Website Idea

Okay Holla Forums I've been thinking over this idea I have for a website that would be dedicated to humiliating liberals and storing proof of their hypocrisy. Note that I haven't started development and it would be a few months before I couldn't conceivably start because of life.

Here's my idea:

basically, I was thinking about calling it liberalsnark.com or something. I just wanted a website that you could link to people that you could immediately prove that lefties are retards and have no principles. Its gets bonus points if I can get famous people/ journos in there so detractors can't say it's all cherry picked. I just feel like archive.is on its own is too disorganized and doesn't have the outreach needed.

I guess I'm also open to legal advice, if I could possible get in trouble for "doxing" for keeping a record of names from twitter handles or something. In which case, please recommend a good country to house the server in to avoid international buttrape laws.

tl;dr a website "wall of shame" for lefties is this a good idea y/n

Looks good to me, I personally would focus on the more famous and journalists in order to attract more attention. Do you have any experience making websites though?

Yes I'm going to school for software and have taken a couple of courses on it. I'm still an amateur without real industry experience, but I think I could make something workable with the idea I have.

A kind of wiki style system might be a way to make it more organized. Have the users submit stupid tweets from each account. Make sure users can search by username.

Not a bad idea but it might be expensive to keep up from all the DDoSing, not to mention a lot of registrars (I think that's what they called) might take you down or otherwise make things difficult for you one grounds of "hate speech".

Plus they'd be trying to dox you. For a possible format you could use, not super pretty but simple, check out… I can't remember the name, maybe someone else does. It's a collection of photos from women's instagrams/twitters etc where they're usually feminist bitches but then they get a message from some Saudi prince or some shit telling them they'll pay the girl 200k if she'll suck his dick, and they go for it. All I can think of is mustangwanted but that's a totally different thing.

I was thinking of using this site www.deepfreeze.it as a reference. I like the UI and it seems very organized. Only difference is that this site is only for journos and isn't about collecting salt/tears/meltdowns from lefties in general.

Also pls no bully for the muh gamergoy thing, i like the website and the idea, not necessarily it in practice

Sounds good to me. God knows leftists are copy-paste to the point where you have the same argument with every last single one of them, so I wouldn't mind helping to create a repository of common arguments used by the left.

Tagthesponsor? That was an Instawhore/Dubai Porta Potty shaming site.
Delightful bit of morality play. Showed girls posing with supercars, bags of designer clothes, or on yachts in exotic locales, then showed what degraded shit (sometimes literally involving shit) they were willing to do to secure those trinkets.
Of course, the girls all got very upset about it. Cue tearful and threatening emails begging or demanding the site owner "stop ruining my reputation". Site owner posted those too.
Many keks were had. Nothing like watching a whore have a sudden attack of morals.

I do like that site interface, it should be easier for users to add entries compared to that site. If you cloak the site under the guise of generic pro-Trumpness you can avoid some fire for hate speech and doxxing would have less consequences but it also waters down the message. Just try to keep the "Dems r the real racist" shit to a minimum.

Completely legal in the US.

That's it, thanks.

I just love shaking it up a bit from time to time and suprising them with argument they have no preprogrammed counter argument to
Its extremely fun seeing them glitch

You would need some kind of integration with archive.is because they will delete their shit to try and make you look dumb.

You mean just impliment a tag/category system.

If you want common leftist arguments and rebuttals, I recommend Hammer of the Patriot. It offers rebuttals that don't rely on scientific studies normies will never read.

http:// ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/4898-hammer-of-the-patriot/

Usually when I do that, they just skip over it or regard it as a non-argument.

Sounds useful. Thanks, user.

Iceland + 1984host is your best bet.
t. about to become Icelandic Jim Watkins
seriously, this country is heaven for internet nerds and white people, why doesn't Holla Forums migrate? our resident liberals have been bitching about more immigration, doubt they'd care if said immigrants were wyatt men "running from le drumph xD"

No, tags tend to be shit for organizing because people will not tag, mis tag, or tag with slightly varied names so you can't find all the related posts.

