will then have to make sure that she likes you, doesn't have any psychological or health issues, and will be a good mother to your kids.

How many women does that leave you with? By limiting your possible match pool to what is maybe 20% of the American female population, and further narrowing that down to criteria that are ACTUALLY MUCH RARER in women than simply Germanic physical characteristics, you are fighting a losing battle.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone here to racemix; I am simply stating the facts of the matter. You can continue with your 'race-first, ethnicity-first' approach and let me know how that goes in 5 years.

I feel you man. I didn't even see myself dating outside my race, but I fell for amulatoo. Can't give to much away because she's addicted to Holla Forums now and basically more 1488 than I was on the jews, but she's a tradionalist who has her loyalties to God and wants to make something of herself. I love her to death but I fear we will hit conflict soon with children, as adoption might be our best option. It's weird, I've worked for 6 years to further the movement of NatSoc & more importantly to me, fascism, only to find myself potentially on the other side of the rope. Maybe not as comparable but you aren't alone. But Mousilini said the unity of a nation and her people was more important than the individual inklings of their blood, and I trust that Duce over what a bunch of neckbeard do nothings have to say. On an unrelated note, praise kek, and praise MAD DOG!

the kid can get this feeling too, I can't stand being around my half siblings and father because I do not look like I'm part of the family. avoid making bastard children anons.

pic

Wrong. People default to the mean, and there's much more to race than IQ.

Shill confirmed.

This defensiveness shows one of two things, you're either a shill or a genuine fucknugget who knows he's wrong.

You're definitely a shill.

Burn in hell, you degenerate cunts.

I didn't shill one way or the other. I offered a comparative piece and like the user I replied too, didn't try to persuade people to one position or another. I understand after the whole TRS subversion and then the ironmarch occupation which is very real because this place is steadily drifting to mob rule that the urge to call anything you don't like a shill is at an all time high, but that doesn't make it so. Doubling down on the hillarly strat of just calling people your version of racist rather than address the issue doesn't win you minds, and I still believe Holla Forums to be a place where anons are persuaded by arguments and reason, lest we would never have taken up lives where we can literally lose our jobs just for holding an unpopular opinion.

You have to be self-hating to not want children that look like you and carry on your traits. Not sure if it takes them pumping the kid out, or somebody else mentioning it for them to realize that they dun goofed.

I feel no shame in it because I find my fiancee attractive and I love her for her many other qualities, including being intelligent, traditionalist, family-oriented, hard-working and caring. Furthermore, she was a virgin when we started dating. We both make upwards of $150k/year (I'm 28, shes 26) and come from very wealthy families (our inheritances are each worth over $20 million). Our kids will be raised properly in a two-parent household with accomplished relatives on both sides providing support.

People here should be looking for women of virtue, rather than women of racial purity. There are thousands of racially pure, blonde-haired, blue-eyed heroin addicts in the South and Midwest who would make for terrible partners. A 100% white Aryan child raised in a dysfunctional household with a single mother will much more likely be a degenerate than a full-black child raised by two happily-married black doctors.

Finally, consider this: Many people here who enforce these stringent marriage standards (100% white + DNA check), virgin, traditionalist, red-pilled, wants to have 12 kids) are limiting themselves (and you) to an extremely tiny minority of women; women raised in insular environments where their potential suitor is already most likely someone from their own group, church, congregation, thus effectively making this partner completely unavailable to you. If you are to then continue with this mindset, you will either engage in hypocrisy, which is the worst possible type of sin, or you will most likely remain single and effectively remove your bloodline. Removal of your bloodline is the worst thing that can happen, because you completely negate the possible of having offspring that you can then pass your values on to. I understand that my example is particularly extreme, but a surprising number of autists here have that standard.

Incorrect on both accounts. You don't understand how IQ works (default to the mean does not mean racial IQ mean, its simply a colloquialism used to explain that breeding geniuses together does not guarantee genius offspring), and IQ is THE ONLY FACTOR when it comes to race. Most wars fought on Earth were between people of the same race, but of differing ethnicities or religions. If your statement was true, then there would be an inherent unity between everyone of the same race regardless of ethnicity, which is not the case.

The retard screams out in anger when confronted with arguments he cannot refute.

This is a shill thread

It's a bad Idea.
>Now he's an internet celebrity

t. chimpire kike

that's some real cancer you posted m8, everyone knows filthyfrank is an sjw

HE'S STILL MY BOY GOD DAMN IT

no e-celebs only anons

You breed with your own or start to muddy the waters with degenerative traits. Muds for muds in mudland. Whites for whites in the whole land.

I often hear the "le genetic diversity is gud doe" argument where the negligible decrease in fatal genes expressing themselves would be a net positive over nuking every other selected gene. I can't stand how morons try to use biology to support this citing that "inbreeding" is bad, yet ignoring the taboo of consanguinity in Western countries and the basic fact that progress requires genetic selection, not reckless genetic diversity. To either extreme, diversity and inbreeding are bad, but the sweet spot sure as shit isn't anywhere close to popping out a half nog.

Pic not related

Understandable. Doesn't make it any easier when you lose your friends on the extreme right though.

Extreme ends of any ideology are destined to fail because they are inherently unstable and do not propagate their ideology easily.

People here that are on the extreme right will either:

- Make enemies with each other through purity spirals and the slightest differences in ideology, and eventually collapse

- Bleed massive amounts of supporters through revelations of hypocrisy among the leaders. Extreme ideologies tend to be difficult and impractical to follow which makes hypocrisy commonplace, and hypocrisy is not well tolerated by anyone, so when an individual on the extreme right is revealed to be engaging in hypocrisy, he will instantly be reviled. By following an unworkable or naive ideology, you are setting yourself up for failure.

- Never attract enough followers to build a coalition and accomplish anything themselves. The only thing extremist groups manage to do historically speaking, is to latch unto the most popular less-extreme version of their ideology and act as a bloc to influence the less extreme coalition to adopt certain values of their extreme ideology. In any case, they never succeed in implementing their full vision, so whats the difference if you don't follow the full vision?

-Extreme ideological groups that refuse to compromise on any of their stances by doing the above eventually die out through demoralization onset by a lack of tangible victories. If you're like Bernie Sanders and you haven't passed a single bill in the last 30 years, you'll either retire or end up supporting Hillary. That's just one example. I'm not suggesting you support someone like Hillary, but even the staunchest extremists compromise on their views to take a partial victory.

In the end, you lose nothing by losing your friends on the extreme-right, because they will either still remain your friends despite your supposed transgressions, or they will leave the extreme right eventually anyway.

