Disney pocahontas is cultural appropriation

A rich spoiled white feminist shitting on people of color for being bad minorities? Who would've thought?

For shame.

Anyway, how dare a race of people that've been abandoned and put through endless hardship try and enjoy a nice representation of themselves.

That's actually a very common mindset

Hey summer, this isn't Reddit.
We already have a thread for channel awesome trash, check the catalog some time.

Take it to /cow/.

Classy

what

Malcom X was right. Every white liberal is a just like any other conservative, except they put on a friendly face to manipulate minorities.

Jesus Christ, I don't throw summerfag like other anons, but how new are you?

Don't forget to sage, why in the world would you bump a summer fags thread?

Every fucking time.

>>>/cow/

Hey Holla Forums

Hey reddit

Kill yourself.

How about no.

Given the way she treats everyone around her professionally, the way she handled Laci Green's redpilling, and her increasingly bizarre way of processing any kind of media in that Sarkeesian-style method where nothing is what it is and everything is a representative of everything, I'd say there's a legit case to be made for saying that Lindsay is a fucking sociopath. Also, she's got textbook crazy eyes.

No my good sir. She intentionally got knocked for a feminist film project. She created life just to kill it in the name of progressivism. All
She has to show for it now is still having student loan debt.

Crazy eyes is less of her problem. She getting fatter and already look 40. Channel awesome people are like milk. Especially the hardcore feminists.

Mocha Lucha all over again.

And Speedy Gonzales, Washington Redskins, ECT, ECT.

I haven't met a Mexican that didn't loved speedy Gonzales

As you would expect, Speedy is awesome.

It reminds me of how progressives like to make Disney racism jokes about the Dunno crows, despite them being some of the only supportive characters in the movie and BASED ON THE GROUP THAT PERFORMED THEIR SONG.

I swear White SJWs purposefully avoid context, it's only a few years before they start claiming Schidlers List is Nazi propaganda.

I am part Native and a Leaf. I can confirm no one in Canada ever gave a shit or thought it was racially inappropriate.
Not to say I personally care about much matters anyway. It is all foolishness to hate on old children's media for perceived biases. Especially as a grown damn woman.
Sage for channel awesome shitposting. There's other boards for this.

That's a good question. How fucking dare they. The movie was a product of white technology, white thinking and a white nation, so let's bend over for Natives because?

This fucking mentality is part of the problem. There are actual whites who fall into this retarded emotional thinking (oh my gosh, natives are like abandoned) and mentality, and its no surprise they come out as Marxist.

We shouldn't give a fuck. Period.