ANTIFA scum BTFO

Trump supporter going to work crashes through their "roadblock". Antifa female gets up in his face expecting a pussy pass and catches a right hook.

Dazed and confused, mask on the ground, she spits in his face and receives a throat punch for her trouble.

The leftist cucks look terrified as the large man terrorizes them like a lion among hyenas.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1278393.html
archive.fo/o7H6k#selection-4577.1-4673.136
tips.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ahuviya_Harel
kerrybolton.com/the-globalist-web-of-subversion/
youtube.com/watch?v=vzY1w0vfilA
twitter.com/AndrewASFSE/status/823979446147264512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUH WYMYN

I had a giggle

Right hook bitch

KEK

Is that even xir preferred pronoun?

Top kek.

Is this blocking even legal?

This is gold

fucking retards

glorious

antifa scum shall be the first to hang

unironic use of "comrade" top kek

YES. After all, punching out communists is as American as apple pie :^)

YEAH ID BE BIG WITH A WEAPON TOO
LET'S GO BITCH!

LMAO
he's a big guy though

There's so many reason to hit that bitch and leave her out cold on the floor.

O am i enjoyin this laff

Do they have a job ?

Best thing I've seen in a long time. When he grabbed her face and threw her entire head backward I almost squealed.

I thought Antifa supported the working class?

loooooool

Antifa are such cucks holy shit I could definitely beat up at least 7 of them.

dat timestamp

$15/hr courtesy of Soros

It's hard to see, but is in not unprovoked. She spits at him right before he hits.

I lost my shit when he starts bangin that flag pole like an autistic child.

I spit out my soul

ANTIFA on suicide watch.

BIG GUYS making America great!

You can tell that the one masked faggot making the big scene is their "leader" that's in it for the easy r-selected lib pussy.

Nice trips, agreed.

**soup
worried_laughter.jpg

Great video. Shows Antifa to be cry babies, cowards who hide behind masks, and communists (usage of comrade).

Great for normies.

Do they actually work?

tim the cuck btfo by his own ilk

Communist lexicon:
"Us"
"Anyone who isn't us"

This is true for every single Marxist alive, it is the core foundation of their every action.

Yes, you can see them working. They got paid by Soros to be there.

The "female" clearly threw a punch first.

WE ARE THE WORKING CLASS
the antifag screamed, his unemployment check hitting direct deposit

utter wankers, are they roleplaying?

Not just Communists, but Anarcho-Communists. Their special snowflake ideology has absolutely no possible way of staying afloat, if they could ever institute it anyway. Just plain Commies and Anarchists have better ground to stand on than these fags.

This is typical antifa.
Wears anarchy hoodie

Now that is what I want to see. Equal rights, equal fights. I salute that hero.

Welp, guess your a ginger now.

These are fantastic times.

Thanks for posting OP, this is great

Ameribros please shoot those Antifa fucks down, stab them, whatever as long as you remove them from existence.
Make a Germanbro happy.

Don't you need a job to call yourself part of the working class though?

I thought they were all equal?

"She doesn't look like a woman to me" and all that white knighting

You know how politicians always talk about "the middle class" and that everyone believes they are part of this "middle class"? Same thing.

They literally spend all their time in their bedrooms LARPing on facebook, m8. This is the first time they've confronted anyone about anything.

The best part is, they're so self obsessed that they'll be stewing in shame that they hid behind the police for years.

No, but he didn't say that. He said
You definitely have to have a job to say that with any weight whatsoever.

It just cracks me up. He burst through that "blockade" and after he was done they didn't dare set it back up despite all their bluster. He went straight up Commodore Perry on their asses.

lurk 100 years before posting again

some are more equal than others

My favorite part is that they didn't arrest the guy who punched that stupid cunt.

I really hope Betsy DeVos adds more emphasis on logic to the public school curriculum.

I love this timeline.

How much do they pay them to protest?

$7-$15/hr

Not bad but still low energy. Too much chit chat for me.That's when you hit them you know, when they're going on whatever spiel. YOU CIS GENDER WHITE *pow* upside the head. Also just don't strike once. Follow up with a kick or something.

To my knowledge, its generally the organizers and others who put themselves in "leadership roles" who are paid. The majority are just easily led idiots who genuinely don't realize they're being manipulated.

not enough to cover bail I hope

I love how those fags cry to the police they hate for help

Can't argue with this trips. Praise Kek.

lol, Holla Forums is scared
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1278393.html

For them.

HE HIT A WOMAN!!!!!

These idiots can't make up their own minds. God I hate leftist.

GET USED TO IT

Throat punching ANTI-WHITES is the new normal.

When is that. I got out of bed to make a webm for you lazy fucks and couldn't find it skipping through. What's the best end time for the webm? Doing one for the who video will make it even shittier quality probably.

Seconded

Kek's blessings on that dude for giving antifags equality.

good doggo

that last one seems like an user's false flag

As a burger this whole antifa thing is new to me. Whats the tldr on them wearing masks? Seems pretty fucking lame tbh

the masks make it easier on your fist when you punch their faces

Middle class white kids like to pretend they're revolutionaries while supporting the ideology of the elite.

NGO sponsored terrorist against anything nationalistic. They're faggots who can't fight for shit.

They're tryhard and this paint drawing explains it pretty well.

They are totally rebelous anarchists and gommunists. Gotta protect yourselves from the police state man and fascist. Don't want to spend the $1500 bucks you got from soros on bail and notzees are hunting you night and day. They're fucking warriors.

No time for a good ending? Fine, I post what I have.

Without them they look even more gay and spineless. It also leaves no doubt as to their status as spoiled suburban brats.

It's so they dont get arrested for doing illegal riots. Doubt there's any actual interesting thing behind it, they're just edgy.

- Czeched
The idiots are useful tools.

They will just get the loan shekels anyway.

They spend 100000 hours screaming about "bashing the fash" on facebook and then die in one punch IRL

archive.fo/o7H6k#selection-4577.1-4673.136

Ah yes, the deep warm feeling of Keks unconditional love you experience when somebody posts your OC.

everyone get on your VPN and report this thread to the FBI for planning an "armed insurrection." Let's take away their online safespace.

>>>Holla Forums1278393

tips. fbi.gov/

Lol

It was hilarious when she's all yes sir and shit to the nig when he talks about the EMTs coming.

I always wanted to rip the scrap metal out of a scumbag's face. Having those things, then picking fights is just asking for it. They are begging to get their ugly faces ripped open.

I may've trolled a little too subtly. Think I accidentally spiked the board IQ by a solid 30 points.

Are they even aware of themselves?

"Can I speak to my comrade for a moment?"

Kek, what a fucking tool.

HAHAHAHAHAH

you don't fuckin hit women you fucking piece of sh…

.fuck antifa kill them all

Some Antifa cucked a female rebel media reporter a little while back; the other antifa cucks proceeded to imply he'd done nothing wrong and shielded the thug.

This is true but I think they also pay some plebs a pittance to inflate their numbers, and some agitators to cause trouble if that's what they're going for

It's all leftists user. Same shit happened will blm.

Show me what winning looks like.
This is what winning looks like.

A HERO WE DESERVE

Not bad user.

I ran track not football, and I carry a gun not a knife. Everything else is correct is his assumption though. I wish one of them would try and stab me with a polearm lel. Any red-state that's the green light to empty a mag of hollowpoints into his face.

Workers of the world unite! :^)

Checking our /bigguy/ 4 them

Did you like that subtle hint, Deuce?

Oh shit I missed that and he did it LITERALLY right in front of a cop. Then they proceed to be ass blasted that the cops won't arrest him. Top kek

That's basic gang tactics. Punch them in the face. They deserve it just as much.

It stop the people from identify them. I agree it is lame and I think they should wear the skull. The picture is related

It's funny because leftists get hurt.

Some Antifa socked a female rebel media reporter at the inauguration; the other cucks proceeded to imply he'd done nothing wrong and shielded the thug while he made good his escape. Fucking cowards, all of them.

In which century are you living?

What were they chanting?

Probably not

Video related. He was quickly identified.

findthethug.com/

Some form of roachspeak.

The faggieth century.

it's a fancy word for a stick which antifa likes to use

Antifa believe "working class" means barista and waitress. They forget that in means productive members of society as well. I'd love to see one of these fags go against a mason or roofer

Niggers get in this thread I just started a hilarious shitstorm and Holla Forums is falling apart

Bring back the spear and sword.

The only thing we need a cure for, is judaism.

This. They're pretentious as fuck and probably haven't even played M&B

lol no

If the punch went the other direction they would all lose their shit. Fucking hell. I hate all this gay 'peacefulness'. If someone punches someone else then the fucker deserves to get beaten.

why are you basically educating them. Quit fucking rubbing our advantages in their face, otherwise they will counter it

I'd like to be the first to name this gentleman

THE GREAT AMERICAN WHITE MALE

Guns bore me tbh. Yes, I know they are more effective you triggered /k/ faggots.

Any leftist hellhole you go to you'll find them saying shit like this, 99% of them are too lazy and undisciplined to get into shape and learn to fight. They're also poor and spend their money on drugs instead of weapons.

Equality

if they did wouldn't they support Trump?

I felt kind of bad afterwords because of that actually. But I gave some garbage tier advice.

Hello no funz. Europoor or shitposter?
imblying I go to /k/. oh I am laffin.

I'm a burger. I never saw the appeal beyond the functionality of guns.