I'm sad, Holla Forums. A beautiful blonde German friend told me years ago that she needed to have German kids because the German population is falling. *she felt the need to say so because she was dating a pale brown guy at the time* Guess who she's dating now.

Good news is she's not the type to have kids until she can afford a house, and that'll never happen.

These would be better in one big thing. Like a giant face map

OH THE HILARITY

Mixed = nonwhite.

You can "muh-dik" and rationalize all you want, but that will never make your 10% amerindian girlfriend white, or your "aryan" Iranian girlfriend white, or your "pale as heck" jap waifu white.

Your kids won't be white either. In fact, you are doing exactly as the jew planned if you encourage your white-passing mutt offspring to breed with more whites. In doing that you would be sneaking your subhuman nonwhite alleles into the general white population and compromising our genetic purity.

I have done years of reading about human genetics so I know what I'm talking about. Let me give you the rundown. It took hundreds of thousands of years for Europeans to evolve to a point where our average IQ is so high, and that delicate balance of genes and alleles is compromised when a white mixes with any other race. Why destroy almost a million years of unique and beneficial genetic mutation and development?
Fortunately there is a safety net in all this; with enough generations of interbreeding a mutt with whites, eventually the nonwhite genes will spontaneously disappear when the half the white parent's genome forms a zygote with only the white half of the mutt's genome. But again, it is much harder for whites to absorb other races than vice-versa, because all of our beneficial genes are recessive.

None of us are triggered or upset that our kids will be like 5-10% non-white. All races are capable of high IQ and innovation; whites just have specific genetics that make high intelligence much more common and as a result, our societies function a lot better than those of lesser races.

For that reason, if you cherry pick the top 1% smartest individuals of non-white races and assimilate them, it would not hurt the white race, only help it because their IQs would be significantly higher than the average white IQ anyway. Singapore is a good example of this. The city functions extremely well and has some of the highest educational standards in the world, yet is completely non-white. Singapore is actually a mixture of dozens of ethnicities and nationalities which include: Chinese, Indian, Malay, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese etc. The reason it functions so well is because they only take the top 5% of those nationalities and leave the other 95% at the door.

The balance of alleles and genes that you describe isn't quite as delicate as you make it out to be. If the non-white genes come from a person who is of an elite intellect, appearance and health of their respective group, it does not negatively affect the white genes. The child may not have blue-eyes or blonde hair, but they will be more able than their ordinary white peers as their parents are far above the population average.

For the last time: Average IQ does not mean that every individual falls on the average. IQ is primarily genetic. The top 1% of non-whites are better than the 50th percentile of whites because their IQs are higher and they are much more successful at what they do.

I do wonder who this thread is supposedly aimed at? Holla Forums already knows that race mixing is bad. Women can't be appealed to with reason and facts. It's best to use sob stories to get a message through to them.

Not really. A variance of 20 to 30 points is conceivable with all races but that means even the most gifted African is still only on the level of a regular white person. Plus, a regular 100 IQ white person isn't all that smart still.

That's a new quote for me and I love it.

You realize your kid being 5-10% non-white can do a lot of damage, yeah? Cancer, bloodtype, and bone marrow ring a bell?

So, now you have the same problems I mentioned above, e.g., health problems, but you realize you could just skip this whole assimilation step just by implementing eugenics in your own group right?

You realize the Chinese discriminate against the minorities there all the time right?

Read above.

And if you knew anything about history, you would realize that your country's average IQ matters much more than your own.

You basically just did a long post to justify racemixing while handwaving the medical problems and the easier solution of eugenics.

Fucking unicorns, they are.

I thought I hit the jackpot when I met a girl that seemed to tick all the boxes (down to being a homemaker and being red-pilled and not liking other races when we met). Turns out she had miles of cock in her before me and it didn't last very long when she "stopped feeling" it one day.

FFS.

Whelp. Let's look at the bright side. If these race mix that means we toss them into the non-whites' genepool. This means the only whites left will be ones that A. feel natural tribalism, B. got fucked by someone of A. or C. got lucky with another white. Either way, whites will have 2/3s more racist offspring.

A small number of very intelligent, even genius-level Africans exist. In my time at Harvard and Penn, I have met a handful. Institutions like these tend to concentrate some of the most intelligent people from around the world, so while I understand that the people I met were probably the top .0001% of Africans, they still exist.

If someone were to racemix with one of them, their offspring would have IQs that are well above average.

You can even do the math for Africans:
Avg IQ of Africans is something like 82, but if you account for improper nutrition and healthcare lowering the average IQ, its more like 85.

Assuming that the standard deviation for Africans is 10 points (the std. deviation in the US is 15, but I believe 15 is too high of a standard deviation for Africa due to poverty and poor infrastructure making it difficult for people of high intelligence to find and reproduce with each other).

That would mean that the top .3% of Africa (3 std. deviations above the mean) would have 115 IQ (Avg white IQ in US is 105).

800 million people live in Sub-Saharan African.

.3% of that is 2.5 million people roughly who conceivably have IQs of 115 or higher. Certainly not enough to run a society, but still a substantial number. 5 standard deviations in Africa, or 135 IQ, which is considered especially gifted and only found among 5% of whites, would occur at roughly a rate of 1 in 1.744 million, or roughly 458 individuals in all of Sub-Saharan Africa. It is not a surprise that some of these individuals ended up in top institutions in the world. This is, by the way, calculated at a standard deviation of 10 points for Africa, which is a low-end estimate.

And this is me talking about Africans, the dumbest non-white group in the world, except for maybe Aboriginals, but there are so few of them that no one really cares, and they are so hideous that I cant imagine anyone race mixing with a pure Abo.

With other non-whites, the numbers look far better.

You severely overestimate the unique health issues that mixed-race people incur, especially when you are 5-10% non-white. In the case of Hispanics, most of them are already mixed-race and they have fairly good health when not obese and not mostly Amerindian.

In addition, most of the health issues that occur in mixed-race individuals occur in specifically 50-50 black-white mixes, which are also the most often studied for this type of stuff. Cancer, blood and bone marrow issues are more prevalent among Blacks than any other race.

Your suggestion of eugenics, which is theoretically a good idea, is generally unworkable in a practical context for reasons I have stated earlier in this thread. I encourage you to try to practice it and find your genetically perfect Aryan woman who would also be a great mother and loving wife. I think it is important to set lofty goals for yourself. However, if you don't find her…do you just not reproduce then? Hmm…

Which statement in my post denied that? Maybe you should re-read what I said. Bringing a 140 IQ non-white into a 105 IQ nation increases the average IQ of that nation, regardless of race.

