Richard Spencer accepted the proposal for a fight in the octogon

Spencer agrees to fight Jason

Cuckovitch tweet one to a martial arts guy rich supporter of his. Spencer, was reluctant at first but, now accepted the fight with the condition of a debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/history/field-office-histories/milwaukee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
archive.is/lXi3Q
archive.is/OICvh
archive.is/hlr85
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer
twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288
archive.is/ySk3c
jpost.com/Us-Elections/Donald-Trump/Report-Trump-transition-team-checking-possible-locations-for-Jerusalem-embassy-475306
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Myths_of_the_Norsemen:_From_the_Eddas_and_Sagas/Thor#Thor_and_Thrym
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spencer better be training right now because he's a tubby piece of shit. If he actually trains like crazy and beats this dude's ass after debating him it'll be pretty neat though.

Sage for e-celeb shit though

How retarded are you motherfuckers that you don't understand the joke he's making? Sage for drooling autist OP

Getting the shit kicked out of him would actually do a lot of good for an effeminate lisping faggot like Spencer.

He will get raped and enjoy every minute of it.

Spencer in an implicit rear naked choke. Screaming. Cerno marching around the crowd, handing out blue pills. Pupils dilating. Gorilla plebs watch on in awe. Absolutely 100% Alt-Right.

Is He gonna beat Punk's tapout record lads?

I'm interested.

1.) They'll play "Dancing Queen" as he walks out
2.) He'll get rear mounted and be smiling, which will be a hot webm for a week

Hopefully the camera angles catch his erection.

Are they jumping the shark? I think they're hitting peak lels

alt-right, antifa or both?

Spencer's theme is actually From a View to a Kill. Huge bond fag.

Cuckovitch puts other men's fists where his mouth is. What a cowardly little gookfucker.

Alt right. It's going to be hard to try to paint yourself as a roman legionnaire when theres a 2 minute clip on youtube of your shit getting pushed in. While it shouldn't matter for his arguments, I don't think anyone would get it out of their minds. It's surprising me that Spencer is going to delegitimize himself so quickly. Even if he wins, he loses.

Yeah, he's playing typical middleground jew here, like the israeli firm that may or may not be contracted for the wall.

This Jason's a MMA guy, right?

The funny thing is that Cernovitch would likely win, he's much more fit than Spencer.

Getting your ass beat is the last stand of implicit white identity.

He'll lose both the debate and the fight, then the forced meme will hopefully die.

Who is Jason?

Cerno wouldn't take the chance I think. It would wreck his image. He's just a drama starting, divisive eBook huckster.

Jesus christ, what an unbelievable faggot. Cernobitch vs. NatSoc fight when?

He'll do anything for attention, that's all he cares about.

Yeah, he can hold his own in a fight, unless Spencer is doing Rocky level training every waking minute for the next few weeks he is going to get his shit pushed in.

I swear this stopped being reality a long time ago

Being fit doesn't automatically mean he can throw a decent punch, but I doubt Spencer can fight well either.

Spencer, buddy, please stop attention whoring.

Is Spencer trying to prove to the world that he's not gay?

*by getting raped on live TV

He's got that Mandril Brainstate though. He can chimp out.

Do me a favor and imagine this guy taking a real punch

I didn't know celebrity boxing was still a thing.

Goddamn it Spencer looks like such a fucking melvin.

Cerno is a massive faggot. One of the biggest. Regardless, I think Holla Forums should fuck his shit up as he's responsible for some of the shilling here in the last few weeks. Evidence: search YouTube for the NetHoax channel hosting his periscope vids. He admits he's responsible for the alt kike doxings, and makes it clear he's trying to d and c the right, inc Holla Forums. We also have evidence he has shilled us in the past, racking up (you)s.

Wew, pathetic

im sure spencer would take an implicit ass whooping to make white nationalists look bad if the shekels were right

Not defending the blue pill gibbon brainwave merchant but do you have any proof? He def doxed Mikey but it just seems like another bogeyman for TRS. We aren't alt right so it doesn't really concern us either way

That faggot's got like 60lbs on me but I know I'd fuck his shit up, easy. He's a lunk. Just leg kick the mother fucker to the point he can't move then work his fucking core till he can't breathe, then look for a good shot on his jaw.

DICKIE SPENCER IS A SPY (NICK LOWLES, HOPE NOT HATE, GERRY GABLE, SEARCHLIGHT MAGAZINE)

HE'S GOING TO INTENTIONALLY LOSE THE DEBATE AND THROW THE FIGHT TO HUMILIATE OUR CAUSE

If there was any doubt, this proves Spencer is just a paid actor who is supposed to make the (((alt-right))) look like buffoons.

Spencer isn't an MMA fighter. Why does he think he could fight a professional in a cage match?

He shilled cuckchan. Not seen proof of here but I wouldn't put it past him.
r/ing that pic of the flabby fuck in his underwear that was posted recently.

As I said, look up the NetHoax channel hosting his periscope vids. I'd link them now, but I'm on my phone and data is expensive.

I gotta admit that if we are gonna have controlled opposition, seeing them knocked down in a fight is at least enjoyable

wtf is a jason?

That Spencer guy is such a clueless fucking tool. No wonder they keep giving attention to him and try to shame/smear Trump supporters trough him.

He has no obligation into accepting some 3dr party challenge by some coward jew, but he will make sure to get his ass whooped and get to make several humiliating pictures and videos, any attention is good attention amirite?

(((they))) have sought to create an artficial society that does not match human nature for hundreds of years. they have sought to enslave the world and do it in subtle ways. but that inevitably closes in on the human subconscious and all those human behaviours and desires are still there in the plebian masses. we are going to see them start to pop out again. the jews are squeezing a sponge out of greed and we will see the contents laid bare.

also, overpopulation has some interesting effects on the psyche. put both these things together an things are going to be very interesting over the next decade or so.

1) Who is Jason
2) Is Cernovich egging this on? If so, why?
3) How did all of this get started

God damn, give me some sort of information here

not to mention the first FBI agent was named richard spencer. There are no coincidences

Oh I thought he shilled a board that mattered.

I saw the periscope where that guy confronted him on the phone about the dox. He definitely went defensive kike mode. That said, that doesn't mean we will personal army for TRS either. I don't like Cernovich, but he stays away from us. That's the lesson TRS never understood.

Bingo

There's no way Cernokike was behind it.

He knew Kike Eunuch's wife was a jew, antifa didn't. If anybody sold him out, it was Ghoul, Bulbasaur, or somebody else from their inner circle.

He's also trying to d&c Holla Forums. Get redpilled on Cernovichenberg. He's the biggest kike in the alt right/
Alt light.

This. He's clearly saying that he wants to debate, not box. You niggers need to learn how to read.

Source?

Get your implicit shit the fuck out of here TRS.

Wow, great

Trust me there is. He's trying to d&c the right, and he's funded by peter thiel. He's a plant shill being used to set up an experimental media outlet.

And a jew

There is nothing implicit about it. "Coincides" litteraly means that it will be at the same time.

i'm just repeating shit I read here, but ill look

FBI Milwaukee History — FBI

fbi.gov/history/field-office-histories/milwaukee Proxy Highlight

The exact date when an FBI office was first opened in Milwaukee is unknown, but we … The earliest special agent in charge on record was Richard B. Spencer

okay so maybe just the first one in Milwaukee but still. Its a spook name, he's probably a crisis actor

Cernokike banned Pepe. That's enough to make his loyalties clear. Sooner or later he has to go. KeK wills it.

No, Cernobitch angered kek and he must be destroyed. Reminding people that he fucked a tranny while off his tits on oxy and liquor is a good start.

He literally said he wanted to talk it out before the fight. Reported.

What if someone poisoned Jason though?

I forgot about that. Oh yeah he's on THE LIST

He's saying he wants both the fight and the debate to take place at the same event.

I'm positive you're wrong, but I hope you keep blaming him in case he has any dirt on TRS that he might drop.

So this is how Dickie and his altfags plan to get back on us "1488ers".
Oh boy.

So he's a gay vampire fed?

He has 60lbs on you and he's a muscular guy. Even if he were fat you wouldn't have a chance. He'd take you to the ground and there's nothing you could do about it.

He'll probably catch GRIDS during the fight.

this faggot shit is going to be a slap fight

I'm not. You haven't done your homework. Go check out what saying. His other team mate is Milo, also funded by thiel, a builderberg attendee.

I'm not saying do anything for faggot TRS, but Cerno needs to be ruined.

