He killed millions

He killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4DsVS70J_j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He killed his wife.

doesn't matter , none of this matters

When an airhead celeb worshiper meets a nihilist.

What did he mean by this?

Jim Carrey's true beliefs as conveyed as best he can through the lens of his thick emotional shell.

A warning to the kids

Carrey's early life was a hard scrabbled one. Before he hit it big in (((pedowood))), he knew what being one of the regular people really meant. To live hand to mouth, without power, living in fear of something that can not be named publically but can be felt all around him. Before he committed murder, before he was showered by riches and bitches from hollyweird marxists, he knew what reality was.

He'd seen evil and wicked things, made to do evil and wicked things though he has suppressed it. But deep down there is still that part of him that did not blink when he saw how he has tainted himself with evil deeds to gain material power and ill gotten wealth. All his outbursts and jokes that are painted as zany and crazy. They are not as crazy in light of the globalist stench that continually leaks out.

He is not a hero, he is not exposing the illuminati, he is still hedging his bets and he still enjoys the fruits of evil. He is nihilistic for a specific reason. He knows that he has committed evil things and has profited from them. There is a small part of him that understands that the wages of sin is death.

All he wanted was to make people laugh, and talk out of his asshole. Only now did he realize it is all but too late for his soul, and the only remaining decent part of him wants to warn the people before the final reckoning is due.

Damn, he memed on her hard.
She got CARREY'D.

This should really be edited as a webm.

To save billions

From how he spoke I don't think he's a nihilist, but rather he has a disdain for vapid bullshit like fashion shows and "icons".

That girl has a nice ass.

Sounds like his shroom trips put him face to face with an unfortunate truth.

wtf I love Jim Carrey now

He sounds like manson. Homocidal birds of a feather.

hooktube.com/watch?v=4DsVS70J_j8

I wish I was charismatic enough to hand out redpills like this :(

Truman just realized he's being living in a fake world.

I dislike Carrey, but I have to give him some credit here that he doesn't seem to be saying nothing matters in the nihilistic sense, more in the sense that many of the things that people in our society prioritize are meaningless. Considering he is balls deep in the entertainment industry and that's where a majority of this vapidness is spewing from, I don't particularly blame him for generalizing on this one.

That being said, I'm sure I'd disagree with him on what is important and has value, but I can't speak as to what direction he's going in this tangent of his life. I definitely appreciate this side of him more than anything I've seen before of him as a person, trite and emberassingly juvenile as it may be.

Maybe he'll figure out how to escape pedowood and find a way to make some small contribution to humanity. If not, hopefully he finds his way to killing himself sooner than not. Either way it's better than what he's been doing for the past few decades.

>DUDE RADPILLS LMAO

DUDE DUDE LMAO LMAO

He just wants to make people laugh, what better than a woman killing herself over him.

He didn't say nothing matters, dipshit. He said nothing is real, which is true. Only reddit-tier amazing atheist philosophers will interpret what he said as nihilism.

If nothing is real then how can you tell if nothing is real? also what, is 'real?' not "What is real?" I mean what, is 'real'?

Fuck off kike!

Carrey is right but kino is what matters, he hasn't been in too many maybe thats why hes upset. He needs to be in more kino.

He went dressed as a pimp, and he went for starters because he was included in the show, as the presenter mentioned
Nothing matters, ONLY GOOD FOOD xD B^) :P

It is funny to read the comments here with all the hate towards the reporter. It basically contains all the same idolized thoughts towards defending Jim contradictory to what he is actually trying to tell people to stop doing. Most of you clearly do not get his message and basically ends up acting from that same egoistic place as you in the first place accused the reporter of doing. Dig deeper.

Well-formed glutes and emotion of disbelief are not insults, Mr. Reddit

>(((virtue signaling)))

Is anyone surprised?

It's pointless tbh, he's probably the kind of retard that takes politics threads seriously. Just watch him screech.

I'm surprised fags are getting booty battered over spaces in a wall of text

the guilt is getting to him.

"A group of people are quick to Judge. Only a few are prepared to listen" - Tupac Amaru Shakur

Is his middle name really Amaru? Damn, I thought his other two names were retarded.