You are forgetting about regression to mean, which is what happens as there is more average IQ people than geniuses and passing on of IQ is trickier than assumed.
In the end, even if you bring in clever blacks, their grandkids might be average but they will suffer from the health disadvantages and genetic origin tht is different ot the majority of the population. This can further transalte and degenerate to lower IQ for their descendants, as the black genome will regress to its mean, unless diluted among whites by then.
Clever blacks are just as much a dilution and a pollutant as the rest of them, as IQ has little staying power in the gene pool, unless the whole genotype i already exhibiting high average intelligence like whites.
As you mentioned, they are such a small section of the population among blacks as to be virtually worthless as a benefit and their place should be among their own where they ought to help them.

As I mentioned earlier, the genome does not regress to the genetic mean if supported by other high quality individuals.

The idea of a regression to the mean occurs in a computer generated model, but not in practice.

Let me give you an example: In India, the Brahmin caste has a much higher IQ than the general population, on average. It is because Brahmin only marry other Brahmin, or possibly one caste below themselves, instead of nigger-tier streetshitters.

The regression to the mean model assumes that the genius will continue to reproduce with individuals who are average until finally their offspring is average. If a 140 IQ African only reproduced with 105 IQ whites, eventually their offspring would regress to 105 IQ.

However, if that same African only reproduced with other 140 IQ Africans, their IQ would never fall to 105. A 140 IQ African who, for some reason, decides that it is in their best interest to reproduce with 82 IQ retarded average Africans, will indeed have offspring that regress to the mean, but this does not happen in practice.

Again, I am not saying that mass-importing high IQ non-whites is a good idea. I am simply saying that there is no guilt to be felt for marrying a high-IQ non-white if that happens to be the person you fall in love with.

Except it happens in practice all the time and the IQ are not permanent, except in caste societies like you described, which is not the feature in current West and where mutts always have a downward social attraction.

"Falling in love" is one of the biggest fallacies and lies perpetuated on men. "Love" as an emotion has to be cultivated and that can only be done through wilful interaction over period of time with someone you feel a physical attraction to or are infatuated with (which of itself is not love yet, we call it lust.)

you are capable and should be choosing mates, not letting it be filtered through muh dik - it;s this kind of thinking that kills us.

The things is he is right but niggers are so low they dont have anything to lose mixing with other races, whites lose double producing a mulato nigglet.

Keep telling yourself that as you pretend children that look nothing like you are yours. At any rate, they'll have to go back.

By that logic you should start eating insects. After all, you're limiting yourself to a tiny minority of food otherwise. It's called having standards, you fucking retard.

Sounds like a desperate rationalization to me. I hope you remember these words when your child dies of a preventable disease because they couldn't find a genetically compatible organ donor.

Outbreeding depression, retard. Just because you select a high-IQ nonwhite doesn't mean your child will get a high IQ. That's not how genetics works. Not only that, but it isn't about getting desirable trait X. You don't love your people (and your family) because they have some trait you value highly. Guess you'll be disowning your children if they don't have a high enough IQ, right?

Eugenics. You take two high-IQ (or whatever trait) white people and breed them together. You know what problems breeding whites with each other creates? None.

And yet these "genius-level Africans" still have yet to produce anything irreplaceable, or anything of worth. There's still no black Bach, no Asian Da Vinci, no Arab Newton.

Just because ingroup breeding for IQ works doesn't mean outgroup breeding for IQ does.

OT, but the Greeks believed that love at first sight was the best and most special type of love. They were far from people out to bluepill men.

Yet Romans believed that proper love and sexual satisfaction happens in marriage, and they were far from marrying for love only. Check out Roman love poetry as well.

Greeks were funny about emotions and philosophy, a lot of it only worked when men were involved because women are irrational, which is something they themselves admitted.
How can you love someone if you do not know them? Isn't love more than being attracted to someone? Love at first sight was proven to be over and over a retrospective trick of the brain about past events to paint them in rosey colours when the actual attraction has evolved into love.

It's true. Not the first girl that comes along, but that destined one. It even transcends flesh and bone.

A lightning strike to the heart… perhaps the inspiration for cupid. Very real, or should I say ethereal because the nature is more metaphysical and goes well beyond muh dick.

My wife is Chinese and is the only person in the world that actually gets me and we share lots of niche interests. I won't have kids with her though as I don't have much rights in China and raising a kid is expensive as fuck if you want to send them to a private school. Hapas raised in China don't tend to end up as elliot rodgers and more like chad thundercocks if they're male. I know a female hapa who looks more white than chinese and would pass for aryan if it wasn't her eyes and she just went to the US to marry a white guy and they'll surely have kids that look very aryan.

I'm not advocating on race mixing and most chinese girls are dull / childish as fuck, but it's not like a I married a sheboon.

Fucks sake I never knew so many racemixers browsed Holla Forums.

Literally fuck off, you can't even follow the 14 words, you are a traitor plain and simple there is not justification that will atone for your sin. I respect the white virgin wizard infinitely more than you since he doesn't bring in more mixed mongrels into the world who by necessity advocate for radical leftist egalistarism by the nature of their birth (at worst) or fucking cancerous civic nationalism (at best).

Mixed children hate themselves and have higher suicide and mental illness rates.

I'm not completely against inter-racial marraige, but it should be kept at a minimum.

And not with blacks. At last asians have high IQ to offer. Black are total regression.

Dude, open your fucking eyes. I've met only two women that were virgins past their 20s or married before that.

I have uncontrollable yellow fever but could never breed with one. I'd just feel shame when i looked at my children.

That's due to kikes absolutely hating slavs "occupying" their Khazarian "motherland".

Don't be a DnC good goy.

Sometimes when I get demoralized with the cuckoldry of my own people I am thinking of moving in Xinjang, marrying a Sino-Tocharian mongrel chink girl and spend the rest of my life removing kebabs with flammenwerfers.

All the girls i know in the UK lost their virginity around 13 - 15. A friend used to host massive parties during secondary school and seeing girls just giving head in the corner of the garden was a relatively frequent sight.

I don't think this is just my area/social circle. I think this is extremely common to be totally ruined by 18 for girls in Britain.

I'm German, living in China and I'll never go back to Germany as it's a mudslime filled shithole that is ironically much more oppressive than commie China will ever be.

China is a multiethnic nation with tons of minorities and chinese people are generally cool with most people as long as you speak chinese and aren't a dick or savage. The place is also a billion people nation where minorities will never get any special treatment aside from calculated political moves like extra funding for Tibet to make people stfu about separatism.

