Why do western "actressess" have such wide shoulders?

why do western "actressess" have such wide shoulders?
They look manlier than most men.

something something jews something poisoning food and water something

I know we should all just fuck anime girls. We can fight jews that way.

Women have gone extinct. Only trannies exist not.

There's nothing wrong if a woman has wide shoulders. The problem comes when she has manhips.

who is this spanish semen demon?

that's what leaving the kitchen does to you

what?

She's arab.

I didn't realize "unique" was a euphemism for "transsexual".

She's lebanese/taco.

What were you even thinking?

salma hayek

Charlene Wittstock looks pretty good for a swimmer I had sex with her back in the days when I was a competitive swimmer
Swimming tend to develop brpud shoulders it is a fact of life.

salma hayek is Spanish fucking Sand Coon.

Ahmed spotted and reported for ban evasion.

I went inside the kitchen and I lost my penis; what should I do?

he thought this reddit

To prepare for the great purge of male actors and have all roles played by women. We need to counter that by going back to Shakespeare times and have all roles played by men. There are a lot of men that look just as good women out now.

What are they feeding her?

thought that was a dick for a second.

too bad.

stop playing with knives

here you go fam

Looks like manboobs.

Reported, she looks so sexy

These are awesome, who is the autist make them?

Hollywood pedophiles have a very specific image of what a woman should be, based on the bizarre combination of pedophilia, cuckold fetishes, homosexuality, and utter hatred of the male audience.

Every single study and poll has found that not only do men respond better to women with bigger breasts and an hourglass figure, but women actually do as well, however when polled women *say* they hate any woman they feel threatened by. Which is why men rate women with perfect bodies as most attractive, and women pick out safe "nice" girls with no figure like Jennifer Anniston and Gwyneth Paltrow.

The model community prefers women who are tall, lanky and have no figures so the dresses in theory look better on them like coat hangers. It should be noted this is the same industry that has specifically stated a male model is better suited to model women's clothes. Let that sink in.

They also have a bizarre fixation on head size. They want women with giant heads, eyes wide apart, giant mouths. This we get Daisy Ridley, Mirande Cosgrove, Maisie, and virtually every actress Hollywood has pushed despite no one finding attractive in the last fucking decade. They believe it'll better appeal to both European and Chinese audiences, but instead they just hire absolute fucking dogs.

The average woman's height is between 5'4 and 5'6 depending on where you are in the world, and the average bra size is D, but in Hollywood 5'9 is short for an actress and C is considered "voloptuous" and "too big".

tl;dr: Faggots have horrible taste in the gender they aren't attracted to. Blame faggots. It's all faggots fault. Holy fuck I hate faggots.

I get the eyes wide apart part, but what is wrong with women who have giant heads and big mouths?

I agree fellow TV poster. We should all just stop reproducing and let those niggers have them.

You can't reproduce with men.

Yet.

What do you recommend doing?

Just pick a delicate and petite white flower with narrow shoulders who might not survive giving birth or a harsh winter tbh

The reason they have manly features is because they are groomed trannies raised from a young age as girls and fed hormones and hormone blockers (for testosterone) as well as receiving surgeries to make them passable.

Since the skeleton shape is entirely determined by chromosomes and not hormones, they still end up with male proportions. Some of the surgeries are used to combat this, like making the hips appear to end above the belly button as is the norm for women, while the norm for men is a belly button above their hips. This is done by removing the lowest ribs or adding prosthetics to the hip bone itself.

They have their adam's apple shaved down to hide it (though their throat cartilage is still more obvious than real women.) They have their dicks reshaped into vaginas in most cases, and in others they still have their penis. Hormones grow out their breasts and stunts their growth as much as possible.

The intent is to move humanity along to the image of the baphomet. Androgynous faggotry being the norm and straight sex being untolerated.

This is the future you can look forward to seeing.

just tell the weeb to fuck off.

who do you think is better fit for winter? a negress?
fucking retards

"Fuck off" is not an argument, trannyfucker.

Arguments are just antisemitic white patriarchal constructs tbh

So that we can strap carts to them.

What are words, menstrual blood?

I agree with every person on there except Taylor Swift. Something needs to be done with women becoming high test as they age. It's disgusting. Does going on and off of birth control affect this?

You want to have children with multiple women when you can't even take care of yourself?
Who says you have to have sex with manly women? These are all old hags in menopause and jews(except for taylor).

I think birth control medications drastically effect women especially as they age. I see a large difference in my mother and grandmother now. My mother approaching 50 at the end of the year has wider shoulders and her hair is thinning more than my grandmother's(her mother) ever has. The only real difference they have had in life is my mother taking birth control and my grandmother not. My mother was the spitting image of my grandmother when she was young and before taking birth control as well. Birth control pills make the body mimic the hormone composition in a pregnant state and this I believe has long term effects on the woman taking them.

Gym instructors in the west advise women to develop their upper body.
It's all the fault of the gym freaks.

Not really.

Women are starting to develop polycistic ovarian syndrome way more than ever and birth control is sometimes used to treat it. This is most likely due to the amount of plastics in the environment that cause the body to perceive the various substances as estrogen. This causes the ovaries to panic and produce too much or too little estrogen and in some cases testosterone. In the latter case, women end up taking birth control to increase estrogen in their bodies to out-weigh the testosterone. The reality though is that they have both flowing in their veins at once. So they develop some masculine features but they're also getting fat, prone to mood swings, and getting extra estrogen from the main cause of their condition plus the testosterone that gets converted to estrogen anyway.

Ironically women are becoming way more feminine than they should be which is great for muh dick but even the dick is directly affected by this. This problem affects the sexes as a whole as men are far more feminine than they should be and women are way more girlier that they develop hormonal issues such as the one I mentioned before. This explains why in the old days men and women were far more distinctive and now those features are extremely rare in modern first world countries.

To top it all off, women still had "masculine features" then because having a strong gal meant that she could bear strong sons. They typically did not develop those features until they were adults, but the marrying age was way younger so you could still enjoy the years where they were still very girly.

because it's sexy

Groceries

ah the good ole days

You're a complete faggot, what kind of shit thread is this

Her jaw never ceases to upset me.

This board fucking loves Daisy Ridley Emilia Clarke and Maisie Williams
You aren't calling out anything just complaining

That's because it's the number one pitfall for many potentially successful female athletes user. My mother was an extremely good swimmer and was told flat out by her instructor that she had incredible technique but if she wanted to compete she would have to lift weights. She wasn't interested.

Nobody-
Thats Not How!!!

Tommy Wiseau?

looks like a Dark Souls character

JoJo?

life is strange would have been better if she was trans tbh

She's a swimmer, and has a swimmer's body, which is anti-feminine.
But nothing wrong with shoulder alone, it's the whole combination that matters.

And this here

Like I said the sex was hot with her.

MY FUCKING SIDES!