Celebrities and billionaires are my favorite. I also love fake elections because I get to feel special without having to face the reality that I'm not doing a fucking thing because Im a cuck pussy

No he is not. I didn't save it but a pic was posted recently and he's all flab, typical of a jew. He tried to take me to the ground I'd sprawl his ass and knee hiss fucking face in so fast his gorilla mind wouldn't know how to process it.

I agree, thernovithch is a subversive faggot just like milo.

Gorillas have low IQ, so you're right.

Why do we even care about some eceleb?

Eunuch's opsec was shit, Cernokike wasn't the only person who knew.

Nigger, I watched 6 of his periscope recordings to find the clip in one of the Enoch threads after somebody mentioned it in a tweet. You probably saw it because of me.

If you want to have a chance against Cernovich you better gain 50 lbs of mass.

They're both plant shills who work together, and are funded by Peter Thiel, a builderburg attendee.

Have you been in a coma the past 3 days?

Where's the proof about Thiel ?

Incorrect. Dig deeper.

Because they pretend to speak for us and just like the lugenpresse need to be silenced before they become influential.

He's Hotwheel's lawyer.

It's well known, no secret. Been a while since I read it. Try Google or I'll post later.

Bitch I'm 5'11 188, /fit/izen before taking the ironpill that grew up fight groids and spics. Cernokike would get his shit pushed in. Full stop.

hello reddit

have you? thousands of people have commented that they don't mind assault if the victim is a "nazi". Many people on twitter and some famous people. I imagine there's a bunch more that feel this way but are smart enough to keep it to themselves. I bet a lot of them work in law enforcement.

It won't happen especially since Spencer was the dumbass who issued the challenge. Don't pretend as if Trump doing exactly as expected is the same as "nazi" being separated from "pure evil" in the minds of the average man. There is a long way to go yet.

Lay out your conspiracy theory for me.

Didn't even check my trip dubs and I'm from reddit.

I'm going to guess that he's the guy who actually suckerpunched spencer but I was so caught up in the idea that a literal shit eating cuckold did it i don't know for sure

Confirmed for < 10 fights amateur.

covert poz assault?

wew. Sure is eceleby in here.

Old fag here.
For me reality changed in the 70's.
Bruce Lee changed everything. Ali did too. Both very different sports.
The tv wanted to see who was best. Lee died, but the(((tv)) wanted a match-up. This happened and it was between Ali and the reigning world judo championship.
Ali was a coward throughout and literally stayed on the canvas.
Worst fight ever.

How big to our big guys get exactly?

He's some tech startup guy of a slightly suspect nature, founder of generic lugenpresse tech website Engadget. This is him circa January last year. Could have bulked up since then, but it's clear he's hardly some MMA champion.
Looks like a fight to me.

Alt-kike = meaningless ego masturbation for attention whorez

See
I'm literally the king of manlets.

Now you're sounding a tad too braggadocios.

That's because I know, without a doubt, I could wreck Cernos shit right the fuck up.

Yeah, but there's a brag gap from that to biggest guy king of the manlets

I hope you're at least trying to get to 200lbs.
I started lifting like two-three months ago and went from 150 to 170, 200+ is my goal.

big for you

Yeah this guy looks like a real martial artist. Top kek.

Someone tell Richard to sign up with Team Alpha Male and do a course with them before the fight. That'll ensure he wins and doesn't get fucked up.

He took that crack to the jaw without going down so that means he's got a chin at least.

PLOT TWIST

JACK DONOVAN FIGHTS FOR DICKIE SPENCER

ANAL CHAMPION

ABSOLUTELY IMPLICIT

Time is ticking for this faggot.

he's not wearing a shirt cause some antifa sprayed liquid ass on him

Who gives a fuck about a shitty eceleb stop making threads about this faggot

Any videos of this faggot Jason in a fight?

Who gives a fuck about a shitty eceleb, stop making threads about this faggot

kikes fear the frog

given how much anti-spencer shilling goes on in these threads, they must really see spencer as a massive threat

Doesn't appear to be. He likes random stuff from an MMA facebook page, so he probably has some experience.

I'm sure ZOG's terrified of him.

Cernovitche will have something nasty happen to him that he did not expect.

Are you going to tell us the wonders of Communism next?

Battle of the dad bods

On the one hand Spencer is a pathetic little faggot
But on the other hand no one who said "I will destroy that Nazi Scum" has ever won a fight

Apparently also Tim Heidecker, that other fag who worked to get World Peace off the air wrote a song about Dickie getting punched in the face, for whatever that's worth.

This whole thing is Homosexuals mad at other homosexuals

Lol, is that really him. He looks like even more of a nu-male than Dickie Spencer.

except US soldiers in ww2

Nobody one on one then
:^)

Yeah, because Spencer is not a homosexual.

kek

Do you ever wonder why the media props him up

I DONT WANNA GET TOO GOSSCHPY GOSSCHPY

Are you sure you regime shills don't take it a little bit too far?

Relax hothead. Richard has a chance to restore what was left of his honor at least.

Who's Jason?

Read the thread

What is it about blaming the government for everything bad that happens to pro-whites that you don't understand?

Anybody that tries up split up the pro-white movement works for the western regimes or the jews, no matter if they know it or not.

Fuck off Joe Owens you boring cunt.

Which one?

You can't split something that was never one. TRSodomites out

Which one?

This newfag?

I don't understand.

Spencer is such a cuck.

Lel

Spencer isn't gay, his wife has big ole tiddies.

HA!
ex-wife, anyway, right?

Trad Wife am I right

Khazar milkers

Pics now.

>>>/bog/
Jesus Christ is God and Kek is a demon.

Hey CommonSpic I can smell your burrito breath all the way here.

I'm not an eceleb, though. I'm just a sinner in the hands of an angry God.

COME ON LETS GET THIS GOING

Is he? To my knowledge Spencer has a ruski waifu. Can't remember if he talked about kids or if I'm conflating with someone else.

the lack of support for this is a bit disappointing.

What if he won? What if he pulled another good debate off like in Texas? Shamed another rabbi?

You guys are so far up your own assholes its embarrasing.

Ex-wife.

After he destroys Dicky

All race traitors will hang

You don't win a debate by shaming your opponent-not if you want to have intellectual honesty. I'd rather wait for an intellectually honest figurehead to come along than suck Dicky's cock.

Ehhhhh… Have you seen the dude who challenged him?

I think Dicky might have a decent shot tbh fam.

-Dick Spencer

You've totally embraced the slave morality like the pathetic Christcuck that you are.

In this context, intellectual honesty is nonexistent.
And protip: You're not going to solve any of the problems facing us at this time via debate, so its irrelevant anyway - debate is nothing but mutual masturbation.

Just sit back and enjoy the show.

So let's stop watering down the concept of 'debate' and just call it a shouting match.

Checkin em for chubby numale betacuck vs chubby in-the-closet- numale…

THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY!

Can someone add the "NOT GAY" rainbow text to this? Possibly with it flashing and scrolling?

I'm fine with that tbh fam.

I mean, if you want to be intellectually honest and everything, that's basically what it is at this point.

Cernobitch is such a macho, why he don't fite lmplicit instead?

You cucks just can't help but reveal yourselves as willing and enthusiastic race traitors.

I don't care about Europe that much because I'm an American.

Implying implications.

Sauce?

If Spencer had challenged Cernovich with something along the lines of, "Not man enough to fight your own battles?" not taking Spencer up on it would have ruined his image just as thoroughly.

Regarding Thernovich I'm ok with using antifa against someone in his case. He must suffer.

So, you really are the Christcuck made manifest.
Astounding.

That's a really weird way to format your greentext, Mr. Bergstein.

Please, continue to explain to us the depths of your treason; it is amusing to see Christcucks drool out filth while gargling the cock of their Semitic deity.

That's a really weird way to try to cover the fact that you espouse a foreign Jewish religion brought to your homeland's shores by Semites.

Stay cuck'd my friend.

Does Holla Forums support Richard Spencer? Is he a spy or a fed or whatever? Is there even any evidence of him being one or is it just shilling?

Nope.
Worse - a faggot.
Who cares?
He's a fag.

I wish it was concurrent.

(kek'd)
I've been saying this, reinstate the tradition of dueling and watch how quickly these bunch of faggots learn their place. And actually, trial by combat may actually be a decent way to determine who is in the right. As someone who grew up fighting in different scenarios, I can say that when I'm in the right I don't lose, but when I'm in the wrong I've taken some good hits and at least failed to win, if I don't consider some of them actual losses.

