SPICER DESTROYING KIKES

Better stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=S0H2DTIoRoQ

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE RECORD THIS

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN

LUGENPRESSE BTFO

THESE JEWISH LIES ARE BEING STOMPED ON

MEDIA IS GETTING LYNCHED BEFORE OUT VERY EYES LADS

Spicer calling the press out to their faces. My sides.

Don't have to. It should be saved on WH jewt00b channel.

absolutely based

ARE WE GONNA DO THIS EVERY DAY?

HE'S ROASTING THESE FUCKING KIKES

Post yfw we're going to watch the media get BTFO like this for the next eight years.

Can't wait to see the MSM take on this briefing.

This one was made first

OP IS A FAGGOT FOR NOT LINKING THE OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE CHANNEL

youtube.com/watch?v=I6gMfIsUB-s

This is the universe we were meant to arrive in. We are home.

Feels cozy man.

Never mind

Crop that shit nigger

THIS THREAD WAS MADE FIRST

Filtered for being an attention whore.

THIS WEEB HAS UNLEASHED JUSTICE AND RETRIBUTION

4 FUCKING YEARS OF COMFY THREADS LIKE THESE WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

First for first post.

I didn't make that thread retard, but it came first and we need to stay organized.

this one is fine

The MSM should just die, when is Trump going to sign an EO which fucks over these kikes?

We''ll use that one next. Lugenpresse may want to get their ass chapped by the Spice for a while.

The MSM did just die.

oops…. sry fam

chat on the White House stream just got disabled

heh

Any webm? Just saw this thread, what are some good things I need to see?

The official White House stream never has enabled chat user.

WEW
10/10, that's a spicy meme.

GITMO'S COMING BACK BOYS

SPICY

Much better

If these twats ask about the inauguration numbers again he needs to mention how 90% of washington dc voted for fucking hillary. Point out the majority of trump supporters don't have the money or time to fly out to fucking dc on a whim for a circle jerk.

maybe if he actually had his secretaries he could actually get shit done

OH SHIT CURRENCY MANIPULATION TIME LADS

MSM - BTFO.

What the fuck is this poo saying?

Holy fuck Pajeet

Don't poo in the press conference you fucking poo in the loo!

TRUMP-CHAN AND FORD-CHAN A BEST

The shitskin wants to know why NAFTA hasn't been renegotiated already.

kek this pajeet

EVERYBODY WAIT! PAJEET HAS A QUESTION THAT NOBODY CAN UNDERSTAND!

I CANT CONTAIN MY SMUG

On a tangent, he should point out how roughly 1/2 of Bammy's Twatter follower's accounts are fake.

NOBODY LIKES PAJEET

EW GET OUT.

[pooing intensifies]

Well fuck. Why couldnt he just say that?

Is he volunteering to be thrown over the wall?

tfw someone posts your smug crop

reposting from last thread, i didnt make this one.

(checked)
Dubs confirm no one understands street shitters.

I WANT MORE SPICED PRESS BRIEFINGS ALREADY

They won't even fucking move to let the pajeet ask his question.

checked. Ford-chan a qt.

Actually I meant the woman who spoke before Pajeet.

FUCKING ROCK MUSIC LOL

Finished.
That was magnificent, when is the next one?

I don't get why they're not afraid to get poo on them, sitting that close.

they all shit on poo in the loo

He said he'd see them tomorrow

Seriously, I think I just found my new favorite channel to watch while painting.

Wait, we're gonna get to see this every day??

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE 4 YEARS OF THESE SPICY PRESS BRIEFINGS

PRAISE KEK

Thanks user.

SEE YOU TOMORROW

THIS IS THE NEXT 8 YEARS!!

Pajeet finally managed to mumble some broken question asking if the U.S. and India would still be friends.

My little Sean can't be this High Energy

Press briefings are every working day

MAKE IT 8

There's no way the lying press can handle a beating like that every day.