I'm not having Children though, so your point is moot.

It's like you are not even browsing Holla Forums. Good luck with that mentality though, not that anyone cares about cuck like you.

Same here.

Is the Elliot Rodgers really unavoidable? It seems strange that a mix between the 2 more closely related major ethnic groups would be comparable to mixed black offspring.

The Supreme Gentleman seems to me to be a product of poor upbringing, much like most of the defects in young people in Western countries today.

Out of experience is my escapism fantasy viable?

How easy is to get myself into the armed forces and go at the front lines against uighur scum? Since you are German I suppose you also fantasized about roasting turkroaches a lot.

You should never subject your own son into being a hapa even under ideal conditions. Even the world's most successful and loved hapa has a meme regarding his depression.

Truly this is suffering. I just want a qt pi non degenerate gf. At least I'm losing weight and my face is clearing up so I have a better chance of qt gf i hope

I have met well adjusted male hapas in China for what it's worth.

In Thailand they however seemed like weirdos who desperately want to be thai due to the sexpat mogrel kid stigma, but they make more shekels and get laid regardless cause thai women are turbowhores, so it's not like in the west where they'd most likely be incels for life.

Let's not make this a Keanu thread, all his friends and family got cancer or died in horrible accidents.

His problems stem from the fact that he is immortal but pays the price in suffering.

Suppose they paid the price for boiling the rice.

Having another Elliot is only part of my concern. My main source of shame would be becoming a living stereotype of the Autist male Asian female relationships. Having a child just amplifies the broadcast of my fetish to the world

What cruel God hast accursed him so?

I have never been to Xinjiang but they have a rep among han chinese in tier 1 cities as pimping, thieving turkroaches and their women as hookers with AIDS. They're also mudslimes, which makes me avoid them like the plague. I have seen really pretty xinjiang girls though with blue eyes.

If you have moderate money by western standards and speak chinese you'll always find a wife in China if you're white who is either a virgin or had 1-2 guys max before you.>>8918485

The first time my mom ever saw my dad, she was working at a bar. He walked in and she saw him, and turned to the other bartender and said "I'm going to marry that guy". Keep in mind that my mother was attractive, but my dad was a fucking model, like legit in magazines and shit. He was offered by a smokin hot blonde to move to sweden with her (thank god that didn't happen) and she would pay for him and everything because she was loaded. But he met my mom, who had no money, and turned the swedish girl down. My dad could of had literally any girl, but the one that had love at first sight is the one he chose to be with.

They've been together for almost 30 years now.

Is that an M1 Garand?

Mayby you should broadcast what a racist you are, but then love with the perfect woman (for you) won you over?

That's because white women are stupid as fuck and easily mislead, while it is true that Jews push race mixing propaganda on white women, they also push it on white men, and white men are becoming more and more redpilled about that recently, while white women have become even more pozzed.

If a National Socialist society is created, women cannot have too many human rights and certainly no political rights

My main response when I meet racemixers is to ask the white partner why they don't live in the country of the ethnicity they married and had children with?

If a person is a good enough ethnicity to marry and have children with, they should atleast have a good enough country to immigrate too.

Just watch how quick this enrages as well as subtly redpills the racemixers, especially those with African partners, and if they squeal racist, say that they are the racists for wanting to live in a country built by white men, but not wanting to live in a country built by black men.

None should have (((human rights))). Rights are only a social construct and a weak one too. The only "rights" people should have are the ones that they either earn and maintain and what the racially aware community enforces for its fellow people through rules and legislations.

Where the fuck do you live, faggot?

I actually do (I live in China). Aside from pollution which was strongly prevalent during the industrialization of Japan and Europe as well, it's a very livable place.>>8918625

No really, I too would be interested in where you live and how old you are. You're either out of touch or just chatting breeze.

Typical tricks merch-Schlomo!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Just asking before you sound like you live under a fucking stone in the middle of fucking nowhere even by boardautist standards.

Honestly how many women have you met that that were either virgin or married without premarital sexual partners by the age of 18?

hardmode: make it 21

this is a better argument for having kids with the hypothetical 10% Cherokee (otherwise high-value) girl than it is for race-mixing with the top 5% of every/any other race.

All racemixing is equally as contemptible

They won't be white so what does it matter? Why would you ever want to spawn something that by its very nature would profit from your extinction?

Want…to live…forever! WANT…TO LIVE…FOREVER!!!

Haha! No.

Fuck off, Schlomo. All racemixing being just as contemptible doesn't imply all races are equal, you fucking autist.

Pretty sure mixed US blacks are in the 80s but only a few Mediterranean African countries compare, the rest is in the 70s.

The only niggers that demonstrated ability to innovate are highly euromongrelized African Americans. Turks and albanians, though partially White to a considerable percentage, have contributed even less than niggers to humanity. Pure or near pure White Europeans are so vastly overrepresented in innovation and cultural achievements they make the entirety of NE Asians with their higher median IQ, cranial capacity, ancient civilizations and their invention of paper, the compass and gunpowder look like completely primitive subhumans. The only (presumably) non-White people that come even close to that are pre-Islamic middle easterners.

Get bent, Wang.

Racemixing implies procreation. I'm going to call you an autist again, because frankly if you couldn't understand that you must be. If you want to get technical about white survival, racemixing with slants is actually worse because they're harder to get rid of (in multiple ways) than mulattoes. Racemixing is just as shit no matter how you slice it. There is no "acceptable" racemixing. There is no "better" racemixing. It's all shit and so are you.

newsflash
speciation, an aspect of evolution, has already progressed strongly in humanity
mixed race and many on the spectrum between races does not disprove race, and race is species in every sense
many other animals have almost identical looking/acting groups that are termed separate species

are you a fucking poet

wont like this

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

THE TRUTH BEHIND NIGGERLOVING

relevant

There comes the other part of my greentest:
Hapas, especially male ones, might be an abomination but are nowhere near as detrimental to the White race as lowly cunning mulatto niggers like Obama unless you also put arab in the hapa mix in which case it gives you a turk instead.

fab769

Obama is an outlier. Hapas are much more difficult to get rid of, not least because their white parent will be able to pretend, like posters above, that racemixing between "civilized" peoples is okay. The only reason mulattos are currently more of a threat is because there are vastly more of them and we currently are in peacetime mode. As soon as we shift to wartime, hapas will be the bigger worry.

Age of consent in Oklahoma is actually 16.

This. Why don't racemixers get this?

We don't need more competition, white mongrels are our most dangerous enemies, besides the jews.