I have something that suits the needs of spearing and long range combat

It was a (flag)pole, being used as arms. A polearm, if you will. So he's technically correct.

I like how they're made and the fact that if we spend some time on it they could be made way better.

Shoot some. Taught so many people who never had the desire to do it. Most have gone on to buy their own.

We need to legalise mass sterilisation for the idiots. Anyone with 100 and under get sterilised.

We will gun you down in the streets. Nothing comes before the destruction of capital, and nobody cares about your pathetic internet movement except yourselves.

I would let the first one suck my benis

You can't even fire a gun. You've never even fired one outside of a videogame.

i didn't want to assume their gender :^)

They know exactly what they're doing. This is why they all advocate for "self policing their own spaces", because they don't want cops to come in and kick their shit in forcing them to have actual consequences when they chimp out.

if i have to defend myself in a self defense situation, where i am attacked unprovoked by antifa and i have to shoot through a crowd of antifa

I larfed.

The tide is turning, guys. The tide is finally turning.

Man, the looks on the cops' faces when they start their "police state" chant. I'm surprised they didn't just look at each other, say "Fuck it," and open fire. They're better men than I am.

Face it you're fucked tbh

Images of spazmos will only get you so far, you will eventually have to step into the breach and fight. You autists will never control the streets.

Looks ready for the bourgeois purge

What a bunch of weak whiny fucks. Send in like 20 tards, tell them they get candy for breaking though said "roadblock", watch the libtards cry.

>Puci status:.
GRABED

[but i have enough time to protest and not go to work????]

What about all those times we did though?

In other news, here's Antifa ganging up on a woman and beating her, then running away like the cowards that they are.

jej, reformed zogbot. I killed 3 sandniggers. Will have no problem doing it again.

Fuck, if you're over-budget, you can make do with two.

Antifa and the left in a nutshell.

i like phonetically your id reads fece(s). it's almost like kek knows your full of shit
have your (you)

Soon.

How does it feel ?

Why would I be afraid of you?

A hero rises.

Not an argument

I've seen this video so many times it's starting to appear that it was the only victory you had in the last few decades. You are aware commies are fighting in Syria while you don't even own a piece of land between yourselves, right?

Thanks for lowering the price of my petrol, that was decent of you. Hope it wasn't too much trouble.

What does it feel like to kill people?

You spend all your autismbux on hentai and vidya, how could you afford one anyway? Meanwhile some of us have jobs.

I know what you're setting up, and I approve.

You forgot that modernist 99%/1% rebranding.

kek. Thanks for your service mate. Did you get to see the shitshow of fallujah?

Nothing in the moment besides satisfaction or relief.The adrenaline is so high. Some people puke when they get back from the op. It effects people different. Hit me hard when I had to go to a buddy's funeral and I was real emotional. Saw his crying mom and thought about how the ones I killed had grieving families too. Then later that day I stopped caring because they're muds.

Not the push. After.

I was raised in a muzzie neighorhood, I understand that feel.

project much antifa?

Brother got to see the full thing. Refuses to talk about it.

Assuming, of course, that they HAD families, and not just little boys chained to their beds.

But that in itself is not an argument

Any psychological effects? Do you ever relive it in dreams, etc.,? Do you feel guilty or bad generally about it and in said dreams? could we dehumanize ourselves to the bloodshed?

This is what these goons seriously believe. Seriously.

Did you expect better from that trash ?

Most of us are autists, user. We'd probably have more trouble picking up the slop from a ripped garbage bag than double-tapping some smelly fuck who was screaming at us.

Oh so I see you're a stupid faggot who can't scroll up to the OP, then.

Absolutely not, but it feels good to point it out.

There needs to be a fashy counter-antifa group; in the good old days nazi punks and skinheads would regularly curb stomp antifa and SHARPs.

You realize those commies don't own shit and never will?

You realize the military is full of people like us?

Not shit skin rebel group like the YPG who only exists because of US air power.

Kek, do you know me in real life user?

It was fucked. Most of my SOI instructors were in it and a couple NCOs, SNCOs in my company when I hit the fleet. It was fucking nuts.

I'm not going to get into it and derail too bad. I have PTSD and it's bad enough that I can't hold a job all the time. Sometimes I dream about it. Things that happened, didn't happen, or that I forgot about. I started feeling bad when I went to therapy to get through some shit. But, after the therapy took the main burden off the guilt went too. The guilt was related to things I didn't do rather than for hadjis. The past couple years and the upticks in attacks have only hardened my resolve and fueled my hate.

Practice and make your violence muscle memory. Make it your natural reaction so you don't have time to think about it. You might still go code black in the aftermath, but hopefully the threat will already be dealt with by the point.

kek

We should bunch these AntiFa fags to ISIS, just by their clothes. Meme it, it will get more people to hate them and equate them to terrorists.

these people need to be killed for many reasons but their stupids flags are number 1

I killed one by missing him with a 40mm. He was pinned behind a boulder and I hit high. The explosion caused an avalanche of rocks above him and his head was crushed by a rock.

The only reason Antifa is powerful in Europe is because their governments view right-wing nationalists as the biggest threat to jewish power, so they let Antifa act with impunity as an "unofficial" paramilitary organization.

I'm not remotely trying to mimimize the jewish influence here in the US, but I have a feeling Trump and his recent appointees (Mattis, Kelly) will be as sympathetic towards Antifa violence. Especially since most of their protests are explicitly anti-Trump. If they actually get punished for assaulting people in public for once, I have a feeling most Antifa won't feel as empowered to go on their rampages of violence.

Its "equal rights, equal lefts" get it right brotha

Noice

What's code black ? Overeacting in civilian life when somebody picks a fight and kill instead of submitting the person ?

deploy the PEACEKEEPER

Thank you for sharing user, your contribution is valuable to us. I get it can be hard for some GIs to talk about these things.

RWDS WHEN
CALL UP /K/

I AM you in real life, user.
Tomorrow is garbage day. I just had to clean out all the family tupperware from the last three weeks. Putting two in the turban would be so relaxing in comparison.

Ok, which one of you retards actually said in the other thread that the world was flat? I mean I understand how anti-science, anti-intellectual fundamentalist you faggots are but HOLY SHIT

An alertness level. Sort of like the Cooper color system

I pretty much live in red.

Rest easy mate, when shit really gets going we're all going to be wishing we had the time for rest. Be thankful you didn't come back as fucked as my bro did, freaked out about trash on the side of the road. I guess he got to see what an IED can do to a man.

Commies have been the global enemy since their inception, just because you represent the global cabal of elites doesn't mean that the world is right.

Nobody here gives a shit about you, they'd throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. Join the struggle to overthrow the international bourgeoisie elite.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking triggered those faggots HARD.

How new?

LOOK THE NORTH POLE IS FULL OF ROBOT DEATHSQUADS AND THAT'S WHY NOBODY'S TAKEN PICTURES OF THE EDGE WHY WONT ANYONE BELIEVE ME?

AM I THE ONLY ONE SANE HERE?

Cuck skywalker, aids skrillex and carl the cuck memes are never going to get old.

He looks like he shit his pants.

that's not at all what happened. She was an accessory after the fact by helping the pos get away.

haha try not to be baited so hard, we don't even have to make any effort. we chuck metal hooks in the water with nothing on them and you just chomp on them.

Soon enough.

No wonder you cucks have never accomplished anything with your lives.

We knew the salt would flow but jesus fuck christ!

HOW YOU DOING COMRADES?!

And that's why they lose to us

ITT: people who don't know the antics of Chris Chan Reloaded Ahuviya Harel

Can't question the global hegemony, can we? Only #woke individuals see that problem being inherently Jewish, rather than inherently Capital.

where can I find more videos like this one

wew

Who? Looks to me like your days are numbered. You've become the status quo, California will secede, Corbyn will take Britain, and the YPG will take over a huge part of the middle east for the purpose of Russian geopolitical interests. Meanwhile, we at Holla Forums gain a hundred or so users a month and subvert countless online spheres. You need to get on board with us and crush the real enemy: The ruling elites who play the masses like pawns. A fair pay for a fair days work is within our grasp, we can crush this parasitical menace with each other, only the establishment wants to stop us.

Also I don't get why the fuck Antifa is yelling and criticizing the police officers who are trying to keep the peace. Those guys are the only ones preventing the pissed off people trying to get to work from beating the shit out of Antifa. Honestly, the police could have arrested the man for punching the antifa chick…but why the fuck would they do that when he was just a hard-working citizen while the bitch had spent the past hour calling the police "fascist pigs"

those faggots can't even handle a little banter

Does anyone have a rage they've noticed inside them after you went down the rabbithole and started to learn about all of this shit? I feel as if raising a white family right is not enough. I want to go out and bash these fuckers heads in. I want to kill high ranking Jews.

I think the only way this works is if we fight fire with fire, if the Jews want to exterminate the white race, we should exterminate them and be done with it. Were living in a period of time where everything hangs in the balance. If the whites are completely subverted, and the minority of the ones that are trying to defend their race are destroyed, the world will fall into an eternal darkness.

I feel as if this is my purpose, a higher calling to be a apart of something greater than my life.

Pic related. If Hitler couldn't win with one of the best armies in the world, what chance do we have? Protesting? That doesn't do anything. Something has to happen or the world is fucked.

Stop being delusional, you turds are numales or landwales who parasite the parents monies to pay for drugs, wymyns studies and can be abated by a single punch.

But the ruling elites are kikes.

