STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

IKE PERLMUTTER IS OUT OF MARVEL
cosmicbooknews.com/ike-perlmutter-no-longer-marvel-ceo-hallelujah

In an article that was actually published at the end of May, THR (h/t reddit) reports the eccentric billionaire, Ike Perlmutter, is no longer the Marvel CEO.

The article points out:

His aversion to the limelight runs so deep that he's no longer CEO of Marvel, and yet, news outlets continue to confer that title upon him because there has never been any press release announcing he had relinquished that role.
A quick check of Ike Perlmutter's Wiki also references the article and notes Ike Perlmutter's end date is unknown, which may mean Perlmutter had stopped being Marvel CEO prior to May.

Ike Perlmutter has been CEO of Marvel since 2005 and has been blamed for a host of problems within the company including issues with Kevin Feige and Marvel Studios.

Kevin Feige actually had to go above Ike Perlmutter to Disney CEO Bob Iger to remove Perlmutter and his Marvel Comics Creative Committee (Alan Fine, Dan Buckley, Joe Quesada, Brian Bendis) from being involved with the movies.

Ike Perlmutter is also said to be responsible for there not being a female Marvel Studios movie, which obviously blew up in his face when Wonder Woman was released earlier this year as it's currently WB's #3 movie of all time in North America and the #9 comic book movie adaptation.

Ike Perlmutter is also said to be responsible for the cancellation of various Marvel comic books and characters related to having their film rights owned by Fox Studios. Wolverine, probably Marvel's second most popular character behind Spider-Man, was killed off, and the Fantastic Four comic was cancelled. In addition, Ike Perlmutter is said to have demanded the removal of the characters from games and merchandise.

Interestingly enough, while we all missed the news of Ike Perlmutter no longer being Marvel CEO, the past couple of months have seen the X-Men and Wolverine return to comics, gaming and merchandise. It's also speculated that the Fantastic Four may be returning to Marvel comics. In addition, Marvel TV is also working with Fox on their X-Men TV series.

Now what is unclear is whether Ike Perlmutter - worth around $4 billion - is still involved with Marvel as I believe he does hold one of the most amounts of Disney stock owned by an individual. Perlmutter has been spotted with Donald Trump, and he is presently involved in some sort of weird DNA court case scandal (which may invovle Marvel employees), so it's possible Ike Perlmutter may have stepped down from being Marvel CEO.

Regardless, just the past few months seem to show that Ike Perlmutter's grip on Marvel Comics/ Animation/ TV/ Gaming/ Licensing and Merchandise is loosening, so let's hope his stranglehold is let go completely.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AZpZl
newsarama.com/35436-marvel-s-ike-perlmutter-transitions-from-ceo-to-new-position.html
imdb.com/title/tt5420376/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HERE"S THE ARCHIVE
Since OP is a lazy faggot.
archive.is/AZpZl

Was he responsible for the sjw-pandering?

Good riddance (I think)

No, he just wanted to make money and didn't believe that female lead movies sell

who

First thing on his wikipedia page
I wonder, would it be safe to assume a Kike CEO being behind most of the rampant faggotry of Marvel?

With regard to Marvel he was right.

Who could they do?

Meh, she'd be Netflix series fodder if she didn't have a vagina.

Maybe it could work, but there isn't much worthwhile source material to go on

Once again not much good source material

Has potential, but it'd be another "recover from bad Fox movie" case.

Has potential for a series, don't think it would work well as a movie.

Not even good enough to spin-off of Agents of S.H.I.T.

Ike Perlmutter is an old-school kike. The kind that's completely focused on his shekels and would fuck over other, less shekel focused kikes just to save a couple dimes.

Perlemutter is so cheap that

Don't celebrate too soon.

newsarama.com/35436-marvel-s-ike-perlmutter-transitions-from-ceo-to-new-position.html

Monkey's Paw.

Honestly the Hollywood Reporter article about that sounds way more interesting than a tidbit about Ike not being Marvel's CEO anymore. Seriously, two rich guys have a feud so intense, it grows into a hate mail investigation involving Homeland Security and Donald Trump? That's Hollywood material right there.

Also, this doesn't necessarily mean he's not involved in the company. He could still be on the board for all we know….

Heh

I'll celebrate when they kick the sjws out.

Why do you even bother trying to hide what they are, user?

Yes, it's a big mystery who we're talking about in this thread. It's not as if names have been mentioned or anything. Thank God you were here to set us straight.

Not who, but what, user. You're afraid of saying it.

You seem to be forgetting people like Joe Quesada, Axel Alonso, Brian Michael Bendis, Dan Slott, etc.

REDDIT GET THE FUCK OUT

If they wrote Ironheart and Wasp as actually competent science heroes, yeah, I could see them as good material. But no, the writers don't actually know anything about science, and so they're the fucking embarrassments they are right now (SHIEEET and something about cell phones).

I think Disney should just shut down the comics division of Marvel, and subcontract it over to another company like IDW or Dynamite at this point. They should also subcontract the Star Wars comics over to Dark Horse.

That would spread their properties to then and not u der their control.

Now that's what i call autism.

IDW has their own SJW infestation in their Transformers and garbage hasbro comics. I don't know about their other books though.

IDW's coming out with the Star Wars Adventures anthology in September. They also publish collections of the Star Wars newspaper strip under their Library of American Comics imprint.

Rom is pretty good. All the sturm und drang of the original, plus widescreen action using the best parts of IDW's weeaboo influences, while keeping the writing strong. It really deserves a wider audience.

Ooh, IDW are collecting the complete Jose Munoz' Alack Sinner, now that's some fucking class.
You young 'uns, you fucking gather round and see one of the titans of comics, a style and presence so powerful it basically formed not only the prototype for Sin City's look and mood, but an overpowering influence that possessed poor Kieth Giffen like an angry ghost, erasing his own style and pretty much ending his career.
Munoz is a cartoonist with muscle, if you think Frank Miller infected a generation of young artists with big wrinkly faces and driving printers mad by using ALL THE BLACK INK, you have to see the OG who gave him the noir Sequentially Transmitted Disease.

It would be a fantastic movie that would sell billions!

If Ike quits for good, we'll probably get that movie/Netflix crossover by the time everyone has moved on

Now this is an homage I didn't expect.
I guess the new Spacekniggits are T-1000 Venom symbiots.

Except they'd never do a sexy She-Hulk movie. They'd consider the idea 'sexist' and would probably get someone either fat or built like a boy, to play her. Not to mention they'd use a fuckton of CGI

We were so close to getting this, to go with our David Hasselhoff Nick Fury and our Captain America with plastic ears and our Aryan Jubilee.

Why not Archie then? I mean the Sonic comics are probably the only ones that don't have any SJW garbage and it's still ru-oh wait.

imdb.com/title/tt5420376/

Marvel can't make a tv show out of She-Hulk or anything standalone with any Hulk related characters because his rights are tied with Universal, which prevents any characters from being used on Marvel movies. If you watch any of the Marvel movies, you will quickly realize nobody ever refers to "Hulk", its always the "green guy" or the "other guy", its not because the name is too comic-booky for them, its because one of the agreements say they can use him so long as he is never called the Hulk since only Universal has distribution rights. This deal also prevents Namor the Sub-Mariner from being because of the character's close friendship with the Hulk, nevermind he was created long before him.

So as long as there is no Hulk movie in the foreseeable future, there won't be a She-Hulk tv show.

No, you are wrong and you should kill yourself.

From what I gather, they aren't allowed to use Hulk in TITLES, but they're free to use Hulk, the name, any time they want in dialogue. See embedded video.

Are you retarded?

It might be fake news.