My guess is that they fall into one of three categories:
>Muh dik faggots who turn facts into a fetish and can't think beyond their fantasies of sexually dominating Jewesses wearing SS uniforms. For fuck's sake, you faggots, keep it in your heads

Also worth noting that the Jews, by and large, are white mongrels.

I don't think that's accurate. Maybe they were initially, but thousands of years of inbreeding and jewing is what did most of the damage.

As they currently are, Jews have about 60% European heritage, which qualifies them for "white mongrel" in my eyes. I'm not saying that's the source of their Jewishness (for lack of a better word), but it probably doesn't help any. It also hurts us because desensitized people aren't able to tell they aren't white.

Oh okay, yeah. I guess I kind of stretched the meaning of what you said a bit. I thought you were saying that their jewishness was the source of racemixing.

the result of*
I shouldn't be on Holla Forums after I just wake up

Friendly reminder that weeaboos /r9k/ permavirgins and racemixers will be the first to go during the Day Of The Rope™

Nice try, goon.

Weebs are degenerate and are into faggotry trannies pedophilia and other sexual deviancy.

Thankfully I don't need to argue with you since you'll be banned for goonposting. Filtered.

k whatever go roleplay as a little girl on the Internet nobody cares

That's the greatest black pill perhaps. Jewish values in general are opposed the success of white people. Yet they have been much more effective than us at enacting their values. The fact that they have been so successful at infiltrating and ruling over whites makes you think that despite all of the amazing actions of whites, we have weaknesses which they are able to use to control the majority of white people. Even if it is mostly by deception and manipulation the fact that they get away with it proves that they are a powerful race.

If you believe the principles of might is right. Then it is difficult not to respect this aspect of the jew. Despite the hatred which one has for the consequences of their actions. I think it's possible that places like this and others thinking about memes and how they can be used to manipulate the masses will allow whites to make up for this weakness and become superior to every other race in every aspect.

most whites even the virtue signalling moderate leftists actually arent as racecucked as hollyjew makes you believe

You may say it's bad, but so is poison. Yet taking it in small doses builds up your immunity.

As I said, you can inter-marry, but you have to be picky - hell, you have to be picky in general to get the good genes to your offspring - and keep it to a minimum.
Just enough to get some fresh (and hopefully good) genes, while still keeping it strongly white.
The white race will not go away, as long as there are enough whites around.

That rich and you couldn't find someone white to marry? Pathetic.

One of my gifted friends started dating a Vietnamese doctor. I asked him how he felt about being more closely related to my (future) children than to his own.

The way dna manifests means one trait can be produced from different chromosomes. For example there are mechanisms that occur in populations to switch off certain negative traits on separate chromosomes. Race mixing disturbs this balance.

Mixing two races means a child is suited to an imaginary environment between two places.

I'm pretty sure that map is false.

But they are not, you sanctimonious faggot

Try and build up an immunity to carbon monoxide, please.

Not just a strawman, but a strawman I already addressed. Kill yourself.

lol

it's false

age of consent here in bananaland is 14, not 15

Don't do it guys, it's not worth it.

Just make sure not to piss us off or ostracize us, the last time that happened we nearly killed all the French because we were able to control the nigger hordes with out acquired almost notwhite minds or some shit.

That said, if France and heavily cucked countries end up uncucked, expect Mixed serial killers/Mass killings in roughly 20-30 years, provided they aren't pacified with asperger's syndrome of Autism

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Supreme Gentleman was half jewish. Same with mattress girl. The problem is not race mixing with Asians, it's jews. Whites and Asians are the two most successful races for a reason, I say breed them together and create a true super race.

Reminder that Jōmon Japanese have ancient caucasoid admixture, so the “honorary aryan” designation was literally true.

Is Ivanka a race mixer, or is Jared… Kosher?

this, my man.

Maybe he was preaching to 24 paper sheets.

n. A set of 24 or sometimes 25 sheets of paper of the same size and stock; one twentieth of a ream.
n. A collection of leaves of parchment or paper, folded one within the other, in a manuscript or book.
n. Archaic Variant of choir.

I wouldn't mind living in Japan at all.

As far as I'm concerned, you wasted your time posting those other pics. If you want to see the worst miscegenation has to offer, it's Bobby's clan of lovecraftian monstrosities.
From left to right:
>The kid Barack Obama sired while Bobby was out of town filming The Adventures of Rock & Bullwinkle

I would love to show these to my loved ones, but as soon as they read "Jew Media" they'd roll their eyes and tune out.
All I'm saying is that baby steps are sometimes required for the normals. You can't always cram it down their throats in one go.

Life is suffering, dude.
>pics related: she will be young and beautiful forever

no

2soon

Reported.

Too soon, you faggot!

She had it coming.

Lithuania here, they bumped it up to 16 between chiluns or 18 if one of the persons is older I think.
A few years ago even.

After the reconquest it will be.

If you arrived in the last 4 months
and you havent visited a RedPill thread you still BluePilled, go now to this ReadPill thread and read it all NOW
8ch.net/pol/res/8873257.html

As a huezillian, let me show why you shouldn't racemix with niggers.

Imagine if those creatures represented the biggest part of your population.

Those debbil trips, tho.

I do live in Asia.. and i do fuck asian woman because i think they are culturaly and physically superior to the fat leftist dumbcunt (((whitewomen)) we get out here…

no i will never produce any true gentlemen however

Brazil and India are the strongest arguments against multicult and racemixing. No idea how you salvage either without brutal race war, either.

Fuck off, kike. You're not any better than a nigger when you rely on MUH DICK to get women to love you. KYS

Too soon, you tasteless swine.

Once they go black, we don't want them back.

Gee, as a redhead with green eyes, should I have refrained from mating with my wife, a redhead with blue eyes?
What if I had committed the cardinal sin…mating with a blue-eyed blonde!!

Thank god I found Holla Forums before I messed up a REAL white's genes…

The various races and mixed races need organ donations from that same race or combination of races, otherwise they're significantly more likely to reject the organ.
This factor is enormously more significant when dealing with marrow transplants.
Also, mixed race children are far more prone to otherwise preventable diseases, depending on the combination. As an example mulattos have a much higher incidence of cardiovascular diseases, and hapas tend to have a higher degree of mental disorders. If you hung around a single race thread on here, you would know that.

IQ is far from being the only racial factor, and even if it was, "muh IQ" only really takes you so far. You have to take into account the inherent cultural characteristics carried by each race, keeping in mind that culture is emergent from the people living in that society, not the other way around.

Balkanization tbh

Too soon, have some decency man!