Nobody likes you because you're pretentious faggots who hate fun, can't banter, and fall for flat earth shit.
Stay autistic.

female ledditor mod detected

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, honey …

Will do. The death count rises

wew

I think the funniest part is that only a few antifa fags tried to fight and most of them actually tried to defuse the situation. Nothing says hardcore like pacifism. They'll block the street but once somebody starts beating their stupid asses for it, it's "hey man calm down can't we just get along?"

And the answer is we can get along when they're dead.

Why do liberals always patronize? You must feel so righteous. Do you sniff your own farts?

Sick IP

Address faggot.

oh yeah

THERE WILL BE NO IMMIGRATION UNDER COMMUNISM, OR SOCIALISM

Mass migration into the EU is a neoliberal plot to set two groups of morality against each other while ignoring the real reason the situation has occurred. The liberals know their days are numbered and have flooded the EU with refugees in order to quell their population crisis, painting all those against this move as immoral and evil. We know that it is a plot by the bourgeoisie to decrease wages and continue the exploitation of the average person.

That may be the case, but the kikes are the epitome of what is wrong with capitalism: They were allowed to gain power to begin with. Their collusion shows everything wrong with the system we have, if it wasn't the Jews, it would be Old Money, who go back centuries. We need to take back what we built in the name of a future that isn't dictated by one track minded, psychotic tyrants.

A very funny response, I'm sure everyone reading it laughed heartily.

Hey, don't knock LARPing, it's good for the soul.

I don't see how being annoying bad smelling twats out in public is going to get anyone on your side. Its like you're giving people more reasons to hate you aside from any level headed person knowing about the purge another million more and we'll have utopia then shit.

(checked)
thnx bro

Gets me every time

See what I mean?

Nah, white people had National Socialism when Hitler threw out the kikes. It was grand. And then we bombed the shit out of them because the kikes tricked us.

No it's to exterminate the race along with the Muslims. Jews want to destroy whites and Muslims in one go. If this happens, there's no one left to fight them. They will have complete control of the planet. The Muslims need to be thrown out of Europe but not murdered, that just victimizes them more.

Jesus fucking Christ how come they're so fucking retarded? I can't believe they think they will win any supporters by yelling in a library of all places, so they have to be doing it just to piss people off. These people really are ill.

I'm pretty sure stinking of shit gets me to the front of queues faster.

Not at all, I'm not even remotely angry at any of you. If violence escalated I would fight liberals with you, because at least you question authority and the current order of the world.

Strasser is about a billion times better than Hitler. Hitler was an agent of capital.

Capital is the greatest tool of manipulation, snatch it from their grubby thieving hands.

Someone post that vid of the retard who runs down the stairs and flattens that preachy dem fag. This was almost as good as that.

Yes. The entire thing is hilariously anachronistic. Even saying "we are the working class!" like they work 80 hour weeks in the coal mine, not part time retail at Hot Topic.

Why do you bother posting? Don't you have a job?

I'd shitpost all over Holla Forums if my job was to have ordinary folk knock my teeth out.

Anarcho communism is supposed to be the last phase when the state dies away (trust us goyim, this will totally happen heh heh) and everyone just shares everything for the rest of time.

Go write your fucking dissertation

chequed

Don't make your post so plebbish that someone can reply to you with the same thing, it makes both sides look stupid.

Happy to hear a criticism that Strasser/Nazbol does not solve at any time. Imageboard users need to rebel against the current state of affairs. We have more in common than you think.

I honestly can't tell whether image four is real or not. Poe's law at work again.

It's a false flag. Even antifa aren't that crazy

I'm in the military on leave. What do you do?

Prove it

i think it was people appropriating antifas image to discourage miscegenation

I don't have a reaction pic smug enough for this, so I'll drop this as a stand in.

Usury is the greatest tool of manipulation. You didn't offer an argument against NatSoc.

This. The state in textbook marxism exists solely as a means of the ownership class to oppress the laboring class. All that shit about roads and hospitals is all BS.

When the ownership class has been brutally murdered, a government is no longer necessary, because German Factory workers can create utopia when there are enough steel mills.

You have been thrown into the shit by corporate entities that have no intention of keeping their promises to you. People like you are the backbone of a successful revolution, and I would rather have one of you on my side than a thousand liberals. Give us the time and we will show you how we are working for your benefit. Great unrest is coming, and we need you to help us stop the global elite.

Hitler was backed by big business, Strasser would have been chums with the Soviet Union.

NatSoc would have been OK if it wasn't Hitler doing it. We accept Strasserists and Nazbols but Hitler was a toady little cunt who backstabbed the global proletariat.

Define "a fair pay"

And why should anyone here care about "a fair pay?" It's possible to live on a part time minimum wage job.

What is code black?

Top plane m8

Who's the global elite? And what's the difference between sodium and calcium fluoride?

When you freeze up or freak out

the irish

No he wasn't. He was dominant over big business.

Which would only mean Germany being subsumed by the Soviet Union. Strasser was a retard and didn't understand politics.

That is panic or anxiety attack.

I haven't seen this meme in months. But are they reptilian or not? That's the real question.

I'd like to know this as well, because to me, it seems the global elites are no longer the usual suspects of yesteryear.

If Commiefornia secedes, it will swell to the gills with your fellow Leftists and promptly get firebombed for treason.

That's what the millitary guy said nigger.

wow, Holla Forums is fucking salty after this.

there is no hope for you.

good thing that reality is what matters, then, and not how it looks to you. It's pretty notorious that the lens you view the world through is extremely distorted, to say the least, which is why you faggots always demand, through the ages, that everything around you change to fit YOUR demands, and never vice versa. Meanwhile, we are the antithesis of that: we see the world for how it actually is, no matter how shitty, and propose realistic, reasonable goals proven over time to work, in order to make a country great and give our people happiness. But no, you morons always seek to tear those down, being lead around in chains by your jewish masters, duped into trying to "radically" alter everything into the exact opposite of how it should be, based solely on armchair political theorycrafting by a fucking jew who never worked in his life and came from a wealthy family.

You aren't the fucking workers' party, you faggots don't even do anything.

Nah, they're the same.

kerrybolton.com/the-globalist-web-of-subversion/

Yeah I agree, I think the ebil nazi trump supporters will rule the world.

Why don't these autistic lefty's realize that there are some people who want to escape the mediocrity of equality and work for their own families and themselves? What is with the left and it's constant state of psychological cuckoldery? Does it stem from low self esteem or some sort of chemical imbalance? Or do they somehow expect to gain in such a situation by skimming off the top of men with more drive and ambition?

Category: controlled opposition

Fak_ _lection

I'd like to buy an E

ALEX JONES: 2 E's! Well done useful idiot

The global elite are those with the cash to make things happen. Soros, Putin, even Gates and Musk. They want to enslave humanity and they must be stopped. Sure, this will mean you will never get a yacht, but you will always have food and shelter. You can still live in a comfortable apartment with luxurious meals and a supply of drugs if you work hard.

Don't be a fool, Hitler was the reason that the Soviet and German people didn't conquer the world for a better future. Strasser would have made the future a great place where we all work a few hours a day while crushing the imperialist America. I legit can't believe that you think that Hitler was better than Strasser, just look at the world you're living in. It's a shithole.

This is a very long and salty post which does not make me doubt myself in the slightest.

I for one welcome our new ginger overlords.

It would actually be pretty funny. California secedes, taking a huge chunk of the shitskin population with it, then we declare war on them and reclaim it after genociding everyone in the state. Looking forward to it.

Wow, he replied to this post really fast, while ignoring the fact that it was calling him out on ignoring reality.

theres no point arguing with commies, they just ignore every good point you have and spew their programming out

Most ginger girls are fat and ugly though. I've yet to meet one who was pretty and not fat and/or autistic.

Misery loves company.

But I build yachts.

Do you know anything about foreign or private central banks controlling countries? Or do you honestly think a few rich capitalists are trying to take over the world? I would do some research before you sperg out on Holla Forums acting righteous, you just look like an idiot.

Look up fiat money and the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Okay m8. I am in yellow code so is this normal?

because thats how production works. whats your next argument?

Their kike masters know that it will always end with the kikes at the top. The useful idiots who actually execute the violent revolution are always duped into thinking that everybody is equal and everyone will all have equal everything afterwards.

Give me a real world example closest to reaching your proposed "fair pay" world.

Ignoring the fact that it wasn't meant to make you doubt yourself (because nothing will, you're delusional and will contort anything and everything in your mind to make it fit your preconceptions), thank you for taking no time to actually comprehend what was said and instead post a kneejerk "you're salty" response. If you weren't salty, you wouldn't be here, so try not to play that card. Also, my post was about trying to do or say whatever you want based on EMOTION and not FACTS, and you went right the fuck ahead and had to prove I was right, didn't you?

You idiots won't ever be able to truly appreciate the extreme levels of hypocrisy and irony you evoke.

Everyone here is code yellow until something happens. Then we orange or if something big happens, red.

okay good to know that I am sane. I am always alert because I am deaf.

I mean literally like medically retarded.

srs?

I will tell you what i know.
Raiding them and burning their hideouts is a nice hobby that you are going to enjoy.

Sorry to ask sir but what is srs?

Thanks to America and Soviets. Strasser would have done nothing to stop this. The situation would have ended exactly the same, with a cold alwar and USA eventually winning. The only chance was national socialist victory, but they lost.

