3 days into office

3 days into office
God is literally proven to exist

A computer program has completed the onthologic argument and proved that God exists. People is asking "which god?" but we already know the answer.

SHADILAY

I hope you aren't tired of winning already…
PS: cuckchan /sci/ literally melting down.

Other urls found in this thread:

decodedscience.org/modal-logic-proved-godel-right-god-exists/38801
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_reason
archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesEurope/BarbarianOdin01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo
youtube.com/watch?v=4dmdOHJMCbA
youtube.com/watch?v=gVekwQ2i04g
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me guess, you think this god is a jew

source?

first post every time.

I do not speak advanced autism, can anyone translate this?

That story is just ridiculous bait for ignorant Christians that is, Christians who do not understand their own religion to spread on facebook. Reapplying it to Kek just makes you look just as ridiculous.

SO HELP ME GOD

anally devastated pagancuck BTFO AGAIN

god doesn't exist its time to grow out of these jewish fables

Gods are Ubersmechs

AYY LMAO.

ITT: Kikes trying to equate their moloch demon with god

BLASPHEMER!!

Reported.

Who said Kek doesn't exist? I didn't say that.
You some sort of kike or something?

Post a link faggot

Kikes worship God, not Blessed K-k, Giver of Gets.

decodedscience.org/modal-logic-proved-godel-right-god-exists/38801

Filtered for exhibiting jewish neuroticisms.

Can I get a link to the Sci thread?

why do you keep leaving out the e like edgy atheists do with the o in god

Kikes worship the old testament Yahweh which is not the same God as in new testament, the God that Christ served. Also why do you censor Kek, it's not fucking islam

>not wanting to piss off kikes by appropriating their habits
>not knowing that kikes do this because some sort of stupid rule they have about "writing down God's name"

excuse me

It's jews who do that. He's a jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_Judaism

If existence is necessary to be god, then god exists.

It's gibberish.

This has already been done.

ah, thanks for the info

>not wanting to piss off jews
>>>/oven/

Since when do jews worship K-k?

I'm reading "If God exists, then God exists."

Honest question, how do you come to that conclusion? Every christian church I have attended has said just the opposite.

excuse me

they worship their god

Kant debunked this 300 years ago

you've been burnt kike, go back to your cave

It's complete nonsense. It's meant to dazzle Christians. They aren't meant to understand it, only to be impressed by it because they can't understand it. An intellectually mature Christian would reject this as nonsense and would reject the concept of proofing God exists as an exercise in futility anyway. This is meant for ignorant Christians who know nothing of philosophy or their own god, but want to share things that look impressive on facebook.

if anything, since Gödel lived after Kant, Gödel debunked Kant.

Kant is babby's first logician.

Reported.

Yahweh is the god of the mountain.
Thats the new testament god.

Jews worship Yahweh and Moloch. Moloch being the wrathful vengeful cunt who demands blood sacrifice constantly and takes up much of the old testament.

I always get a good laugh at those who claim to be atheists, but also believe in simulation theory. If you're in a simulation some thing had to create the simulation, by definition such a creator would be God.

Junk

Nay. Such a creator would be….A GREAT BIG FUCKING NERD!

I am not a Christian anymore I worship Kek, no other god, but by no means am I anti-Christian. I don't think anti-Christian is productive. That said, he's obviously fallen into pic related.

Adding "-" to K-k is like how Holla Forums took Pepe, which was a normie friendly frog, turned it into a poo poo pee pee then into a nazi frog. You're just trying to find excuses for us to not piss (((you))) off.

Simulation theory is a 'secular' religion.

Atheism is a state of weakness. It leaves you memetically vulnerable to any cult you encounter. Often atheists fall pray to the secular cult of Marx and the tabula rasa. Simulation theory is a new one, but it works the same way.

no its not like that at all lol

because Christianity has been subverted, message of Christ has been subverted, and the Bible is a patchwork of truth and lies? The true message of Christ contains truth, and that would hinder what kikes have been trying to get us into for ages now.