Lets say you know a white guy who fucked up bad.
Now he is red pilled on mixing, what would be your advice to him?

beautiful

Yes I am going to blame white women for being shitty women. There are good white women but there are also good niggers so it isn't an argument.

One thing I would like to point out is that you cannot control others, by that I mean, at the end of the day they have to choose to be good wives and pursue good men. The US fell into decay the moment white women got their hands on contraceptives. We must hold them responsible, a country has the jews it deserves. Teach others not to be good goys.

we poets now

Hey a majority of white women still voted for Trump. That speaks volumes about the majority of women who have to keep their voices and public opinion silent just like the men so they don't get flack or get called racist for supporting Trump.

no m8 you’ll create kids with identity issues and make them more susceptible to the jew. But if your last resort is race-mixing I personally think east-Asians like japs, Koreans, chinks are ok tier.

My uncle married an Indonesian and the kids are healthy, good looking and have a high IQ. Although my cousin has succumbed to the weeb and doesn’t have something right with her head, maybe autism. I don't know.

user, how did this happen to him?
Story time?

Biggest disgrace in European royalty since they gave Jews the right too sell alcohol too Europeans.

IF dubs they both get brutally slaughter in the coming war for being a disgrace.

WTF i love race mixing now
in all seriousness, this is just pathetic. i never though i'd see the day where Holla Forums supports racemixing with asians kek. it's either /britpol/, reddit, or cuckchan invading.

Find an Afrikaner girl and treat her right. Then again, make sure she's older than you too.

10% is less than 1/8, which was good enough for Hitler. You'll have to exterminate large swaths of burgland if that's your metric.

And gooks/spics/niggers are better? Please, they're all 100% worse.

That's basically nothing though. Most nations would accept a white if they were 1/8 (12.5%) or less indian, and 1/32 (3.125%) or less black since black genes are more harmful. Injun genes disappear quickly, and almost never surface after they go under the 1/8 mark.

God, their little mutt is hideous too. How could someone raised right think this is acceptable?

Is dating a white femanon who is increasingly Holla Forumsack in her outlook ok?

I uh, kind of met her on /r9k/…

oh boo hoo

Tell him to ditch the spic and start a new family.

In all fairness some spics in South America are whiter than your average Frenchman.

Ditch her, please. Your future children deserve so much better.

Guatemalans are pure jungle nigger. Even 1/2 Guat 1/2 German kids were black eyes, black haired, ugly brown things.

I'm not talking about Pigmy beaners, I'm talking about kinda white from places like Ecuador and Uruguay.not Guatemalan Jungle midgets.

Not quite true. Non-white genes can be bred out entirely, hell you could have a non-white grandparent and still be genetically 100% white. But the more diluted the blood is, the higher the likelihood of the genes not passing on.

it's a shame she stopped doing porn
fucking loved her body

Bane?

doesn't look either of the parents actually. Are they both cuck?

Marry a teenager then

Being the only adult in a relationship is going to be your cross to bear in it anyways might as well get a young one

Spoiler those disgusting pics OP.

Also Holla Forums is shill board for miscegenation with asians. It's already bad enough with the anime shit, but there's non-stop shilling for pro-chinese dog eating and also creating a mongrel with an asian.

*practice usury

The Nuremberg Laws were specifically for Jews, who are already 60% European. A 1/8th Jew is going to be basically indistinguishable from a full European (without a genetic test which Hitler didn't have available). Hitler wasn't talking about fucking octoroons, sandies, or "Eastern Russians."

It's a warning, retard.

You know that we have a thing called filter which negates you cuckchanposting here don't you ?

I really fucking hate the self loathing bitching from "hapa" kids.
t. slav china mongrel

I'm a white Scots-Irish/Germanic midwesterner. Can I shack up with a very white looking Columbian woman? Seriously, white skin, white hair,, etc

This is what white omega males tell themselves in order to justify their Asian fetish, that it's not a white problem but a Jewish one, and that it isn't the former who are the degenerates. So rather than trying to improve themselves and their social standing, they go to countries like Thailand and the Philippines to take advantage of the fact that these women will go for even the most degenerate white males and then go on to have psychotic, degenerate offspring. I've seen their vlogs on Youtube; it's clear these white guys are the absolute bottom of the barrel and are absolutely irredeemable. The gas chamber is the only solution for them.

These are golden.

Why the fuck are you here?

Kraut and Tee, please go

10% of non-white genes?
That's not really mixed, is it?
Especially since genes of a race get more pronounced with successive generations.

While + another race = half
that child + white = 3/4 white
that child + white = 7/8 white ←- at this point the whiteness is overwhelming

Either way, when it comes to genetic purity, how do you even know you are pure? Migration and mixing happened in the past.
You might say you are 100% ariyan because you look so, but are you sure?
Maybe Ghengis Khan raped your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand mother, but over successive generation, the mongol genes were suppressed?
Maybe you have slav ancestry?

No thanks

Implying 99% of white women look as good as the qt's that get posted.
And that's why japan needs more jomon and white genes - to improve the average

Why are there some many cucks on Holla Forums? You would think this is where you would find all the red pilled übermensch, but there are so many fucking degenerates here.

Of course you'd say that.

You already dipped your toes in the mud.

Italian Fascists had a spiritual (in contrast to German: scientific/biological) approach to race, because they are more diluted than the Germans.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/the-book-and-the-rifle-cultural-and-racial-policy-in-fascist-italy-part-3/#_ftn2

Reminder that the White race gains nothing by mixing.

Keep your high IQ chinks, niggers, spics, and anything else that crawls out of the mud.

Ew, spoiler that shit you fucking sicko.

The next girl in this sequence will be fully white.

first of all, find a woman of your own ethnic category, i know for a fact Holla Forums is not purely germanic, not is purely non-race-mixex, so if you're a slav, marry and breed with a slav, if you're italic, marry and breed with an italic, if you're a germanic, marry and breed with a germanic
it's simple

on the case of half-breeds, i suggest you find a fellow half-breed, if you're half white, your genes will either pass a majority or minority amount of white genes to your child, this means there is still a chance that you can have a white child, breeding with a fellow half-breed gives you a chance without further damaging the white gene pool

ask me any other questions you have, this includes about finding a white woman and not getting marriage-cucked(since i don't want to write out an entire guide here)

for any wondering, the pic attached is celtic christian artwork

my advice to you is that you redpilled yourself further and find a wife
if your values stand on redpilled on race-mixing, there will be other bigger roblems with your relationships

What if my race no longer exists?

then, assuming you are white, you should date another breed of white, but do not be picky, nords and germanics are often reverred for their traits, but there are many breeds of white women

pic related is a lebanese woman, caucasoid-semitic

Congratulate your parents on failing the one job they had to do, secure the existence of their people.

