Inauguration crowd Trump Vs Obongo

So as you have probley notice there have been huge debates about the size of the crowds at obongo Inauguration compared to Trump inauguration crowd. So who had the bigger crowd. I know this was talked about in previous threads but have been aruging over this with some people. Does any user have a photo of the crowd of when it was at it highest. The only pic I can find it this one

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823937936056008704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter you dumb spic. Trump just played the msm as usual. Get with the program

It was a distraction from the shit he's doing anyways. Expect the same when he's done re-equipping ICE and unleashes them on the beaners. I bet he'll releases his tax returns at that moment or something.

If you arrived in th las 4 months
Dont forget to go to the red pill thread now

its like your surprised

republicans work during the day.
also they tend not to live in big cities, especially not SJW central DC.

We already have this thread. Please use the catalog next time

First you ignorant fuck i'm white and second I don't spend every day on pol/ so kindly fuck off

I have been on the chans since the exodus.
Stop makeing stupid assumptions for no reason. It was questions don't get so offended.

Ok that the niggers, what about the supporters?

You are either newfags or shills but all in all you act like fucking libtards, all I wanted was a couple of pictures and you attack me like a bunch of autist children. You are no different the liberals. KYS

thankyou user, and sorry

Can someone explain the "alternative facts" shit or are we accepting this as the first bump in an otherwise glorious road

The spokeswoman fucked up. It was a tough situation at the time to explain with the evidence available, but that doesn't justify that magnitude of failure and I can only hope she will be replaced by someone more competent.

DC is surrounded by blue counties. It's a long way away from any large republican population centers.
Just enjoy the media's shitstorming about itand watch as Trump fulfills all of his promises under the radar of MSM

Let's not act like this is some grand scheme of Trump's. This is a gaff and I suspect it's his staffers running wild more than Trump. Conway and Spice need to go, if this is how they're going to represent him, bickering over meaningless tweets and handing the msm soundbite gold with Newspeak such as "alternative facts"

I recall something about emails concerning that…

See

Im 100 years these people will be known as the useless idiots dumb enough to believe fake elections change things.

Elite still has power, and you still don't. You are so fucking stupid hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Who cares?

It's from CNN, but goes against the "low crowd" narrative

Source:

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Let's say, for the sake of argument, this isn't Trump playing nth D chess.
It still works in his favor. The media is keeping silent about what Trump is doing because they're busy defending their ego.

WEW checked

I'm glad this is all the media is talking about. Trump's already hard at work dismantling Barack Hussein's damage, Mad Dog is already bombing the ISIS camel coons side by side with Russia, etc. I'm going to dedicate a good amount of my psyop time to promoting slide news like this in leftist circles and stirring up arguments.

This.

I do not see that it is possible that it was a scheme of Trump to have a lower turn out; but the fact that the White House is deep in Democrat territory, coupled with the fact that Leftists are violent pieces of crap and many families would likely not be bothered to go on a long, expensive journey where it is likely they will be attacked. There are many valid reasons why Trump had a lower turn-out than Obama that have nothing to do with popularity or approval.

Sure. Just look at them going in 2009.
They all live nearby so it wasn't hard for them to go see the 'First Black President'

Where the fuck do you think you are?
You couldn't even browse the catalog long enough to find the right thread yourself. This is the least you deserve.

DC is a black city. First black president gets all the local niggers going to it because it's walking distance.

Because white people have jobs, they need to be at them. Flying/driving through DC is very time consuming and expensive.

Is that a good enough answer for you?

All good points. Also, lefties pushed violence, and no one, particularly soft Trump supporters want to go to the inauguration and be the one with a brick thrown against their head.

The photo taken of the mall from the top of the Washington monument does a good job of memeing the low Trump attendance. All the other pictures are relatively weak evidence, because it is too easy for a normie to just say that both pictures are correct, but the difference is the camera angle.

I had the TV on all morning during the inauguration, and I remember that is the way the Mall looked at around 9:45 AM. I find it hard to believe that no further crowds filled in over the next hours.

Tin foil hat time: they are using a pic from earlier in the morning for the relative size comparison. Is there any way we can prove it? Is there an original version of the photo on the web somewhere that had the embedded exIF data that could timestamp when the photo was taken?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823937936056008704

What the fuck, it's bluer than Chicongo.

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SHIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBB

I get it now.

TRUMP IS TRULY A GENIUS.

4D chess, truly.

He talked about it again on ABC interview.