FOUND FOOTAGE

Its mossad agents placing the explosives that brought down wtc.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??????(It means that OP is a shitposting faggot, as usual.)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18186269/#18186530
nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
antiwar.com/rep2/MemorandumtotheCommissionandSelectCommitteesbold.pdf

gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/
takeourworldback.com/elinoff.htm
webm.land/media/Yb73.webm
kendoc911.wordpress.com/israeli-connections-to-911/israeli-art-students/
youtube.com/watch?v=c2cViy34b1A
nydailynews.com/new-york/9-11-claims-victim-article-1.319564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means we're going to get another massive rash of truthers shitting up Holla Forums.

can anyone make out the text here on the boxes?

What a coincidence.

BB18 Fuse holders.

just like there are crypto jews there are crypto nazis fighting for us

Here's another one.

Source?
Proof?
No?

Where's the cream filling? Where is your source OP? How do we know who those people are, what there's doing or where they're doing it? Kys

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18186269/#18186530
this stuff is from an /x/ thread not too long ago

Wtf I love people who didn't listen to me until the last year now wtf

SAUCE FAGGOT

The fucking irony. Why have we not seen these, and who is releasing them.

Most importantly, why are they releasing them?

Naaaah man
Naaaaaaahhhh man
Nah…
Fuck me

Mossad agents can melt steel beams.

Does anyone have that FLIR camera footage vid that used to be on liveleak? That shit was fucking spooky. I saw it once and forgot to save it, never saw it again.

Sorry if I don't believe that so easily

Gather round boys, its REDPILL TIME

The people pictured in the photograph are Israeli and Austrian "art students". What you see is their "art installation" on the 91st Floor of the World Trade Center. They were granted passes by WTC owner (((Larry Silverstein))) which enabled them to travel anywhere within the towers, uninhibited. What was this "art installation" you may ask? It was a balcony, built on the 91st floor. Why would they need passes for the whole complex if they were simply building a balcony on one floor?

BUT! This is not the only instance of suspicious Israeli "art students" around the time of 9/11. In a story that was quickly buried, it was unveiled in 2002 that the US government had arrested 200 (!) Mossad agents throughout the United States who were posing as "art students". These agents were often seen around restricted government sites and even the homes of federal agents, were they carried art work for sale as a cover story. The apparent infiltration of restricted federal sites was so vast, especially at the DEA, that it was recorded in the report provided below.

Provided below are articles from 2002 detailing the Israeli art student mystery.

Art installation NYT article: nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html

200 Israelis arrested, Salon investigative report: salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

Official DEA report on Israeli infiltration: antiwar.com/rep2/MemorandumtotheCommissionandSelectCommitteesbold.pdf

its the crypto nazi's who infiltrated the jews to document their activity and release when the time is right

setting bombs is not physical labor shlomo

What I find really strange about all of this is why no one has gassed the kikes yet, y'know? It just seems like something that should have been done by now.

Fox News Report on Mass Arrests of Israelis After 9/11

This report was aired once and then quickly removed from the Fox archives. This is the only time in history when an American television network commented on the apparent uncovering of a vast Israeli spy network.

Most Important Detail About the 2001 Mossad Spy Network

As detailed in the Salon report I posted above (its from 2002 before Salon went to shit, back when they were known for long essays and reports.), the single most damning evidence against the Mossad spy network that was discovered in the US was the fact that Mossad had agents in every state where the alleged 9/11 hijackers lived and trained.

"Our Greatest Ally"

The Mossad spy network was originally discovered when, on 9/11, a woman called the police when she noticed a group of Middle Eastern men standing on top of a box truck, filming the destruction of the Twin Towers. She was alarmed when the men began cheering and celebrating at the collapse. When police arrested the men they were found to be Israeli citizens, their box truck registered to a shell company, and explosive residue was found in the truck.

source for that last greentext?

That's swell, but where is the fucking footage?

we havnt even recoverd from the trsodomites getting btfo and trump getting inaugerated, man i cant believe the nigger is gone :)

All of them were, absolutely all of them

Are those pictures from Ground Zero of Kurt Sonnenfeld, the photographer who has fled to Argentina? I only saw the last one. Do you have more of them?

Read the Salon report I posted above.

Skip to the :30 second mark in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-XgR_tlLeg

I am not making this up, I wish I was, but its all true.