I've worded poorly, my point is the God of Christ is not the same as the god of jews, moloch, satan, etc

Then how's it like?

like taking something from your enemy and making it your own. exactly what jews do. before we took pepe he wasnt our enemy

Kikes have been subverting Christianity for hundreds of years now. Christianity of 200 years ago looks nothing like it does today.

And what's wrong with that if it is so effective?

But Kek is already ours. And you're comparing Kek to (((Yahweh))). Stop being so obvious, Schlomo.

what makes it effective? because jews do it and jews are so effective? fuck off jew lover

Not comparing, but attributing symbolism to a foreign god, which should piss off the religious kikes.

Make no mistake, Christians are a blight onto humanity. It is because of Christian Academics in the 1800s and prior that we have lost over 6000 years of history only now being readmitted as real because we found cities under water that are over 10,000-15,000 years of age. They allow their churches to be taken over by leftists who literally go church to church to subvert them (Source: Vox Days).

Their only use was in keeping the Muslims at bay at which in the last 10 years they have failed miserably. Having said that, I've found Christians to be tolerable where as I've never found an Atheist that wasn't a complete fucking twat. Hell you can reason and convince Christians of a lot of things provided you word it right, but never an Atheist. Atheisms only accomplishment is that it took Leftists from Christianity which we should all be grateful for.

Remember user, never trust religion with power.

Referring to Kek a different way wouldn't piss off anyone. The only thing that does that in that vein is typing out YHWH in all non-kosher forms.

TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
PAGANCUCKS AND VARGCUCKS BTFO
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN
TRUMP IS A CHRISTIAN

Just off yourself.

The fact of the matter is we summoned Kek by using his name countless millions of times on the chans. Using "kek" to denote laughter and mirth. We summoned Kek by using his name, so who would want to make us stop using his name? A jew.

Report and filter the "k-k" poster for judaism.

are koreans the real chosen people?

that's why a computer did it. The problem here was: too much information for any human brain to process, the solution: use a computer with the proper program.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I maintain that fighting Christianity is not a productive use of our time. People on Holla Forums could worship Kek instead, but normalfags have no plausible alternative to Christianity. Atheists are, as a general rule, far more degenerate and leftist than Christians. It is plain to see that atheists are more vulnerable to indoctrination into Marxism and Islam.

You mean kikes

YHWH and Moloch are the same entity by different names.

>>>/cucktianity/261

Koreans, like all asians, have no soul. Therefore they cannot truly know any god, they can only go through the motions and put on a show.

yeah I know this, mongoloids are the source of all evil. Jews, arabs, and asians are the descendants of mongols like the hun who destroyed and stole white culture for themselves.
but it is weird how koreans knew of god before hand, and that the kek meme started from them

Kek is one of Eight. You will have to embrace the rest of the Ogdoad, or you'll piss Kek off for (((Monotheism)))

One of the problems with Christians is that they are too naive, too trusting, too willing to forgive. Trump is blatantly secular, but he waves a bible around a few times and Christians eat it up. Christians are very bad at in-group detection.

I acknowledge the other gods but worship only Kek. A monotheist would deny the other gods.

Koreans =/= Mongols, and the Kek meme's origin from a Korean onomatopoeia is about as relevant as Pepe's origin from a Leftard. What matters is that we coopted both, and it turned out both were attributes of Kek the Egyptian Void-God, who blesses us, not Koreans or Matt Furie, meaning our coopt of the Kek meme and Pepe were the right way to use them.

Good. I hope you'll open your heart to some European Old Gods too.

Btw, "Worship" isn't the correct word. Use "Invoke"

Kek gains power by naming him. By hyphenating his name you are taking it away. Old Gods don't work like the kike god. Stop equating them.

STILL A CHRISTIAN

LOL

Koreans are definitely not Mongols. Mongols are arguably the only Asians with souls, though I remain doubtful.

My heart is open to most pantheons, but Kek has my special attention.

written in the bible, kings and emperors are allowed to have multiple wives and slaves.

your argument is irrelevant, he's a heterosexual, not a faggot like obama, plus sinning is common ground.

God exists and he's a frog.

Higher beings shouldn't be our business.

Only idiots and fake journalists think kek comes from korea.
It came to us from world of warcraft.