There's a trick to test the idea. Have a friend stand and put his arm straight out and hold it there. Apply downward pressure and get a sense of what he can resist. Ask him his name, and have him tell you his real name. Push down as he does this. He will resist the pressure as he did before. Now ask again, and have him tell you a fake name. Notice that his arm will drop with the slightest push, even though he hasn't consciously tried to weaken his stance. That's why trial by combat may be effective to an extent in determining who's right. I guess if both people feel right you could get a better fight out of it though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

Should I convert to Scientology or something?

I'm not a citizen of any European state, but I am a citizen of the United States of America. Promoting European interests at the expense of those of my own nation is treason, not vice versa.

My point here is obviously not that I'm not a nationalist but that the claim "Christians can't be nationalists" is false.

I dunno, its probably more realistic than the shit christcuckoldry pushes, but probably just as many Jews… At least it didn't come from a Jew and order worship of a Jew though, so honestly, yes, if you need a cult in your life, sciencefictionology is probably a better route than christcuckoldry.

He's an implicit homosexual and a highly likely fed agent.
His only somewhat redeeming quality is that he's less of a PR cuck than Gorilla Fucker Mindset Cernokike.

Also:

Do you REALLY want me to deconstruct this to demonstrate what an enormous faggot you are?
I can, if you like.

lol

Kekism is demon-worship.

ALSO:

Wew lad.

Proof

Thernovich shouldn't be allowed to have any part at all in this. Fucking jew wants credit and attention.

see (checked)
Don't forget the guys at the bottom ;^) of phalanx or trs or wherever shilling the fuck out of dickie boy here and talking him up with almost no examples of, well, anything.

I don't trust you to deconstruct anything, not if you think there's an inherent contradiction between Christianity and some ideological position that you think I should hold. I only mentioned Christianity because some idiot was saying that someone getting trips in a RSIDF post was proof that Spencer isn't homosexual or any kind of degenerate.

Some info about Jason -
Jason Calacanis isn't an MMA guy, but claims "martial arts experience". He started out investing in a ton of pre-facebook internet shit like Netscape and Weblogs Inc. with help from jew Mark Cuban. Later Calacanis goes on to found little-known search engine Mahalo. com in 2007 also with Cuban's help. He makes his bones out of Silicon Valley nowadays with a ton of investments, and runs a podcast giving advice on how to run startups.

Claims martial arts experience for years in this interview: archive.is/lXi3Q
Also talks about them in vague terms here: archive.is/OICvh
Fun fact about this guy - he's got a gook wife. That profile pic in the top corner of OP's pic is his daughter. His words: Now, there’s some truth to me not being able to speak about race. I haven’t experienced racism myself, except when standing next to my wife (who is Asian). I had no idea people were as racist toward Asians as they are — but they are. That makes me sad for my mixed-race daughter, who looks 97% Korean and 3% Irish — let alone Greek or Swedish (sorry, Dad).
But she’s going to live in the post-race world we’re shifting to. Her kids will probably share six or seven heritages — enough so that no one will matter. And that’s awesome.
Link: archive.is/hlr85

Fourth pic is a snapshot from a recent video he did. He's 46 years old and looks (and sounds) like a manlet. White men who have to marry a gook just to get a wife also tend to be weak-willed. Possible Napoleon complex, and projects/self-promotes like crazy to satisfy his ego Cernovich-style. Whatever your thoughts on implicit dicky, I'd also like to see this doughy-looking faggot take some damage while his hapa daughter watches. Might be bragging up what he learned watching jackie chan movies in the 90s, might actually tear spencer a new GRIDSy asshole. Either way i'm bringing my fuckin popcorn.

Fuck off christcuck, Holla Forums has found an ancient egregore and is slowly nursing it back to health with repeating digits.

This guy sounds like a classic kike. Nose and awful voice.

Is there even evidence of him being gay? He said that you just misunderstood the tweet you all point to all the time.

At least with sciencefictionology you are engaging in something created by Europeans.

You can't deny the truth, which you know in your soul.
The worship of christ was not born in Europe.
Nor was christ.
Jesus was, if anything, a semite, and a Jew.
His semitic/jew brethren brought the faith to Europe, where it caught on through subversion, (economic) effort and a large slave/peasant caste.
It then helped to destroy the Roman Empire, and got away with holding the pieces of power, which it then used to subvert - oft via bloodshed - all of Europe to worship of a rabbi-slash-avatar-of-jewish-god.

You have no argumentation against this historical truth, none of you ever do.
You worship a god handed to you by Jews, promote civic nationalism (in place of ethnonationalism) and you wonder why you're laughed at.

Any spirit that is not part of the Trinity or an angel is a demon.

Holla Forums is a Christian board.

Confirmed for /nofights/
I consistently destroy people with several inches and lots of mass on me. Took down (knocked out) 4 in ~one minute last month. Fite me irl

I didn't ask for your trust, I asked if you wanted me to B you TFO.

And regardless of your consent, I did it anyway.

Wew lad.
Go back to church and praise the Jew some more.

Reported.

evidence of actual homesex? No. His explanation of that tweet is bullshit but frankly irrelevant, the guy is effeminate as fuck and has no problems with public fags in his org.

The fite is intense until they stop and start sodomizing in the octogon like a gay porn.

Again, I'm American, being European doesn't mean much to me. I watch a lot of anime, is that a problem, too, because it's not made in America?
I promote the salvation of the soul and the creation of a moral social order.
Do you call fascists civic nationalists? Are you one of those idiots?

For what?
Naming the Jew?
Die in a fire JIDF.

The classic fallback of the utterly ravaged Christcuck, announcing reports in the most meager attempt to signal dominance in an argument.

Why would I want you to do that?
You give yourself too much credit.

Are anti-Richard Spencer shills also the "christcuck" shills too? That would explain a lot.

That's a lot smaller claim than was originally made. I don't see anyone reaccessing their beliefs over it and just ignoring it though. Goosestepping adn acting full 1488 all the time won't help you either, idiot.

We have IDs here, you know. That wasn't me.

Gas yourself.

You I think TRS forums are more down your alley, maybe you can try converting them into being straight while you're there.

Won't help who what?

Civic nationalism as fuck tbh fam.

Wew lad. No wonder you're a christcuck - you're retarded (like most of your christcuck'd kin).

So, in other words, you're utter cuckservative trash.
Good to know… Though, tbh fam, I already knew.

If I were talking to someone who claimed to be an America fascist of Italian descent, while saying they also worshiped a foreign Jewish faith and didn't give a shit about Italy ('because I'm an American'), yes, I'd call him a civic nationalist.
And he'd be one.

No, I gave myself the credit for demonstrating that you worship a foreign Jewish faith imposed upon your people via the subversive efforts of Semites and Jews.
You had no counter-argument, and still dont.
Because its true, and you know it.

No.
Fuck off.

Did I say it was you? There are multiple Christcucks that shill here and you all act the same way. You've been doing this for months, getting torn apart every time you mention your Semitic religion. At least I hope there are more than one of you, it would be truly pathetic if it's all just one person running multiple IPs for posting.

Being relevant politically.

T-thanks.

Filtered

>>>/trs/
>>>/bog/

Yeah, every Christian on Holla Forums is a shilll, nobody here has convictions.

irony.

Dunno, but I'd wager there's a fair bit of overlap.

Dicky is pretty much limp-dicked civic nationalism aimed at drawing cuckservatives into a shekel-grubbing scheme.

Why would I want to be relevant politically?

This. At this stage, pro-white sentiment needs to still be subtle and nuanced. Think more like Pewdiepie's little natsoc references (if he's genuine), and less autistically shouting "HEIL TRUMP HEIL OUR PEOPLE" at some pretentious conference.

Yes christcuck, social cohesion is exactly what we need right now.
You should go chant HWNDU along with Shia Lacuck.

T-thanks.

That's not what I said but misrepresenting my arguement does make you look not interested in a real discussion about the issue. Seems shill like.

Everyone on Holla Forums knows that (((people))) who want us to stay just here are shills.

He says that white nationalism should have a right to exist. He also said that he agrees with nationalist separatist movements that other races had, such as Preston Garvey. He never said shit like all nonwhites belong in death camps, etc.

You don't understand that there a large silent majority of whites that are racially-aware as well. Also, an cop that's worked more than 5 years in a ghetto has at least a subconscious disdain for niggers.

It doesn't matter if you are committed to your Semitic religion, you are a foreign shill.

