Trump's cucking begins?

Priebus says that Trump has no immediate plans to repeal DACA, and is instead seeking a "long-term solution" (politican duckspeak for doing nothing of course).

web.archive.org/web/20170123003257/http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/22/priebus-hints-trump-has-no-immediate-plan-to-end-obamas-daca-for-young-illegals-seeks-long-term-fix.html

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/22/priebus-hints-trump-has-no-immediate-plan-to-end-obamas-daca-for-young-illegals-seeks-long-term-fix.html

So what's the story here Holla Forums? Is the cuckening beginning or is Priebus lying? Getting rid of DACA is something he could have done on day one with a single order, but it hasn't happened. And because the participants in the program had to submit their information to the government to get into it in the first place, that's over half a million illegals who could easily be deported right now. What's the hold up?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html
twitter.com/MarkSKrikorian/status/823605788107296770
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is a businessman not a politician.
Stopped reading there, you're clearly too stupid to know what you're talking about.

It was Priebus who said it, not Trump.

Either way, feel free to explain why Trump has not removed this legal mechanism that protects over a half-million illegals even though he could have done so immediately once he was president.

I think we should wait a week before getting paranoid. Trump is extremely busy right now.

People actually listen to Priebus?

He's had time to withdraw from the TPP, signal to renegotiate NAFTA, issue a moratorium on new regulations, institute a hiring freeze on federal employees, and get in fifty slapfights with the press, even though immigration was the big issue he got elected on, not those, and he could have axed DACA in less time than it would have taken him to do all of that.

Plus he's said nothing about the immigration issue in a long time and he cucked a lot rhetorically during the campaign already. Admit it: things are getting dicey.

We need to put pressure on him. Meme magic is what got him in, and now we must use it to control him.

Whatever you feel about, based on what I heard in the campaign, Trump isn't planning to get rid of DACA right now. His plan is to keep it as political capital while he deports criminal aliens – his priority. You have to decide how you feel about Trump holding on to the DACA card. I understand and I think it's acceptable if there is no better compromise, because criminal illegals are obviously more dangerous for the country.

Or he could get rid of both like he promised. He doesn't even have to actually deport the illegals covered under DACA, but he could at the very least make the symbolic gesture of removing their quasi-legal status. He has complete latitude as president to enforce existing law and get them all out.

Dude trump is busy bombing isis and stopping ww3.

One step at a time buddy

See

Let's not turn Trump into the right's Obama, where we give him a pass on breaking his campaign promises because he's our guy.

Kek wills that Trump holds his campaign promises.
Checked.

all aliens are criminals

ITS ONLY DAY THREE MOTHER FUCKERS HAHAHAHAH STAY MAD

come on lad.

His immediate plans have always been to deport the millions of convicted felons first. We'll see what's next.

So far he hasn't done anything very controversial. No one wanted TPP. Getting out of UN is nice I guess but its foreign policy shit that is far removed from what we want. The only reason I voted for Trump was to get nonwhites out of this country, the economy is honestly a distant second.

Neither. Trump is doing other things first, and Priebus put his own spin on it.

I'll be honest: I don't care. Doing nothing is basically just limbo since it isn't a legal status. This is a non-issue for me because of how miniscule it is. I want my taxes cut, I want mudslimes out, I want a conservative SCOTUS, I want baby killing gone, I want niggers off welfare, and I want a wall. I'll start complaining when he does a Reagan style amnesty.

Getting rid of the dream act is undoing all of that amnesty so we can deport them you nigger. OP is just concern shilling anyway.

Shiggy.

Kill yourself you nihilist. Welfare removal takes care of niggers having gibs when they fuck up

I'll spell it out for you, because clearly you are a moron.

oy vey, other countries will be angry!
same
everybody hates red tape
saves money
ETC ETC ETC

suddenly USA has millions of mexicans chimping out

So yes, you are damn right he's gonna take his time with DACA.

americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html

That's incorrect. Welfare was made so that those poor niggers could feed their infinite babies. You see, they would have the babies either way. But some bleeding hearts were used for votes so that they could save the babies.