That's exactly something Emmerich would say

You think that scares me, that's fucking good
Enjoy being in an America where Bernie Sanders or your pet Negros can never win

cancer

Niggers have higher rates of autism than any other race.

I am beginning to think leftism and it's derivatives are a parasidic evolutionary adaptation. It all revolves around trying to meet their basic needs off the backs of "owners of capital", while expending as little effort as posdible.

Aspergers could be seen as positive and that's a stretch, but not Autism
t. Someone with Mild Aspergers

In most states if they do block you, you have the legal right to force your way through their blockade. More people need to start doing so

srs = serious. Hope you hear me this time. :^)

I don't have the cancer but one day I probably will get them.

That Holla Forums guy didn't answer.

Communists, give me one (1) single, real world example of a country/government/commune closest to reaching your proposed "fair pay" world.

You can just call them Jews here.

They used to say "Venezuela" but that country is falling apart now.

real communism has never been tried
stop oppressing me, shitlord

maybe they could try to kick start their economy with millions of muslim refugees

Of course I am m8! Otherwise I would fly off the car.

*bang*
* flying while screaming*

You will build ships to crush the imperialists.

You fool, do you think that these people accidentally the whole economy?

Hello FBI, what are you trying to convey with this post?

The Soviet Union had a shit GDP because they catered to quality of life rather than the elites concept of prosperity.

This post literally says nothing. It's a long winded ad hom, which would be fine if there was a fact within it.

Hitler was an agent of big business, Strasser would have joined the comintern and the USSR would be the ruling power against the elites.

Apply your dribble guard before posting, it would be a tragedy if our board users dropped due to mechanical malfunction.

Yes, Jews are one of the ruling elites. We can't just purge them, though. We have to fight them on every front we have.

[*implications implied intensifies*]

Holy shit I can hear the lisp in your commentary.

Why are you trying to dictate my work? You're sounding eerily like a capitalist right now.

This shows the true divide between us and leftists, and why the two can never be reconciled. The ultimate leftist desire is anesthesia and escapism. They hate the struggle for existence and want to crawl back into mommy's womb where it is warm. We love the struggle and don't have time for these losers.

So the USSR was the closest thing to your paradise. Man, no thank you. I'd prefer modern Somalia.

Shorry, but I am not a Trot. Promish.

Don't be a retard, your work is already dictated to you.

Stop telling me what to do, porky.

oh my god its the backpack cuck

I'm pretty sure the autism spectrum theory is a load of bullshit. Not an actual autist (I just play one on the internet) but the idea that one mental illness should cover from the really intelligent with poor social skills all the way to practically a vegetable seems suspicious to me and probably just a way to redefine people who don't conform into modern society as mentally ill. I mean almost no niggers have good social skills, I don't think they all have high functioning autism they're just niggers and they're not high functioning.

That was not the point of the post and you know it, don't be disingenuous in order to further your political aims. The capitalist will eventually be put aside by the elites and then they will revolt.

The USSR was a strong candidate for global domination up until revisionism and American intervention. Do you think your wages have gone up at all since the fall of the USSR? Protip: They haven't.

Stop that, FBI.

BASED BIG GUY
fuck, everything he says is gold aswell

So wait, your goal is global dominance, and not the quality of life you were preaching about. Well, I guess you can enjoy your gulags.

(checked)

And they would have lost, just as they lost the cold war. Because Strasser and Soviets were dumb. Hitler was the only shot.

It helps demonstrate why I believe leftism is an evolutionary strategy. I can guarantee the sole reason why the leftist believes what it does is due entirely to its parasitic nature of trying to meet it's basic needs off the backs of its hosts.

Nobody cares about wages dude. They are completely irrelevant today. You can live perfectly well on a part time minimum wage job.

This man has inspired me to become a big guy.
I'm tired of being a manlet.

They need to service in military as the unpaid labourers so they can understand what the worker truly means.

Yes, commies want to take over the world. If they didn't, then they would be under constant existential threat from capitalist states. This is actually a very serious point in communism, do you:
A) Lower time worked per week due to your ability to produce everything within your own borders, making your GDP look poor and discrediting communism
B) Attempt to export the revolution by making people work just as much or more (China) in order to show communism stronk and topple the imperialist, capitalist regime, making communism seem tyrannical but being prepared for the inevitable imperialist invasion
It's not a good place to be. Do you accept that the world is fucked and that you're powerless, or become a dictator and act like those you replaced in order to liberate the planet? It's a serious dividing factor in Marxist thought.

What the fuck are you inhaling? Hitler was a micromanaging autist and Strasser wanted a global proletarian front.

Shut up porky.

What is proletarian?

If an ideology can't manifest without the non-existence of every competitor, it's an extremely poor ideology.

Falsehood. Durkadurka tangos are not people.

You, me, the people. It's us against them, those that own the means of production and turn us against each other with petty differences. Race, creed, culture, all people want is food. The ruling class have always used these dividers in order to keep us hungry when there is an abundant amount of food, it's time we stopped them and stood up for ourselves.

Not trying to be obtuse, but I don't understand what you're saying here.

Another thing: How can you call Capitalism Imperialist if your goal is global dominance? That's hypocrisy, and you should find other names to address Capitalists by. Not to mention Fascism.

reported.

newflash, einstein, you aren't nearly as smart as you think you are

if you look closely you'll notice that's Phil's cap gun wrapped in black tape to make it look "like a Glock."

Phil's a fucking potato.

All that matters is the Volk. Blood and Soil ought to be your main concern, which demands the food you speak of.

It's hypocritical, yes, when you boil it down to words on a piece of paper. But what it is is a battle for survival, we're fighting for our lives while they own the world, and we can't allow for them to continue owning the world and doing what they please with it. Their very existence is a threat to all working people across the globe, they are tyrants.

Found the globalist tyrant.

Thanks, you've swayed me towards being an imperialist. That's a genius post you made.

The left and the right must unite to overthrow the elites that have shoved this planet into the dirt. I see a comrade in everyone that worries about the future of mankind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Röhm > Strasser.

I think Strasser (Otto at least) in the end cucked out to the Jews while Hitler cucked out to the bourgeoise, while Röhm remained firm on both positions. He was the guy who stayed ideologically pure. We need Röhmism not Strasserim, because with Strasserism you're gonna end up with a watered down nationalism + communism much like NazBols, Jews will infiltrate that shit the moment it gains any traction.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzY1w0vfilA

Guess that's why they needed a wall and tight emigration policies to keep everyone from "escaping" their fantastic quality of life :^)

What I'm saying is that if what you stand for is too weak to self-actualize despite competitor intervention, it's too weak to excel in this world. Your ideology needs to fit the world we live in, instead of forcing to world to fit your ideology.

Untrue. Moslems are not happy with food. Blacks are not happy with food. Jews are not happy with food. We've given them food, homes, and luxuries. They're still not happy.

It's not even a bunch of them, just this one autist who's t-totally gonna take over the world g-guys

Yes, the white leftists who aren't brainwashed beyond repair can be deprogrammed and join us to oust the kikes.

Gonna take a shower. I hope this discussion with the Commie stays as civil as it's been. I see his heart is in the right place, even if he's naive.

*Slams down flagpole*
CAN I SPEAK TO MY COMRADE PLEASE?

Holy shit these cunts are autistic.

Can you give me some good reading material in regards to Rohm? I think you're being overly paranoid about the Jews, but they exemplify the troubles with capitalism and the cronyism it allows.

Don't be a dick, the opposition was pretty much funded by slave labour.

Don't fall for the free market meme, the commies wanted what was best for you, they wanted your daughters and mothers to be happy, not whores.

If the commies had won these people would not have been a problem, in fact, most problems today could have been solved with communism.
You see, the majority of society's ills are caused deliberately by liberals trying to justify their rule, but they know their economic model is doomed. This is why they cause everyone problems, they are the imperialist tyrants. They seem unassuming at first, but they are the great problem of our time. This is how you end up with millions of refugees: Because of liberal do-gooders and charlatans

It's literally just me trying to get both sides to unite, you fucking baby.

Hey Nazis. Does national socialism permit private ownership of weapons?

Yes.

Kill yourself.

Care to elaborate?

that weirdo is something else.

Strasser would have handed Germany over to the Soviets, after which everything would have played out as it did in the cold war. Soviets would have lost, and USA would still be the dominant power on the globe. The only possibility of victory was with national socialism.

K.A.T. tbh

Nobody here cares about "mankind." 90% of "mankind" are subhuman and need to be exterminated.

Teach them to farm to be self sufficient but not all of them are smart so I believe to solve that is to create eugenical laws. Jews should be forced to work in the menial jobs and not allow to procreate. They are responsible for the mess they put us in. Capitalism is the jews' s favourite toy.

Marxists have no interest in serving the interests of the working poor. They mock them frequently and do not feel they are capable of making decisions for themselves.

I also love how it's always a middle-class son of the maligned bourgeois who espouses these opinions, never a proletariat.

t. Working class lad

So which is it?

In fact, Soviets would have lost even worse in that situation, since Britain would have integrated the empire with the USA.

For the native population, sure. Not just permitted but encouraged. Just not for kikes (or foreigners in general).

Wiki could have told you as much.

Redistribute that barrel thread now

It does. Weapons aren't production means, unless you think creating corpses out of kikes is production.

(checked)

Stalin was regarded as a tyrant after WW2, he killed two million people in the gulag system and six million died during the famine. Churchill, however, directly oversaw the death of eleven million people. He had people working themselves to death under colonialism in order to maintain Britain's imperialist position, it's what made it so untenable.