Holy fuck. You could make this your lifting playlist.

Raise those smug levels lads because it only gets better from here!

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS

HAHAHA
Was that really his question? Now I feel bad

I went for a 30 minute run earlier, but watching The Spicer pour powdered jalapenos into the medias anus was way more exhausting.

FIRST FUCKING DAY AND HE SLAYS THEM

He's only going to get more confident

I just hope spiceman can take it

MAKE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INTELLIGIBLE AGAIN

The clergy caste is gonna get purged.

CHECKED

I already think it's gonna be my painting playlist. Good times ahead, user.

SPICER BTFO LUGENPRESSE

Of course, we need someone to clean the toilets at all the new tech companies that are going to be staffed by whites in America when the H1-B program gets gutted.

You know what that song was?

Only tuned in now, can somebody give me a tl;dr?

The only thing he fucked up on is that he didn't make it very clear that the media keeps lying about what trump does, not that it's not "demoralizing" as well, but he didn't make it clear that more than 90% of the time it's not only dishonest, it's straight up lying.

Unless he said something earlier, I did come in half way through I think.

That's all I could manage to decipher. May have misinterpreted his poo-speak but I think it's close to what he ended up saying.

If we are going to do this every day, we should probably have a sticky cyclical thread.

DUBS CONFIRM, WE ARE IN FOR A WILD RIDE

Excellent OC.

holy fuck
that's a world record, easy

MAKING AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN THROUGH BANTS

Lügenpresse got absolutely BTFO

Lügenpresse asked shitty and unimportant questions, repeated questions and generally were literal kikes. Spicer blew them the fuck out and refused to be tricked

SPICER BTFO LUGENPRESSE

You sound exactly like the media he was slamming. The man comes out, sprays fucking spicy fire over them because of their negative bias and questionable ethics and you say he didn't do x, so he fucked up.
Go fuck a cactus.

I am just so fucking happy guys. The last 8 years were like a crippling walk through a dune, and now i've found a giant water source and will relish toppest quality water for at least the same amount of years, probably even longer. Before trump i barely could watch government briefings, except a bit of Ron Paul. But now a briefing is even more enjoyable than any entertainment media.

Reminder

CSPAN cut out, anyone have another stream?

Anons, you are responsible for this present timeline we are in. Rejoice.

shit's over yo

/ourguy/

Do you think he LARPed?

He kicked the shit out of everybody. Even corrected the record multiple times, once by collecting information about the same question twice while the press conference was in session.

Can any of you kind anons tell me how often do those briefings happen?

holy shit I didn't actually believe it

this sounds like the plot of an anime
it's all converging, user

We will never fully relax until the Jew is wiped off the face of the planet, and all races are widely seperated with White Imperium leading the way.

Every
Single
Fucking
Day

Shit dude I guess I need to go suck kike dick now or something, clearly i'm the most shabbos goy out there

No the whole thing was beautiful but that doesn't mean he didn't fuck up there.

Very regularly tbh, once or twice a week

YOU CAN"T ICE THE SPICE

Didh he say anything other that BTFOing the MSM? I was hoping for some info about what new executive orders he signed/will sign, bills, etc.

Every. Single. Day.

He covered that a bit while BTFOing the media. They kept using it to try and trap him and instead he fought them with fire.

YOU CAN ICE THE SPICE

I wonder who the other boardfus in Trumps team are.

I fucked right up

YOU CAN'T ICE THE SPICE

I missed it and all CNN has to say about what was said is that Trump disagrees with facts, what was actually said?

RESPECT THE SPICER

Of course.

Don't worry about that user, that's just CNN's death rattle.

Go watch it yourself, it was beautiful, completely destroyed the media's traps.

CAN'T FLIMFLAM THE SPICEMAN

Matthis should probably be /k/

Where can I watch it?

They're talking about inaguration numbers, AGAIN.
Trump and crew say it was the most watched ever, counting streams, TV, and in person. Jews say that it wasn't and only use in person or TV numbers.

