DAILY REMINDER

The goal of Anarcho Capitalism is Anarcho Monarchism.

Anarcho Monarchism will prevail.

bump

You are sovereign of what you own in Ancapistan. But only an autist would call himself king instead of owner.

In Ancapistan, how are you going to prevent a multinational corporation from enslaving everyone? Or is that perfectly reasonable?

that's corporatism not real capitalism.

I'm sorry, friend. So Ancapistan can only exist if the entire world, every single corporation and every single rich man subdues himself to it? Just because it's not REAL capitalism, doesn't mean it can't happen. Multi-national corporations essentially enslave third world people all the time. What will prevent that from happening in anarcho-capitalist wonderland where everyone respects the NAP?

they don't

Hence "essentially". Are you denying that Multi-nationals pay piss-poor wages, have sweatshops, and god-awful work standards?

i love this thread. its a good thread

have more if you want

Not an argument.

nice meme

anarcho-slavery > anarcho-monarchism

Wasn't trying to make an argument with those memes. They are for humour. Respond to the actual argument I made here:

Protip: Corporatism is better for capitalists than real capitalism. Since capitalists will have the power to practice corporatism in an anarcho-capitalist society, who is to stop them from doing so?

In Ancapistan the shareholders would likely become personally liable for the debts if the corporation folds.

Currently, as well as the limited liability, the government and Federal Reserve directly bail out corporations. There's nothing subtle or opaque about programs like TARP or quantitative easing.

I'm getting sick of this escape line, yes it is you moron. An unrestricted free market does nothing to prevent people from forming monopolies. It's the equivalent of saying:

And then you idiots are surprised when it fails and cover it up with "b-b-b-ut t-that wasn't r-real capitalism!"

Your ideology is a joke.

Pic related, it's your joke ideology summed up in a single image.

I have never met an ancap outside of the internet.

Why the fuck would I want to live in ancapistan.

I don't care if its logically coherent if its still shit.

meme tier ideology

The ironing is delicious.

Read Stirner

Anarchy is like the coffee with out milk zizkekian analysis *sniff*

It is so weak that you need a supplement to it *sniff* you see ? even anarchism is not just anarchism it is anarchy supplemented with itself a meta anarchy and so on and so on

So we can say that *sniff* anarcho communism is coffee with milk anarcho syndicalism is coffee with *sniff* cream
But there is also a negative category of anarchy that we should take them *sniff* as a joke anarcho primitivism is coffee with out the cup anarcho capitalism is coffee with *sniff* out coffee anarcho feminism is coffee with out the penis of the male drinker *sniff* anarcho transhumanism is coffee with out the worker in the table there serving it to you and anarcho nihliism is a perfect coffee with *sniff* out the will or desire to drink it and so on and so on

Youmadeagrammermistakehahatoughluckkiddo.png

There's multiple monopolies on different products, retard. There can be a monopoly held by one company on shoes, one monopoly held by another on chairs, etc.

Is irony a violation of the NAP?

notagrammarmistakebutalogicalerror

Monopolies aren't possible without the state. If nothing stops you from forming a monopoly, nothing stops you from copying that monopoly's exact business model.

Yeah, a monopoly on shoes. Got you, bub.

You might argue local monopoly, but anything else is pure nonsense.

The accumulation of Capital is always a threat to the ones around you.

I say just pretend to be commies and engage into the black market.

and just avoid your feudalist tendencies and you will be fine.

Any production sufficiently capital insensitive enough can be a monopoly
And yeah natural monopolies are a pretty big deal

You're not one of those "infinite competition" austrian school autists, are you?