Take that bag of glue away from your face, Strasser and Stalin would have rewrote history. Instead you got into a pissing match with one guy supporting the bourgeoisie (protip: it was Htiler)

Sounds like you need to join the commies tbh

Stop becoming obsessive over certain narratives. We have your back but we need to work together. Join us in our nihilist terror campaigns against the elite.

I am a working class lad, if you know someone near you with bottle scars on his head tell him I'm sorry but it'rs just a part of the process.

Join us fam, the elite are the target. Let's write off our differences.

If you fuckers had just killed them first then there would be no Antifa here. Kill yourself for lack of devotion while pushing others to clean up your mess. Kike.

What does that have to do with my original point that QoL under the USSR wasn't as good as you say it is (otherwise people wouldn't have constantly tried to escape its borders)?

Gonna need you to try again, in English this time.

Tell me about it. There's a serious lack of perspective and self-reflection on the part of the Marxists when they go on public television and lament the stupidity of the white working class and the bigoted, inexplicably uninformed elderly for voting the wrong way.

It happened with Brexit, it's happening with Trump. The only tidbit they'll allow to penetrate their brain is a bullet.

t. Middle-class LARPer
t. Middle-class LARPer who thinks being bottom feeding scum is part of working class identity

Checked

I like to remove the jews but we should be focus on the traitors because they are more dangerous than jews. Traitors are the jews's important good goyium.

Pastor "Racemixing is OK" Anderson

FBI tier retort. I see these posts on Holla Forums and they stink of terror at the thought of being purged for being sell outs

Pure propaganda. If left to your own devices we wouldn't even have satellite TV.

Another great retort that would not seem out of place in the COINTELPRO manual

Further evidence a Strasser+Stalin alliance would destroy the global elite

Capital is the eternal Jew. You ask yourself how the Jews have gained so much power? It's capital.

wew

Are you a kike? Serious question.

These commies purged the Jews though, they were communists first.

If the escapees hated the USSR as a result of "porky" telling them sweet little lies, couldn't Stalin just have waited for them to come crawling back instead of spending millions (if not billions) of dollars trying to keep a complete stranglehold on its population's travel?

Guns are no doubt more effective for self-defense and hunting, but they fail in the ART of war. Charging into battle with a sword and doing actual battle with your enemies sounds better than of just dropping them with a bullet or hours of suppression fire.
Personally I think the best period of time for warfare was the early 20th century when single shot rifles and bayonets were still widely utilized.

WEW LAD

Stalin purged the kikes out of Soviet leadership in the 1930s, though.

Blue = Russians, Ukrainians, Belorussians
Red = Jews
Green = Poles, Latvians, Germans
Black = Georgians, Armenians, Azeris

Source?

Yes, user, pointing out your obvious assumption that as a working class lad I'd enjoy a connection with drink and violence really is right from a COINTELPRO manual. Dismissive behaviour like this only confirms my own assumption.

topkek

It's nothing to do with any of that, the USSR couldn't allow subversive elements into their borders. They were the #1 anti imperialist country on the planet, with the USA, UK, reformed West Germany, France and the rest of the EU attempting to subvert them. They became a paranoid state by virtue of their own existence.

Pretty pathetic tbh. If you're on the globalist, imperial payroll you may as well just admit it.

Stop that.

Yes, you're very British aren't you? I'm sure we'll have the Empire back in no time if you just tilt your head back a bit more and let it slide a little down your throat. Submissive faggot.

You are right. In the old days, the Christians weren't allowed to handle financial matters so they let the jews do the bank which is how they become powerful. The problem is whom do we replace the elite after we remove them?

Both sides of the cold war were constantly trying to subvert each other and the west didn't need to turn itself into a maximum security prison to fight it

and then when they piss themselves, Mustard Gas!

They weren't the good guys really, but by the mid 30s the leadership was pretty de-judaized and much preferable to ally with than the English like Hitler and Hess wanted, ignorant to the fact UK was (and to a certain degree remains to be) the most judaized country on planet Earth.

That explains it. Just got done prepping Muhammed, fellow working class glasser?

every single branch of the united states government was compromised by soviets and they still lost. Just think about that

To anyone wondering: Yes, most antifas are filled to the brim with disease, we have a perfect example for this in France.

Pic related, this little fucker (name is Clément Méric) had tied to important people because of his parents (Laws studies profs. in Brest university). Except he wasn't made for a fight, 1.80m (5.9 in freedom) for 66kg, worst part, he won his battle against leucemia.

So how did he die ?

they might not have even made the connection that jew=traitor they may have simply purged anyone who seemed to be scheming (coincidental shoah)

I'd go to war and invade another nation for that qt in the first pic tbqh

Say the word "Imperial" one more time please.

I thought these fuckers hated cops?

LARP somewhere else. Somewhere maybe you can actually sway the reader. Too stupid? yup.

There you have it boys.

P.S I won't be giving that crock of shit a dignified response. Off yourself for the good of this nation.

I thought men and women were 100% equal

Beautiful, did the Skinhead get time?

Can confirm graph says what he says it says. Whether the graph is legit, or where it's from, I don't know.

Also, NKVD isn't really Soviet leadership… more like their enforcers.

if you're under 6'0 you can still build your body and get /fit/. do it.

Don't be a fool, the West is a security state. The USSR was run by paranoiacs and that wasn't their end, it was the traitorous reformists within. Gorbachev and Yeltsin are traitors and deserve far more than a wall and a bullet. The USSR was running fine until those cowards took control of it, giving the Russians "democracy" - with absolutely no mandate.
For anyone just watching, Russian democracy is an oxymoron, the USSR was at minimum holding a 70% approval rating at its dissolution, and pieces of shit like Gorbachev used gangsters to push the liberalisation of the markets.
Never trust a liberal or a reformist, they are agents of the globalist agenda.

You are an imperialist tyrant who is paid by the intelligence agencies to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt on the internet.

We're coming, bucko.

Its a self-admitted Holla Forums user bro.

For fuck's sake, you're talking to someone who is LARPing about gunning people down in the street and pushing an ideology which has only ever come to power via the efforts of Jewish bankers and 'intellectuals'
while promoting a SAFE FOR WORK board for leftist 'politically incorrect' speech… Ya know, the sort of 'politically incorrect' speech you can chat with Janie from HR about at the water cooler, assuming you actually have a job (which rules about 99.99% of the actual users of that board).

I mean, you wanna talk about pathetic?
Just look at that board.
Just take 2 minutes, right now, and look at it.
This is our opposition, and they don't realize that the only things protect them from our wrath are the very systems they demand be brought down. They're like rats that've been trained to seek out and consume rat poison.

I wish Dicky Spencer was this ballsy instead of pussying out like a complete faggot and kvetching about it on twitter pretending he's white Gandhi.

Yeah, I think he's still in prison at this time.

You can't even imagine the uproar this event caused in France, governement (socialist of course) rules 2 or 3 right-wing groups illegals, even tho they had no ties to the event. Antifas did protest where they hit journalists for no reasons and they screeched in autism to mourn the death of their friend.

If you really want to troll pose as a cuckservative and agree with antifa that it was okay to punch this chick because she was acting like a nazi.

inb4 that's muh dems are the real racists.

No you bing bing bing. Game this shit out and tell me it wouldn't be fun to wipe the smug look off of them with getting richard spencer

(also inb4 /po/ isn't alt-right. no shit but they're claiming it as a nazi scalp.)

Don't overthink it or get too autistic. It doesn't matter if the argument is accurate. Just go fucking raid antifas "punch a nazi" twitter party and make them salty that you used their justification to punch their ugly girlfriend.

punch antifa and leftists because they are nazis

I've seen otherwise

STFU and GTFO. You're clearly lost.

Dicky Spencer is supposed to box somebody.

How so? A westerner could've joined up with the gommies at any point. Unless you mean propaganda, but literally every civilization has employed that in some form.

ORITE MAYTE OWS ABOUT WE GO WATCH TOTTENHAM AND GLASS SOME POOFTAHS?

WAHEY LET'S GET PISSED AND SHIT IN THE STREETS! UP THE PEOPLE! PLEASE KEEP FORCE-FEEDING ME YOUR AGENDA BASED BOURGEOIS LEADER!

saw how fast that nigger ran after he heard "cops?"

Lol man I can't wait to encounter these faggots in real life.

Oh, It's…..pitiful. I've meet people IRL that talk like them, even believe their own bullshit. But without fail, they always cringe up when i tell them i Conceal Carry, and cannot wait to get away from me. They're Pussies.

Look up the history of the IWW in the USA, you are not free, you have been denied alternatives for decades. It's disingenuous to complain about fascists getting assaulted when you live in America, where liberal democracy is held above all else.

I've put people like this in the hospital. It's not really much of an issue. The future belongs to us.

Don't ever post that cuck's face on here again.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THOSE WHITE WORKING CLASS BIGOTS VOTED FOR BREXIT? CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY WISH TO UNITE WITH THEIR DIASPORA ACROSS THE GLOBE?!

I PUT PEOPLE IN COMAS t. INTERNET HARD MAN

lmao

It's fucking super easy to die if you fall straight back on concrete. This guy might be a pussy but don't square up with people on concrete. Even if you only lose 1 out of 10 fights on concrete you can easily die from that one.

Just bringing this up because it's such a high risk strategy it's not smart.

I've always preferred 'jackals' personally.

