Trump's first 100 days log book

In order to help us keep track on what he's doing and what promises he's kept and or not fulfilled yet, let us keep a log on these things.

Thus far he's done:

1. Executive order to "roll back" Obamacare
2. Moratorium on regulations
3. Announced withdraw form TPP

Fill in more.

Sent El Chapo to an American court

4. Federal employee hiring freeze

Are you ok?

Maybe it's his first day on the job.

5. Bombing ISIS no matter where they are in Syria.

Tell me where it hurts.

Don't be such an obvious fag. Shit like this doesn't help us. We want MORE White people, not less. Obvious Nazi imagery DOESN'T WORK to achieve that.

Amazing how hard the sad last remnants of CTR jumped in this thread

Bumping this thread. It's good to keep track of things not just for us, but also to rub into leftist faces whenever they go "he didn't fulfill his promises!"

Being strange and new is what draws people, not being generic niggers.

Looking forward to see DACA removed and spics deported.

Also he is already bombing the "rebels" who are US funded terrorists.

I've been gone for a while, can someone tell me what that symbol is that replaces the swastika in the OP?

That's the Sigil of Kek. How new are you?

Last I had internet access was before the election. Cheers m80

Damn.

Didn't Jew fuckerburg say that Internet access was a Human Right, the UN gave him a bunch of funds for this? I think you've been oppressed so much you've forgotten what you are deserving of.

#HeWillNotDivideUs

Here, have some more. Free of charge.

who were

Were you acquitted? Or did you serve out your sentence already?

Let's be honest that German NatSoc imagery isn't strange or new though. Maybe we need to create some new shit, like Hitler did.

During the campaign he also promised to reopen the investigation on the 9/11 attacks.

Here's some OC. It is real. It is happening. I can't believe we made it.

trump-track. com

I'm in no way affiliated with this website. I just like it, been visiting it every day so far. It's simple, concise and informative. What's not to like?

I'm dyslexic, apparently.

It's track-trump .com

Welcome to being a wizard.

shoo shoo gay jew

Here's the full checklist. There's still a lot to go, but i think Trump actually will deliver.

1. Disavowed the alt right.

2. More betrayals to come. Its still early enough that you all won't accept the reality that he won't build a wall nor see to it that Clinton is put in prison.

Trump never was alt-right in the first place. He also never was a Nazi or Holla Forums. He's just a thousand times better than any other candidate. You got memed kid.

Ask me how I know you're Jewish. Go ahead ask.

post more smuggies plz

Didn't Cruz and someone else already propose term limits?

Are you a TRSodomite, by chance?

Not him, but how do you know?

You mean that (((label))) plastered on other kikes as a cleverly veiled means of censoring REAL right stuff?

Nah man it's cool, i'm muslim and it was only rape so I got off with a slap on the wrist.

impeccable digits