Reported.

feels good my dude, lets keep it up!

Repost from last thread

It was a new sentence, otherwise I would never capitalize jew.

It's gonna be cozy as fuck.

And to think these reddit faggots wanted to give Milo this job. Could you imagine that moron up there? All the guy does is repeat the same old lines regarding the single topic he's been talking about for over a year. He wouldn't last a day doing this.

those repeating digits speak truth

I wouldn't know what reddit were talking about.

This timeline just doesn't stop getting better and better.

I didn;t know about the guy at first, but just like with Pence I have been pleasantly surprised.

I'm looking but I can't find any good links right now. Your best bet is probably wait a bit as people upload a fully sectioned video of both the briefing and the Q&A

Hello

True, but remember user, people sperg out like crazy when Milo even hints that he's going to come to give a speech at college campuses; could you imagine how much fun and salt there would be to be had if he acted as temporary Press Secretary if Sean was out sick or at an anime con?

Hey Sean, nice work.

Hi Sean.

S-Sean?

Tell us your secret Spicer-San.

You have to go back to reddit.

Hey sean, good job out there, you made me feel like pic related on all those spicy bantz

Give us your address, we'll send you a pizza.

Don't you be LARPing on me, user.

that flamboyant faggot is good for mining SJW salt and little more
He's worth to keep around just for the luls
Every king must have his jester

He's at work you dickhead, unless you're sending it to the Whitehouse…

Sucking what cock? I enjoy a good show and having Milo show up every so often to give WH Press Briefings would be a great source of entertainment.

Calm your tits, user.

:^)

Hey Sean, there's something I have to know what's your favorite gundam?

Does anyone have some webms of the tippity top keks from the meeting? I left for lunch and came back to see Luüngenpresse get their ass handed to them.

Jumping to conclusions. How do you all know it's him?

Hi Sean.

I guess Trump is Holla Forums?

shutup faggot

Can I just say that's some of the most delicious looking pizza I've ever seen? Do you know where that comes from?

I take it back, kill yourself instead of going back to reddit.

Even if it isn't it's called having fun.

Don't be silly Sean we know it's you

But I don't. Now if he were to, say, tweet an image from this thread I would believe it's him.

/tg/ maybe, he is the God-Emperor after all and a master strategist.

Spencer speeches should be a scheduled thing every press briefing. Rape the media until they leave the building and new blood can come in.

Milo is slow though. This job requires an ever evolving knowledge of the subjects he'll be talking about, which are vast. Milo tended to one major subject for the bulk of his popular career. Something tells me he'd be terrible on his feet, and he'd be lazy about keeping up to date with the vast amount of information needed to do this job well. He also isn't very well spoken. He speaks somewhat slowly. He inserts far too many gay jokes, and is just overall unprofessional. Terrible choice.

Good point. Maybe something less obvious

Milo is not the good show itself
He's just the catalist
he is useless for anything other than generating meme material
Don't laugh to yourselves, you all know you end up shitting your pants in laughter whenever he makes a public apearance

He's just saying hello user.

Pence is /lgbt/

No I just throw up in my mouth a little every time I see the faggot.

Checked and dank OC

It's Detroit style, also called a pan pizza. Comes from Buddy's/Luigi/Buscemi's Pizza.

6 gorillion hours in gimp

I always chalked that up to him being a time traveler.
But that may be right.

checked

Fuck, i meant to say:

Then don't watch him
Just enjoy the crowd, although, to be honest, they are more likelly to make you vomit

No sure if anyone has noticed this yet, but kotaku wrote an article about him loving cosplay conventions.

archive.is/x9i3j

Damn I think I live too far north for any of that.

Thanks for helping anyway user.

I know, I know, it was the top search result when I looked up "sean spicer anime".

Fair enough then.

2spicy4me

Only makes me like him more now if only we can find out if he likes Legend of the Galactic Heroes

requesting a webm of him saying that trump team is now "correcting the record"

Your double dubs confirm that he does.