The fight like them, they walk like them, they look like them (especially the females).
Jackals, all.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD UP
SO WHAT UR SAYING IS
THAT WASN'T REAL COMMUNISM?

You have a point. Too much freedom is bad for everyone.

I know user, but what is strange in this case is, that we also a conflicting reports of legists telling us that he died because of the five punch and not the pavement. But I agree, falling on pavement is high risk during street brawls.

It has nothing to do with that though, it's more to do with you being insufferable.

Get back in the kitchen bitch.

Also ubiquitous in Europe and generally aren't seen in areas of the U.S. with robust CCW/self defense laws.

I would've gladly given a week's pay to see a mudhole stomped in comrade flagpole's ass.

I WAS MERELY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED t. LE BACKTRACKY TOUGHY MAN

Sorry is this a problem for you? Do you need a trigger warning?

Who, Nigel Farage?

You also argue like a woman.
Its really quite sorry, even for a pinko stooge.

Tell me, Commie, are you willing to accept racial truths? Like White supremacy for instance, or the necessity to eradicate the Jews?

Mike.

Whats that dudes full name, I need something to read since I know this dude has a page and a half on ED

You mean sink into the ocean?

Yeah, that Antifa shitlord was super-sexist when he kept insinuating that women are weaker than men, and need special attention.

Somebody should report him to the (((ACLU))), so they can sue him for every last shekel.

You're an undignified disgrace to your ancestors and all they fought for, what man could ever look upon you and feel comradeship or feel inspired? This is merely a part of the reason you're doomed to fail.

Have this final trigger before I get some kip.

Doubling with this user. You very clearly don't belong here, lady; it's time to leave.

Here you go bb.

THAT DUDE IS LARPING HARD HAHA.

Wait…. waitwaitwait… You're a woman.

You're totally a fucking woman, it all makes sense now, the big talk, the balls without any brains, the senseless attempts to wade into worthless semantics and… You're a Jewish woman, I wager.

You'll never admit it, so its not even worth asking you to do so, but all the signs are there.
A Jewish woman LARPing as a violent male commie on Holla Forums.
Its feels good.

They're practically always bitching about Holla Forums. It's crazy- It's like some kinda ex/stalker type that fantasizes and obsesses all the time over this board while this board doesn't really give a shit. pol is the rootword in Holla Forums, even. Sad!

I read karl marx and im mad

Triggersr me

I Fuckn love that video.

Those are some fine (You) titties.

Your head splinters like a mammal, iirc.

Racial truths exist, yes. But they are mere dividers, we can achieve so much more than our genetics supposedly say, just read Strasser and he will agree.

Hopefully, I'm European.

You kip all you want, you're getting kicked the fuck out of the UK.

I am not a woman, I have been in some tough situations and I appreciate many people here have been in the same, maybe even against me.

Great vid but I was crestfallen when he didn't take the flagpole away from the faggot and beat him half to death with it. Otherwise well done.

Vagina confirmed.

So, would you be willing to agree that Jews, who are nature's big bankers and big business bullies, need to all hang?

the memes write themselves

Show us your wobbly tits.

Considering that antifa typically don't have guns, metal armor could be an effective means of neutralizing any of their attacks.
Make a group called the White Knights lel and counter-protest antifa in full plate armor. Bonus points for learning traditional grappling techniques and forcing the little cucks to submit.

most cities and municipalities that are infested with antifa scum have outlawed long bladed weapons, so rely on solid clubs, knives, and guns (if possible) for self defense. Otherwise just punch antifa scum with your mighty armored fists

Well there's no way to tell unless you take a picture of your lack of tits with a timestamp.

He now has million of what looks like child scribbles of bikes tattooed on his body and late last year he finally got a bike and tossed it when he magically couldn't ride it without ever learning how to ride one.

You're one of the spergs that Kulturkampf debated right? You're making all the same fucktarded nonsensical points they were making

I implore you to think about your ideology, cowboy. Over in Europe we take things very seriously and they often go too far. I wouldn't want you to get injured due to something that isn't important.

I once broke a mans head open because of this, America is playschool tier.

Not all Jews, but we have a common goal in hunting down the bourgeoisie, we can't let race blind us to this goal. We need to get the enemies of the people with no qualifiers. Only LARPers are offended at this notion.

That's nice sweetheart, now let's see those kosher milkers.

Show us your tits or leave.

more videos of this piece of shit please

Gavin McInnes

Oh, I forgot!
Two Keks says they're pierced and/or tatted up.
Odds are in my favor, I know, but come on, any takers?

You're a cutie sweetheart. Got any more of your "Grr I'm a big tough guy too" stories?

Kek, yeah I'm just catching up

Why on earth would want to hunt down the only people capable of holding on to money?

ALL Jews. They need to go before you can even think about going forward. It's in their blood to subvert and gain power over workers via usury.

They're going to be really long and have a lot of stretchmarks; like those ugly Africans on NatGeo. Not because she's ever birthed a child, but because she has shit genes and won't wear a bra.

He also claimed to have been castrated but the doctor that he forged the name of his documents claims he never done any sort surgery and is a M.D not a surgeon.

Phil's is angry he can't loose his balls.

Well, obviously.

But that's beside the point - even sad tits must be seen.
Its the principle of the thing.

That is very trashy. Yuck!

What's his name? /r/ ED lonk

This made me laugh the most but you all gave me a bit of a kek.

I am off to bed shortly and will be winding down but you have all given me a bit of a kek and I hope i have given you one too, I'm actually surprised I haven't been banned because this board has become notorious for bannings, but if you want to learn a bit more head over to Holla Forums (ignore the leftcoms, they are faggots) for more info
I will stick around for ten minutes or so but I hope you all have a good night. God bless you all!

gnite

He has a million names. His real one is Phil.

Before the farms went belly up I was one of the people who helped every keep in touch with our favorite wannabe lantinx, jewish, commie, lesbian biker.

Gotta hand it to the chinks; That's a catchy tune.

Everyone use this asshole for your demoralizes against Antifa he is truly their quintessence.

Nazbol doesn't get well-received over there. so what made you think an agreement between Holla Forums and your comrades could be reached? I am open minded to the possibility if you somehow got Holla Forums to acknowledge racial truths, that there might be a chonce to expand on that to the point where a consensus between the two boards might happen. But I don't really see this happening.

Blocking streets, assaulting passersby and tearing other people's shit up is rightfully viewed as base, nigger tier behavior. You faggots are a joke from an American perspective and have zero leverage here.

You too? I was tapping my foot along haha.

Wew, chance*

You do realize that bourgeoise and the Jews are more or less the same group right

Be honest, larpy leftycuck, you really hoped you'd get banned eventually. You wanted some confirmation bias for righteous indignation before bedtime. GUESS WHAT FAGGOT, good night.

It's a shame that these people are civilians… I guess war crimes will be in my bucket list from now on.

He's right you know, we can't assume what gender that person identifies? That would be bigoted.

Kek, I can smell the stinky chlamydia ridden leathery rostie you have from this post. GTFO cunt

the only one that got arrested was the anitfa faggot?

You too man.

I personally like Nazbols quite a lot, and spent this entire thread arguing from their perspective. They get a load of shit on Holla Forums because of the instinctive reaction to their flag and the fact a few of them are closeted Nazis, but some of them are bored leftcoms (pretty much the final stage in leftist theory, who are both nihilists and marxists) posing as an outrageous flag to upset people.
The thing is, Nazbols are not racists. They are culturalists. They think trying to disrupt the local culture is criminal, spreading violence is the equivalent to genocide and don't particularly care who you are or where you're from as long as you don't make the world worse by existing. They're a weird bunch but I enjoy their input quite a lot. A lot of what Holla Forums espouses is seen (quite rightly imo) as a mild form of schizophrenia.
tl:dr: Leftist theory is fractious and full of violence at its core, even our common ground ideology was banned ten years ago and they still get caught dealing light arms and grenades

Sounds like Holla Forums needs to open its mind to some cultural enrichment from Holla Forums. I do see an opportunity to unite against Jewry, but that takes discourse and cooperation.

It is difficult to open their minds, user. I got banned for created a thread about NazBol or other nationalist thread.

That's because a shitload of them are shitskins Jews themselves so obviously they won't go against their own interests.

But, but he hit a woman..

Well, whatever. Good night.

Don't be fooled and think leftypol is against something off the bat, many people banned from there are dickheads who post stupid questions as a lead in to their own ideology, which the mods can spot. Even right now there are slanderous idiots ITT trying to make out like we are a tool of the Jews, but we want to destroy not only the elitist Jews, but the system that enabled them, and hundreds of them themselves.
Go there and lurk a bit and don't try any race realism shit and you'll find quickly that people want the same people you do dead.

Navy SEAL copypasta: Antifa edition.

Gnite let us know if you get banned. I doubt they would welcome you there..

GET OUT

IS THIS THE SAME ANTIFA TOUGH GUY IN THIS VID

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1rJnp4uu_Pk

ironic nigposting is still nigposting

Was waiting for someone to post that. Animal Farm is a damn good read. Stupid short for all you lazy fucks. under 150 pages. Go read it.

It is funny that they claims to be oppressed but in reality they are not. What a bunch of delusional idiots.

Meant to say good night to this guy

Ok I thought you are leaving. What is your ideology?

I'm a Holla Forumslack? Read my earlier posts in this thread to see.

I have trouble reading your posts on my mobile. Brb rereading.