In the language system of that shitty game lol in orcish was kek.
So during pvp the alliance players heard constant shouts of KEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

Is significantly walking back from
So basically you're admitting that I'm right. Trump is an incredibly secular "Christmas and Easter" Christian, at the most. You'd have to be incredibly naive and trusting to think otherwise.

OP is a fag for not linking to his source.

You fool. Blizzard added that to WoW as a deliberate homage to Koreans spamming KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK in Starcraft, an earlier Blizzard title.

It has been known since ancient times that existence cannot be proven only inferred.

Those who have no idea what God means, this is no help. Those who do, this is redundant and autistic.

you're not right at all, you didn't check my dubs.

You are a naive child and Kek frowns upon your self-checking.

It's a fucking tautology, and a hypothetical as well. You can't prove the existence of a "god", that's kinda the whole point. The concept is beyond our capacities of perception and understanding. You can at best show that it's probable, which it is.

If the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts, something greater than the sum of individual aspects of existence is likely.

If emergent properties arise from sufficient complexity, what is more complex than reality in it's entirety?

It basically states that ==if== A is true, than A=A.

REMOVE ANGELS AND DEMONS
HUMANITY FOR HUMANS

then*
polite sage

well you have that much correct.

It is because of Christian Academics in the 1800s and prior that we have lost over 6000 years of history only now being readmitted as real because we found cities under water that are over 10,000-15,000 years of age. They allow their churches to be taken over by leftists who literally go church to church to subvert them (Source: Vox Days).
Their only use was in keeping the Muslims at bay at which in the last 10 years they have failed miserably. Having said that, I've found Christians to be tolerable where as I've never found an Atheist that wasn't a complete fucking twat. Hell you can reason and convince Christians of a lot of things provided you word it right, but never an Atheist. Atheisms only accomplishment is that it took Leftists from Christianity which we should all be grateful for.

as a christian i agree with that much as well.

Secular Gov are the best kind unless its literally God in charge.

I'm legitimately sorry that my brothers and sisters of past fell to to their pathological altruistic nature and allowed muslims to extend so far and exist so long.

As for the book burning etc, pls blame the proper denomination for what they did. The protestants, namely the lutherans, often spoke out against the catholics book burning and censoring etc.

One can depose or impose God or let the matter rest – whichever he likes. He can show him the door or “form an association” with him. As with the Silesian mystic, “God cannot be without me.” Like the Biblical Jacob, one can wrestle for power until dawn. That alone is the message in the history of God’s redemption plan.

Shouldn't you be saying J-w then?

I knew it. Kurt Godel was right all along. I want to see that banana ass guy debunk this.

Does not matter. Christians are not an in-group anyway.

How is this different than Descartes' ontological argument?

Jesus H Christ WHAT IS GOING ON, WHAT IS 2018 GOING TO LOOK LIKE?

Explain what is a god.
Hard mode: no Abrahamic interpretation.

Seems a little bit egocentric and preposterous to me, do you feel like God right now? How do you feel like God? How does God feels?

Do you say the hand is me because its a part of your body? Certainly not. But you also do not say because the hand is not me it is not part of my body. But God, like the human form, is comprised of many parts. You are one of those parts. As a part you can not fathom yourself as being God, just as the hand has no right to say I am the entire body. But you as the sum of the whole knows you are God just as much as you as the whole of your body knows you are "you."

I like how you have put it, so "GOD" is The All? And The All is "GOD"? "The All" in All? That bring us extremely close to Hermeticism.
Looks like the Hermeticists had it "right" the whole time.
Thanks, user.

Just because you are a pussy ruled by fear doesnt mean this wasnt a fake election. Join me in reality. I'm fucking flying. Never felt better. Can you face the truth and keep fighting or are you selling me out to join the celebrity billionaire kike?

Yes.

Another bullshit argument from so called "theologists". What a waste of time.

You linked to nothing that I can understand. You reference /sci/ but I see nothing there. What are you doing, OP?

God is unprovable, which is kind of the point. Whatever the gibberish in the OP means, it's just that - gibberish. Trying to prove the existence of god is like trying to prove that two equals seven – even if you wrote fifty books about why you're right, anyone with even a little insight can see that it's bullshit from the get go

Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if anyone else grasped that.