Heads up to OP. Don't get wrapped up in flowery UI shit that slows down browsing. You just need solid markup, a server side that does a limited number of security/validation things, and fast javascript.

also this.
If OP uses wix or some shit he's the eternal faggot OP.

That's what I meant, I would integrate automatic archive.is usage if a tweet URL were pasted in. Unless that violates archive.is' terms of service somehow

Thats all a wiki does though (mediawiki and confluence, anyway), in order to categorize content. The built in search engines are shit… but I guess it would be fine if you're digging up shit based on a name (until a bunch of people have the same name)

Can't imagine how it would, it would drive traffic to their site… they need an api to automate shit anyway

Only really works IRL, otherwise they'll just ignore it or give some copout bullshit nonargument.

Satanic trips tells the truth.

how do you feel about a limited tag system? in other words, the admin of the website would define a limited number of tags that a user can select from when submitting something, and selecting at least one tag is mandatory. Of course I would need to curate or "hire" some hotpockets to review the stuff submitted to make sure it is useful and categorized correctly.

do you happen to have any example websites that you believe excel in this kind of design?

More of a general comment about doing things like using bootstrap for mobile scaling, trying to incorporate a bunch of modals for no reason, animations etc… just keep it clean and not like a school project.

Okay here's another issue I should have raised in the OP:
How would I pay for the website, long term?

Ideally, I'd like it to pay for itself, which usually means advertisers. Do you think the website content would be too extreme for most advertisers? How does a website owner go looking for advertiser deals anyway? Or are adverts a bad idea and I should rely on donations or nothing at all?

I see what you mean now. I was more worried about individual tweets being unattached to the person who made them. As long as you have the person be the entry, and the tweets/video/suicide note be sub-entries then that shouldn't be an issue. I still like how wikis provide a hierarchical structure to categories.

Limited tags would probably be useful to start out with, but you run into the problem of tags being too generic. If you can find someone to do it for free then let them handle tags.

You have to spend time driving traffic using free shit like shitter and goybook, every time a new piece of dirt is revealed… like wikileaks does. It's a job. Jewgle is using site load speed in its result ranking also, so the rat race of site speed is from this point on, infinite. It's a job. Figure out donation streams for when advertisers bail. Advertisers will likely bail, since the site isn't a consumer product and people don't shop there. You could do affiliate marketing for related products… there are a lot of ways… it's a job.

tbh the more I think about it you should just start this as a blog. The site is nothing without content, and you'll need a bunch of it before its worth a shit. You still get the ability to invite other writers, and categorize and tag content… and can export all the data later to import in another app (if you write one). A blog would probably be more appropriate anyway given you'll need to offer commentary for plebs to comprehend what information you're collecting. You gotta drag them kicking and screaming. So, instead of focusing on the backend site shit… worry about that later and just cut to the chase… write.

This is a fair idea. So what website do you suggest for such a blog? Tumblr? As much as it might surprise you, tumblr has a good far-right userbase and the user submissions and image posting and tagging abilities are pretty useful. Do you think it could be worth a shot?

Again this is where the normie Trump cloak comes in, you can keep advertisers if that's as edgy as you appear. Otherwise there's patreon, which is good until they kick you off, or donations, which will be irregular and most likely not enough to work off of. Don't sell water filters or penis pumps, it kills your credibility. There's nothing wrong with ads as long as their not annoying pop-ups or self-playing videos. Google's the big cheese in the advertising game. Or you could set up a premium subscription system. I never regretted by Holla Forums Premium membership.

I don't know anything about tumblr, can you export your content from it? If so maybe… generating a subscriber/user base might be easier… with the end goal of breaking away and taking your users and content with you.

The thing about tumblr is it's hard to comment on posts. You could blog while building the website in order to have a headstart on viewers, but a blog will never be able to reach the kind of scale where you have hundreds of leftists categorized, and user submitted content would be very limited. Wordpress isn't bad from the consumer standpoint.