Ah, and now you have stepped into the role fully by announcing a filter. Shall we take bets on whether you actually filtered or just posted that in an attempt to signal others while lacking any actual argument? It's always a fun game to play with Christcucks.

I didn't know that–I though the people telling us to go beat up leftists in the streets were the shills.

I thought Holla Forums was only about the truth?

For…what country? The Vatican?
Filtered.

It's not an uncommon anglo name. I went to high school with a person named Richard Spencer

Misrepresenting the arguement again. Having meet ups and connecting locally to influence local politics is exactly what jews don't want.

What's the right context? Don't just describe it, use archives or screenshots.

what's there to misrepresent?

Can you suck aut right dick any harder?

I'm not misrepresenting your argument, you said that the shills here are the people who want us to stay here.

For the tribes of Israel and the Semitic deity you worship

Plus
Mike Enoch wants that and Mike Enoch is a kike, as far as I'm concerned.

He obviously meant the exact opposite of what he said, you LARPing 1488 breeders.

Oh, how could I be so stoopid?

I bet my money that they will fugg each other

He was stating that gay marriage being legal would be bad for whites which is why it was the last stand.

The words?

Can you shill any harder?

Misrepresenting my arguement.

Misrepresenting the tweet.

Proof?

Are you going to pretend that christcuckoldry is not as degenerated?

And christcuckoldry doesn't have the excuse of 'well all these christcucks came and started murdering us, because they were getting money from wealthy christcucks/jews to do so'.

I mean, do we really have to get into this route of argumentation?
You lose everytime, because
A) the majority of christians are not White/of European-descent
B) the majority of christians are absolute, often literal cuckolds
C) the majority of christians have absolutely no identity beyond the jewish cult they've ascribed to - they've been deracinated, in large part by their faith

So, you've got nothing.
I could likely find more christcucks who regularly engage in literal cuckoldry than you could pagans who espouse a negative stance.
I mean, christ, the very word pagan is a joke - if everything that isn't abrhamic or some far-east voodoo is 'paganism', then all the abrhamic religions are basically just 'judaism'.

Which makes you a Jew.

Truthfully if faggots manage to find a Heathen Leader to marry them, its fine. It makes it that much easier for people of good repute and common sense to avoid that kindred as the cancerous aid infected fags that they are.

Number of Faggots in the Saga's, 1 and he got married and is paying for his faggotry under the earth bound with his sons intestines.

ebin.

>>>/trs/

Christianity was created by Jews/Semites.
Christianity was brought to Europe by Jews/Semites.
Christianity was spread largely through the efforts of Jews/Semites.
Christianity has completely degenerated into exactly what it was designed to be - Judaism for Europeans, to turn bad goyim into good goyim.

You have no argumentation against this, because its the truth.

Certainly never as hard as you are right now by having to respond to practically half the posters ITT right now in your epic defense of the Dickster.

Hey civcuck, better rally your fellow citizens Pablo and Tyrone to fight those evil Nazis, after all "European interests" are anti-American!

Maybe he should have outright said that to avoid being "misrepresented" as a faggot like yourself.

How are they not? How is something benefiting Italy guaranteed to also benefit the US?
Filtered.

Yes, that's exactly how Christians behave, usually while denying their religion has been hijacked… Of course, even that's a falsehood, as nobody 'hijacked' Christianity, it simply is what it is and where we are now is the inevitable result of such a religion catching on en masse.

A faith of cuckoldry turns people who ascribe to it into cuckolds over several centuries?
WHAT A SURPRISE!

It goes beyond all of that. Cuckstianity was degenerate filth from the start, the proto-Marxist ramblings of a Semite and the cult of Semites which arose around him.

This is such a ripoff what (((Ezra Levant))) set up with Weedman and that forehead senator.

In other words, kill yourself.

COKEHEAD.

FUck.

lmao.

All winnings here, either we see spencer get his ass kicked or the anti-fa faggot get curb stomped. Might even make one of the groups chimp out

It doesn't matter. What really matters most is the prior training, experience, and state of mind of the fighter, lethal or non. PT and fitness helps, but it will not make up for the actual warrior mindset. I say this as a prior Marine with plenty of experience in combatives.

The other first rule is never think you know exactly what is going on. I will bet no one here really knows much about either of these people. Being a warrior goes dead against being a lefty or egalitarian faggot. It is much more in line with our views, generally speaking.

Tl;dr: you never know exactly what could go down.

This tbh fam.

You want to say paganism has degenerated?
Fuck yeah, it has - but its European in origin.
Its ours.

Its not some foreign slop dropped down before us like dogs, brought by a clade of people who fucking hate us and have hated us since before that slop was laid before us, and who still hate us to this day, and who, (((coincidentally))), have taken complete control over the faith which they introduced… how unexpectedly subversive…

If you want to argue European paganism is degenerated, by all means - they've got a pretty solid excuse for it to boot, in the form of A) christian attempts at extermination/subversion of that faith-clade, and B) christianity (a religion of cuckoldry and pozz) having become the cultural status quo and thus enacting negative influence.

Christianity really has no such excuse - they were in complete control of the world, a fact born entirely of European evolutionary history (as opposed to imposed novel Semitic religious belief), and they degenerated into absolute pigshit of the worst order.
Hell, the only thing that let christendom get a foothold in the early days in Western Europe, post-Western Empire, was that the people who ascribed to it didn't buy into it and just added their native faiths' tenants onto christendom as they saw fit.

Over several centuries, that strength was slowly witted away, until only the Semitic construct remained, bringing us to where we are today, with a church led by a faggot who licks muslim feet and says kikes and fags can go to heaven.

Then why did the White Army lose to the Bolsheviks?

Do you want me to start posting the evangelicals and their artificially-inseminated nigger children?

I'll do it, if you really want me to hurt you that way.

This shit is just getting cringey.

I'm going to make this really easy for you.

That was after Christians colonized half the world.

No evidence to back up this dead meme.

No, you're outing yourself as a complete moron, don't do this to yourself, you should be smarter than that. European Christians were the absolute vast majority for about a thousand years and you're telling us that none of these people had any identity whatsoever outside of their faith? You're telling us any Christian outside of Europe has lost their identity?

I'm not even white and your intelligence screams "subhuman" to me.

That's all you have and even then it's all basic bitch arguments. It helps to not misrepresent your opponents ideals by constantly repeating lies as if it's factual in any way.

Dude, meeting people locally to try to spread pro-white sentiment is such basic logic, only a complete retard would use Kike Enoch as an excuse to exclusively shitpost on Holla Forums, and not reach out to his local political party. Besides, it wasn't even what Enoch and TRS were doing, they were organizing meetups online under the (probable) watch of outsiders, quite different from just getting involved organically in your community.

All Christcucks are race traitors and cannot help but reveal it.

Yes, I did. Reread the post.

I thought we didn't do that for newfags.

Proof?

Not his fault shills have brain problems. Jews will always twist your words to alter perception so pro-whites will never get off the ground.

Read the thread and all the others. Post the same images every single thread, argue like jews, misrepresent arguements and want pro-whites to fight each other.

WEW

are you tasting that delicious asatrucuck tears?

I don't think you know what that means.
Filtered.

TOP KEK

The guy does look he at the very least got kicked in the head a bunch in elementary school.

Hey, Christian. >>>/cucktianity/ exists, and I suggest flipping through it.

Dealing with your lot always is, cuckold.

Yes.
That's why, like some in this thread, they show no kinship in blood, only in 'faith and morality' and other nonsense, basically equating to "For me: Blood < Semite tripe".

Well, statistically, if you claim to be a christian, that would make sense, now wouldn't it?
;^)

Thanks m8 - you did make this really easy for me.

Who said anything about cash? I'm sure Dicky's phalanx is all the payment you need.

The true heritage of evropa ; raped and sodomized by ice giant to reclaim a hammer

Misrespresenting my arguement.

THat's what shill means, idiot.

tl;dr

Not in your case bud, you get paid in cummies

Nobody twisted his words you fucking idiot, we're reading what he wrote without the media's edits and this is the most obvious fucking meaning behind what he wrote.
If you make a post saying you're a cum loving faggot while having some hidden meaning behind those words, guess whose fault it is that everyone thinks you're a cock sucker?

This is what you say everytime you get BTFO, eat shit.

Spencer is not a fed or a faggot. He is a bit of a smug prick as am I. Thing like this would happen: you and your imaginary girlfriend would meet him through happenstance…she later remarks to you that Spencer was an "asshole" yet keeps bringing him up over the next few days. She gets drunk one night and goes to tell him off and within 10 minutes she is naked imploring him to "fuck me hard". He shakes her awake at 4:00am and bluntly tells her she has to leave and the cycle resets only to begin again later….