Trips confirm, don't let Kikes have power.
Also this thread smells like Reddit.

proof?

christogenea.org tells me otherwise…

Not gonna lie, that got a good lel outta me

Praise KEK

Gods all the way up.

Interesting but seems too vague to be proving anything people actually worship or believe in. I mean take the negative of the proof and it seems like rather than a God-like being they are instead proving existence.

Deus Vult should be more than enough. Math proofs is exercise for bored Mathematicians. Even if a Proof of God is found Mathematically, 99% of the population wouldn't have mathematical trianing to understand what was written there.

Honestly, everything that destroys those holier-than-thou liberals and kikes is welcome to me, as long as we bury the fucks with it and keep them in ultra-triggered-mode 24/7. Burn them out so much they give up and suicide themselves.

If you worship a frog idol you are going to hell.

If you worship YHWH, you are going to a supernatural Brazilian favela with shitting streets of gold, and arabic written on the gemstone walls by the resident Godly Niggers. I'd rather burn with Uncle Adolf than sing with Uncle Ahmed.

Where does Jehova fit into this?

Well I agree with that.

See Exodus 8:4. God sending Frogs to an unrighteous enemy is Biblical. Plague of Frogs towards the enemy of the chosen people was a way of YHWH to manifest.

Except this time the chosen people may be the user.

Cool beans, except Exodus is false and your holy book includes Jew lies as one of your religion's most important moments.

Wasn't this proven by the double slit experiment?

Am I wrong? This is the conclusion I reached YEARS ago. not that it changes anything. I seriously doubt God gives a fuck about anything we do. We're most likely a game for him.

I wrote a 10 digit number on a piece of paper. Have your jewish spirit tell you what it is.

I'm waiting….

Yeah lol, deus gevault! Let's go fight for the jews!

God would collapse the wave-function resulting in not being able to witness the double slit experiment in the first place. Even if he controlled said collapse, it would mean he would see reality as infinite permutations of how everything could be and would see no meaning in intervention. It creates a paradox because without any desire to intervene, then he wouldn't collapse the wave-function at all and nothing would really "exist". So you come across a situation where you need to define reality itself before you could even begin to ask if there's a god.

Reality = God still runs into the same motivational paradox.

TFW a jew never stops trying to culturally appropriate our egyptian frog god and to destroy all his meme priests

TFW the jew, like in egypt stole our meme magics (heiroglyph shitpostings) to try to carve his own temples out in the middle of a fucking desert

TFW the kikes never stop or will stop trying to kill the white race and the white gods who fathered and mothered them in egypt

TFW our meme magics are infinatly supirior to YAHWEH (saturn/set) and his chosen kikes

Also note how spell it (YHWH) rather than YAWEH, that is because a jew is forbidden from spelling the whole name of YAHEH. Kikes confirmed to be """"Deus Vultures""""

gas yourself kike

that's superfluous user, all cuckstians are by definition, ignorant.

it doesn't matter
it doesn't matter how many mountains of evidence you put in front of a fedora
God could literally come down from the sky and slap them across the face and they'd still deny him
fedoras are mentally defective children
everyone who believes in God is still going to believe in him, and fedoras will stick their their fingers in their ears and continue screaming
I, personally, am a christian. honestly the specifics don't matter quite as much as people act. there IS a higher power, and regardless of what name you try to call it, or what attributes you personally believe it possesses, it's still there. God, Kek, Odin, Shangdi, the names don't matter. there's supernatural shit at work in the world. you are blind if you don't see it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_reason

All this proof is proof of is that chirstcucks will try anything to sound smart while millions of their own followers realize its a load of bullshit every year.
Praise Kek

No, gas YOURSELF, you kike.

And global report for intl. Thanks, kike.

So, has this been peer reviewed? I was agnostic before converting to kekkism, so I'm interested if this is actually legitimate.

If get, god is real and it's kek

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

It's true! I will convert Holla Forums to the church of Christ! You cannot stop me, God wills it!

Paganism is for sodomites!