What is funnier than a dead baby? A dead baby in a clown costume.

Priebus pushed Spicer despite Trump wanting a different press guy. He's a weak link. We should hound him on twitter.

That's what I'm saying. If niggers want to have babies, then they have to feed them themselves, otherwise they starve to death. That's still indirect baby killing, but it's not the same as violently crushing the skull of a defenseless baby and vacuuming him out of her whore mother's snatch. That's despicable. If nigger babies die because if lack of gibs, it's on the parents, not on my tax dollars directly funding murder.

is that catwoman?

How dare he.

You and I both know this won't happen. No one will let a person starve in the USA. You plan sucks, and results in a net increase of nonwhites. Take your cuckistan morality and shove it.

Stay mad fag, of course they're not gonna come out and say they're gonna get rid of the "dreamers", they're going to do it very suddenly and effectively. Stay mad fag.

Deporting them does nothing when they keep pouring in. You need to build the wall first.

How much can he do in a single day, cunt?

Spanish version of whitehouse.gov is gone. You do need to de-taco-ify in a certain order too so you don't just the shark politically and give all the neocons an excuse to white-knight out for fame .It's got to go Wall and rapist tacos, then regular tacos, then illegal scientist with photogenic sad babies tacos.

jump* the shark.

The cuckservatives had a golden opportunity to litigate DACA as an illegal EO when Scalia was alive. Instead, they did nothing, allowing the program to come to fruition. Rat Ryan said on CNN that DACA isn't going away.

Based on Trump's campaign promises, not repealing DACA would be a huge betrayal. He was very critical of the program during his campaign.

With that said, he's been President for less than a week. The steps that he's taken to remove us from TPP and the UN are outstanding and huge improvements over what Hillary would have done. Obviously this is not enough to call Trump's presidency a success, but I'm not nearly ready to jump off the Trump Train yet. Give him a month at least before he start calling him a traitor.

Go away shlomo.

I told people that my prediction is that he won't do shit and that you'll not see the wall going anywhere until a symbolic start of construction right before the next elections. I said I'd look and see and be happy if I was wrong, but this is still what I think will happen.

I genuinely hope I'm wrong. But you are correct that he could have done it if he wanted to. But at the same time we don't know all the details. So let us at least give him the first 100 days to get things going. If he's not done anything come 100 days then we can start being critical.

:^)

As some who's a pretty serious Trump supporter, even I think 100 days is too much time to give him. On the other hand, less than a week like OP is doing is way too early and I've been satisfied with his progress in removing us from TPP and potentially the UN.

Hopefully after a month we'll have a clearer picture on what sort of President he'll be. Regardless of whether he lets us down or not, he was voted into power based on his promises to build a border wall and deport millions of spics, and those same voters will only grow more passionate and enraged if he does not live up to his promises.

I count three attempts at blackpilling us. You faggots are too obvious. You think three such threads would just appear? With the same formatting? Just neck yourself.

He's only been President for three days and he only started work today.
Also he's probably thinking about what he can do to ensure some liberal cunt doesn't just immediately re-instate it should he or his party lose in 2020 or 2024

This is arguably backwards. If you kick out only the ones causing highly visible problems, the issue drops off people's radar. Do the deportations simultaneously. Push high-profile cases of rapists, drug dealers, etc. getting deported in your press conferences while also going after the guys in the Home Depot parking lot.

I've been saying this for a while. He is going to use the DACA kids as a bargaining chip to get an end to birthright citizenship. He will leave them in a state of limbo and make threatening comments until the deal is done.

We need to hold his feet to the fire though. All illegals out, no exceptions.

I certainly hope so. How easy would it be to repeal the 14th Amendment?

