We will divide them

Main objective for Holla Forums is to make the left turn on itself.

This can best be accomplished by spreading awareness of the Hewillnotdivideus-stream all over the internet. Mainly by spamming leftist activist groups in New York (BLM, Gay rights activists, feminazis and so on.) on twitter, reddit, facebook and so on. The more groups of self-righteous people we can get there, the better. Best case scenario is several thousand leftists in one place.

We need to keep doing this for a couple of days. Make them comfortable, give the movement momentum, and increase its popularity. If we are to destroy the left, we need this to be a huge thing. An enormous event. While the movement gains traction, we must sit back and just enjoy the show. As little trolling as possible, and ABSOLUTELY no nazi stuff.

On thursday we start promoting the event to jewish groups. The more, the merrier. Then we wait again. Just let them gather andget increasingly comfortable/arrogant.

Saturday we bring in muslims. We promote it to ALL muslims in NYC. Especially the ones against Israel. By this time, the movement will be huge. There will be tons of people there, and even more watching, so the sandniggers will almost certainly show up for PR reasons. Chaos will ensue, and we will get it all on camera.

If we can do this, the entire leftist movement will crumble. A fuckton of people will get redpilled, and there will be more lulz than ever seen before.

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN IS TO WORK IN THE SHADOWS!
Shadilay, my brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en
8ch.net/pol/res/8816721.html#8841588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats not how it works
We are not your slaves
You have to do the first step

Already sent a mail to WBC and Church of Scientology for the lulz.
If we are going to do this, everyone has to contribute.

Pics or it didnt happen pussy

I will post NYC jewish groups and their emails which you can spam with grr.la free email (go behind Tor or proxy for this free email, make it something like [email protected]/* */)

Email Israel [@] jewi shex perience.org for more details about stipend and 
[Remove brackets and spaces]

Jewish International Connection
382 Central Park West, #4a
New York, NY 10025.

General Information: in][email protected]/* */]c ny.com
Event Information: e]ve nt@ jic n]y.com

Remove brackets and spaces
Mayn I cant do everything
Someone has to do general frame for promoting Shia LaPoofs event

Daily reminder that op is wrong is actually what we want is for the left to become redpilled and join us.

A united right and left against (((them))) is their greatest fear.

i still think the best course of action is making them join us. divide and conquer is what the jews go for as it will leave us too busy to fight (((them))) if we are fighting among ourselves. what (((they))) really fear is us uniting against (((them))) and most of the crazy leftist arent evil, but just misguided and blinded by molochs lies

It's always a cozy feeling when a 3rd party hears and gets a huge grin. That kind of shit always makes my day.

What I'm proposing will make them realize how stupid they're being.
They will not realize this unless something drastic happens as they have Frontal lobe disorder: en (.) wikipedia (.) org/wiki/Frontal_lobe_disorder

I wish for them to join us as well, considering that's the only way we will ever be able to overpower the kikes that control shit.

But we have to wake them up first. This will not happen by talking to them. They are too indoctrinated and broken to be able to reason like a healthy human being.

Therefore we need something big to happen. And this is the perfect opportunity to finally be able to sway some minds.

YOU FAGGOTS WANT TO DESTROY SHIA?

It's easy.

You either get #BLM there to drown them out because Black people getting killed everyday by White people is more important than HWNDU.

Or you could get Palestinians to protest Israel building 500 more homes and killing that teacher. I think this would be more effective and lulzy because Shia is a kike and all liberals believe in Free Palestine. Muslims are more likely to show up too.

Destroying Shia is just a bonus.
The most important thing is to redpill the radical left and then the normies.

Use marxist dogma against them. Ask them, who is the least privileged? Women, gays, jews or blacks? They will tear at one another like a pack of rabid hyenas. The Oppression Olympics. It never fails.

May kek be with you.

about the "current year" we have year 2 yacy.
kek willed a new calendar starting at current year (2015) whith everything after it being year after current year

8ch.net/pol/res/8816721.html#8841588

Yeah, we really need to spice things up.

Wouldn't it be fucking hilarious if we got an imam to visit WBC? Or for WBC to visit a mosque?

uhhhh chanology.. or are you too new

never mind i read that wrong… sorry

All anons have to do is troll this Kike until he gets violent and get it on camera. That shouldn't be that hard tbh.

yeah, it will even be livestreamed into the internet, and we dont even have to set up a camera because (((they))) already did this for us

Dumb faggot

There is no main objective of Holla Forums because none of us speak for Holla Forums. The closest thing you can get is the main theme being a place where we can discuss shit without being censored.