Man this guy is aggressive as hell once all danger is gone.

The fighting back has begun. And they have no idea how hard they're about to get hit.

Who would want to unify with these ineffectual, emasculated little government dependent rats, as they preach their Jewish birthed ideologies from the 19th century? If their false flagging, eternal victimhood, and other such tactics don't show you that ideologically and mentally they're no different from a stereotypical Jew, then you're a blind. All Leftists are sub-human filth.

I hope that when the day comes that I come face to face with some antifa, I pray to god that their face is covered with piercings and plugs. Ripping those out would be damn satisfying and leave some nice scars to remind them that playing stupid games wins stupid prizes

Trump's America looks so promising. They are no longer a protected class. Open season.

That's a big roger dodger there user-kun.

Yeah, and he also pokes the guy with his flag pole from a distance and slowly retreats back to his little group once the big guy starts walking towards him. Typical mob mentality, these sissy faggots are probably shy and pacifistic when they are on their own.

Please PLEASE tell me there is a way to find out who that fag screeching this is what a police stateblooks like is?
Please Holla Forums don't let me down on this.

Has anyone found out who he is? Is he paid by Soros?

that idiot definitely deserves a boot in the face repeatedly

One reason for antifa to wear masks beyond the obvious larping as anti-system when you are actually the system and possibly hiding yourself from legal slaps on the wrist (although 2017 might be the end of that) is that it simply makes them look tougher. It hides their weak chins and their skinny fat jowls, their effete bone structure etc. Physically tough and intimidating white men are overwhelmingly on the right to a degree so consistent it's basically a law of reality. Mask's hide this disparity and give antifa's a false sense of toughness.

Would a machete be enough to scare them off?

I agree. It's called fascism, the falange, the iron guard, national socialism, integralism, national syndicalism (in some specific cases), etc.

That isn't a thing. That will never be a thing. Your only comrades are your people, your folk. Everybody else, EVERYBODY ELSE, whether they're fellow Europeans or random shitskins or kikes, or Asians, are just a tool to use to further your own blood. Some more worthy of your respect than others, but that's about it.

People make fun of this guy a lot but I've met him and he's really tough in real life.

Yes watching this I'm just trying to de-escalate routine after the fact is quite disgusting. She should have punched her and then tried the same routine. Crack! ok ok, whoa just calm down and let's try and de-escalate this situation.

What a faggot. Pantera is a metal band for wiggers. He's fighting the good fight though, regardless.

metalfags are the worst
Grow up.

What world do you live in?

probably solved it

notice how trump supporters wear bright hats and generally dress more approchable to show support instead?

That's basically the same thing as saying "it's the current year, goy". People who grow out of metal never really liked it in the first place, they just used it to vent their teen angst. Metal isn't manchild music, only some forms of it are, like Pantera for example. Plus, most black metal isn't "edgy", it's based on paganism and nature. You just see the corpsepaint as an outsider and think they are trying really hard to be edgy when they are just minimalists making raw anti-radio music. That's literally how black metal started. I bet you're a fucking Pantera fan, that's why you got all angry.

lol k
I bet you fags worship that white killing Varg faggot too huh?
Go to a Darkthrone concert or any other non NSBM show and you will find more open beta leftistfags than RW tuff guys.

t. ex security at concert venue

I take it you don't live here and have never been.

This is too good. I'm going to bully Holla Forums over this forever.

I wish those lefties could be shoved into time machine and taken to 1930s Soviet Russia, to see how the real "workers' revolution" looks like. All of them would be sent to gulags within a week.

These cretins don't even comprehend how much freedom they have to pull off stupid shit like that. You really ache to see them with broken kneecaps and shattered faces, that's what they ought to get for being total cunts.

1 off

these are the words of a cuck

Also:
kek

When it comes to antifa, it's becoming important that we recognize something:

When dealing with antifa, women aren't just fair game, they're the primary target. Hurt antifa 'women' first. Force their men to stop being cowards and defend their women (lel hypocrisy) then destroy the men.

She should have been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon, no knowing what kind of diseases that liberal has.

Fuck you.

Fair warning that anyone making this "joke" on dotr will immediately be lynched by the men around them. God damn. Fuck your race treason d&c horseshit. And then if called out it's all "it's just a prank bro can't you take a joke?"

If dubs, Kek wills it.

t. amerijew invading germany in support of antifa

Oh wait, you already had dubs. Kek's will confirmed.

Why does Holla Forums have such a fixation with flooding white countries with niggers? Don't they realize that's exactly what the global semitic elite want?

Arrogance. the Holla Forums believes his intelligence to be of a higher order and likes the idea of a bunch of lesser peoples looking up to him and giving him respect. The Holla Forums's true intention is to turn all of his world into an ivory tower looking down over endless slums of the lesser peoples who can't be helped. No competition between whites allowed because that means the Holla Forums risks losing. Better to just compete against second-rate brown people while insisting they are as good as whites to legitimize it.

REKT

pls polis halp me

Polis state

Anarchy

Check

This is a good strategy. When they whine about hitting women, just shout "Equality".

And when they puss out from defending those women, those women will begin to distrust them and they won't touch their penises. Then they will start to go nuts when their easily pandered to pussy starts receding.

Fuck de bolis

1 min later

Bolis pls help

Ayyyyyyyyyy

He should've said, "I'm a woman too! stop misgendering me!"

Because under their ideology, subjective perception determines womanhood or manhood, and it's okay for a woman to hit a woman.

I'm for this moment, can't wait to see you and your (((comrades))) as a pile of minced meat.

Almost everyone in the west has food and shelter. Even the extremely poor have smartphones and internet. Why do we even need communism at this point? It's an outdated and infantile ideology.

just pick it up and swallow it user

antifa will be removed.

Yes, in Valhalla.

banner says "Sosyalist Gençlik Dernekleri Federasyonu" which is translated into "Federation of Socialist Youth Associations Turkey". Bunch of uni leftards bombed basically kek

Making a Dune force field Pepe is still on my to do list.

You hit a lady?!

Wow so much for equality…

THE GREAT AMERICAN MALE vs. CARL THE CUCK + CARLA AND AIDS SKRILLEX

1:0

Isn't that what equality is all about?

Don't you mean personal ownership?

antifa is Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck with sticks.
(kill them)
This PSA brought by Europe Anons to Americans

So the Antifa won't have to get a job because virtue signalling will replace productivity as a measure of social worth.

Cuck glasses sent flying

Well arent you original.

Someone needs to get one of those small fake chainsaws that makes the realistic noise and scare the shit out of them. Just pop it out from inder your coat and aim for the locked arms

WITNESSED!

How come they didn't train themselves to be strong and healthy? They seem weak.

Antifa(g)s talk like they're in a fucking anime

Leftypol gets paid by soros to fuck with average proletariat. Fucking hypocritical degenerates.

Lol no. They are just astroturf.

Disposable idiots that get paid by Soros and co. No of them know how throw a punch.

In the search for personal freedoms they've become captives of their own desires.

The 'Elites' you wish to remove is everyone whose not you, basically, you are simply trying to turn everyone against them
It is not, nor will it ever happen. Coming here and sperging out just makes me wish all the more that you spergs will grab some ramshackle firearms and some makeshift weaponry and actually attempt a violent revolution. I'm sure most people would relish the chance to kill some of you filthy commies.

FMs aren't illegal, and his/her/their/zir wording isn't advocating anything. There is stronger shit on non-lefty boards here, besides, don't you want these faggots to try something?

But you refuse to name the Jew, you refuse to destroy the system, you refuse to create a working system, you refuse to get rid of your wordfilters, you refuse to address reality, you refuse to address history (You fucks seriously cant make up your mind as to wether the USSR was good or bad even now), and you can't even debate as we've seen multiple times now, as the mods have a habit of banning those who do or locking any threads where you start to lose so nobody can argue against you. Hence why you tell them to 'lurk a bit' and 'dont try and race realism shit'. Goddamn, I hate you Antifa scum.

Yeah? I bet his pronouns can bend bars real good

(Checked)
Can you repost that first image? I can't get it to load for whatever reason.

Andrew Briggs, Reno Nevada

twitter.com/AndrewASFSE/status/823979446147264512

MY TIME HAS COME

I'd be to afraid of getting AIDS to breathe the same air as him

pffffff ahahahahah

t. kike

Indeed. Most of the early streetfights in Germany and in Italy between your right factions and commies were melees with few firearms involved. Clubs, fists, walking sticks, various cudgels, and knives were the order of the day. Maybe you'd smuggle around a pistol in your pocket just in case someone got the wrong idea and escalated it too far, but you didn't have everyone show up with their guns drawn every time. That would be a recipe for bringing too much attention and also over time, you can eventually make most of the lefties cow simply after they have lost a bunch of brawls handily. Beside which, if you're not all arrested holding guns after these fights and no one was shot - and it's inevitable that among a few brawls at least a few will be taken in by the cops - it's better to face lesser charges if possible, no?

Police help us! We're trying to be anarchists

Middle-class champagne socialist/communist/anarchist white boys who don't like nationalists or fascists. They consider themselves to be rebelling against the establishment, whilst upholding all of its ultra-politically correct views. Antifa only dislike racism when its carried out by whites, and do not have the bottle to stand up against anti-white racism;

Big guy at the beggining:

So you lost and now you're crying like little bitches and blocking people, is that what's happening?

afa bitch yeah….

Too cool to wear Guy Fawkes mask. They aren't trying to revolutionaries or anything.

