"We don't want Webby to just be the token girl character of the group."

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com
archive.fo/iqIxl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't know autism was considered "girl power" trait.

Isn't she voiced by a kike? Isn't everyone working on the show some kind of backwards fucked degenerate?

Half of the people who work on this also worked on Gravity Falls so yes.

80s Webby was cuter.

They're practically the same thing.

I wanna choke her on my cock.

I don't get the comparisons between Mabel and Webby. Mabel is a sweet, eccentric, and relentlessly cheerful girl into glitter and "girly" activities like make overs. From what we have seen of Webby she is a tomboyish, analytical, and ferociously determined girl that is into adventure and much more rough physical activities like the dart game we see in the video. The only real similarities they have is they are both very energetic and both have grappling hooks.

They all say that.

Hopefully they iron out the character out a bit more before a second season. As long as most of the focus is on the boys, it can't be too bad.

Well yes Summer fag, its Disney after all. Did you expect less?

>>>Holla Forums

Will we ever go back to the era when you guys just watched cartoons instead of wanting to impress pol-chan senpai with your overreactionary faux conservative act?

Will we ever go back to the era when we didn't get summerfags like you?

That's not a response. This whole aptitude is very annoying and leaves no room for actual enjoyement. You're all incredibly depressing, negative and just plain rude and annoying. Used to be Holla Forums was a pretty funny, sorta friendly and broish place. Now you've all turned into cunts and pseudo-conservatives (which you're not becausae you're all horny as fuck and are addicted to media and self-indulgent shit like that)

Summerfag was a 4chan thing because 4chan attracted a lot of teens and kids to it. Do you think Holla Forums, with it's low popularity and shrinking userbase and low active in comparison to 4chan, is the place for teenagers and kids in summer to go?

There any rule 34 of her yet?

Can you at least attempt to act like you aren't from Holla Forums?

2/10 bait. Apply yourself.

Here, let me spoon feed you.
gelbooru.com

What was wrong with the old Webby?

It does seem to be turning into a bizarro hugbox doesn't it? It's been a while since we've had a fun derail. Or anything that doesn't end up in Holla Forums x Holla Forums territory.

sage for meta

I'm not from anywhere. I don't use 4chan or Holla Forums anymore. I used to main Holla Forums but they became like what I described as well. Bunch of really annoying boys that seemed to find a way to complain about everything, and never had fun.

That is not bait. That's my opinion. I'm free to have one and you're free to shit on it. Just hear me out a little. Open your eyes, and see how shitty this board has gotten as well as most of the site. Or are you one of the people intentionally ruining the board?

Yes, there was a visible spike in activity, even if you're gonna say the site sucks it's still better than most other

Why are you here then?

Just checking. Bunch of new cartoons are getting released. I wanted to see what you guys thought of them. Not surprised to see you guys aren't really talking about cartoons, yet again. But about politics, again.

What are you even trying to do anymore? You can't just greentext a bunch of random shit and pretend you've hit the motherlode of counter-arguming or what. Find some creativity, dope.

Used to back before the board broke into two because one guy got mad that the blonde e-celeb girl wasn't as liked as he wanted. And because Trump or something. I don't know. But it's shit now.

But even before that Holla Forums was my real main. Which sounds weird because I am critizing it. But that's just what it became. The board got really silly and the management was god-awful. Whole front page is fucking stickies. And everyone acts like a cunt.

Brit/pol/ is better. But i'm no brit, so I don't go there as much.

I mean, I sort of agree with you, but every other place is either filled with casuals or normalfag-y leftists. (look at half/v/ for example, it's full of canadian SJWs) Politics are the cancer killing non-political imageboards.

And this is the part where the thread goes tits up. Congratulations user.

Maybe because most recent cartoons are genuinely shit.

Sorry user we hurt your little itty bitty feelings.

It was inevitable. You know this. This whole site is just a bunch of Holla Forums colonies. If you're not Holla Forums or don't agree with Holla Forums then you're out.

I honestly see this more than I see actual Holla Forums, and there's sort of a reason for that, considering the origins of the site. Look at the difference between full/v/ and half/v/

Most cartoons right now are not that different from stuff in the mid 2000's and the early 2010's. And even today, 4chan's Holla Forums is still kinda the same Holla Forums it has always been. Albeit with Holla Forums shitposters every now and then.

But I don't go to 4chan's Holla Forums. They're just a bit too fucking normie.

You're the one acting like a rude child, not me.

Then leave.

Looks like fapbait.