More OC

likewise requesting a webm of the whole mediacaust please

Old /m/ pasta spiced up

Do you even praise Niffel?

I can give you a sauce recipe that's quite similar that you make yourself at home, they use a "raw sauce" without sugar since it can survive the extremely hot belt ovens, kinda like the stone oven ones. It's also why the sauce is such a bright red.

1 can (28 ounces) crushed or ground San Marzano tomatoes(no need to reduce or strain)
1 teaspoon salt (or to taste, start with ½ teaspoon and then adjust as needed)
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil (optional) (or 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil)
1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional) (or 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano)
1 tablespoon granulated garlic powder (sandy, not the fine powder)
(or 5 cloves of fresh garlic, minced or crushed)
1 to 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, or lemon juice, or a combination of both (optional–some brands are more acidic than others, but I find that most benefit from at least 1 tablespoon)

Mix 'em up all together and you're good, no reducing or extra cooking required since it's from a can. Lasts a week in the fridge.
The crust is fairly easy, it's a thick metal brownie pan greased with butter mixed with a bit of light oil to stop it from burning, but not too much oil. Buddy's does something crazy with their crust though, no idea how they get it to taste so buttery but not greasy.

Really good.

Can we get Spicer to recite Gihren's speech?

''We have lost a hero to our glorious cause, but does this foreshadow our defeat? No. It is a new beginning. Compared to Earth Federation the national resources of Zeon are less than one thirtieth of theirs. Despite this how is it that we have been able to fight the fight for so long? It is because our goal in this war is a righteous one. It's been over fifty years since the elite of Earth, consumed by greed took control of the Earth Federation. We want our freedom. Never forget the times when the Federation has trampled us!

We, the Principality of Zeon, have had a hard struggle to achieve freedom for all citizens of our great nation. My beloved brother, Garma Zabi, was sacrificed. Why? The war is at a stalemate. Perhaps many of you have become complacent. Such a lack of compassion is—The Earth Federation has polluted our planet for their own greed. We must send them a message, but not composed of words. We have wasted too much time with words. We need action now. The earthside elite must be taught a strong lesson for their corruption. This is only the beginning of our war. We have been putting more and more money into our efforts towards making our military stronger.

The Earth Federation has done the same. Many of your fathers and brothers have perished valiantly in the face of a contemptible enemy. We must never forget what the Federation has done to our people! By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our nation will flourish. Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us!

Rise, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger!
Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people!
SIEG ZEON!!! SIEG ZEON!!! SIEG ZEON!!! SIEG ZEON!!!''

Who is this semen demon?

Thanks user, I'll try that out sometime.

Tsuyu Asui from Boku no Hero Academia. She's a frog girl superhero essentially.

Pic related is what the press will see from now on at future briefings…

Probably the last one

Why does everyone suck Trump's dick again? Glad he beat Hillary, but what the fuck?

3 days after inauguration and he's killed TPP, started the downfall of ObummerCare, and dumped a bunch of bombs on ISIS. Pretty hyped for the next 8 years.

Destroying the media hurts jewish power.

This tbh. Now Imagine what we could achieve if we combine vidya with teaching STEM, and modern television/film with classic literature and politics, instead of kike shit. We could have a gatway for our next generations to easily get into more useful and good things, instead of media which only wastes time of your life without merit.

Same here. This tops all entertainment. jew media is dull and toxic. Classical music in the car and pol at home.

MAKE MEDIA GREAT AGAIN

ANY WEBMS OF KEY MOMENTS?

Is that Gerald Ford or based Henry?

Msm encouraging trump to do what they don't want him to do.

REMINDER THE SECOND BRIEFING IS TODAY YOU ANONS READY FOR ROUND 2??

archive this

Sean is /ourguy/

Any mention of a wall? A physical border wall must be built. Trump has to deliver on his promise.