Here I embedded it for you. Skip to the :30 second mark. If you still don't believe me, the video, or the journalists who wrote about it, the police report on the arrest of the Israelis and the discovery of their shell company can be found in the public archives.

oh no, i know all about the dancing israelis and such. I'm just wondering where the new "found footage" is, OP just drops a clickbait thread and bails.

fucking jews. I really wished they are nuked to kingdom come.

Austrian Art Students climbing out of the building and making photographs with a helicopter.

gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/

Why the fuck am I just now reading about this shit?
WHY DID YOU KEEP THIS FROM ME FOR SO LONG

OP eats dicks, what can you do? I guess I'll take over from here. As far as I know there is no new footage related to the pics the OP posted. I'll do my best to provide interesting info here.

Interview with the police officer who arrested the "Dancing Israelis"

Okay

I got a 9/11 webm but I need to host in on an external website. it's pretty spooky and it has to do with Jews filming the WTC with a helicopter.

Would you guys be interested in looking at it?

No they aren't. The Gelatin angle is disinformation promoted by the jew Jonathan Elinoff.

takeourworldback.com/elinoff.htm

The ones starting the inside job didnt take the pics, the stupid art students they used did

Uploaded off site due to file size.

webm.land/media/Yb73.webm

I know the feel bro. I only discovered all this information last year. I almost cried. I didn't want to believe it.

I'm from a small town in California, Almaden Valley. I was affected particularly hard by 9/11. A 19 year old girl, Nicole Miller, died on Flight 93. I knew her. She was a waitress at my favorite local restaurant, and my dad's yoga instructor. My mom told me before she died that my dad had an affair with her, I don't know what to think about that. I've never asked my dad about it because I figured it was too painful.

I visited the WTC for the first and last time in August 2001. I only met Nicole Miller that summer. She was a nice girl. She was good to me, good to my family. She didn't deserve to die.

So when the towers came down and Nicole died in Shanksville, I was pretty affected. I was just a kid.

But that wasn't the only hit our little town would take. Our local celebrity was Pat Tillman. He grew up in my town, and his mom taught at the local school. I was in her class, before her son died. If you don't know Pat Tillman was an NFL player, who after 9/11 walked away from a multi-million dollar contract to join the Army rangers. He was killed by friendly fire, and the incident was covered up.

So thats my story. Ever since then, I have sworn vengeance on the people who caused all this horror. If Mossad is reading this right now, your days are numbered. I have walked a long and lonely path to get to this point, and I will have my vengeance. For Nicole Miller. For Mrs. Tillman. And for every other innocent whose lives you destroyed.

SHADILAY=

I aint clickin dat shit nigga

there is a thread up

but feel free to continue posting in this one

What am I seeing here and why is my blood boiling?

You thought "Jews did 9-11" was just a joke, huh?

Yes you will.

We will have total victory over the Jews one day soon user. Feels for you.

what is happening here? can someone explain for dummies?

What in the god damn……?

OP is misled. There are the 5 dancing jews and there are these AUSTRIAN (FROM AUSTRIA WHERE HITLER WAS FROM) art students. There is no connection between them and if you look at the pictures, you can see those groups are different. The art students do not look at all like kikes.

In the weeks before the attacks a lot of drilling went on and white dust was found each morning coming from the air condition. I want see pictures of that. And I want see the blue prints of the "reinforcement" work that was supposedly done. This information never seems to emerge.

BREAK YOUR LINKS NIGGER

checking your double dubs on your cryptonazi posts

If these pictures are from mossad, they can only be fakes.

Mossad agents are genetically incapable of telling the truth.

You really tried to feed red pilled 9/11 truthers some misinformation, kikes? Go fuck yourselves and don't pull that shit ever again. You embarrass yourselves.

This is at least 2 or 3 years old where have you retards been if you have never seen any of these pictures before.

This. It's irresponsible to allow websites to track visitors from 8ch (or really from anywhere).

Weeeeeeeew

I see, so I take it that Nicole Miller lived in AlmadenValley? I know nothing of California.

Why does it say no smoking?

Do you think it's a good idea to smoke around bomb materials?

Not the original source but this page has compiled quite a bit of information.

kendoc911.wordpress.com/israeli-connections-to-911/israeli-art-students/

saved the fuck out this whole thread

i dont understand who are the jews in the heli?

also

did you notice the accent of the line master who kept saying "next?"

there are very few languages that can give that accent in english, and consider what we are dealing with it is most likely hebrew.

