Antifas beat up girl in Murcia, Spain

Antifas beat up girl yesterday in Murcia, Spain, outside of a bar while she was smoking a cigarette.
DAILY REMINDER THAT LEFTISM IS SUBHUMAN
DAY OF THE ROPE COMING UP FAST
ANY ANTIFA READING THIS, CONSIDER YOURSELF ALREADY DEAD
I'M GOING POSTAL ON ANTIFA SOON, I STOPPED CARING ABOUT DAY TO DAY LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

elconfidencial.com/espana/2017-01-23/paliza-joven-murcia-antifascistas-radicales-izquierdas_1320318/
archive.is/a6wIu
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-antifa-and-similar-militant-leftist-groups-labeled-terrorist-or-criminal-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, how much of a cuck does the guy have to be to just stand there and record the shit vertically on his phone

become an hero user

fake and gay
i dont see a girl not i know the background.

post source you low energy faggot:
elconfidencial.com/espana/2017-01-23/paliza-joven-murcia-antifascistas-radicales-izquierdas_1320318/

archive.is/a6wIu

Any evidence that this is antifa?

Titles of the news in spanish newspapers and youtube are saying they are antifa
They've been arrested

forgot embed

I told you this would happen and it will continue to happen. It will escalate to them actually shooting and setting people on fire in run an gun tactics unless something is done about people like them.

ANTIFA IN A NUTSHELL
UTTER FILTH

let's meme smashfacechan into being our waifu.

We need to do a global push to declare antifa a terrorist organization.
That would fucking destroy them and basically make it open season on the cucks.
As well we have plenty of evidence of antifa committing terroristic actions such as this.

This video is being suppressed on social media. Several posts on Facebook and Twitter with the video have been removed. You know why? Because this is an ideal example to redpill normies about who the real enemy is.

Do your part and SHARE this video ASAP

That cuck just stands there and lets these faggots kick the shit out of someone. Don't get me wrong, I'm no White Knight and I love a good fight but this is fucking ridiculous. Faggot just stood there.
I'd be kicking the shit out of antifa with fellow Holla Forumslacks tho:^)

I would greatly appreciate it if the mods stickied this post so we can get as many eyeballs on it as humanly possible. Savagery like this must not go unpunished.

SPREAD

REPEAT

(checked)
I'm not white knighting, I just want an excuse to smash some antifa/migrant skull

There is of course a difference between white knighting and actually protecting your women from harm. I agree, if I were on hand I would have stepped in. The big guy in the back is especially a coward.

Terrible though the cameraman's actions may be, at least we have this video. And indeed this video is powerful. Get it out there boys.

SPREAD

REPEAT

Post it on Gab

Twitter is shit, same as kikebook.

Gab won't censor it.

Any proof this is antifa for normies?

This is what white women vote for and supported into the mainstream. Not my problem.

Of course it's your problem, you fucking cuck.

Any proof this is a woman?

Nope, you're the cuck for taking it up the ass and asking for more.

Puta escoria.

NO YOU'RE THE CUCK FOR DONE BEING A CUCK LAD TBH LAD

uh hello
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-antifa-and-similar-militant-leftist-groups-labeled-terrorist-or-criminal-organization

and nothing of value was lost.

what the fuck, this had a few thousand signatures earlier today, now it's at 1?

Cuck…

Seriously, I see someone wearing black being kicked around. There's two faggots standing by while doing nothing. Then everyone runs away and two chicks wearing dresses show up and smile. If you want this to be relevant, add some more context.

Read the fucking thread before posting, there are two newspaper articles about it linked.

Doesn't surprise me that a terrorist organization with Islamic ties is misogynist.

Women shouldn't go to bars.

Quite a few antifa and mudslimes ITT doing their sneaky thing. We seeee you

Absolutely disgusting, but do we have proof that they're actually antifa. Usually they have flags and masks that make them obvious, but it'll be difficult to redpill normalfags if they're not obviously antifa and could just be street thugs.

good

This is not surprising considering who these fucks are working for.

I agree. Seeing as how antifa has already committed acts of domestic terror on American soil, we should see if we can get Trump to get that ball rolling. They were the ones kicking up shit at his inauguration so he and his supporters already hate their guts. This would also give him a convenient excuse to declare Soros a terrorist since he funds a lot of these shits. It would also make anyone protesting actually do it peacefully.

I'll also add that this would be a good move to fuck with the media as well. The media will defend antifa and their antics, further revealing themselves the enemy of the people that they are.

Need more background and confirmation but fuck antifa regardless.

I want my rubber cucky!

This.
They need to die.

Pure coincidence :^)

This should be contrasted with the antifa bitch receiving a well deserved punch and the white knight shouting, "you hit a woman!"

why does it sound like a pajeet is filming this?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO IT

An Hero, and with purpose

take note, ladies.

"I have read in various places that the nazi girl in question organises aggressions against immigrants and LGBT people. She is called Lucía. She has sent various people to the hospital and is known for using weapons. The aggression was the response of another aggression"

dont know what to say Holla Forums.
the place this took place is known for being the most gypsy place in Spain so, and lot of what you could call scum.
even tho she was definitely on our side, she could be kind of the typical street junkie…

So, even tho she was definitely on our side, she could be kind of the typical street junkie…
my grammar sucks at this hours

Antifa girls are mainly and antifa """"bois""" are emasculated.

what about the long haired faggot right behind her? damn.

What they beat her up for? Dating a white guy?

Don't go postal on antifa. Going postal is for the weak. You can accomplish more being sneaky and slow.

End of feminism soon.

Look at the blatant shills in this thread, are they even trying anymore? It's irrelevant if she is a "junkie whore" or a "liberal who brought this on herself" this is great propaganda and that is all that matters, if you can't see that you are an idiot.

Every single antifag related thread has had this kind of shilling in it recently, these cuckolds are definitely posting on our board. You can tell it's not JIDF because their shilling is so weak (JIDF are still here they are just better shills than that), all that they do is try to point out flaws that the victims of their violence "may" have.

If you fall for that level of shilling and ignore these great opportunities to hurt antifas image you are retarded. Are you really going to ignore a perfect piece of propaganda because the victim might not share all of your beliefs? If so you are not going to have many opportunities to spread your message.

That being said I saw this on RT earlier so it's already spreading without us. Antifag shills might as well leave this thread, the damage is already done.

hanging can be pretty slow