Even when cast under the spotlight, a race traitor cannot help but make his nature known.

Sure thing, buddy. You seem very invested.

You read and then you misrepresented them.

Thanks for playing.

What?

What kind of person would think up something like this?

Ok Jew

Now what exactly is he doing wrong?

So on one side we have a faggot blasphemer who calls Pepe "a mascot" and speaks ill of the emperor and on the other we have a PR cuck heretic who bans Pepe and won't even put his own fist where his mouth is. My only wish is for this to go bad for both of them, Kek wills it.

Who gives a fuck about this shitty e-celeb

oh you poor thing.

This, IMO

I live it. You just doggy paddle in confused circles wasting energy accomplishing nothing.

I already made mine. You just need to reread the thread.

Anti-Richard Spencer shills in this thread.

You should kill yourself you fucking faggot.
If you think that's adhominem you're misrepresenting what I said since I meant it in a purely spiritual meaning of ego death. :^)

You seem to have an even bigger hard on for him than the other pro dicky faggot ITT. Do you imagine yourself as the girl in this scenario?

He's implying that the struggle against faggotry is the last thing white conservatives have to hold onto. It's not pro or anti faggotry since it's not the focus of the post/chain in the first place.

Richard Spencer wishes he knew this feel and made this face.

Misrepresenting my arguement and ad-hoc. Just casually shilling against Richard Spencer any way you can.

Shills in this thread don't understand that. You're representing the arguement correctly.

Your girlfriend fucks Richard Spencer?

He attended St. Mark's I attended St. Mary's and Choate. Zero Jew 1000% awesome….anchored in self-love.

I have literally no fucking Idea what you're talking about but it sounds gay

Stop misrepresenting what I'm saying.

No but yours would even if she only existed in your lonely melon.

Oh, you poor cuck.

You still can't actually give an answer to this

You dumb faggot. Stop bringing your shitty religion and e-celeb worship onto our site

One day your man-hymen will be broken….stay gold.

Misato is MAI waifu! Tricky Dick wouldn't even want her if she came on to him!

He's not a fag so your adipose gifted scenario is doomed from its start.

Nice meme homo now fuck off we're full

How could you possibly know that, unless you'd tried to suck his dick and he turned you down?
Maybe you just weren't his type.

this is faggotry beyond measure

I'm not misrepresenting your arguement, you're misrepresenting what I'm saying if you think that or you're just shilling. You got confused about the statement and were corrected. You can either acknowledge that or continue to misrepresent the tweet against all evidence.

It's only logical, people misrepresent the tweet and continue to do so to consensus crack to turn Holla Forums into shills.

I've told 9/10 elite women that their faces are crooked 2 minutes after introductions and just walked away from them and they always come back …always. Daring>Willing>Doing.

Dig a little bit, nigger, a quick google search will point you in the right direction.

You're breaking the commandments of your Semitic religion.

I know someone that schooled with him for two years before being booted to Oakridge for smelling like cannabis.

Dubs checked, that's how I interpreted the comment too, I think anons are just a bit autistic and hasty to grab onto anything that could identify a pro-white figure as a traitor. That being said, I still think Spencer is annoying, and not particularly effective as a "face" for white nationalism.

He is but even if he wasn't you most certainly are after divulging your fantasy of you and the Dickster.

Seems legit famalam.

There's a difference between shilling against him and just not liking him. Just like the difference between trying to sabotage pro-white efforts and just being a bit stubborn. I expected Holla Forums to be better than this but all they can do is misrepresent arguements.

I'm just making fun of your retarded muh misrepresentation argument.

See second pic in particular, how can you argue with a straight face that this man who claims to be a nationalist isn't a faggot for not realizing that faggotry is a scourge on white spiritual health and its heavy promotion by kikes furthers the destabilization of white families?

Filtered and reported.

Unless you actually provide proof of the context you claim I'm going to assume its nothing but pure spin he made after catching flack for his comments. None of those things look remotely close to what you claim they are.

Why don't you address his point?

All you are trying to do now is snatch a smaller defeat from the jaws of a larger one and failing risibly.

Because he can't.

Read his tweets.

He's misrepresenting the tweets and admits me. Very shill like.

Misrepresenting my character.

The higher the stature the smaller the circle.

Answer my question in

FUCKING PROVIDE PROOF YOU DOUBLE NIGGER WE'VE ASKED YOU DOZENS OF TIMES ACROSS DOZENS OF THREADS

Those tweets are certainly not misrepresented, you're just pathetically using it as a scapegoat to not address his points.
Fine, maybe you could say the first tweet is taken out of context, but what about the other tweets? Is every tweet Richard makes taken out of context? Ridiculous.

Lad I have a 430mb folder on TRS. You are not even attempting to claim that these things are not true, just that Holla Forums should not go after your namefag idol

I never posted anything about religion. Nor have I defended any namefags, only attacked them

Okay, sorry to disappoint.

You misread my post. I was saying he couldn't refute anything in yours

I did in my response to

And you've spammed images in all of those threads. It's not my job to educate you.

Yes, they are.

Good post.

Already did. Reread the thread.

All you're trying to do now is deflect from your obsession with Implicit Dick.

PROVIDE PROOF OR FUCK OFF

WIkipedia isn't a source. It is at best a place where you can find a source. Posting a general wikipedia article when asked for the source on a specific claim is like being asked how to operate a bread machine and responding by explaining the general concept of wheat. And that's not even getting into what enemy territory Wikipedia is on base principle.

Holy shit boys, we're arguing with a real kike here.

Vesta la giubba…..it will always suit you….don't forget the rubber nose.

So tell me, how exactly was the 2nd pic from:
'misrepresented'? What's he trying to say there? Does every tweet Richard make have a hidden secret meaning behind it?

Want to come back to this

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer

Here you go, jew. Real hard work.

Common jew tactic.

No, that one is just eddited. It's not even misrepresented and claiming it is is misrepresenting my arguement.

Faggotry is of the mother. Mend the matriarchy and the faggotry evapourates.

You've made no argument beyond saying everyone is misrepresenting you. I already told you Dicky was in damage control mode after he made that tweet and you gave nothing in return.

Proof or GTFO that it's edited.

Yes, I have. I've claimed that people are misrepresenting him because they're shills here to damage his reputation and to devide the right. Reread the thread next time or don't misrepresent the arguement.

I see you opted for the inchorent rambling route, if that's the hill you want to die on.

The background is black for one and the text is off.

My bad

Well have some more then, and please try to actually refute any of the implicit things that come out of spencers mouth

> twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288
> archive.is/ySk3c

You're just sad tbh fam.

Seriously, just sad.

I do believe that to be, as they say, not an argument

Do you not see the irony here? You've come from a foreign site to try and change the general consensus here. Nigger, do you not realise how this makes you an actual shill?

He's right tho, maybe its more sporadic but Alexander the Great WAS bi-sexual at least. And no one can dispute his contributions in securing European Dominance even before the Roman Empire.

Personally I disagree with him and I think Homo-sex is degenerate and should at least be kept private.

Just like how Holla Forums gets into honest arguements with jews? No thank you.

Now that I have seen proof I can reaccess my beliefs which is what I will do when people think I won't because they're misrepersenting me. I've seen it and decided that it still doesn't stop that he's a big pro-white figure and attacking him isn't helpful.

Fuck off kike, shouldn't you be directing an implicitly white gay porn film?

twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/528395974666764288

End your life right now.

The problem is nonsense. Homosexual identity is a modern anomaly. Homosexual activity is a vice.

I have not come from a foreign site, prove it. I've not accepted money to post here and I post here all the time.

Good job.

Niiiiiice.

Thanks for admitting you're just an e-celeb fag

That is a lie about Alexander, its not true

Go back to TRS, you fucking degenerate piece of shit.
I know you're from there, they're the only ones who make those kinds of shit-tier faggot arguments.
You were probably doing the same shit for Milo a few months back.

Disingenuous, pretentious, worthless limp-dicked spineless faggot that you are, fucking disgusting tbh fam.

I've seen it and decided that it still doesn't stop that he's a big pro-white figure and attacking him isn't helpful.

Then shitpost about how much you like sucking his e-celeb dong somewhere else.

Nope. Proof? None, that is right. Just ad-hom arguement that will make Holla Forums irrelavant moving forward poltiically.