Quite by accident, someone was pissing around with a thermal camera when the plane hit one of the twin towers. The thermal camera measured the resultant fire as being far too low in temperature to even melt aluminum, much less weaken the steel structure of the building.

Yet this low temperature fire burned for less than an hour, even cooling after the initial fuel fire, and the entire superstructure collapsed onto rubble.
And the third building, WTC-7 I think, collapsed just by catching fire, no plane even hit it…and it collapsed the same way the other two high rises did, as a controlled demolition, at close to free-fall speeds, right into it's own footprint.

Quite simply, all these buildings were brought down by demolition, none collapsed due to plane impacts.

you are not safe

Jews degenerated the arts so their spies could pose as art students.

That'd be just amazing.

Monthly reminder that Trump's campaign manager
oversaw Larry Silverstein's privatization deal of the WTC in 2001.

who are you OP

Is this a Trump surrogate dropping the red pills?

My neighbor's wife died in the twin towers. He married her best friend after and rebuilt the housewith 9/11 bux.

I also remember being 11 on 9/11 and being able to see the smoke from the towers across the hotizon in central jersey like 60 miles away

From a physics background I never understood why you would need explosives to take down the towers, way to much handling and personal when an aluminum bomb if aimed properly would do the trick and there would be no trail.

The only question would become who helped a bunch of desert rats aim precisely enough in the both super structures on the same day? To take out those engineering marvels…well you'd need a lot of computing power and training.

As in preprogrammed coordinates?

Well monkeys have been trained to operate the consoles of space craft given enough electroshocks so it's possible it was a human pilot.

The aim precisely part I meant was based on the amount and scale of material simulations you'd have to run in order to figure out exactly how it'd crumble, back then such computing power would require a state actor. You have to have both planes hit in a perfect spot that will congregate water until the aluminum was hot enough to touch it all at once to become a capable explosive, two towers on the same day to have this same reaction happen? If you fucked it up the Aluminum would just be cooled by the water and never create as violent an explosion to take out a few floors and break the structure, not to mention the target floor needs to be at a perfect level for it to go and cause the building to fall as it did, if you fuck that up there could be a reactionary force toppling the building more horizontally than straight down.

As we all know jet fuel under standard pressure and composition won't melt steel beams and as well such a process wouldn't have enough energy to cause such a big failure.

The U.S. government said the Aluminum resolidified which makes me think they are hiding that as a cause. Maybe we'll learn more in the Current Year.

except the FLIR images from 10 and 15 minutes after impact showed the temperatures were no where near enough to melt steel or aluminum and were cooling after the fuel burned off. It was obviously a demolition.

I can't believe how often this dumb fucking red herring comes up with respect to those art students, but let me spell this out to you retards in case it isn't already clear. Those "art students" may well have been doing some shady shit in the WTC, but all this nonsense about boxes of explosive fuses or caps is a crock of shit. Those are boxes of fuse holders being held in a storage room. They're not for explosives, they're for commercial electrical. Also why the fuck isn't this dumb fucking thread bumplocked?

quit being nigger jew cointel kike

HERE IS A NEARLY 30 MINUTE VIDEO OF WITNESSES ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 SAYING THEY HEARD EXPLOSIONS, WATCH IT YOU FUCKING NORMIE, FUCKING REEE YOU LITTLE SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=c2cViy34b1A

all people to ever publicly disclose that they heard explosions on 911 died within less than 10 years after 911, and most "suicided to the back the head, no/delayed autopsy or instant cremation without referring the family."

nydailynews.com/new-york/9-11-claims-victim-article-1.319564

it was taken down with nano thermite(which was found on site).
the planes were just the scapegoat.

i posted the FLIR image youre referring to

excuse me, its actually 15 days after the demolitions.

These are old and used to be in a bunch of videos on YouTube. Some woman was presenting them as evidence, and, also, for her book. She wasn't really shilling the book at all, but, more so about how the relationship between Israel and the US is far more shocking than she or anyone could know during those early 2000's.

As far as I am aware Googles new algorithms for searching do not allow these videos to show and they also were removed.

OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT DO WE DO POLL?

some 9/11 troofers have to have those copies you're tawkin about

stop talkin like a nigger

OP is a troll, this is not from any found footage, it's from Gelatin the B Thing, about some art fags. Were they mossad? who knows.