How exactly am I supposed to find another mongrel?

what race would that be?

Yes that's about what I figured. I want to select a wife that will give me children that will look the most like me and have my traits as well (high IQ, virtuous, tall, broad shoulders, etc).
I've been redpilled for a while so I have rejected myself to even have a GF until I figure this problem out - I refuse to partake in degeneracy.

For example in your picture, I doubt that woman could give me high IQ children.

The biggest weakness of my family line is being too kind. The lesser races and jews have had a field day with us until this point.

Long gone aryan race. If I told you which continent I was from it wouldn't help - I look nothing like the population there. I have mostly aryan traits I would say - height, IQ, mindset, etc. I live in America now.

there are plenty of mongrels, unfortunately in these times they are increasing in abundance, i have little advice on how to find them, but you'll know when you see one, there are also groups online and i believe there's a "mixed race" option on dating sites, but outside of that i wouldn't know

what i do know is that, you have little chance of finding a redpilled one my friend, it's a fact of life, im proud that you took the redpill but others are less brazen and reject it, because it degrades them, it traps them
i think that the act of race-mixing should be looked down upon, and mixed races simply an unfortunate product of that

pic related is the first byzantine emperor constantine

are you south american or indian in regional origin?
the woman in that picture is semitic-european, semites are the closest race to europeans, i would not advise mixing with them, but they are capable of bearing high-iq children, but it is better to preserve your genetics

what i would advise you to do is to find a woman with similar traits as yours

pic related is a bust of an old roman man

The latter. Though it wouldn't be obvious if you saw me. My family has preserved lighter skin and light eyes for the most part. And I have nothing good to say about the modern day population - I view them as lesser Jews, and every time I have tried to interact with them I have been ostracized. Modern day so called Brahmins are just rebranded shitskins.

And yes my goal is to not mix, to find a woman with my traits.

I don't suppose a pure Persian woman would fit with you?

Honestly speaking here we need to find a new term instead of trying to steal 'semite' from the linguists. "Semites," strictly speaking, are those who speak a Semitic language, and who may or may not be the same race. For instance the Phoenicians were Semitic, but it is highly doubtful they are of the same stock as Arabs or Jews.

then i have solved it, you are of indo-aryan descent, perhaps with slavic admixture
i know indians are capable of looking very white, i have met an aryan indian who even resembled a greek philosopher and looked very germanic
there should be women with similar genetics as yours in northern iran, but if you are as white as you say, eastern europe would be a good place, at least you won't run into any surprises with severe shitskin ancestries

i agree, it is hard to come up with accurate terminology with the amount of disinformation in the realm of anthropology and genetics

pic related is a good example of an average slavic woman

Last pic
kek

This woman (some of you probably know her) have a black grandparent (afro-venezuelan) does she qualify as a white or is she a mongrel ?

Ronda's a nigger through and through.

You should marry the girl next door. That's the best way to handle this. Don't marry some cute girl from across the country because she looks like she's an Aryan goddess. You may well be doing her a disservice.

When I look around at people from the South, I have this lingering feeling that like 80% of the population has a bit of Indian blood. Their skin is just a hair darker than whites from other regions. You can see this pretty plainly when you see a Southern belle next to a woman who is of German descent. The German women tend to have more has a more chiseled look to their faces. In the Southern belles tend to have a much rounder race with bigger cheeks.

Now, these are people who admire the Confederate flag. They're the people who brought you the sound social policies like segregated water fountains. They certainly view themselves as 100% white. Maybe the best solution is to be against mixing even among different white groups.

Might be worth having a thread but I'd be worried it'd be shilled to death. Categorization of the Jew and his brethren has always been one of the hardest things to do, and we've had to get by on appropriating from the linguists. Maybe something derived from the Latin or Greek term for "East."

Looking white ≠ white. You're white when your genetics falls into white frequencies, not at some arbitrary percentage of white ancestry.

that may have to do with the deserts in that area..
this could also have to do with diet

but really, the south has plenty of white women

I can't find a white chick that's into Keanu and have quadroons?

I have actually been looking at Persian women for a little bit of time to see if there is any potential there - the biggest problem I have seen so far even in the pure ones is that they do not seem to have Aryan brains. There is a slight disconnect between my thinking patterns and theirs. I do not see in them what I see in myself. Hard to put this in words.

Interesting that you would bring that up. Where would that have come from?
yes, exactly. I have found a certain greek statue that I seem to share some facial features with, though I do not have such an awesome nose bridge as the ancient greeks did. I always felt a kinship with their writings as well.
I'll keep that in mind as I search, thanks user

european peoples have moved around for many millenia, slavs certainly have
then you are white, we all share traits with each other white people

good luck, i suggest eastern europe moreso however

Well, given they were overrun by the Arabs in the 600s I imagine it'd be difficult to accurately gauge their mental capabilities and cultural predilections. Given that they were some of the foremost inventors of the ancient world, one of the most ancient civilized peoples, and responsible for basically every invention or innovation that Islam falsely claims for itself however I think it would be safe to say they were cognitively quite excellent. Whether that would put them on par with whites today is unclear. Worse still, you might have ended up with a case where the intelligent Persians were raped by the Arabs, who then left to lower levels to stay pure.

Honestly though I'd say your best bet is trying to find a non-Arabic, non-Dravidian woman from around that area if you want to find someone actually close to you genetically. That's a big ask, nigh on impossible, so I wish you the best of luck. Worst case you might consider searching for a pure Greek, Syriac, or Levantine girl. A few still exist, and while they're more distant to you I'm not sure what else could be offered.

Is this a case of them being foreign or them being women? To phrase it another way, have you found other woman who are exceptions to this?

Thanks. Yes I will start to look in that direction now. Do you have any recommendations for certain countries? A quick glance on jewgle shows me that there might be some genetic link between my line and certain eastern european groups - is this what you are basing your advice on?

I respect what the ancient Persians were able to do very much. Are you yourself Persian?

Great question. I agree that sometimes it is quite hard to parse out the capabilities of a race based on what you can learn from a female brain. So perhaps I was wrong in my previous statement. But if I can answer more simply which races I have always had the easiest time communicating with, it has always been whites - not all of them though. There are just some people with which when I speak using few words that they are able to understand what I mean. With persians I never found this to be true.

