Amber Tamblyn Recalls Harassment on Set, Blasts James Woods in 'New York Times' Op-Ed

hollywoodreporter.com/news/amber-tamblyn-recalls-harassment-set-at-21-blasts-james-wood-new-op-ed-1039934?

She was bangable during her House MD run

so they finally have come for james woods, shame its another he said she said with no evidence from either side. expect more accusations to come out of the 'woodwork'

literally the only thing I know James Woods from

you disgust me pleb

So they're finally coming for James Woods

I'm shocked it too this long, honestly

Dude knows what he wants.

How much was Amber paid to smear James Woods' character? Or did she do it for free because he supported Drumph?

I'm sure it's just a (((coincidence)))

You haven't at least seen Videodrome? Sad.

women cannot handle being challenged or in any way uncomfortable

How is this harassment even if true? She illegally entered somewhere that adults go to relax and meet people and some guy hit on her and she didn't like it. How about don't enter a big girl place if you can't handle big girl experiences.

I really can't understand this logic some women have that they should be happy, safe and free from criticism regardless of what they say, do, wear etc.

If you are a 'fierce queen' who dresses provocatively and runs her mouth constantly, that's cool, but why cry about it when you get negativity in response? It was your choice, nobody made you do that. I wouldn't mind half the shit women do if they just took ownership of it instead of trying to have it both ways the whole time.

OMGPEDO

The number one reason I am not flirting in the Anglo Saxon world.
Only Thailand for me.

t. Andrew A.

would be nice if woods manages to get out of this, but (((they))) are probably planning a coordinated attack to completely ruin him

Why?
Why go after Woods?
Because he voted for Trump?
Because he calls them out on all of their commie bullshit?
Fuck this shit. I don't believe a word they say.
James Woods did nothing wrong.

pro tip: thai people love a good joke about their king. guaranteed to instantly win you friends wherever you go.

fake (((sex))) charges brought on James Woods in 3, 2, 1…

This is typical female entitlement.

I think it comes from everyone, especially the men, in their early life bending over backwards to please them and make them feel happy. Then once they get out into the real world and people stop giving them special treatment they lash out.

sounds like millennials of all sexes tbh

yep she was cute

look, as long as we know they are fake, and can keep it in the public consciousness that whatever they say is fake.
We're not gonna let them Bill Cosby him.
WE'RE NOT

This is what I got from her story.

WHAT IF GOD WAS ONE OF US

both, it's cumskin guilt

Aren't you afraid of fucking sex-changed freaks?

He's already retired from acting. He said in an interview that he won't get any roles in Hollywood because of his political stances. So unless (((they))) found a way to put him in jail, he is safe.

JUST

They've been after him ever since he said Obamacare was shit. He gives no fucks. He's got enough money

Pretty much everyone has your shit forced meme filtered, it's why your flat earth posts get replies and these posts don't.

What a dumb bitch.

Young women get treated as though that's the case.

It's as they hit their 30's that men get tired of the bullshit, which actually is an attractive trait in men since it makes them seem more dominant, while women find that they're not attractive enough to warrant that special treatment any longer.

It's part of why women are typically so socially inept.

Very

Nice

Reddit

Spacing

Friend

Go ahead and call out all the other minor sex going on in hollywood, miss tamblyn.

Fucking kill yourself back to Holla Forums

Back to reddit, nigger.

Where they shit on women just like that poster did? Back to Holla Forums, retard.

y

SHUT
U[
FAGS

Feminist lawyer (((Gloria Allred))) will put out a casting call for fake rape victims of Woods. Hollywood ruined Bill Cosby for leaving the democrat plantation. Now it's Woods' turn.

Isn't James Woods a degenerate right-winger IRL?

We should ask Woods to come here and do a QnA.

Pretty sure she's just upset that he has better taste in women and that tastes excludes her.

slut :^)

He thinks I am stupid.

No they are usually less expensive.

t. Andrew A

It's almost as if accusations that have the potential to ruin a person's career need to be verified. How sexist!

Yes he is but an old-school degenerate, comparatively speaking he could be described as of having moderate and conservative life habits nowadays.

I like how they use her age at the time, and his age right now.