Now you're just misrepresenting his arguement.

pick one

Not an arguement.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen.

END MISREPRESENTATION TODAY!

"without any desire to intervene,"

thats generally where religion comes in which i suppose the best one would be which one has the best evidence for its historical claims along with its logical consistency.

This just looks like Godel's ontological theorem. *goes and looks*

In fact, it is just Godel's ontological theorem.

https:// plato.stanford.edu/entries/ontological-arguments/#GodOntArg

This wasn't proved 3 days ago, it was proved decades ago. Y'all are posting in a shill thread.

arguement is the british way of spelling it you uncultured swine.

historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesEurope/BarbarianOdin01.htm

Odin comes from an older deity that can be traced to the Pajeetland

youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E
youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo
youtube.com/watch?v=4dmdOHJMCbA
youtube.com/watch?v=gVekwQ2i04g
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U

Gas yourself you fucking kike

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice proof there, faggot.

After the Darkness comes the Light!
Praise Kek!
Shadilay!

This is fucking idiotic tautology. "Inexistence is worse than existence, and God is perfect, therefore God exists".

Sage this garbage. Go worship your dead kike on a stick elsewhere.

Wasted energy, wasted time, wasted money.

this

my brainlet friend: just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it's wrong.
Also, the paper literally states that the existence of god is necessary if you accept the axioms given.

For the rest of the people in the thread asking wtf this is, look Godel onthological argument. This is basically a computer-tested proof of theorems 1 and 2 from Godel, with some axioms being modified so they are consistent (the original ones were shown to be inconsistent).
Basically it culminates the onthological argument by proving that god exists given that some axioms are true. The attack on axioms is literally jew-level.

Also Kurt didnt prove that the Christian God exists, just that "a god necessarily always exists". Which god is it is left to interpretation, should work with the axioms to see which religion fits them all or if no religion fits them then create one that does, which by definition would be the True religion.

Found the enlightened Holla Forums kike. Reminder that atheism is a jewish cult.

it's not for us it's a weapon to destroy the left.

I'm honestly surprised by the level of idiocy in this thread. I thought you guys would be welcoming this as a victory over (((them))).

I'm all for ideological weapons against the left, but how could this be used as such?

Bitch I can win for years.

You're winning with those digits user.

Praise kek

Beginning with a tautology and then torturing logic to try to get some sort of conclusion that sounds like what you already believe is hardly impressive.

Idiocy?? Some people in here have proven to you that you have fallen for a shill clickbait type of shit, and have pointed you in the right direction for theories like these. Also, some people here write as though they study logic. I think connecting all this to Trump's new admin is kinda dumb.

where? All I have seen is christian vs atheist shitposting from early on, maybe I missed it amidst the shitstorm?

What tautology? Are you referring to axiom 5? Because that is not a tautology, it merely states that "existing" is better than "not existing". You either accept that or not…

Lemma 1 relates the modal concepts of possibility with necessity, thus with corollary 1 proving that if it is possible that a God exists (corollary 1) then God exists always (necessarily).

This is not hard to understand.

Seriously. Does anyone here actually believe in a God whose only characteristic is they "exemplify" existence? Because I know of no such religion that's as abstract as that.

What has a god necessarily to do with a kike? Our universe is perfect, so is the spark (DNA) that creates life (self organization from the smalest particle to the biggest systems we know of). Every cycle is in perfect harmony. Thats proof enough for me. But it has nothing to do with any kind of religion nor it needs a "prophet thats speaks in the name of a god".

You do realize, that isn't a 10 digit number.

Right?

Clearly a sign that the Gods are displeased with these semite christians.

Kek approves of his deification.

First comment, every time. Every time.

God exist, mere solely on the probability of our excistance. Just do the math on your own excistance and all the other possible cases of you not excisting and you should be able to grasp nothing of it is pure luck, there is another factor involved in it.

The Swastika is the cross of Thor. This is the Swastika board. Everything non-German BTFO.

This is just Gödel's version of Anselm's argument. It's not new. It might be tweaked a bit to get around some particular objection, I don't feel like going through it to check, but this is not groundbreaking stuff.