Looks like Comrade Tim is catching some well deserved R&R with Bubba in prison

While the Great American White Male goes to work and gets worldwide approval

If you came to the party wearing a mask you should probably get off your high horse about who's up to no good.

WEW LADS

Being strong and healthy is a male power fantasy, you shitlord! We have moved beyond that! :^)

Fuck the police up until I need them to protect me, right my fellow anarchist?

That's not even a human xer. That's a commie!
Also
Heh.

An interesting question at face value, but very simple in practical application in the modern day, and also explains why it didnt catch on in the past

Specifically, jealousy and greed are the answers. These "activists" who stand outside chanting shit and claim to want everyone to be equal and share everything, do so because they are greedy and see a vast ocean of "wealth" in front of them that they want for themselves. But they are inept and useless and thus earn basically nothing, they are jealous of everyone who is better than them, who works harder, who earns more, who has a better life, and they greedily want that for themselves. BUT they are incapable of obtaining it, they're stupid, or lazy with no work ethic, they have no will power to actually work to achieve anything, and thus their only means of obtaining the things they can see and covet is if the state or commie block GIVES it to them because "theres enough to go around."

But being stupid, they dont understand that "wealth" is not just magicked up by the state. Wealth is how we measure the productivity and output of a nation, but that value comes from the workers who create produce or serve. If there is no creation/production/service then there is no value/wealth to be had. A unit of currency only means something if it is backed up by the economic activity of a nation. And if you go around handing currency out to everyone equally despite being useless fucks like them, then more and more people are going to jump on the "might as well be a useless fuck and still get paid" train, because why work if you're equal with the guy who doesnt? And the system stagnates and collapses rapidly because comrade bret thinks hes entitled to the fruits of comrade johns labor, then john stops laboring to leech off comrade jacks labor and so on and eventually theres no more wealth because theres no more production, and as that happens the overall wealth continues to drop and the things to go around continues to dip into nothingness.

Whittle did a video about this at one point, but the highlight was he noted some shitty little village with a disgusting water supply going through it, and the question "why does no one improve it? why does no one build a road or a better home?" And the answer is simple, why put that effort in if the fruits are going to be handed out to everyone? Where is the compensation for all your hard work? Why do the work yourself? Why not just see if someone else does it and then get the benefit without any of the work?

Its jealousy and greed that drive them, and stupidity and laziness that put them in a place where they would be so greedy/jealous. And the reason this never worked in the past was simple, what wealth was there to go around? Income disparity wasnt as large as it is now, and people had a strong work ethic to improve their own lives and had the means to achieve it. Thus, while greed and jealousy existed, the cultural view was "go work your ass off and earn what you want, its possible."

Now though? With Obama destroying our economy, helping to increase income disparity then playing the "benevolent state" by increasing welfare, absolutely fucking most peoples ability to even learn, much less get a good job because there are none or theyre all given away to poo in the loos, more and more citizens are stupid and lazy (coddled by state hand outs), and all they can see is what they dont have as its shoved in their face 24/7, but even if they were harder working theres just not enough to go around thanks to obama and his ilk. Thus they're left with nothing to do but whine for more handouts and to steal from the rich. All according to plan really.

So like I said, interesting question at face value, but simple answer. Greed and jealousy bred out of stupidity and laziness, pushed on the nation by a president and political class hell bent on destroying the nation from within.

Not sure how true this is.
However…
The left is a terrorist group and their far more organized then right wingers…

Rememeber the left have been terrorizing the states since the 70's using hundreds of arsons and bombings. And many times killing people.

But its ok for the left to unite, the media applauds their brave actions.
But what if the right were to unite?

We need to do something and fast. It's pathetic that intelligence organizations prey on us yet the left are the real terrorists…

Everyone who thinks the majority of gun owners in Americuh are White conservative males, raise your hand.

#FreeComradeTim He doesn't do anything

COMRADE TIM DINDU NUFFIN

(((intelligence agencies)))

Do you need any further explanation on why they target only right wing groups?

I mean, theres also that while leftyfags talk about mass violence, they are to cucked and afraid of guns to do it, so all you get are a few lone wolves (until recently) who would do anything, and its really hard to find that ONE guy who may or may not even BE in any organization and may just be fringe in many of them or something. The group as a whole lacks the will and the means to act, so targeting the whole group is likely less fruitful. Whereas the right, when they group up, they have the means and will to act and that scares the state far more. Because the right is coming for the governments heads, while even if the left acts they're always targeting the right and what does the (((CIA or FBI))) care if one citizen kills some other citizens? As long as the narrative can be controlled then the situation can be controlled and it wont spiral outward. Hence why (((they))) have worked so hard to control the entire news media and why they're losing their shit at the growing popularity of the 5th estate independent news media and the shrinking trust people place in 4th estate MSM

will Holla Forums free Comrade Tim?

see for yourself in thread related

A leftist would destroy his own country and culture to free themselves from the "privileges" afforded to them by said country and culture.

We have a generation that has mistook personhood for statehood or not understood the necessity of one without the other. Except of course in the exact moments highlighted above wherein violence occurs and they immediately seek the protection of the state, contrary to their very beliefs and actions held firm not a second before.

It is true ignorance and i say this as an oldfag who before chans was just as duped as a lot of others, the blame is squarely on those who run our countries behind the scenes, ((they)) killed philosophy and sold us materialism.

Holy shit is that him?

"she doesn't look like a woman to me"

A real hero.

And a real human being

Yeah try to deflect bullets with swords this isn't an anime el famino

So he was an agent of a medium of exchange?

So this capital is corruption so we take it? Also doesn't that mean it's a tool and not an agent or leader? How does Hitler work for an inanimate object?

It's hilarious how you believe you'll be leading anything.

(((Jay Scott Greenspan))) actually looks like this nao.

This is stupid. Oh they want equal rights, but heaven forbid you hit a woman, then she's just the most precious little thing that needs protecting!

COMRADE TIM

WHERE ART THOU

the bolis took away comrade tim :(

Thats equality for you

EY LAD I SPENT 8 YEARS GOING TO FUCKING DOCTORS AND THERAPY FOR THAT SHIT. NOTHING WORKED.

IT SOUNDS BATSHIT FUCKING INSANE BUT CHECK OUT CRANIAL-SACRAL MASSAGE THERAPY. ALMOST EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOUT IT ONLINE CALLS IT BULLSHIT THAT DOESNT WORK BUT I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING THAT IT WORKED FOR ME WHEN NOTHING ELSE DID. ITS SOME REAL FUCKING HIPPY SHIT BUT I WENT TO THAT SHIT ONCE EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR AND IT WORKED SLOWLY, I COULD ACTUALLY FEEL PROGRESS, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THE LAST APPOINTMENT I WENT TO EVERYTHING FUCKING WENT AWAY AND I FEEL LIKE MY OLD SELF. IM NOT PULLING YOUR LEG FIND SOMEONE THAT DOES IT NEAR YOU AND FUCKING GO

At least you got called sweetie.

You are basically in there.
The mod wants your D.

thats the point, it's been tried plenty of times but it never materializes into the worker's utopia they think it will because it depends on corrupt individuals that pay lip service to the poor workers that always end up as slaves and put to death once they complain that things aren't the way they thought it would be.

decades later and communists still haven't figured out a way to address any of the problems with their ideology.

Checking your dubs anonbro

antifa on suicide watch.

That sound when he clocked the bitch back. This is the sound of victory.

There is going to be alot more od that sound in the coming 4 years leftypol. The sound of shots to your stupid entitled fucking ass dome. No longer does the very gvt you "protest" against protect you.

Holy shit, look at her eyes. That's some MKULTRA tier brainwashing shit right there.

No you haven't.

We don't need rwds. The very common man you claim to stand up for has grown sick and tired of your bullshit. The streets are ours.
Run and hide whild you can, because bitch, this will happen at every "protest" you make

Man this is a lot different without the Hotline Miami 2 music.

If i was antifa I'd be scared shitless right now. Not because of "nazis", no. You've awoken the wrath of the common man.

"The uniforms of the Imperial Guard are camouflaged in order to protect their wearers by hiding them from sight.
The principle is that what the enemy cannot see he cannot kill. This is not the way of the Adeptus Astartes. A Space Marine’s armour is bright with heraldry that proclaims his devotion to his Chapter and the beloved Emperor of Mankind. Our principle is that what the enemy can see, he will soon learn to fear…"

So the bright coloured trump parafernalia is actually made that way to scare leftists?

underrated post

bump for visibility and additional shame

Oh, but they had bread lines? Just stop.

Very subtle.

wow what a massive faggot

so Bernie Sanders?

Her eye look like she is being controlled or going to snap anytime. That is not a good sign.

best part is how those communists, went crying to the police when punched. fucking hypocrisy.

bump

came here to say just this. It's all "muh equality" until they need to put up or shut up. Then when they need to shut up, "omg, how could u!!! xe's a wymyn!"

hahaha, love the judging look from the shitskin sheboon behind her.

Mein sides.jpg.bitmap.oldtimeymap
saved

HERESY!!!!!!!!

Meaning female gets special privilege because she is deemed weaker than males. Sexism is alive and well in antifa

what I meant is, that isn't the single threat they face

LOLing at all the replies to this that also bemoaned their personal safety when Spencer got laid out.

Stay classy, Holla Forums. You retards are the best. THE BEST. You fucking baboons!

that antifa guy was clearly a sexist asshole