There will be a % of race mixers anyway, regardless of propaganda.
If said % is whites-asians rather than whites-blacks or whites-jews, then we're in best case scenario.

You're mixing up with Honorary Aryans instead of Kikes and Niggers. Big deal.

yes indeed, i believe you and these races are genetically compatible

(checked)
Demoralization shills. There's something of an all-out assault going on.

Why are all the anons saying too soon? She dead?

great news. Thanks again. (posting from new computer)

Search
Get pic related 1
Search
Get pic related 2

You are a traitor to Deutschland.
You should be fighting to keep your aryan seed strong and your nation pure.
Instead you bitch out to fucking CHINA

Hitler would be ashamed of you, goy..

Underrated post. This user is 100% correct.
Your attraction to "The One" transcends "muh dick".

I had a dream about her once when I was about 12. I was having some dream that I don't remember but I was on a train and standing at the station was the one. The train didn't stop but we made eye contact in that fleeting moment. I felt the lunge in my heart and woke up. The whole rest of the day I felt this strange mix of love and sadness (sadness at the fact it wasn't real). I hope I meet her in real life.
People think they need to proactively find love but all that does is cause people to become infatuated or obsessed with their ideal version of a mate. Love finds you.

The cognitive dissidents in this thread is astounding. How can you faggots honestly, with a straight face, advocate for the preservation of race, culture, white nationalism, or conservatism yet still advocate for race mixing with nip females? Which, I might remind you, have the same issues with birth rates as us. You'd be creating a happa sub-race that kills three birds with one stone. The three birds being white birth rates, nip birth rates and Schlomo's wet dream coming true. Answer my question truthfully, without any fucking deflection about muh no good white women or muh IQ.
Calling them that doesn't automatically change their blood line to white, you weeaboo faggots.

Anti thoughters?

This thread obviously made someone mad. Filter and move on people.

why the fuck would a women be virgin after 20?
If the girls lose their virginity at 13 then marry them at 12. Ofcourse that's illegal now a days, i think, either white men take back europe and enforce hierarchy and rational law again, or we go conquor some new frontier and do the same over there. Or die out as cucks, whatever.

I came up with a new slogan, Goyim.
RACE MIXING IS SHAPE SHIFTING

this tbh

Stop sperging at race mixers and abortionists for that matter. They are doing us a favor by purifying the white race through self-administered eugenics. Our long term goal as a people should be to become the jews in this new multicultural world. There will never be another pure white country again - bite that hard redpill. However, we can have a strong tribal community to fulfill the 14 words.

Sperging at these race traitors just makes us seem like inferior cuckolds who are jealous of the kangz.

That's a pretty black pill friendo. And while I think you're probably right about the west getting inevitably Brazil-ified in the future it won't leave any whites stronger or more elite, the women that slut it up with third world trash aren't inherently more slutty than ones that don't, because all women at heart are sluts, all would racemix given the right circumstances and propaganda.

But Holla Forums is for the most cucked to all hell when it comes to women, see the virgin spergs who actually think white men spreading the seed in other races (something our best and brightest, Jefferson et al did) is remotely the same as mudsharking.

While I believe genetics plays a role, it doesn't really even matter if culture guides women. Think about it, conservatives are the people who will produce the majority of white children every generation. Liberals will eventually be bred out to an irrelevance. Sure, our enemies control the mainstream culture, but it's been proven that children grow up to believe the same way their family brought them up. All of this will happen… that is unless the lefties start using force to enforce their ideas. But long as there's a choice we'll be alright.

I agree that it's pretty retarded. Only the white woman has the ability to create whites. This is a very important distinction. She alone decides the future.

I am from southeast Asia and we fantasize about having children with white men, or even discovering that we are part-white ourselves. The very-rare "hapa" individuals in our societies are regarded as if they have a superpower; it is a source of pride, rather than shame. For example, if someone has a long face rather than a round Asiatic one, we will happily and eagerly speculate about that person's ancestry possibly including a colonial official from Europe.

It seems as though mixed White-Asian children would have an easier time here than in white countries by default. Firstly, our culture is actually appreciative of what Rudyard Kipling referred to as "the white man's burden" - i.e., the period of our history where our people lived under European rule is described as a period of advancement, civilization, and peace, rather than the tales of endless oppression we hear from Africa. There was a video posted here once detailing the Zimbabwean story regarding this in a satirical manner, where Cecil Rhodes is depicted as Satan and all the Africans become sad as schools, hospitals, and productive agriculture pops up around them. Here, there is no assumption of "if white people did it, it must have been bad" that persists in Africa and white countries themselves. So, to have partially white ancestry is as much appreciated as Hercules being half-god. Though, I must state that we do not worship Europeans, we are merely grateful for the civilizational level they have brought us to, and we still consider European features to very, very attractive.

This first factor can be, and arguably is being, cured in white countries by restoring white pride and self-esteem. The second factor, the natural recessiveness of many white physical traits, cannot be overridden. This is likely what causes the identity conflicts in White-Asian children living in white countries. They very likely are raised in a purely white culture with white customs, and even think of themselves as white because that is all they know, but they are told by pure-whites that they are Asian. These life-long mixed signals cannot possibly be good for their mental health. In Asian countries, they are simply thought of as a normal person (although typically quite above average in attractiveness), but in white countries their inherited Asian traits mark them immediately as "foreigner".

I would say that it might be possible to avoid self-hate and depression for them in white countries, but only if there are plenty of other Asians (full-blooded or mixed) to interact with. Regardless, it is still much safer to raise a partially Asian child in the home country of their Asian ancestry. It is not that they cannot "act white" - tourists and exchange students here have proven this! - but rather they cannot "pass as white" among other white people.

(I am sorry for my English! I am still learning.)

WE WUZ YUROPEE-AHN ROYALTEE
WE WUZ MANCHU

In my experience half the time hapas turn out to be incredible and well-adjusted people; the other half they become Le Supreme Gentlemen if male, Le Supreme Whore if female

That woman was so desperate that she actually continued to show interest after the guy absolutely shredded her

One time I went on a date with a Filipina girl. When I got out of the car with her I felt really uncomfortable and embarrassed. It's your instincts telling you "Why are you with someone from another race? Everyone can see that that's a sign that you're a loser who isn't capable of getting a beautiful white girl."

But when I've dated white girls I've always felt very happy and proud to have them by me.

Mixing is good, In-breeding (like people with blue eyes for example) is bad. Their live short brutish and harsh lives.

Nuremberg laws a shit. If you can trace a non-white ancestor back less than 500 years, you're a non-white. If you fuck nogs/persians/japs, you're a cuck. End of story.