For everyone else: to push this idea to normies, try using "Birthright citizenship was made to ensure ex-slaves and their children could be Americans, it's long since outlived it's use" then bring out examples of illegals (even better, DACA brats) murdering/raping/terrorizing Americans. They're entirely emotionally-driven, this will effect them greatly.

Hes basically just saying he doesn't know what trumps plans are with that.

Whats the issue?

Repealing the 14th Amendment isn't even necessary because the current justification for birthright citizenship is based on a laughable misinterpretation of it that the Congressmen in the 1860's clearly did not mean. All he needs is to appoint a couple of right-wing SCOTUS judges who will interpret the 14th Amendment correctly.

This

I'll give Trump one year. If we haven't seen any actual results or atleast attempts towards results with the immigration problem by then, I'll start looking ahead for someone to replace him. But for now I'll be content.

The 14th has never been tested/challenged in the courts to mean what our defacto situation is. With a conservative supreme court this is a battle that could be taken up.

Jews get out

Show them this.

Fuck off.
Why are you shill niggers even trying. Trump is not even in a week and has already done more useful things in the past days than obongo in 8 years, and so far he is full course on doing everything he promised, which is more than all the last previous presidents did.
None of his actions have betrayed us so far. NONE, while all his achievements have helped us abysmally. Even if he fucks up 1-2 times in the future, it's not enough to outweigh the good things he did, no matter how much you shills try to scream. You idiots work just like the media, always picking up negative shit nonstop trying to curb our support, but never mention the good things he did. The day of the rope will come in the next 8 years i swear to kek.

I don't think you want to give the cukservatives a chance to hug a 9/10 white admixture scientist student in some church on TV and #StandWithMaria or whatever the fuck they come up with.

You want to make standing against this poison at the fucking outset and make the poster boy for Get the Fuck Out be a rapist that looks like some shit off of a mayan rock calendar with the head dress and the rock spear and all that. Holding a bowl of beans and a human head.

But FIRST is: physical wall. Once it's built there's no way to undo it. Obama just basically pretended to immigration and dragged his feet. To actively get rid of a wall is way WAY harder.

Shitskins are still applying and getting approved to enroll in DACA this instant. Forget an executive order. Trump could put in a phone call to USCIS this instant and tell them to stop processing applications, but he isn't doing it.

Gas yourself.

sage

It is not acceptable at all. There is no trade off. All are gone or Trump can hang.

There's no bargaining chip necessary. His party controls all levers of the federal government. It's not enough to end birthright citizenship. It needs to be RETROACTIVELY REVOKED across the entire chain of descendants.

He's saying they will do it the right way, through congress, not by executive action. Because that way it will be harder to undo in the future.

This. Daily reminder that Obama did most of his sweeping legislation by issuing executive orders; a good few of those are already being repealed by the new administration. Sure, you can issue an executive order, but if the next incoming government doesn't like the order all it takes is another executive order to repeal it.

Trump wants to do this properly.

No, they are in violation of immigration regulations. No "one" is illegal. (Antifa is correct there.) A "crime" is a violation of STATE law.

But if convicted of felonies while here… but bye.

That's your position, councillor.

The reason for that is that those two 'countires' base citizenship on Admiralty Law and not divine right of kings to rule.

Trump killing DACA sends a clear message that they should be preparing to self-deport. It's a kindness, really.

But the actual congressional law on the books is already against DACA. Illegal immigration is already illegal and already warrants deportation. The only component that has been missing for all of these years is executive action.

Look at this. Not only did they not cancel DACA, they're still accepting new applications: twitter.com/MarkSKrikorian/status/823605788107296770

This is a big deal that warrants more attention. Like I said, you didn't think we'd just get Trump in and then never have to push him on anything, right?

Remember how pissed we were during the campaign when we thought he had cucked on H1Bs? We should be just as pissed about this.

Also nice job bumplocking my post faggot moderators.

Whatever, I don't want to hear you whiny shits crying when nothing gets done in 4 years.

so why not Australia and New Zealand. Both former British colonies, no automatic birthright. Why are they different?