Don't ask, don't tell, won't bog.

That's not even misrepresenting my arguement, it's just not an arguement at all. I come from Holla Forums too by the way.

I don't have that image on hand of dismissing a point because of a spelling error but I'm sure you get the idea.

You're attempting to create a fictitious European identity out of a Macedonian kingdom that hijacked the accomplishments of the rest of Greek civilization. It's comical. I don't know what the angle is but I know that Spencer is really pro-EU, whatever is behind him really wants the Alt Right to push the idea that submission to a central government in a different part of Europe has always been the European way.

Second pic is the full context of the implicit white identity quote. Context does not make his quote any better

TRS in a nutshell.
You're a failure, and your argumentation is Jew-tier.

That's still not argument but okay.

This christcuck'd faggot is still Jewing it up?
Pfffthahahahaha.

That only makes it worse because it comes out of nowhere.

You use language not seen here often and your posting format/typing style is strange. This alone is enough to detect outsiders. Pretty much everybody on Holla Forums dislike these phony 'white nationalists', so your constant defense of Spencer is a major red flag.
You also need to realise that shills can do it for free, such as in your case.
LURK MOAR

Daily Reminder that TRS and those they associate with are the servants of the enemy.

Misrepresenting arguements is jew-tier and that's all this thread is. I'm disappointed in Holla Forums

Okay.

When the entire thread is shills then anything can look strange.

Truly spoken like the fag mentored by a jew he is

Also I've lurked long enough and I was here since post 1.

And 4chan since 2008.

Jesus fucking Christ why does Poes Law have to apply so fucking hard to TRS faggots

Holy shit you're an idiot, time to spam smug.

About how big tent conservatism is always just reacting two steps behind liberalism instead of having it's own coherent vision and plan to achieve that vision. Always just roadblocking the left instead of actually pushing back, trapped within a leftist paradigm
about how the media diversity push refuses to show white communities and create an false image that the country has already been irreversibly demographically lost instead of merely in major trouble.
About how the rate of miscegenation is low, and is a lesser threat to white populations than mass immigration and the beaners/sandnigs shitting out babies by the tron.

There's enough of Richard Spencer to mock and attack without having to result to blatantly out of context quotes left deliberately incomplete. Remember what Goebbels said about propaganda that lies.

You're not as entertaining as your friend.

Eat a dick TRSodomite, your arguments are shit and you continue to argue like a Jew.
Your tricks are known, and nothing new.

Next you'll be crying about purity spiraling.

I'm from Holla Forums

Reported.

only newfags brag about how long they've been browsing imageboards without providing proof.

Because the Alt Right was designed to work that way, IMO. It's the most self-destructive political movement I'm aware of.

When has Spencer ever actually organized the right?

All I've ever see him do is make a few speeches while attempting to take credit for things he and his fag-friendly, Jew-friendly movement had almost-nothing to do with.

I'mf rom Holla Forums and you're misrepresenting my arguement if you think you can assume my position.

You're an idiot.

come now imkamf, be civil

This, it was Trump's success that's allowed a whole lot of whites who were hiding their relatively weak power levels to come out in the open.

Cool story bro.

Muh misrepresentation!

Just another TRSodomite trying to pretend he's a Jewish 'intellectual'.
The stink of you people is so obvious at this point, you can't even blend in anymore.

Go ahead, provide some proof. If you really are le epin oldfag from 2008 you should have plenty of screencaps from then.

Be glad I'm not the ku ku ku~ poster.

People use that year to pretend to be oldfags?
That was when I got into ED. 2008 doesn't make you an oldfag.

Proof it. Also I'm not jewish and I am from Holla Forums

My old computer broke so I don't have any anymore.

The fact that someone tries to be a person of greater authority than another anonymous poster by saying he's been posing since some year already makes him a shill.

Now misrepresenting me my offering.

Sure, I'm the idiot here. Retard.

I used proxies so my info can't be collected.

This pic is from, like, 4 computers ago, at least.

Is not backing up alt-right now too?

Since you are refusing to even attempt to refute any of the implicit things dicky spencer says, have more pics

filtered

pro tip: the kikes hate Jesus more than Hitler. He was the single greatest sheenytroll to ever enter the game (even if he was made up). Speaking of which, why aren't we exploiting this angle famalam? They use a different symbol for addition in Israel because the + is too close to a cross. So, why in the hell are we not pursuing this with dank maymays?

Hello FBI.

se parate

Well no, if he wins he gains more respect and looks like less of a faggot.

He does abso-fucking-lutely nothing at all yet for some reason you can't stop hearing about the fucking guy. It's very suspicious.

What? I'm calling him a retard for making a shitty excuse. Plus if you don't have a backup you are a retard, HDDs and SSDs don't last forever.

When you got called out on it, you tried to pull a 'Oh my mistake I just didn't know - but it doesn't change my opinion at all' move, and came out looking like what you are: a disingenuous lying faggot.

More lies.
But, since you tried to play that game: Proofs?

Holy shit!
The Jews hate one of their own who effectively tried to betray them!?
WHAT A SURPRISE!
You're right bro, Jews dislike Christ - on the basis of perceived treason - therefore we should all adopt a foreign Jewish religion brought to Europe by Semites!

I know all about why Jews dislike Jesus, it just doesn't mean anything because Jesus is a fucking Jew.
Its like saying we should like some leftist atheist kike because Israelis dislike him talking shit about Israel.

Jesus = Balaam a dangerous warlock to Jews.

Because discussing Christianity is almost impossible on Holla Forums because of the anti-Christian shills and sincere pagans.

Probably so that mods can't ban your Tel Aviv IP.

Because he's a good activist for pro-white and makes his voice heard.

I don't backup all my memepictures, idiot.

That's not lying, that's a mistake and you're misrepresenting what a lie is.

I'm not from Tel Aviv, I'm from Holla Forums

What a fucking pleb you are.

That was alittle hostile.

In any case, the notion of memetically awakening the normies via notation of Jewish hatred for Jesus as to employ that avenue to create hostility against Jews is not a novel concept - we've been doing it for years.
It just doesn't work that well, because christcucks prioritize what the Bible says, which is basically "Listen goyim, we need all of you to be like this, even we Jews, and its your responsibility to convert us all".

IOW: Using Jews hatred of Jesus to drive people away from Jews rarely works, because the people whom it might work upon are already so fucking Jewed in the head that they can't envision hating Jews for harming Jewsus instead of trying to convert them to worship of Jewsus alongside them.

Finally, you admit you're a filthy foreigner who needs to go back.
>>>/trs/
>>>/bog/
>>>/out/

Arguments were presented earlier. Now is the wait for a rebuttal

You would be from the Chabadnik settler troll farms in Hebron not Tel Aviv

This should've ended a long time ago. Reported, filtered, moving on with my life. The mystery of TRS shill or Troll will just have to never be answered.

Don't talk like that about a Zionist!

Yes, it is.

It could be, if I believed your claim that its a mistake, but its at least as probable you were simply lying like the disingenuous faggot that you are, and safer on our end to assume you're just a lying TRSodomite with no intellectual honesty, so that's the route I'll choose to take famalam.

Schlomotastic.

Still waiting on those proofs.

tbh I think dueling with pistols is pretty gay. too impersonal.

I am sorry I am not 100% as cool as you, I couldn't back up all of the cropped porn images I desprately needed to save the white race.

That's not what I said at all, you're misrepresenting my arguement because I said I don't back up all my memepictures and then called you stupid. I've said that I'm from Holla Forums and not from TRS or Tel Aviv.

Misrepresented arguements.

It speaks more of you then me that you know that, jew. Look out your window for that one?

No, it isn't.

He's an "oldfag from Holla Forums" who's been on 4cuck since 2008, he doesn't need proofs, just submit to his authority silly goy.

Reminder that Kike Cernobitch was behind the TRS doxing.

I was called a newfag and I'm not, I was countering and arguement and claiming that it's my arguement is misrepresenting my arguement.

Reminder TRS made that up and never proved their claims while we actually have evidence of what happened.

Cernokike pls go. We know you aren't the hero who outed these traitors and we aren't going to buy your shitty self help books.

(((evidence)))

At least we know that you keep all the used up condoms from your pool party orgies you go to in order to uphold what you consider implicit white identity.

Yes, it is - you made a claim, which was easily verified within about 30 seconds of your having made it, and when it was revealed you were full of shit, you tried to play it off as 'oh my mistake goyim'.
Stop trying to misrepresent your misrepresentation.

Now where are the fucking proofs you misrepresentative faggot.