I mean how else do intelligence agencies set up fronts and infiltrate unseen? By being extremely obvious in ways that are almost dumbfounding.

I mean this notion isn't exactly new to any thinking person on this board. But the preferred method of subterfuge by our most beloved alphabet agency is that of using or posing as students. ;^)

You're going to have at least 4 teeth pulled for being rotten at the canal for all the shit that comes out of it, user.

wat?

So your father was unfaithful and banged some young gal which undoubtedbly caused your own mother a lot of pain. And you feel sorry for your dad and his now dead mistress?

CUCK

;^)

Hey I have installed many consumer units, so fuse holder is indeed a term that goes with a very old consumer/distribution unit. I have never seen one come in a box like those, but I haven't seen them all so…
What I can't fathom is why they would have so many that high up in the building?
Why have they been stacked on their sides instead of upright? Why are the tops and the bottoms alternated like that in the stack?

Where's the interview with these volunteers and crew explaining it all, with the pictures they picked up?

Bullshit

See video.

I'm not doubting there was a coverup on all those who heard the explosion.

So thermite in a solution? Was it applied by Mossad agents over the course of decades or built into the building? How many people did they have to kill and pay off to do it that way, its expensive and one bad move they'd get found out.

From the oxidation reaction of the thermite.
So Aluminium oxide and elemental copper was found site?

It's way to magnificent that somehow all of these explosive materials got into building materials when there was a much better plan they could go with. Why did the U.S. not try to help proof the Aluminum bomb?

Yes jet fuel could not pool enough energy to melt the steel but you can melt aluminum in your backyard with charcoal.
Al melting point: 660,3 °C
Pb melting point: 327,5 °C
Benefit of the doubt Steel melting point: 300°C
Net energy content of Jet Fuel: 44 MJ/kg
The specific heat of Al and Pb is much less than that of water, you must know you can melt Pb this way, if you can double the temperature you'll get molten Al. Jet fuel stored in the plane would easily melt the Al causing it to bleed through the floors touching the pools of water and boom explosion after explosion as the Hydrogen produced combusts.

Yeah none of those other buildings in your pictures had a plane with Jet Fuel made out of Al inside of them aimed at fault points. Ockhams Rasiermesser
What's wrong?

Those are not fuse holder boxes and it was my crew shadowing the Jews. That is the BAD RONALD technique and that entire kunst projekt was a diversion but they were stupid enough to take free boxes from Dominik Suter. They never removed any glazing just the uv film on the interior.

Sorry international comma versus period shit.
Al melting point: 1,221°F (660.3°C)
Pb melting point: 621.5°F (327.5°C)
Benefit of the doubt Steel melting point: 3000°F (1648°C)

wat

Rire jusqu'a ce qu’il est temps de pleurer.

Soon you fucking die.

Is that the Moddey Dhoo also known as the Mauthe Dog? What if your family shares that same last name?

Did you know there is a Mauthe Lake in the states where a nigger drowned? Pool was closed.

What did you mean by this?

Regarding the request for a source:

I've seen these images before in one of the major WTC911 exposure flicks that people put together. I forget which one it was, but it clearly implicated Jewish demolition people. I do remember that there was much more relayed about the story than just some pics.

(regarder)

Oui oui, bonjour mon amis, mon francais est tres mal, mais je veux dire at toi, salut! Aussi, je veux donner les memes suivant pour ton consideration. :)

There were no planes physics boy. Since when do planes disintegrate into a building so perfectly? there is always collateral debris from a planecrash, except for this one conveniently. All four planes were either fabricated or landed somewhere else. The Pentagon was hit by an outside object as planting the explosives would have proved too risky there. That outside object was a missile, which was recorded by security cam footage of a nearby highrise, an user should have it handy.

