Was this show that bad?

Was this show that bad?

No, it was actually pretty good or at least I liked it.

which community are we talking about here?

no it was worse

kill yourself

It had a ton of bad episodes post season 1, the last season was good though.

Classic nihilistic over emphasis on comedrama, only fags are into that.

I watched one episode and it sucked. That's actually been true of almost every popular modern comedy show now that I think about it.

Archer, Rick & Morty, Community, Modern Family, Parks and Rec. All one and done with almost no laughs.

Normalfag comedy shows used to be at least a little funny.

What episode did you see of parks and rec?

It was alright. Kind of went out of its way to be wacky. I didn't love it, but I'd recommend watching a couple of episodes to gauge personal interest for those who haven't seen it yet. From what I remember, each character was pretty one-note, relying on their own gimmick to base jokes/comedic moments on constantly.

I shit you not, the first episode of Rick and Morty is by far the worst one. I highly recommend you watch at least one more before giving up on it.

Probably the first episode.

t. Female writer

i want to know which shows u find funny. I'm just curious.

Where's Chris Fatt?
Is Chevy Chase good in this?

you're half-right

A midget to boot, how does it feel to tip toe your way to pee you freak

So… MtF writer then?

I saw some episodes of Archer, Bojack, R&M, and some clips from the Office. I don't know how they can be called funny, or I think I broke something. WKuK made me laugh a lot, same goes for KotH, and some clips of Jewish Kvetching (Curb) that wasn't Jewish Kvetching.

Remember the good old days?

Chevy Chase plays the edgy grandpa.

In one episode, he pissed off a Jewish rabbi in a drawing contest. Pierce (Chevy's char) had to draw a windmill.

Archer is great, it's like a classic sitcom on steroids.
Bojack is more of a character driven show with comedic drama. It's not exactly outright Drama and it's not outright comedy. It's a lot like Ugly Americans in it's nihilism, but without the positive main character.
The Office is more of a slow burn. It's mostly funny because of how relatable it is. Anyone who has been in a boring dead end job will be able to relate to some parts of it.

As usual though. >Complaining about shows you don't watch.

Pre-Vice Archer is consistently pretty good. Vice was trash though, and it made me drop the show so I can't give an opinion about anything post-Vice.
Bojack's first two seasons were okay, a little pozzed but watchable.
The third went full on pozloads almost immediately and I have zero hope for the fourth season.

fun fact: chevy chase hated playing in that shitshow and was very obvious about it on set, and that's why they show his character less and less as the series goes on

yeah if im not mistaken, he didnt want to be cast in community.

LOOK AT ME WUBABAFUCKANIGNIIIIG

Yeah, Vice was fucking terrible.