Yes, I can tell by his limp-dicked argumentation and shilling for a Jew/fag-lover that this is truly an oldfag in whose presence we shitpost.
One of the original channers, no doubt.
I'm sure he's never even heard of (((TRS))).

Reminder that Kike Eunuch's wife is a Jew

Not even an arguement and ad-hom.

No, it isn't. Reread the thread.

No, just evidence, in the form of myriad data on the faggots at TRS, who are now literally arguing in favor of Jewish/fag participation in White Nationalism, including but not limited to the founder of TRS being married to a jewess, which he admits himself, and the entire higher-echelons of that organization likewise knowing the whole time.

Yes it is. Reread the thread, after you provide proofs, you disingenuous faggot.

Stop trying to misrepresent yourself.

I hear there's a lot of data about climate change and the holocaust too, jew.

No it isn't. Reread what I said in relation to what you're saying.

I bow before your analytical skills, you've finally realized that everyone ITT is just laughing at you.

I am in Steesel and will always be better than you…because I was not born a Jew.

Lots of shills in this thread.

I am white and from Holla Forums

There has been no explanation as to how they were misrepresented, the entire context of the supposed misrepresentation was even posted earlier with no rebuttal

He's a tax evader. He's doomed. All that seminar CA$H.

Yes, there was. Reread the thread. It's where pro-whites have the last stand to fight gay marriage.

Yes, it is.
Reread what I said in relation to what you're saying and stop trying to misrepresent yourself.

How many times am I going to have to ask you for proofs?
You've been on this whole 'proofs' tip the whole time, any time anyone questioned you, and each time proof has been provided to BTFO your misrepresentation of the argument.

Now, when asked for proofs, you keep trying to deflect.
Very misrepresentative tbh fam.

Expecting a rebuttal is a misrepresentation of his character.

No there wasn't.
Reread the thread.

No it isn't. I don't post on TRS and never have and you have no proof.

Expecting that expecting me to make a rebuttal would be a bad thing is misrepresenting my character and arguement. I also did so you are grossly misrepresenting right now.

Nobody here is falling for your shit, nothing in the tweet is being misrepresented. We are reading word for word what was tweeted, there is nothing to take out of context. The fact you need to employ this level of mental gymnastics to read a basic tweet is laughable. The damage control is real, lad.

I just did right in that post, fucking idiot.

Yes it is.
You don't post on Holla Forums and never have before TRS sent you here, and you have no proof.

No you didn't, but I did in that post, fucking idiot.

Even more jewish how the shills here misrepresented it then.

That seems kinda misrepresentative tbh fam.

I'm posting on Holla Forums right now.

And never have before TRS sent you here, and have no proof.

Your kike tier argumentative methods are proof enough Shlomo.

Let me guess, you think Millenial Wews was misrepresented in the 3rd pic here?

Misrepresentative of Richard Spencers pro-white opinions.

What?

We're operating on some high tier shill levels in this thread now, lads.

Millenial Wews is not Richard Spencer.

The only response was the user saying that these are the same images. I posted the entire context earlier,here it is again. Read it then make a response

FTFY

Yes.

Still waiting on that proof from your end, famalam.
Funny how you're still deflecting.

Yeah, Spencer hasn't admitted he's a faggot. Yet.

MW already admitted it.

I did, reread the thread. Pro-whites last stand is to fight gay marriage homosexuality.

He's not. Proof?

Spencer said he was the ideal representation of the Aut-Kike, or something like that.

Being accepting of faggotry and being pro white are mutually exclusive things, much like the desire to holocaust kikes and being married to one.

Yes, you are.

Gay? Proof?

Yes, still waiting on your proof that you're an oldfag who totally never went to TRS.

I don't think he's a fed or a faggot, but that opinion is in the minority here. The fag quote you see come up so often is taken out of context, for one.

I think he's just some guy that comes from money, a decent brain, but not much charisma or true heroism. He does decent interviews on MSM channels that open up normalfags to white racial consciousness, which is most likely why Holla Forums was gaslit to hate him.

meant for

Why are you even trying?

This faggot has like 2-3 lines of argumentative approach, Semitic all, so just throw them back in his face.

He still owes us proofs, after all.
Maybe he'll even prove that Richard Spencer is straight.
Just need proofs. ;^)

The quote with "context" doesn't make it any better, in fact it makes it worse since they're discussing Duck dynasty and how whites are viewed as meek christcucks.

So, you basically just reworded the 'misrepresentation' fags argument.
Loser.

I literally can't help myself, I am physically unable to stop myself from posting rational thought.

ITT: 3 faggots shotgun in the frontseat.

Then you need to work on your bantz.

You don't want to be misrepresented without proofs, fellow oldfag.

It's pretty clear in that quote he's saying taking a stand against homosexuality is the last stand of whites standing for something as a unified front, so I don't get what you're saying.

Shows how stealthy these jews are if even Richard Spencer couldn't find out in time.

Good thing Richard Spencer is only pro-white. Thinking otherwise is just misrepresening the arguement. Also Trump accepts gays so is he not good enough either?

jpost.com/Us-Elections/Donald-Trump/Report-Trump-transition-team-checking-possible-locations-for-Jerusalem-embassy-475306

People just want to misrepresent the arguement.

(56)

How much have you earned?

I don't drive anything with a bench seat. Whinge bit more poor Jewdy.

Proofs? ;^)

Reread the thread.

Proofs are a misrepresentation of his non arguments.

Probably more than you, shekelburg.

Or are his non arguments misrepresentation of his proofs?

The world may never know… Unless we get proofs.

If he wasn't a tremendous faggot he would've done this ages ago.

Really makes you think.

Misrepresenting arguements is bad, I'm glad you both agree. These shills are just draining to try combat.

I only have 22 posts, friend. We have ID's here, cuckchan.

Misrepresenting my arguement and not argueing with my argement and just ad-hom redirecting away rom my arguement.

Re-boot.

You're misrepresenting his tremendous faggotry.

Still waiting on proofs.

In the daily shoah 123 they disavowed White Nationalism, stop being a cuck for your Eceleb

Misrepresenting my arguement is not argueing.

Reread the thread.

See , you yourself admitted to hopping proxies you imbecile.

Reread the misrepresentation.
Gib proofs.

I didn't realize we could only link to Holla Forums approved sites like…

None of them. No proof.

Well, ok, what are going to do about it? Check my digits and worship a frog picture and fap to an anime girl? Nice work.

Stop misrepresenting his argument.

Gib proofs.

Guys the alt-right already lost we don't need to fight them anymore, just stay comfy.

Bully your yid ass to my heart's content.

Good. You can """bully""" me while Richard Spencer continues to do good worth while pro-white work for the communities that care about the message.

That's like calling a cat lazily swatting at a mouse out of sheer boredom a 'fight'.

My argument has been misrepresented and I just want proofs and you need to reread the thread, that's how comfy I am tbh fam.

Must be hard to type out that many posts with his cock in your mouth.

higher res 4 u

Still waiting on proofs that…

Proofs?

If you think the alt-right lost then you missed the donations on the TRS podcast and how influential they are in getting trump elected.

Does that count as proofs?

I'm not sure, can I get an outside opinion on this one?
Please no misrepresenty.

Pure pottery.

Yes.

Not shilling the TRS podcast, that's misrepresenting my arguement. Just claiming that the alt-right hasn't be killed by whatever your deluded mind thinks kills it.

I think we're about done here tbh fam.

You can't be an outside opinion, stop misrepresenting your representative capacity.
Reread the thread proofs.

Kill yourself newfag

Yeah, at this point this thread is enough justification for ddong user to resume his glorious work.

kek, I don't care about Spencer quotes, he was hosting private functions under PHALANX which was money taken from Peinovich under false pretenses. He fully knew Peinovich had a Jewish wife, they were in the same social and facebook circles.

I bet you miss your forums

Dicky was hanging out with Kike Eunuch after the Deploaball.

Jews can't afford to keep the payroll on the anti-Richard Spencer shills.

Hello, FBI.

Yes, it influences real life politics and not number checking based nothingness.

Still waiting on proofs that aren't misrepresentations of reread the thread.

I miss your forum too, I can't wait to bring more caps back from it when it returns

You're right. It must be jewt, himself!

You don't have an argument. You just keep roleplaying to try and impress strangers on the internet (who know you're roleplaying btw). Literally kill yourself.

Looks like Enoch lost many kilos but has very poor posture.

I'm from Holla Forums

Nope.