Of all the kike's fake memes, this one pisses me off the most because it is so demonstrably false, yet the goyim just accept it on pure chutzpah alone. People doubt the power of the kikes but, they literally turned almost everyone into such brain-addled nu-male faggots that they forgot or never learned the melting temperature of steel. STEEL! The basic alloy on which our entire world has been built since the invention of the Bessemer process. Six-thousand two-hundred degrees Fahrenheit minimum for structural steel. Steel doesn't give a fuck about opinions or kike lies, it's a fucking lump of metal. And no, kerosine does not get anywhere near 6,200F even if you mix it with pure oxygen. If it did, your Zippo would explode when you light it. Let's meme oxyacetylene torches into the normalfag sphere so that the kikes demand these innocent and necessary tools are banned as anti-semitic hate instruments that no one needs because everyone knows bog-standard lighter fluid can cut steel like it's butter. BECAUSE IF IT DOESN'T, IT PROVES KIKES DID 9/11! Maybe we can get those fags on (((CNN))) and (((MSNBC))) to rant that acetylene is just a fake chemical or that acetylene might have had some uses in the past but, now that it has become a hate symbol of the Right it must be banned (like they did with Pepe). Those kikes are seriously going all around the internet telling people steel melts at 1,500F or even 1,000F! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

What the fuck is this and why am I just now seeing this??

If you bothered to check in to 9/11 thoroughly you would have seen it before. It's just one of many things that have been buried under 15 years of disinfo. Many will not have seen it because they were too young, accepted the official narrative, or got bored of researching.

I've always checked into it, but I never knew where to find the good shit because I was a retard. I posted the video on twitter since I have a decent amount of followers maybe it'll spread.

Except steel loses more than half of its structural stability at half of its melting point.

Question: Why would they document this with photos?

Can we meme Trump into reopening the 9/11 investigation?

I think the only way to do it is to get it to the people that hate Trump. Tell them that he doesn't want to re-investigate 9/11 because he's good friends with Larry "pull it" Silverstein. We have to redirect lefties to doing useful shit, rather than just laughing as they get banged up on felony charges as fun as that is.

We know what kek wants now.

ABSOLUTE KIKE BULLSHIT! Steel needs to be cherry red for anything to happen. Cherry red steel is 5,800 Fahrenheit, Shlomo. Stop sucking on circumcised dicks for five minutes and pick up a torch if you think I'm wrong, faggot. Kike. Lies. Can't. Melt. STEEL!

I also heard that he cut a deal with the Fed.
He won't audit them if the IRS stops auditing Trump inc.

Hello Goldstein, you're bad at lying.

I mirrored material from here to

>>>/polarchive/69

>>>/polarchive/69

I'm not a kike and I can prove it. I have splinters of steel all throughout my body because, unlike you kikes, I have to work for a living. I bet you have never worked a piece of metal in your life. I literally have atomized steel floating about in my blood right now but you have the audacity to tell me about steel with your stupid lies that anyone with a torch can dispel. You kikes haven't done a day of productive work since since you were let out of Uncle Wolf's fun camps, and boy does it show. You banked it all on a stupid lie that anyone can prove false because your unnatural wealth and position have made you more alien to the goyim than the occupants of a flying saucer. You do not know the international language of industry, the language of steel, because all you do is shuffle papers around and hold pizza parties. Your days are numbered kike!

You can spout all the facts you want, you are a retard regardless.

Whoops, disregard that. I thought I was responding to the other guy. I'm going to drink some coffee now. Feels bad fucking up your posting first thing in the morning.

So they just demolished the WTC? I could have sworn I saw planes fly in to them? Like it was all over the news at the time, I'm surprised you didn't see it. Just google '9/11', it'll come up with a couple of links to more information about it.

Shit Nigger, I was about to unload on you but it's fucking noon and I need to get some sleep.

NEO NAZI VIOLENCE
NEO NAZI VIOLENCE
NEO NAZI VIOLENCE

multiple sept eleven threads at the same time, I wonder what the angle is

what do you guys think of DR. Niels Harrit?

This is all very interesting, I hadn't heard about this. I remember wayyyy back in like 2004 when some truther video was making the rounds on Google Video (remember that?). The arguments it presented were so inane I ended up tuning out all birther stuff until now, and I'm realizing that may have just been disinfo.

The thing that scares me about this is, if Mossad is behind this, there's practically nothing to be done. Those kikey fuckers would probably release all their warheads on major American and/or European cities if we attacked them no matter how just our casus belli.

So much trash on this thread.
Where to begin?

So when did Israel last test a nuke then?
It's more like they would blow themselves the fuck up and then try and blame Iran.

I want to know who the MI6 (((reporter))) was.

In ZA.

No. Ours.

I have present of beltsander / plastique welder massage waiting for you.

Meanigless in all aspects but diversion and pass washing access credentials.

You converse in English. Simple to absorb.