Like okay I was crtical of cartoons as well. I carried the Holla Forums mentality and overreacted to just about anything even in decent cartoons cause I got paranoid and stuff. But I got tired of it. It doesn't matter. Marvel Now is still shit and neo-liberalism in cartoons and comics is still shit. But i'm not gonna scream my head off over every little thing now. We are reversing in the way we see things. The way we are right now, we couldn't even enjoy cartoons from 10 years ago, or even 20 years ago.

Hey Reddit

Kid this isn't wordpress, you're bitching about your own failures in a thread about a cartoon girl duck when its 2am.

You might as well say Hey Youtube if you're gonna pull that one. That's what I mostly use these days. I've never used reddit. The site is a nightmare to use.

Why aren't you there then?

You guys are bitching about a cartoon duck girl because of tropes that have been in use for decades. But are not suddlenly not okay because apparently any sign of female characters makes you guys go nuts.

This show is one of the most promising things Disney has offered in forever, and you guys are bitching about girls again.

I am. I am also here. Right now.

Holy fuck this is gold!

That's because they like SU or SJ and claim to be a fan of animation, although the claims of Holla Forumsmblr aren't entirely untrue, with nigger netting you a ban and using racials slurs getting me 10 (you)s telling me to go back to Holla Forums.
Also, they read and enjoy Marvel comics, so that's enough to get me to never go back.
Even if I buy comics

I sort of agree, but this hobby has been co-opted by the left so hard it is hard not to be paranoid at the first sight of things like this. It was also a template thread pointing out hypocrisy.

user, the thread was talking about a potential mary sue disaster and you're flipping your lid right now. Get medical help.

Why are you still obsessed with "Fapbait"? I have proven time and time that "Fapbait" does not exist and yet you still use that false term. It has been months since I corrected you originally and you attacked me in retaliation just because you can't be wrong in your pathetic little world, you have been stalking me across the internet for many months now even after I have valiantly defeated you in many arguments here and there. This has to be the biggest case of mental illness I have ever seen.

It's him.
What do you think about the dub of dragon maid?

user seriously get medical help, you're going full retard now.

By mere casuality are you also the faggot that made that teletubbies thread? In any case you need to fuck off; 4chan, reddit, youtube whatever you want but cease your faggotry here

Pic related is that user or someone pretending to be him

oh fuck he's here

You're a lost cause.

He probably is, fucker is so stupid he's not even saging for meta bullshit.

Why are you so obsessed with Kobayashi-san, why must you bring it up every time we encounter each other? Of course the dub is awful, what were you expecting?

I am not going "full retard".

You would know after pretending to be me on Holla Forums months ago.

Oops i meant this user not

You are.
Wow, you are pathetic.

Did you guys see his meltdown on Holla Forums a day ago?

Why? I also buy independent stuff, but I'm purely voting with my wallet here

Gelbooru doesn't really have western stuff.

I'm not.
Says the one who has been following me around.

I did not "meltdown".

You had a point until you outed yourself man… you're like the Barney user that used to frequent here until mid 2014

No, did anyone save it. I love to add it to my 'Holla Forums chimps out' folder.

You are.

We got a grade A redditor tonight folks!

HOLY FUCK!
Quick someone archive this thread for history sake!

When did I out myself?

You still have yet to provide proof.

No, I didn't.

Someone posted an archive of that thread on his /cow/ thread if you're interested.

That thread is full of misinformation, if you posted the truth the mods would have deleted it.

Thanks.

You are.

archive.fo/iqIxl

You are.

You are now my favorite user.

No, you are.

You are the delusional one if you believe anything in that thread.

You are

And you were just saying we don't have fun anymore.

Nah, its you that is the nutty one.

Its always fun milking cows expecially the Holla Forums varient.

But seriously I wish we weren't so political, fapbait user had a point until he couldn't hold back his autism.

No, you are the mentally ill one. You have revealed that you have been stalking me multiple times and that you will never stop. Does that sound like a stable person to you? No. You are obsessed with me for reasons I have yet to figure out. Are you going to post back and forth with me for 12 hours? Maybe 24? Or will you go for 72? I don't know what your end game with me is but I assure you that you will never truly win against me ever. Not even perceived victories like getting me banned will help you.

The only one to blame is yourselves for egging the cancer on and not ignoring and reporting.

Nah man, your the one that needs the meds.

Pretending what happened did not happen will get you nowhere.

But user we're not pretending, you really need to see a doctor.

I am a sane individual, you are not.

Nah, its you.

You have nothing to back it up. Just like your inane belief of the existence of "fapbait".