For the record, somewhere in this post is proof that the user is an oldfag, can you figure out what it is TRS shill?

holy shit, the audacity of this nigger. you really are ignorant of the actual reasons why Holla Forumsacks archive, aren't you?

meant *FBI, whoops

It's just one link, nigger. Stop your autistic screeching

I never said Newfag, you're misrepresenting my arguement.

god i can't even imitate that faggy limp wrist shake. its literally a signature sign of a faggot

pls stop misrepresenting my argument

are you misrepresenting my gender?

Are you misgendering my representative?

Are you genpresenting my misger?

I don't like this meme, stop it.

You are presenting miss Jenn, my nigger?

This may coincide with the other thread calling Richard (((our leader))) after he got punched.
For one he is not our leader and for two it was probably to try and set him up so he would be a straw man false leader to knock down and be an embarrassment.

stop misrepresenting my meme

These cat fights between e-celebs is tiresome and a hindrance to our movement. Gas 'em all. Let Kek sort it out.

Out of all of them Thernobitch comes out the worst. Too much of a pussy to fight himself. Sends in a trained MMA fighter to do his dirty work. Like the cowardly kike he is. He really needs to be crushed. Like all vermin.

Cernovitch is part of the faggot triad of leeches with Milo and Vox Day. Spencer might be a faggot and a goofball, but at least he's been more or less consistent in his faggotry and goofballery. Cern, Milo and Vox are parasites and move from grassroots to grassroots to hock their shitty books and drain them of their vitality.

Just want an excuse to dump some of my TRS folder. user you still defended implicitly direct linking to jpost, and showed immediately after that you don't know why direct linking is bad. Lurk moar

GOOD
GIVE ME YOUR LOOSH

That's why we don't associate with the alt-cuck. They desperately want us to, and that's the reason we never will. It's funnier not to. That and all of "muh faggots are implicitly European! I didn't mean I suck dicks! pls believe me!"

You dont fuck with Kek

OMG I ASKED KEK FOR DUBS BEFORE THIS POST AND IT HAPPENED!

Proofs proofs misrepresentation Im not Jewish I'm not TRS I am an oldfag reread the thread because richard spencer isnt gay and neither is millennial woes and TRS does good work.
Proofs or misrepresent out of rereading the thread.

I forgot here's a direct link to jpost. I'm not Jewish or TRS but they do good work and richard spencer isn't gay stop misrepresenting my misrepresentation of misrepresented mispresentations.

Be a good go-guy and stop misrepresenting my argumentative proofs of implicit heterosexuality.

That gopher has a strange arm. Is that why he looks so angry?

Firstly I'd just like to say you've got to be one of the biggest faggots I've ever seen post here. Secondly
Any user who is actually from here wouldnt need to say that because we recognize our own you miserable homosexual. You're acting like an outsider and we're relentlessly mocking you for it

Better be careful. Asian wife gives him the ability to see sideways.

Then you haven't been here long, newcuck.

Stop misagering his presentation.

MISREPRESENTING ARGUMENTS IS THE LAST BASTION OF IMPLICIT WHITE IDENTITY

If someone admits to shitting up this board they need to be punished.

Not an argument

What are his stats. You see guys like this all over sf. Work at a desk but think they can fight. Someone said he has mma experience but i dont see it.

This is a serious question. Who do you people actually like and respect? Name one living person, anyone.

You all seem to hate everyone on the right. I'm not trying to troll anyone, I really want to know.

Hitler. Hitler lives in all of our hearts, user. He's that voice, deep inside, that tells you to gas all of the kikes and start a race war that ends in a nigger holocaust.

Here's a better question: who genuinely respects Dicky Spencer?

Just 3 people

I love Hitler too, but really, a living person.
Obviously Trump, who else?

He seems like a pretty good guy to me.

So you're fine with him cucking for the kikes and saying the Holohoax happened?

Jesus, is that a Firefox shirt? That might be worse than the gook wife.

I question his motives, and view him with suspicion, but he has my implicit approval for the time being.

Nope. He should be implicitly gassed with the "based jews" he's so fond of.

I for one respect anyone who's putting in the leg work to get the message out to normies. Of course arguments could be made for and against watered-down versions of the message, but I don't see any reason to outright dislike someone because I don't agree with 100% of their ideology.
That being said, bantz are fun.

But the "normies" don't like him, nobody does.

You seem to be making a misconception about us.

Here is what separates you and I. You require a label. A leader. Something to group yourself together with. You want this because this is what you believe in; creating movements to spread your message. This is your first mistake.

We believe in our own will. We do not need identity for us to spread out what deserves to be said. It's in our name, and its what we all are. Anonymous. We are not one person yet we are not many. We are an entity, not a group. When you group yourselves into one, you are telling people like CNN and their ilk, "Here's a bigass bullseye so you can shoot us in the ass. Please do it". So once you all identify as "the alt-right", you create a boogeyman of yourselves, resulting in people being repelled from your movement because of MSM and general kikery, becoming ultimately counterproductive to what you want to do.

Why do you think we're so successful? Why do you think we have accomplished and undone what (((they))) have built up for generations? Is it because of Trump? He is a prospect of us, but he is not leading a "movement" like the alt-right, though media loves to say he is for the very reasons above. This leaves the question unanswered, but we here know the truth.

Because we are not a group, we succeed. We're just normal people who don't like niggers and jews. We congregate here, but thats it. There has only been one case of Holla Forums meeting up to scare some kikes at a bank, and none of them knew each other; only a message. An idea. A meme. A meme that says, "The world is in trouble, and we know how to fix it." And because we are not a group, we spread the same message as individuals, which we cannot be ostracized as a group for, and becoming totally ignored by society. This is what you lack. You are allowing the jews to shoot you like fish in a barrel, whereas we are fish in the vastness of the ocean.

We cannot be touched. We cannot be defamed. We cannot be attacked. We are Roaming Smoke. Anything that is thrown at us will fall right through. We will go and do as we pleased, unscathed, in the name of a better future for the white race.

You guys are retarded, have you seen the dude challenging Spencer?

Richard Spencer is the best racist, gay, body builder, gonna rape him

So?
What kind of bandwagon argument is that?

saying the holohoax happened is cucking for the kikes? like others say, I don't have to see eye to eye on 100% of things in order for me to respect someone. He is still pro-white and pushing the overton window further and making it a least slightly easier for regular white people to be proud to be white. A regular normie white person doesn't necessarily have to gas the kikes, race war now, but ALL whites should be proud of who they are and protective of each other.

I'm aware of that. I don't require a label for anyone here or Holla Forums itself, which is why I've been here so long. It was just a simple question to find out who respects who around here. I'm not trying to paint a target for e-kikes to hit.
The reason why I ask is because it seems like anyone that outs themselves as being on the right or gains too much attention for being pro-white irl gets hate from this board. It's kinda sad. Not all the time, but still too often are people generally punching right.

thank you. I love that guy.

Yes. That's the foundation of both political correctness and Jewish power.

That his "leg work to get the message out to normies" is worthless.

How is it worthless?
The normies don't have to agree with it, they just have to be exposed to it.

Someone as unappealing as Dicky being their first exposure to it isn't a good thing.

If he's not doing any good with it, what's the point of his "leg work"?

user, he doesn't have to convert every single person that hears him.
The point is to get the ideas into the public discourse until they become self-sustaining.

But him being the one to do it isn't accomplishing anything. Skinheads would win more people over.

Then it's a good thing he's not the one lone individual doing it.
I don't really get why you're so hung up on one guy.
Did he personally piss in your cheerios this morning?
He's one cog in a much larger machine.

DURRR HURRR THE NAZI GOT HIS ASS KICKED – INSTANT DEMORALIZATION!

Spencer must of liked the response of getting punched in public.

Best idea I've heard. Alt-right wants to be full trad and tribal? Then the best warrior should be leader.

checked

Cernovich always likes to distance himself while taking shekels for the alt right. Time to cut him off for good.

Have the debate before brain damage sets it then when the fight starts, pull an Indiana Jones and shoot the fucker while screaming, WHITE POWER. That will kick off the race war nationwide and Spencer will have redeemed himself. So yeah. pretty much what the other guy said about a quick tap out.

This, forever and a thousand times this

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Myths_of_the_Norsemen:_From_the_Eddas_and_Sagas/Thor#Thor_and_Thrym
typical tricks, schlomo

literal cuck, top kek

thanks

If you're going to pick a lolberg for the the alt-right to be following, rothbard ain't it (unless that's friedman, being jews they look the same to me).